Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A new Hero [CLOSED]
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#1 Posted: 02:39:12 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
What happened last night? The last thing i remember was a fight between.......then,then.......a bright light.....a gray and red light...God...... I thought to myself,my alarm going off,the radio playing,The Crow & The Butterfly. My mom was coming up the stairs,calling my name,"Cailin! Wake up! We have to get ready!" she said,knocking on my door.Most normal teens dont wake up at 7:30 am on a Saturday morning.I flipped my covers off of me,heading to my bathroom,I looked at myself in the mirror.Instead of my blue eyes,mine were black with white spots in them.My hair was black,instead of blonde,"Holy........sh**......"
#2 Posted: 18:01:34 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Ch 1: I find out who my dad is.

i looked at myself in the mirror,OH NO! AWW SH**! how did THIS happen!? was going through my head.My skin looked paler,and my head was spinning.I felt my neck for a pulse,i couldn't even feel it. The room felt colder than ever,like 54* in my room,and it was nearly 90* outside! And for some odd reason,my cat,Silver, didnt come near me. I went to my closet,and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. I walked down stairs,pulling my jeans up,and buttoning them,and pulled my shirt over my head. My mom looked at me,"Cailin! you dyed your hair?!"

"No! It was like this when i woke up!" i said,fixing my shirt.

"But,how?!" my mom said,franticlly.

I shrugged, "I Dont Know!"
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#3 Posted: 20:13:14 26/09/2010
lookin' good, P_G24!
#4 Posted: 20:32:56 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks......

Ch 1 continued

My mom looked at me,"Okay?Well,eat up...." she said putting a plate of fried eggs in front of me."Thanks mom..." i said,taking a bite out of them.My mom looked outside our kitchen window.We live in a apartment,so.....yeah...its ok. Our cats,Silver and Jimmy,jumped up on the table,and were watching me eat,"Would you two just stop?" i snarled at them. Silver meowed loudly. Jimmy got up and walked over to my plate,"Jimmy! No." i snapped. Jimmy hissed at me and hopped off the table.

After we ate,we got in our truck,"Mom,whats so important that we had to wake up for?" I asked.

"We are meeting your father..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:11 26/09/2010 by pony_girl24
#5 Posted: 02:25:59 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
CH 1 CONT

"Oh now i get to meet him?" my sarcasm was really showing. Mom didn't say anything,just starting the truck.I got on my iPod listening to breaking benjamin. It was a long drive,and i fell asleep.A bone chilling precence came over me and i pulled collar closer to me. I finally woke up to see we had stopped at a motel,Mom was filling the truck with diesel,"I see you're awake,Cai......We are almost there,do you want anything?" she said in her normal,southern voice,"Uhhh.....a dr.pepper......please?" my voice sounded cold,but more firm at the same time.She nodded,putting the nossel thing back in the holder,and the tank cap on the gas tank.
#6 Posted: 22:21:27 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 Thats a new definition of OLD!

"Cailin wake up,we're here.." my mom said.

"wha? who said wha now?" i mumbled,rubbing my eyes,"wher-where are we?"

She laughed,"We're at your father's." she said,killing the truck.She got out.I followed after her,"Mom? Who is this guy?" i asked,yawning. A pale-looking man with black hair,and black eyes,"Selena! How are you? And who is this boy?" he asked her,i answered for myself,"My name is Cailin." i said in a bit sullen,hostile voice. My mom looked athim,"Hades,this is your son." I looked at him,Hades?! The Greek god of death?! Not POSSIBLE! GODS AREN'T REAL! He looked at me,"Really,my son?"
#7 Posted: 00:31:17 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
He got this look on his face,watching my every move.I was cleaning the dirt from out under my fingernails with my pocketknife. I heard this loud barking and giant thuds,I turned around to see this huge ass dog,or thing was staring me down.Then HE spoke,"I see Ducker has found his new owner....." he said,walking towards the dog," This is a hell hound,my own creation...." He finished talking. Ducker sniffed me,giving me this HUGE lick.I mean,he picked me up with his tounge,"GOD DAMN IT!" i let out standing a puddle of dog slober. My mom started to laugh,then Hades.I was in my good TAPOUT shirt and jeans and my MONSTER hat was on the ground,my shoes had dog slober in them,IT WAS HELL.
#8 Posted: 18:07:32 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three: I Meet Zeus

After i got cleaned up from the slober attack from Ducker, Mom smiled."Hades.....We need to talk...." She said. He smiled at my mother,"About what?"

"The monsters.....I think it's time for him to go to Camp." She said in a hushed tone. Hades looked at her,"Yes of course....."

"What camp?" I asked, looking at both of them.

"Camp Half Blood." Hades said,"Ducker can take you." He said,whistling for the Hellhound,"He can Shadowtravel....and so can you." He said. Ducker bounded up to me,laying down,asking me to climb up.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#9 Posted: 00:12:56 27/12/2010
Very good, keep going.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 00:24:29 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks!:3

All of a sudden there was a thunderclap and a booming voice,"HADES!" It yelled. Hades moaned,and a bright light flashed. A man in a pinstrip suit was in the spot where the lighting struck. He looked at my mother,"Hello Selena,how have you been?" He asked. Hades cleared his throat,"You called,Brother?" He said.

Mom hushed my father,"I'm fine Zeus."

"Whoa whoa whoa! Are you telling me that the greek gods are true?! And Zeus is my Uncle?!" I said,obvously freaked out.

"Yes.....Nephew." Zeus said. He looked at my dad,"We all agreed to NOT have kids again after Percy," He said. Dad smiled,"He was born DURING the Titan war."
#11 Posted: 23:01:17 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
"Whoa....who's Percy?" I asked, wanting to hear more. Zeus looked at me,"You'll meet him and your half brother." He said,"Now to camp,Nephew." He added. I made Pffft noise and got on Ducker. In a black flash, we appeared on a hill with a dragon on top and by a golden pine. Ducker barked loudly, and I heard yelling and clashing. A centaur and a kid in black came over the hill.

"Ducker! Here boy!" The kid in black yelled. I mean Ducker just took off after the kid with me on him.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me