darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > The ending is not good it needs more NOT LOVE!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The ending is not good it needs more NOT LOVE! [CLOSED]
ajb6400 Green Sparx Gems: 184
#1 Posted: 22:50:44 23/09/2010 | Topic Creator
the ending is terrible i mean the whole
cynder love spyro thing? it really isnt good but the rest of the
game is pretty good.......i guess.
---
Ok so i made this
www.dragonadopters.wetpaint.com
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 23:05:31 23/09/2010
Ugh...more SxC flaming...but I know there are fans who agree with you. What's done is done anyways.

Also, we don't know if Spyro even heard Cynder say 'I love you' to know if he loved her back.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:20:26 23/09/2010 by Aura24
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#3 Posted: 02:10:57 24/09/2010
i just assumed he lovedd her back. i mean, he went out of his way just to save her, gaul talking about his "miserable ammity for cynder", spyro didn't want cynder to leave the dragon temple, ignitus talking about the bond they share...i'm guessing the feeling is mutual, sorry if you don't like that.
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#4 Posted: 02:20:30 24/09/2010
First off, let me say I know where this person is coming from. Don't get me wrong, I'd be open to SxC if it's developed well and done in a reasonable manner... but DotD's ending did anything but that. I don't care if it's just me, but the "I love you" was glaringly, undeniably fanservice. And that bothers me. I realize that there was a lot of development between Spyro and Cynder across the trilogy, but I honestly think they're too young and haven't even known each other long enough to have romantic feelings for each other. I find having a girlfriend/boyfriend at age 12 to be ridiculous >.> That, and nothing that's happened between them really implied romance up to that point. They were just getting along... sort of. Cynder was just being mean to Spyro for most of DotD though, which is exactly what made that one line even weirder. She was an epic beyotch for the first nine tenths of the game and then she suddenly starts being randomly nice to the poor guy.

All that said, I'm not sure if this topic was executed in quite the best fashion. The topic starting post was really nothing but bashing the pairing without much other purpose. ^^; Again, I can see where this person is coming from, yet at the same time, there's such a thing as giving reasons for your criticism and being more tactful about it. If you're going to say something sucks, give a reason. I don't like SxC either, but I like to think that I make it loud and clear *why* that's the case.

...and no. I won't acknowledge "Spyro has romantic feelings for Cynder" as canon until I hear him say the word. He has done nothing so far to cross the line of platonic feelings. As far as I'm concerned, he still just views her as a friend and another young dragon of his age. That's it. Yeah, he's done a lot for her, but what exactly about those actions implies anything beyond friendship? He does a lot of things for other characters as well, and hardly any people make a big deal out of those relationships compared to SxC. Really, what's going on there?

Well, there's my two cents' worth. ^^;
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
#5 Posted: 02:28:12 24/09/2010
It wasn't fanservice, Fasuhn. The trilogy storyline was completed before the LoS games were even created. So, the whole SxC thing wasn't fanservice in the first place. Some fans who don't like the coupling, call it fanservice and it isn't true.

If your favorite character, Ignitus, was paired with another Fire Guardian created by the producers, would you call it fanservice?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:44:26 24/09/2010 by Aura24
#6 Posted: 02:47:35 24/09/2010
You're giving them more credit than they deserve for what they put together. DotD was very, very, very, very, very, VERY incoherent with respect to the rest of the trilogy, and there is no way in hack that they had it all planned out from the beginning - unless they really don't know how to write. Yes, I will admit, it's plainly obvious that SxC was intended to happen. But if you're trying to tell me they didn't do anything to profit off the fact that Cynder is more popular than anything in this franchise ever was, this discussion is going nowhere. Fast. Please, tell me, didn't you find the jump from friendship to sudden confession a *little* undeveloped and direct?

Also, you can forget trying to shake me up by using my own likes against me. Spyro is the main character, Cynder is like the Midna/Krystal/Renamon of the Spyro fandom - Ignitus is just a middle-aged dragon that most people don't even try to give a second thought to. How is it fanservice to pair him up with anybody? I don't get your logic on that point at all. I don't mind pairings as long as they're done the right way, and from my perspective, that isn't the case in LoS.

I already explained that I was open to SpyroxCynder when the series first started. But then I saw the games spiraling down in a direction I really can't stand - and the fandom fully approves of it. This series has basically just become Cynder's stomping ground. Everything else is disposed of like trash, and she alone is shined and polished to an obnoxiously bad degree just because people *like* it.

