Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blinding tears [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 12:56:53 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I guarantee someone will cry at some part in the story.

--
Never there, never more. Death yet again will grab another hand, and drag them screaming into the endless bloody night. Tear are abundant and may be spent, after all the ocean is nothing but a mass of tears. Dreams are meant to be crushed, for dreams are only dreams and never reality. Those words have bound to me. I'll never be normal, i don't think i ever was.

I lay on my bed, my arm pressed firmly under my left side as a lay limply in the swirling darkness. My ceiling fan blows slowly, my alarm clock reading 2:30 A.M. and my tears making a small wet puddle on my worn pillow. As i close my eyes weakly from their on going stare, more tears flood out. A guardian looks in the cracked door, only a sliver of light entering my dark prison. I can't remember the last time i was out side, My tattered bat wings drooped in agony. I ,unmoving, thought of all the things i would do when i got out, if i got out. My right fist clenched, I turned my head at the single drop of blood that escaped. Instantly i felt hunger claw at me through the pain and sorrow. I didn't care, after all i lost, after everything i was shoved in here to be forgotten. I bolted my eyes shut, tears coming through, like crashing waves.

Stared at the watching guardian my mind fixed on the emptiness of my prison. I had no idea how long it had been since I'd seen the out side world. New inventions, and new people. More people for death to play with. I heard my older sister out side, talking to the guard, her words lost in a whirl of hatred and emotion. I saw her enter the room with at least to guards. She smiled at me, knowing my pain. "Sister, it seems we've tamed you. I hope soon you can come out, but you might need to stay in here another hundred years." She said cruelly. I instantly started crying. "Sister, please no..." I said. It was pitiful, i had forgotten her name. She laughed, "I bet your hunger, Reshi. I might let you have some thing to eat." She said, turning away from me. I cried, hungry as i was. "Sister..." She turned back to me. "You act as if you forgot what you did! Honestly, you can't be trained like this." I cried, unmoving from my bed. I looked her in the eyes, seeing the cruelty in her eyes, or the hidden pain of doing this to me. She started to walk towards the door, "Let her have some food. Not much though. I will speak to her again tomorrow." My sister said, leaving the room. I couldn't see well, but i knew she was smiling. The guardian set down a small bowl. I slowly rolled of my bed, allowing my self the crash against the stone floor. I crawled to the bowl, it was filled to the top with precious blood. I drank it slowly, wanting it to last forever, but soon enough, there was none. I licked the bowl hopeful for one last drop. The guardian snatched the bowl away, letting me fall to the floor.

As i watched him leave, i cried again. I was never going to escape my prison. I pulled my self to the window, staring at the beautiful moon, and the dazzling stars. I smiled slightly. I pushed my hands against the glass, my wings lifting. I felt all my anger and hatred build. I pushed firmly against the glass feeling it silently crack beneath my finger tips. I could escape. I clenched my fist,slamming it against the crack glass as i had a thousand times before. It gave way, shattering, the sparkling glass falling to the grass and flowers beneath my prison. I turned around, the door creaking open. I turned back to the window, jumping out, spreading my wings, and softly landing on the ground. I bolted left, seeing the gate to the mansion in front of me. I saws guardians rushing after me, i jumped up, letting my wings take me to the stars above to forsaken ground. I flew away, as spells flew past me. I knew i was finally safe form them. I laughed, the moon in sky welcoming me to the cool out side breeze. I smiled, and looked below me, yet i couldn't quiet see from so high up. Thus i landed on a stone path way. Odd enough, everything was made of stone or metal. I started to take a closer, as a different color path way stood in front of me. Black. I slowly started to walk across it. The blinding light came out of no where, speeding down that path way. I screamed, covering my ears, and shutting my eyes. The blinding light had sound, a screeching and a deafening loud sound. I past out and remembered no more until i awoke again.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#2 Posted: 14:30:16 11/09/2010
wow...you're an awesome writer. i wish i was this good.smilie
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
#3 Posted: 16:07:13 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks!
--

