Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Five [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 08:19:08 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Five
Jessica: Part 1

"Honey!" came a voice from downstairs.
"What Mom?" I replied, wrapping my pillow around my head.
"School!" She yelled back. "Look at the time!"
Tiredly, I turned my head to the clock. Eight-Thirty! I thought, shooting myself out of bed. I began to sprint down the stairs before I felt my foot roll. I collapsed and rolled my way down the rest of the stairs. I began instantly screaming. Mum rushed in the room and everything went blurry.
"Honey, How many fingers am I holding up?" Mum asked.
I knew it was three but when I tried to speak, nothing came out, just a squeak. I was rushed to hospital immediately.
"Mum, I'm Fi..." I attempted to finish my sentence but I passed out.

I next remember sitting in the hospital bed gripping Mums hand. I had just had surgery on my foot.
A doctor entered the room with a clipboard smiling. "There is good new and bad news."
"Hey Jeremy!" Mum said standing up, pecking him on the cheek.
"Mum?" I asked, confused. "Who's Jeremy?"
Mum and The Doctor smiled. "Jess, while you were out, me and Jeremy got to know each other. I almost threw up, don't get me wrong, Jeremy is fine, but I wouldn't trust him to give me news If he were my step-dad.
"You are all cured, you cannot run though." The doctor, Jeremy, said to me, changing the subject.
'Lets head home honey!" Mum said, smiling.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:31:57 16/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#2 Posted: 04:54:42 17/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Five
Anne: Part 2

I woke up happier than normal. Today, was Friday, the last day before I get 2 daus with my wonderful daughter Jessica. I had just baked a pie for Jessica's shared lunch. I walked past the photo of Don, my former husband, and knocked it down. Not even you can ruin my day today! I thought to myself cheerfully. I checked the time to see what time I had to take my pie out of the oven. "8:30!" I screamed, quietly to myself.
"Honey!" I yelled up the stairs to Jessica.
"What Mum?" I heard from upstairs.
I rolled my eyes,this was just like my Jessica staying asleep this late. "School!" I yelled back. "Look at the time."
I went back to my pie and heard Jessica tapping her way down the stairs, then an unusual crunching sound. Then I heard yelling from Jessica. I ran into the room, leaving my pie in the oven. "Honey, how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked her, bending down.
I heard a small squeak from Jessica, and assumed it was her foot. I ran out of the room back into the kitchen. The room was filling with smoke from the oven. I switched off the timer and ran to the phone. First I called the hospital, then next, Don.
"Don, Jessica is in trouble." I said, hurriedly.
"I'm not surprised when she is in your care!" He yelled back.
"You were a horrible husband and father!" I began. "STOP! I screamed, I don't have time for this, we can talk how horrible a father you are after, Goodbye!" I hung up the phone. I rushed Jess to hospital.

When we arrived there, Jess had passed out, and I had just met the Doctor. Dr. Jeremy Dyer. We got a coffee and began to believe we had things in common, it was our first date. Before we could finish it a nurse rushed into the cafeteria. "She's waking up!" The nurse said. I rushed to the room and gripped Jessica's hand as she woke up. Then Jeremy walked in.
"There is good new and bad news." He said.
"Hey Jeremy!" I said, walking up and giving him a kiss.
"Mum?" Jess asked. "Who is Jeremy?"
"Jess, while you were out, me and Jeremy got to know each other." I said, smiling. I could she she didn't like it.
"You are cured, but cannot run." Jeremy told her.
"Lets go home!" I said.

We drove home and arrived at a pile of rubble. "THE PIE!" I yelled, running up to my, used to be kitchen. Then I remembered I ahd switched off the oven. This was the work of someone on purpose! I thought, shocked. It couldn't be!
I called up a Private Investigator on my mobile phone.
"I will take an Investigation!" He replied on the phone
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:08:40 17/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me