Answer me this, if nothing else. Let's forget about whether I'm right or wrong, because I know from past experience that my points are never going to get across no matter how much I share my thoughts. Just tell me - if what I said above was true, that Cynder is taking everything over, and everything and everyone else is treated like it doesn't matter as long as she's in center view; do you think that's fair? Depending on the answer you give, maybe you'll understand why I feel the way I feel.

It may seem like I'm squabbling, but I'm not. You disagreed with my opinion, and that's fine. I have the right to try to justify myself. Maybe it's not entirely evident from my tone, but I'm just here to share thoughts, even if I know I'm going to get more tomatoes in return than anything else.
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:43 24/09/2010 by Fasuhn
#7 Posted: 03:20:17 24/09/2010
There are still fans who prefer Spyro over Cynder. Heck, Spyro is the title character since the very beginning. If Cynder was taking over the Spyro series, they would've made a Cynder the Dragon game by now, which they haven't. I understand why you don't like the pairing, the SxC fans and all, but we don't know the future of Spyro to even know they're going to take over.
---
#8 Posted: 03:39:55 24/09/2010
Of course some people still prefer Spyro over Cynder. But as far as I can see, looking at the overall fandom population... the balance tips towards Cynder in terms of popularity. They can't just outright make a Cynder game right off the bat, although they might, you know. They already made her into a playable character that's onscreen in every single cutscene. Not much farther till they make her own game.

But hey, it's all debatable. I think Cynder's taking over the series - you don't. But I think you can't deny that there are at least some warning signs, can you?
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#9 Posted: 03:52:35 24/09/2010
Well, Activision listened to the fans...a bit too serious. Some fans crave more Cynder action, and for the...perverted...Cynder apperently looks 'smexy' to them. So yeah, this is all the fandom's idea, not Acti's. Remember, they listened to the Spyro fans a tad too much...
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#10 Posted: 03:58:36 24/09/2010
^ To be fair, it isn't Activision that made DotD. That game was started upon whilst Sierra was still in charge of itself, I believe. But yes, they do listen, and they do so knowingly and willingly. After all, they only care to make money, not good games.
---
#11 Posted: 07:54:11 24/09/2010
Of course, Sierra and Activision both published the game. Sierra did listen to us, and what we thought about the trilogy. Activision is the one who doesn't listen and cares about more about money than the fans.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#12 Posted: 08:09:55 24/09/2010
Quote: Aura24
Ugh...more SxC flaming...but I know there are fans who agree with you. What's done is done anyways.

Also, we don't know if Spyro even heard Cynder say 'I love you' to know if he loved her back.

I'm sure he does. That line he said when Cynder turned evil again just gave it away.

And I agree with the whole, "Cynder is taking over" thing. She already replaced Sparx in DOTD, it won't belong before she replaces Spyro, or at least have her name in the title as well. I liked her when she was just a side character, but just a little more important, like in TEN (and ANB. But that was different, because she was the main villain) and not having a large role like she did in DOTD. Okay, she should be in the games a little more then what she did in TEN, but not to the extant where she's one of the main, main characters.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:26:39 24/09/2010 by DarkCynder_543
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#13 Posted: 11:58:22 24/09/2010
It wasn't fanservice, Fasuhn. The trilogy storyline was completed before the LoS games were even created. So, the whole SxC thing wasn't fanservice in the first place. Some fans who don't like the coupling, call it fanservice and it isn't true.

Actually, most people refer to the 'I love you' part as fanservice which, yes, it is. The trilogy was completed - But things like these are often left to the last moment - If another company developed DOTD, the game would be different, different dialogue, etc.

Of course, Sierra and Activision both published the game. Sierra did listen to us, and what we thought about the trilogy. Activision is the one who doesn't listen and cares about more about money than the fans.

If Sierra had listened to us, TLOS would never have existed in the first place - We'd have a game similar to the classics, made just as good as Insomniac. Who asked Sierra to reboot Spyro into something completely different anyways? People merely wanted a game closer to the classics.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#14 Posted: 16:16:56 24/09/2010
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=33666&post=2083818]Aura24[/url]]Of course, Sierra and Activision both published the game. Sierra did listen to us, and what we thought about the trilogy. Activision is the one who doesn't listen and cares about more about money than the fans.[/quote]

No. Sierra was probably more money-grubbing than Activision. They were the ones who worked with fanservice. And I, for one, don't feel like the producers listen to the fandom as a whole. I certainly don't feel like they listen to fans like myself. If they did, the plot would be a lot more balanced and fair.
---
#15 Posted: 18:16:56 24/09/2010
They did a Q&A thread back on the Sierra forums, Fasuhn. They did listen to our questions and answered them. If they didn't want to listen to us, they wouldn't have made a Q&A thread about DotD.