I opened my eyes weakly. I was in a white room, which was brightly lit up. I found my self laying on a stiff bed with tubes and wires sticking in me. A young boy, likely at least ten years old. He hurried over to me, worried as a mother would have been. "Are you alright?! Mom nearly hit you in her car... I was scared to death!" He said, he seemed to care unlike my sister. I tried to speak, at first i had no words, then the came hard and heavy. "I am grateful you aided me... i believe i am alright. I fear that..." I was cut off as a women in a white coat came in, such an odd attire really, she walked over to me. "Tran, really, leave her be. She'[s just woke up." She said the asked me, "How do you feel?" I blinked twice, hunger taking it's toll. "I feel light headed... and..." I managed to say before feeling the curse curse me to faint. I awoke minutes later, another person in a white coat stabbing me with an odd needle. I would have fought back, but i was too weak. I tried to sit up, hunger making my fangs sharpen. I looked around, a small paper bracelet around my left wrist, a clock on the wall, silver it was. I near jumped out of my skin as another person in a white coat came in, the same one from before. She walked over to me, setting down a tray of good smelling foods. None of them were blood, but it would have to do. I ate it gratefully. The women of course was nice enough to be my mother, before she died. Almost nice enough to be my sister before she turned mean and cruel.

She started to ask me all sorts of questions i couldn't answer. "Sweet heart, where are your parents?" "They're dead." I replied with out a second of hesitation. "Well then, who looks after you?" "My sister." "Can you tell me her name?" That;s when i stopped. I had forgotten it. I thought for a minute, I really didn't know. "I don't know." I told her, shamefully. "Ok, sweetheart. Can you tell me your name?" She asked me all these pointless question, to which i hardly had an answer. " I think it's Reshi..." I answered. She wait for a minute, "Reshi what?" "Just Reshi." I told her, drinking the water she had given me earlier. The women frowned. "Can you tell me where you live." "In a really big house." I told her, which likely was not much help. "Ok.. can you tell me what street you live on?" She said holding up a map. "Of course! I live right on..." I stopped noticing that this wasn't the map of town i knew, and it was certainly larger, with tiny print. My street didn't exist on here. "I can find it on here." I said quietly. The women nodded and talked quietly to the other person in a white coat.

"She has memory loss, and is pretty under fed. I think plenty of those new pills, a new diet, and time should fix her right up." She told him, he nodding and walking off. "Don't worry," She told me, "You'll be fine in no time." I stared at her. "Why are you wearing that coat? and where am i?" I asked. She smiled. "Your in the hospital, and I'm a doctor." She replied. I stood up, wanting to leave and explore the world, rather than be contained yet again. She smiled. "Please sit down, you have to get your rest..." "I feel fine, i want to leave." I told her. She replied sternly, "You can't leave until you get your memory back." "Remember just fine! And I'm leaving." I told her, walking towards the window, my wings spreading from under the dress i was wearing. She walked after me, not seeing my wings. "Now, Reshi..." I smashed open the window, cutting her off set of flying away, she screamed and called for help.
---
#4 Posted: 18:18:39 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry for the double post.
--

I landed in the cold street, it's black rock hurting my bare feet. I didn't need shoes, I could live without them. Dim sunlight remained, small cuts forming where it touched my bare flesh. I walked on the white stone, which i found went just about any where. Lights glittered about me even as the sun set. I must have looked odd in an old style dress and bonnet, with no shoes, and large wings sticking out my back. Personally, I didn't care. But the cold sank into me, and my awareness of hunger and weakness came again as i moved. At last after hours of walking I stopped, hungry, and barely able to move. "The world has changed too much." I said to my self. I thought to my self, sitting on the curb. My name... I am Reshi... my age... If i wear a human I could be in high school... My purpose... I must escape sister. I looked up, to survey where i was, seeing as I wasn't truly paying attention before. I looked up to see i was at last a couple miles from the hospital, in the cross of streets between "B street" and "ware drive", cheery name. A park bench sat under a rusted old bus stop, which obviously wasn't used anymore. I looked behind me to see a store named, "Ready Medy: selling your medicine for over twenty years." I paused for a moment, 'Things have changed..." I said, honestly, who made that a name. Next to that was a news paper stand, complete with a large metal box, which had a cylinder shaped thing painted on it, that had a lot of buttons. It also had a few little bags of assorted cracker like things.

