Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wolves and Eagles Vs Bears [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 16:55:53 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Lol, loads of Wolf Topics so i will get in by making some random war story. smilie

Proulouge
Once, there was a Wolf Clan that lived in the Ancient Mountains of Hyijja. The mountains were sacred, and had been home to Eagles and Wolves alike for Centuries of Generations.
Nearby there was a Mountain called Mount Horjj, home of the Bears. The Bears were vicious monsters that would often pick off lone Wolves and other beasts in the Forest.
One day a war sparked when the Bears killed the Cheif Wolf's daughter, who was hunting in the woods. The war lasted centuries to come, starting back in 1870 and lasting to Present Day, 2011.
Both sides lost and won, but the Bears still prove victorious. They often slaughtered the masses of Wolves in large Numbers. The Bear chief was Arjay, a old Gray Bear that had a trophy room for every wolf he ever killed.
In 1910 the Eagles who resided too joined in the War, helping their allies the Wolves to Victory.
In 1914 the Eagles were in perol as they were mistaken for messanger birds and shot often, much to the Bears advantage.
In 1940 WWII was bought to the Decent woodlands and the Wolves and Bears were often used as "Man-Meat", a source for Man to eat while fighting.
In 1960 the Wolf Chief passed away and died peacfully, never having a son or daughter to take over.
In 2000, the sides were losing food supplies and soldiers fast.
In 2010, the Bears won their first major victory in the Battle of Horjj.
In 2011...

Chapter One: Bear with Me
Chapter Two: End Game
Chapter Three: Assassination Attempts
Chapter Four: Rules of the Eagles

I will update regurally
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#2 Posted: 17:05:10 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Bear with Me
"Eff you!" Squarked Edwin, the Eagle. He ruffled his feathers and dismisivelly said; "Won't do it."
"Edwin" Wolvtang said sternly, "you are the best we've got." Wolftang was gray in colour, and took no pity on the Bears of the Forest.
"I am not doing it!" Edwin yelled, closing his eyes and standing with pride. "I will not go on a Suicide Mission."
"It's not a Suicide Mission," Wolftang said calmly. "It is in fact a Spy Mission. Just watch what their new Secret Ally is doing, and who or what he is!"
"And I'm the Eage Chief, so bite me." Edwin complained.
"And I'm head of Ally Nagotiations, so bite that rock hard log." Wolvtang smiled.
"BAAAAH!" Edwin took off for the Bears mountain to spy. Wolvtang had a dislike for Edwin. He was a soldier who did not follow orders and slacked off, eating fish. He wasn't present at the 2010 Bear Victory, and was always expressing his hatred for the allience between Wolevs and Eagles.
"Screw Birds." Said Wolvtang, grabbing a Mountain Goat on the way. "He don't like it, he can go to hell."
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#3 Posted: 11:48:39 30/08/2010
my money's on the wolves.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me