Meh, I'm leaving this DotD forum anyways. Too many disagreements and repeated flaming over the same thing...
---
#16 Posted: 20:18:37 24/09/2010
Answering questions is not equivalent to listening. They responded to our questions about the then-upcoming game - you can hardly call that listening to feedback and applying it. A lot of fans asked for a lot of things, but can you really look at DotD and say that it didn't concentrate a lot more on a certain majority and hardly at all on the rest of us?

You may say that, and I understand why. Ancestors know how many times I've wanted to ditch the Spyro fandom, but I keep coming back for more. It's like a chronic illness. :p I'm fed up with the fandom as well, but seemingly the complete opposite of your perspective. In this fandom, you must either love Cynder, want Insomniac back, or shut up. Those are the three main groups, and I don't fit into any of them - so wherever I go in the fanbase, I'm bound to get myself into these kinds of squabbles.

Let me say just this. I know you may think I and other fans are exaggerating how much love Cynder gets from the producers and how much fanservice she actually is. But I need to point out the fact that you actually like her - you're more likely to tolerate it as a result. The fandom killed her for me before the fanservice really started to settle in fully, which now just makes it all the more hard to bear. Just try to put yourself in my shoes - do you really think they've been making the storyline fair and balanced so far?
---
#17 Posted: 20:36:16 24/09/2010
No one is forcing you to like or love Cynder around here. Now I don't like the Cynder from DotD, I admit that her personality and design was unnecessary, but I still like her character from ANB and TEN as a whole. I normally don't pay attention to the fandom you have to endure.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:21 24/09/2010 by Aura24
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#18 Posted: 20:41:51 24/09/2010
It wasn't fanservice, Fasuhn. The trilogy storyline was completed before the LoS games were even created.So, the whole SxC thing wasn't fanservice in the first place. Some fans who don't like the coupling, call it fanservice and it isn't true.

If your favorite character, Ignitus, was paired with another Fire Guardian created by the producers, would you call it fanservice?

No, look at the topic you made featuring the interview with Mike Grahm. I believe towards the start of the interview he said they hadn't made plans beyond the first game.

Of course that wouldn't be fan service. Correct me if I'm wrong but people weren't going nuts of the possibility of Iggy faling in love were they? They were however going craz ofver the possibility of Spyro and Cynder falling in love.

EDIT: Okay so it's more towards the middle, but here's the quote:

Quote:
C:How did you decide this would be the last installment of The Legend of Spyro? Was this a decision made when the first was developed or, later?
M:Actually, we never really planned to do a trilogy. Chris Wilson (Senior Producer) and I developed top line concepts for a story arc that we felt could potentially span over three games, yet no actual plans were made beyond the first game, so we never really knew if the story would ever continue beyond “A New Beginning.” Eventually, a very talented yet relatively unheard of team in France, Etranges Libellules, came on board with “Dawn of the Dragon.” We needed to figure out a way to maintain a certain level of continuity with the previous iterations while striving to make the game feel fresh and new for Spyro’s PS3 and Xbox 360 debut. The trilogy was a lot of work and as I look back at the past few years, I’m surprised we actually got this done.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:46:45 24/09/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#19 Posted: 20:59:19 24/09/2010
Unfortunately, it's not as simple as ignoring the fandom for me. You haven't really had my experiences. I've been on Spyro forums since before TEN's release, and I've put up with a lot of fans simply for the fact that I'm not crazy about Cynder and that I dare to bring any kind of criticism with regards to her. I've had some seriously bad experiences with overzealous Cynder fanatics, so I can't really help my opinion of her.

And when I just think of the fact that the series has been more and more made to appeal to those exact fans that I've had bad experiences with, just what am I supposed to feel about the series' direction?
---
#20 Posted: 21:11:54 24/09/2010
No, I know how you feel. I've had one person pester me incessently on Deviant Art for my opinion on LOS, Cynder and fancharacters that weren't even hers. She even went so far as to calim that I couldn't be a good person if I didn't like those things. I've said negative things about Cynder and LOS here and elsewhere and I've had people talk to me in private telling me not to 'start anything' when I was only stating opinion.

But by far the worst thing about some Cynder fans is the perversion that goes on. Uhg! No joke, I have met young people who aren't even in thier teens yet who think Cynder is sexy and want to make love to her. I've seen art by people of similar ages which features detailed scenes of Cynder having sex with Spyro, other characters from elsewhere, and fancharcters. NO. JOKE.
---
#21 Posted: 21:36:48 24/09/2010
Actually, that was simply in response to Aura, not you; so don't worry. :) You just ended up posting while I was making my post.

