Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Serial Killer [CLOSED]
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#1 Posted: 01:34:06 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OLD STORY OF AWESOMENESS I CLOSED FOR SOME REASON BUT I WANT BACK IN IT.ENJOY*bows*

NEW STORY OF AWESOMENESS

"What are you up to?"I asked.
"Oh,I'm just playing a little game.It's called,"Kill Everybody."Sounds fun don't it?"
I pushed the table out of the way and picked him up,throwing him to the floor.
"Enough of the games!I want answers!"I screamed,anger welling up in me.
He layed on the floor and laughed."You want answers?Then you have to play my little game.And you must follow the rules.What are the rules?This is the best part:There are no rules!HA HA HA HA!"

A month earlier.....

Thomas Jackson:

I sat in my office overviewing files of the serial killer known as "Mad Jack."The guy had no connections to anyone killed,no real name was known,and his history was completely blank.This guy was a pro.
My phone rang and I answered in the usual way,"Thomas Jackson,FBI Agent.What's the problem?"
"Yeah,Thomas,"I recognized the voice as my partner,Alyssa,"theres been another murder.Looks like Mad Jack's work."
I hung up and prepared to leave.Before I walked out I wrote on Jack's profile,CASE REOPENED.
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 01:57:03 28/09/2010
YAY!smilie me andz Claw are pleased that you have started this story up once again!!!!smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#3 Posted: 01:59:22 28/09/2010
Cool Eragon25
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8677
#4 Posted: 23:59:18 28/09/2010
Well done, good sir. Just wondering, did you get the idea for "Mad Jack" from Heavy Rain, by any chance? xD
#5 Posted: 00:15:41 29/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Is there a Mad Jack in Heavy Rain?O_o
#6 Posted: 00:17:54 29/09/2010
Yes sir, there is. xD
#7 Posted: 00:27:20 29/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well,I didn't know that.I simply made up the name from pure imagination.
#8 Posted: 00:28:17 29/09/2010
That's actually a very interesting coincidence. xD
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#9 Posted: 01:58:36 29/09/2010
You...you're going to finally finish this?!
#10 Posted: 00:52:35 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I pulled up to the house to find Alyssa standing there,waiting for me.She'd probably yell at me for taking 20 minutes to get there on a 5 minute drive.But like I cared,she only yelled because she liked me.

Of course I could tell,I'm not stupid.I wasn't a detective FBI agent cop guy for nothin'.

"Thomas,it took you a while to get here."

"You're lucky I got here at all."I replied.

She sighed."Mad Jack killed both parents and the small child they have."

"Had,"I corrected,"and of course he did.Why do you sound so surprised?This isn't anything new."

I walked in and looked around.Dead body,dead body,dead body,blood here,blood there,and a note,words written on it in blood.

For Thomas,

I know you'll notice this,but no one else will.Get over it,I'm the better here.

Love Mad Jack.

He was right,no one else noticed it.I slipped it in my pocket and pulled out my flask,taking a swig from it."You're drinking on the job?"

I turned and saw Comissioner Harold,my boss I guess."Calms my nerves."I said.

He shook his head."What do you think?"

"Of your outfit?Alyssa's lovely hair?The crime scene?Specify please."

"Thomas,seriously."

I smirked."Jack was really violent this time.My guess is he's planning a grande finale."

"I said seriously."

"I'm nothing but serious about Jack."
#11 Posted: 00:54:17 01/10/2010
Cool...
#12 Posted: 00:57:44 01/10/2010
awesome!!!!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#13 Posted: 21:47:18 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Alyssa,Harold,Alyssa's trainee(Harold thought I was unfit to train someone...I wonder why?),Micheal,and my self sat down in my office.I got to sit in the big comfy chair.EAT IT HAROLD!

Harold cleared his throat."Jack killed this family for some reaso.Any guesses?"

Micheal raised his hand.I sighed and laughed."What is this,the third grade?"He slowly lowered his hand.

Alyssa glared at me."Yeah Mike?You got an idea?"

Mike took a deep breath."I think Mr. Jackson's right..."

I smiled."Of course I am Mikey!Did I ever tell you that I like you?"

"No,you told me you hated me after I got you the wrong breakfast from McDonalds."

Harold stared at me."You had him get you breakfast?"

Alyssa facepalmed."He's not an errand boy."

"Well,I'm your boss Alyssa.So I get to decide wether he gets hired or not.So...He is an errand boy."

"Harold's the boss."

Harold sank low into his chair."He has full charge over you and any trainee."

"Part of my deal for the job."

Mike stood up abruptly."I need to-"

"-sit back down until we're don here,"I finished for him."We have work to do.That psycho isn't gonna stop for you to take a potty break."