There wasn't much else to say about it, since it had looked like anyplace else. One black road of stone and two white roads of a more thick stone. I sat there for a while, before someone came up behind me. "Well, who are you?" A male voice asked, me jumping up and nearly tearing his head off. "Gah! Ow! Stop!" I let him go, as he held his neck in pain, I spoke quickly, "I'm sorry, it's a habit of mine..." He looked at me, "So you try to snap people necks?!" I shrugged, And sighed, "I wasn't going to snap your neck, I was going to rip your head off." "That makes me feel a ton better, thanks!" He snapped back sarcastically. I looked at him, this time taking in detail, He was tall. Tall enough to be considered a well trained warrior. He had light brown short cut hair that was ragged but in a way neat, his eyes were a sandy brown, his skin was white enough to be of my kind, but he was human. He was dressed in a thin shirt, with short cut sleeves, and pants made of denim. He had on shoes made of rubber, like what every one else i had seen had been wearing. As soon as the details were in I spoke again, "Well, I'm sorry. It's a habit of mine."
He groaned, "Yea... What ever!" He looked at for a second, "why are you dressed like that?" I looked down at my dress, "This IS the latest fashion, right? I haven't been out in a while..." I replied, He didn't answer, "So who are you, anyway." He asked, I replied slowly, since i didn't use my name much, "I am Reshi." "Reshi who?" "Just Reshi." He stared at me for a moment, "What are you doing out this late, I mean a girl shouldn't..." "I'm running from my sister." "Who is she?" I didn't answer that, since i really didn't know. It made me wonder why every asked the same questions.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#5 Posted: 01:24:24 04/11/2010
wow. great story. it's really good, and very intresting. please continue.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#6 Posted: 02:29:00 04/11/2010
Not crying yet, but I'll come to that.
I always cry. But my good news is I love the story.
Now why can't I write like that?
That's beside the point though, the point is nice story! smilie
#7 Posted: 00:10:03 05/11/2010
i'm not crying yet either. i may though. maybe not. point is, i like this story, and i want to read more.
---
#8 Posted: 21:55:56 05/11/2010 | Topic Creator
trust me... this is nothing yet. i promise someone will cry at some point.
thanks! smilie
---

We stared at each other for a time, I knew of mortals, how they were easy to fool, and simple to gain the trust of. I finally spoke as he started to move away, "What's your name? How come your out?" He looked back at me, then shrugged, "My name? I'm Tran. At least that's what people call me. And I was closing up my uncle's shop, really it's grand dad's, but the papers say that uncle has it." He said. I looked at the shop. "It's an odd name... Ready Meddy: selling your medicine for over twenty years." He looked at me in response, then at the shop, and me again. seconds of silence stood between us before here was rolling with laughter, "You've got a seance of humor don't you?" I held me tongue, lest i made an idiot of my self. Again. I smiled, "I'm glad you think it's funny..." I stopped and shivered, "D*mn... it's cold." "What did you expect?"
In minutes I was walking along side him as he talked about high school foot ball, I nodded pretending to know what he was talking about. Gravel and stone biting into my feet along side the nipping cold. I didn't know ho long we walked, I wasn't paying attention. But soon I stumbled over stone steps weakly. I looked up to see a house painted blue, with an occasional bird feeder and wind chime. He opened the door. "Well Reshi... It was nice to meet you. See you around!" He said, me unanswering and staring down. He was the first person I had really talked to. questions creeping into my head. Where would i go? How would I feed? Where was sister? He closed the door, and I walked away. Tears roiling down my cheeks, "I am alone... I have always been alone." I said to my self quietly.
--
sorry for this being so short.
---
#9 Posted: 22:04:35 05/11/2010
great story. please continue.
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#10 Posted: 21:20:33 06/11/2010
Good job.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me