I can sympathize with what you deal with, however. Say one bad thing about Cynder and a whole group is going to want your head. And yes, I'm also disturbed by Cynder's apparent erotic appeal. Personally, I wish people would stop and think for a moment that she's only 12 >_> And can anyone explain why virtually only Cynder has fans that like her solely for her physical appearance? These are all bad signs to me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:37:19 24/09/2010 by Fasuhn
#22 Posted: 21:44:48 24/09/2010
Because some DotD Cynder fans don't have lives and only life off fantasize computer pixelized characters on tv screens as their wives. Ugh...
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#23 Posted: 02:35:43 25/09/2010
Quote: Fasuhn
Actually, that was simply in response to Aura, not you; so don't worry. smilie You just ended up posting while I was making my post.

I can sympathize with what you deal with, however. Say one bad thing about Cynder and a whole group is going to want your head. And yes, I'm also disturbed by Cynder's apparent erotic appeal. Personally, I wish people would stop and think for a moment that she's only 12 smilie And can anyone explain why virtually only Cynder has fans that like her solely for her physical appearance? These are all bad signs to me.

Your refering to my bro Cynderfan1 aren't you.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#24 Posted: 02:42:21 25/09/2010
That does sound like the generic username of a Cynder-obsessed fan... however, no, I haven't even seen any of your brother's posts. I don't know who he is. Ergo, I couldn't have been referring directly to him.

Actually, my post was not referring to anyone in particular. I simply summarized all the Cynder fans who bother me. Whether your brother is among them or not, I can't know until I see his posts. >_>
---
#25 Posted: 02:46:11 25/09/2010
That does sound like the generic username of a Cynder-obsessed fan... however, no, I haven't even seen any of your brother's posts. I don't know who he is. Ergo, I couldn't have been referring directly to him.

Actually, my post was not referring to anyone in particular. I simply summarized all the Cynder fans who bother me. Whether your brother is among them or not, I can't know until I see his posts. smilie

If it's anything about Cynder fans then my bro is instantly related.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#26 Posted: 03:09:16 25/09/2010
What, is your brother the king of Cynder fans or something? I'm not referring to Cynder fans in general, just the ones who seriously overdo it. Or are you saying your brother is one such fan?

I don't even care. This is honestly getting really silly. In fact, are you trolling, by any chance? :|
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#27 Posted: 04:23:49 25/09/2010
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/profile.php?user=5341 should sort something.
#28 Posted: 05:56:51 25/09/2010
What, is your brother the king of Cynder fans or something? I'm not referring to Cynder fans in general, just the ones who seriously overdo it. Or are you saying your brother is one such fan?

I don't even care. This is honestly getting really silly. In fact, are you trolling, by any chance? smilie

No no I wasn't. I was stating fact with my bro. He used 50 bucks to get a customized Cynder shirt!

Also he actually does call himself "The King of Cynder".
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:06:46 25/09/2010 by StartheDragon77
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#29 Posted: 07:24:45 25/09/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
No, I know how you feel. I've had one person pester me incessently on Deviant Art for my opinion on LOS, Cynder and fancharacters that weren't even hers. She even went so far as to calim that I couldn't be a good person if I didn't like those things. I've said negative things about Cynder and LOS here and elsewhere and I've had people talk to me in private telling me not to 'start anything' when I was only stating opinion.

But by far the worst thing about some Cynder fans is the perversion that goes on. Uhg! No joke, I have met young people who aren't even in thier teens yet who think Cynder is sexy and want to make love to her. I've seen art by people of similar ages which features detailed scenes of Cynder having sex with Spyro, other characters from elsewhere, and fancharcters. NO. JOKE.

I have problems with them too. One time, I mentioned that I Cynder is too skinny in DOTD, and some fantard called me a retard. :<

I've seem them too. People draw Spyro and Cynder having sex, and some even draw Cynder having sex with their fan character. D:
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#30 Posted: 07:35:38 25/09/2010
^ Please don't make me start barfing again.
---
#31 Posted: 11:34:17 25/09/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543

I have problems with them too. One time, I mentioned that I Cynder is too skinny in DOTD, and some fantard called me a retard. :<

I've seem them too. People draw Spyro and Cynder having sex, and some even draw Cynder having sex with their fan character. D:

Have you guys seen the Nero X Cynder fanart? Geez, it's almost of popular as SpyroXCynder.
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#32 Posted: 11:51:34 25/09/2010

Have you guys seen the Nero X Cynder fanart? Geez, it's almost of popular as SpyroXCynder.

