Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Jamie and Bluebell [Stink and Flower Chronicles Remake]
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Jamie and Bluebell [Stink and Flower Chronicles Remake] [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 18:40:58 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Ah, a fresh start to the Stink and Flower Chronicles.

I would like to start by noting why I have rebooted. Firstly the name "Stink" doesn't really go well, and it was a bit silly. So I would like to remodel the characters.
Note: These Characters are Furries.
Jamie [Stink]
[User Posted Image]
Bluebell [Flower]
[User Posted Image]
Delta-Machine/ DM [Dexta]
[User Posted Image]

This story will be the same as the SaFC, but more mature and hopefully Epic. I will start work now.

Prolouge
Surely you've heard the legend of Jamie and Bleubell? No? Well, let me explain it to you.
A legandary creature called Gharad, a Shapeshifter, stole power from the Heart of the Universes energy, causing it to collapse in on itself. The resulting remains were strange Human-Animal Experiments, two were the very decendants of she who Vanquished the Dark King, Jamie and Bluebell.
The two were took in my a Friendly robot called Delta, and he taught them how to hunt and how to be good fighters. But one day, something changed in the harmony of the world.
Something Evil.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#2 Posted: 18:48:48 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Predator or Prey?
Bluebell swept through the deserted Jungle, hoping for some sort of creature that's larger than her hands to appear. She swept and glided along the vines, jumping tree-to-tree, gruntng with every land.
She pulled a bow and arrow off her back, and fired at a passing Squirrel. The squirrel fell to the floor of the forest, dead. She jumped down, and started pulling out the arrow and skinning it. But behind her she heard a rustle in the bushes. She ignored it, when a hand landed on her shoulder.
"Hey, Bluey!" Jamies laughed as she swung around yelling in terror.
"Goddanm it James!" Bluebell moaned as she turned back to the Squirrel.
"What did you get for Dinner?" Jamie asked sarcastically. "Oh, a Squirrel? Lovely."
"Go to the Outhouse James!" said the annoyed Bluebell.
"Nope!" He laughed.

Continued Tomorrow
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me