"How'd you know I had to go to the bathroom...?"

"I just do."
#14 Posted: 22:23:22 01/10/2010
Lol......thats hilarious
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#15 Posted: 01:38:25 02/10/2010
Lol, love this version of the story better then the original! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#16 Posted: 01:41:32 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I was standing in front of a college class,writing on the chalkboard.Fun times right?Apparenty I was one of the best detectives in the city...But I already knew that.

"Alright you annoying college students,can anyone see a connection in Mad Jack's killings?Anyone?You there with the mini skirt!"

The girl looked up and glared at me."Excuse me?"

"It's not sexual harassment,my dear lady."I replied."You're wearing a mini skirt,everyone here sees it,so answer my question."

She sighed and answered,"The Graysons and Adams family were both rich."

"And so were ten other families."

Another student raised his hand."Then he only kills the rich."

"Wrong....Ten familes on here are middle class,five are poor.The rich make a harder challenge so he kills them more often."The students nodded and wrote that down.I sighed in frustration.

"Since you all suck at analyzing crimes,maybe you'd like to analyze me?"

The girl with skirt said,"You're single."

"And you can tell how?"

"You're obviously bitter and mean,so not too many people are attracted to you.You like to use joke around and be sarcastic,so women don't trust your answers."

"Good.You're obviously either a stripper or hooker."

"WHAT?!"

"You have dollar bills in your rediculous fur boots.They don't fit close to your body,so you obviously have something stuffed in there."

The class laughed and she sank into her seat."Right,anyone else want to be analyzed?"
#17 Posted: 01:44:21 02/10/2010
Lol,thats mean
#18 Posted: 11:48:34 02/10/2010
So let me get this straight, he's baisicly House but his name is Thomas and he's a detective instead of a doctor, am I right? smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#19 Posted: 12:32:10 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
He's a meaner version of Sherlock Holmes actually.xD
#20 Posted: 12:38:44 02/10/2010
Really? smilie Becuase that part seemed exactly like an older episode of House, like you just changed a few things from that episode to fit this sitution smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#21 Posted: 12:52:23 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I haven't seen that much House.xDAlthough I was inspired by House to make Thomas a complete asshole.xD
#22 Posted: 13:25:25 02/10/2010
I see smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#23 Posted: 22:49:31 02/10/2010
Lol.......thats funny
#24 Posted: 02:51:38 03/10/2010
Quote: Eragon25

"Alright you annoying college students,can anyone see a connection in Mad Jack's killings?Anyone?You there with the mini skirt!"

"Since you all suck at analyzing crimes,maybe you'd like to analyze me?"

The girl with skirt said,"You're single."

"And you can tell how?"

"You're obviously bitter and mean,so not too many people are attracted to you.You like to use joke around and be sarcastic,so women don't trust your answers."

"Good.You're obviously either a stripper or hooker."

these parts made me lol so hard smilie
---
#25 Posted: 20:41:55 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
TIME FOR A MAD JACK CHAPTER:

I'm not crazy....I'm not crazy....I'm not crazy....

Or so I told myself.

They all stare as if I'm crazy when I come...They stare at my horribly scarred face...And why wouldn't they?

I'm truly a haunted soul...My past,the things I've done...God,why can't they go away?!I can't even stare at myself in the mirror...

Blood dripped from my clothes,the blood of the family I just killed...I heard Claw come in then.

"Jack?Are you there?"

I stood up and left the confines of the shadows."Claw..."I grabbed her and pulled her close,to give her a kiss.She slapped me.

"Control yourself!"She snapped.

I grabbed the nearest knife and held it against her throat."I won't control myself...I can't."I pushed her against the wall...Hard.Blood poured from the back of her head.A tear rolled down her eye."Did I hurt you....DID I?"She didn't answer."ANSWER ME!"

She nodded slowly.

"Wrap it up.Then get your stupid claws from the table.We're going out."

She gulped."Where to?"

"Your parents."

"Jack,but why?!They didn't do anything!You promised you wouldn't-"

"-wouldn't what?Kill them?Trust me you,I'm not."I luaghed a little bit."I'm going to do much worse things....You can deal with your dad."
#26 Posted: 00:30:12 11/10/2010
...Holy crap... Great chapter! smilie smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#27 Posted: 22:50:52 11/10/2010
o_o AWESOME!! yet It slightly scared me.... which is even more awesome! smilie next chapter! smilie
---
#28 Posted: 22:13:53 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thomas woke with a start from the sound of his phone ringing.He looked at his clock.

Who the hell calls at 3:00 in the morning?!

He walked over to his phone rubbing his eyes."This better be good..."

"Thomas,Jack just broke into an old couples house,raped the wife,and murdered the man.This isn't good,but it's important."