That stuff almost makes me puke.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#33 Posted: 13:28:59 25/09/2010
What's even worse is that alot of the time fan characters are dragon versions of the one who made the character. Does that lead anyone else to believe that art of Cynder doing a fan character is like the artists way of doing her in the only way he can? EEEEW!
---
#34 Posted: 14:40:16 25/09/2010
Some people are just sick.
---
#35 Posted: 16:46:00 25/09/2010

Nero x Cynder...Ughhh
I used to be okay with the couple like "ehh, cute couple (:"
But now I'm sick of it. The creator of the couple on DeviantArt is the best of one of those perverted Cynder fantards. He's completely absorbed with the couple, and doesn't seem to care about anything else.
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#36 Posted: 19:30:09 25/09/2010
Okay, I for one support SxC but I'll admit that some of Cynder's fans go waaaaaaaay overboard! I for one am proud to say that I do not feel that I am obsessed with her as a character. But still I like her because her personality was a nice counterpoint to Spyros' in Legend. And her powers were a nice change of pace in comparison to his. The same four elements, the almost same sets of moves with each element, they get old after awhile.

DOTD could have been better in terms of the trilogy but wasn't half bad on it's own. Certainly not the worst game I've ever played.

I accept that not everyone will like this game, this series, the characters or the couples. But I for one like Spyro X Cynder, and truthfully hate the perverted crap that comes about from overly obsessed fans.
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#37 Posted: 19:38:47 25/09/2010
You sir/madame are as all Cynder and SxC fans should be.
---
#38 Posted: 19:43:45 25/09/2010
*Bows* Thank you. And fyi it's Sir. (I'm getting used to the account.)
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#39 Posted: 20:02:48 25/09/2010
Quote: Cyndro34
Okay, I for one support SxC but I'll admit that some of Cynder's fans go waaaaaaaay overboard! I for one am proud to say that I do not feel that I am obsessed with her as a character. But still I like her because her personality was a nice counterpoint to Spyros' in Legend. And her powers were a nice change of pace in comparison to his. The same four elements, the almost same sets of moves with each element, they get old after awhile.

DOTD could have been better in terms of the trilogy but wasn't half bad on it's own. Certainly not the worst game I've ever played.

I accept that not everyone will like this game, this series, the characters or the couples. But I for one like Spyro X Cynder, and truthfully hate the perverted crap that comes about from overly obsessed fans.

AGREED. And then people assume that most Cynder fans are that way, when in reality, it's just those perverted fan boys out there..
KasiyatheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2537
#40 Posted: 20:28:58 25/09/2010
I agree with you, Spyro_LUVA, and Cyndro. Not all Cynder fans are sick-minded! And I do support S X C, because Spyro needs a female counterpart to balance him out.
#41 Posted: 20:37:25 25/09/2010
Yeah that drives me nuts about how any sane fans are treated. I admit I'm a Cynder fan and then I get people hounding me like I'm supposed to be some sick freak or something. UGH! DX
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#42 Posted: 20:37:33 25/09/2010
Quote: Darby

AGREED. And then people assume that most Cynder fans are that way, when in reality, it's just those perverted fan boys out there..

That goes the same for me.
---
#43 Posted: 20:57:13 25/09/2010
People on this board are some of the sanest Cynder fans around. Really, they are. If only they were all like that....
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#44 Posted: 21:17:03 25/09/2010
Quote: Spyroo
People on this board are some of the sanest Cynder fans around. Really, they are. If only they were all like that....

What about my bro Cynderfan1?
---
#45 Posted: 21:34:41 25/09/2010
I haven't seen anything from your brother but still I agree with the fact that if more of us fans were sane then we wouldn't have so many problems.
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#46 Posted: 00:14:50 26/09/2010
Most Cynder fans are normal.It's just the few crazy ones that give us all a bad name.
---
#47 Posted: 00:24:59 26/09/2010
To me I consider my bro Cynderfan1 in the middle. He's not sane when it comes to Cynder but at the same time he doesn't draw those perv pics of Cynder like the insane fans.
---
#48 Posted: 00:41:08 26/09/2010
Well then your brother is simply obsessed like the creator of a thread entitled 'Cynder the Dragoness' on another site.
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#49 Posted: 00:41:32 26/09/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77
To me I consider my bro Cynderfan1 in the middle. He's not sane when it comes to Cynder but at the same time he doesn't draw those perv pics of Cynder like the insane fans.

I agree. To me, the Cynder fans that get on my nerves are the ones who:

1. Draw those pictures
and/or
2. Bash anyone who doesn't like Cynder
---
#50 Posted: 01:16:45 26/09/2010
Well then your brother is simply obsessed like the creator of a thread entitled 'Cynder the Dragoness' on another site.

You know what's funny? My bro was the one that created that thread.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me