Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Immortals [CLOSED]
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10108
#1 Posted: 08:58:33 24/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Just a random thing...what can I say, I felt like it.

Chapter 1

Sutorei ran. Her breath came out in short gulps. The rags she had for clothes were ripped and hung off of her body. Deep scratches ran along her bare feet. The flames and shouts were getting closer. She heard yells and swears. They were directed at her. It had never been different, and she didn't blame her parents for what happened.
She looked up at the sky. Good. The moon had been covered with the thick clouds. This should buy her some time, maybe just enough. Her lungs screamed at her to stop. Instead of slowing, she quickened her pace. Faster. Her purple eyes glowed with fear. With a grunt, and tripped over a tree root and smashed her head on the ground.
She sat up, dazed. A man held a flaming torch up to her face and grabbed her by the neck of her shirt. he held his face close to hers. His breath stank, and his fake gold teeth glinted in the light. He grinned, and pulled a sharp knife out of his belt. Sutorei desperately tried to pull away, only to be choked by the grip the man had on her shirt collar.
She winced. The the clouds moved. The full moon shone brightly, casting it's silver beams over the forest. The men shielded their eyes and Sutorei started to glow. Her frightened expression turned into an evil grin. Her teeth sharpened into fangs, and her ears moved further up onto her head.
Then she started to grow. Bigger and bigger. Silver fur began to cover her whole body. Her rags ripped completely off her body. Her bones began to crack into a new shape. The men an looks of horror, and Sutorei howled, long and loud. She was not the one to die tonight.
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#2 Posted: 09:19:22 24/09/2010
Wow. That is all I can say C1. WOW
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
#3 Posted: 08:39:01 25/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Spank you. Spank you very much. Part 2 coming soon.
#4 Posted: 20:06:50 25/09/2010
gosh C1nder, getting a bit R18 don't ya think. Spanking? Spanking isn't approved for children your age. smilie
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#5 Posted: 20:33:21 25/09/2010
It's slang for thank you. Duh. Well, not duh, but just use a bit of common sense and context. And C1nder, do you always use the name Sutorei?
#6 Posted: 21:45:21 25/09/2010
I joking. stop taking everything so literal!
---
#7 Posted: 07:32:30 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
@Goldenfire
Yes, yes I do! (don't ask why, I haven't a clue...smilie)
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#8 Posted: 15:59:09 26/09/2010
awesome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#9 Posted: 18:52:45 26/09/2010
wow....
#10 Posted: 20:12:01 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Spank you all! (lol)
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#11 Posted: 01:08:43 09/10/2010
wow. awesome. really awesome. please write more.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#12 Posted: 07:10:04 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:

The forest was quiet and peaceful. Only one thing was out of place. Mikazuki chewed on her nails, her eyes twitching back and forth. Her class was on a field trip to view exotic flowers in the forest, and Mikazuki's parents had convinced her that it would be a relaxing and calm place to go.
But she hardly thought of it as calm. The space around her was so big. So unnaturally BIG! I guess you could say she was a coward. She had never liked being outside. She preferred warm and small places.
There were weird creatures in the forest. Mikazuki could sense it. Her class moved on towards a rose bush. The teacher picked one and began to explain the details and the history of the blood red flower, but Mikazuki wasn't paying any attention. Her eyes kept flickering to a dark shadow moving behind the trees. Coming closer. Closer to them. Closer to her.
She whimpered and huddled unintentionally into a boy next to her. He just grunted and shoved her off. She stumbled next to a bush. The shadow. It was right in front of her. The only detail of this creature was two red glowing eyes. They were terrifying. They were cold...almost hypnotizing. The shadow reached out a clawed and hand and swiftly pulled Mikazuki into the deeper part of the woods. She would have screamed, but the creature had a hand clamped firmly over her mouth. The shape slowed down, and dropped Mikazuki onto a tree stump. She started to scream. "Help! Help me! I've been kidnapped!"
The shadow stepped into the light. It wasn't a creature at all. Or at least, didn't look like one. It was a girl. She had black knotted hair and ragged clothes which were caked with mud. She had ragged nails which could easily have been mistaken for claws. Her bare feet had cuts and scabs from running on the rough forest floor.
"Shut up." the girl said simply. Mikazuki closed her mouth, and somehow felt less frightened.
"I'm Sutorei. And I know exactly who you are." she spoke again. Her voice was cold and gruff.
"Y-you know me?" Mikazuki squeaked. She felt insignificant and weak in the presence of this feral girl.
"Yes. And I know what you're going to do. You will carry on my legend. You will take my gift."
"A-and what if I don't want to?" Mikazuki asked, trying to seem stronger.
"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you." Sutorei replied softly, but her voice cut through her like steel. "You shall now have the werewolf power. Complete the prophecy."
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#13 Posted: 21:52:04 15/10/2010
cool. great story. please continue.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me