Thomas breathed in deeply."Jack didn't rape her.I'll be right over."

Thomas arrived at the house and walked in where everyone was.Paremedics were taking care of the women at the time.

"She refuses to go to the hospital,sir."Mike said to Thomas as he walked in."Is Jack really this twisted?"

"It wasn't Jack."

"How do you know?"

"Jack's messed up,but he has a thing against raping women.Sure,he'll get rough,but he draws the line at rape."

Alyssa walked over."You're right,it wasn't Jack.Occording to the women,there were three people here.A women,Jack,and the man who raped her.We found the man's body in the backyard.The women must be with Jack."

Thomas nodded and looked around the house.Memories from his past came flooding into his mind.He remembered it all so clearly....

The police offer carried the young boy away from the bodies of his parents,presumably killed by an unknown serial killer.Thomas fought to get away from the police.....

Thomas was sitting at the police station,anger burning up inside after the officer had told him who did this."Mad Jack,took a while to find the guys name."Thomas swore right then and there that this "Mad Jack" would pay for doing this.He'd regret the things he did.

NOTE:Just a little back story on Thomas here.Sorry for it being written in third person.xDI totally just remembered I usually write in first person for this story,and I'm not gonna try to fix this part.xD
#29 Posted: 22:57:48 15/10/2010
Cool/////
#30 Posted: 15:16:55 18/10/2010
hurray! write more smilie
---
#31 Posted: 23:31:53 20/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Won't be updates on any stories for a while...School and whatnot.xD
#32 Posted: 12:48:24 30/10/2010
NOOOOO!!! D': smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#33 Posted: 22:37:41 12/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Claw and I pushed through the disgusting sewer water.The smell was nauseating....Of course the plethora of dead bodies I hid here didn't help.Claw stopped every so often to throw up.

"Come along dear,time is of the essance."

She didn't answer.He throat was probably raw from all the vomiting.Not that she wanted to talk to me,not after what just happened.

I whirled around."Talk to me."

She just glanced away.

My fist connected with her jaw and she went down,straight into the water."Maybe you have a problem hearing me.I SAID TALK."

She spit in my face and said through her tears,"You...****ing bastard!"

I sighed deeply and hit her again."Or maybe your just stupid.Get up.Get the **** up!"

She stood and I pushed her in front of me.
#34 Posted: 00:53:04 01/12/2010
Uh huh....that awesome
#35 Posted: 01:17:33 02/12/2010
more chapters!!!! awesome!!!!
---
#36 Posted: 22:50:54 05/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Alyssa walked into my office as I looked over the files about my parents.I quickly put them away before Alyssa saw them.

"What were you lookin at?"She asked,suspicion in her voice.

"Nothing important.Where's Mike?I need a coffee."

Alyssa was about to snap at me when she stopped."Ya know...He dissapeared at the crime scene.I don't know where he is."

For some reason this worried me.Where had he gone?There weren't too many....

"My god!"

Alyssa stared at me."What?"

"He went to find Jack!Come on,I know where he is!"

"What-?!How do you know-"

"No time,just follow!"

Alyssa gagged as I pryed open the sewer entrance."How do you know he's in there?"

"Jack uses the sewers to get around."

"...How do you know that?"

"I'll explain later.C'mon!"

Mike nearly shot us when we found him."Jesus,you guys scared me!"

Ipunched him in the arm."Shhhh!Jack could be anywhere!"

Even as I said that a gunshot went off,causing all three of us to scramble for cover.

As Claw and I walked through the sewers I heard voices.Following the noise I saw three cops."Time for some fun..."
#37 Posted: 01:02:14 07/12/2010
Oh shet, time for a gunfight. xD
#38 Posted: 01:38:16 07/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Uncharted style.xD
#39 Posted: 23:21:57 07/12/2010
FIGHT. GUN. FIGHT.
#40 Posted: 23:08:46 08/12/2010 | Topic Creator
"Great idea,coming down here in the sewers."Thomas snapped."Who's damn idea was this anyway?!"

"Your idea!"Alyssa shouted.

"...Really?"

"Yes!"

"....I could've swore this was Mike's idea!"

Mike nodded."In a way,yes."

"Ah!See,it was his idea!"

Alyssa facepalmed."Just shoot at them!"

Thomas leaned out of cover and took a few shots."Maybe I should've learned how to aim like they suggested..."

"Great,this is just great!"Alyssa shouted.

On the other end of the fight,things weren't so terrible."Make sure to use that gun usefully dear!"

Claw shook her head and took more shots.

"Maybe I should've taught you how to aim."
#41 Posted: 23:58:51 08/12/2010
Good job!
#42 Posted: 15:18:40 11/12/2010
awesome! well claw is better with knives smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me