Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Missing eggs? [CLOSED]
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#1 Posted: 16:57:43 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I started new game on AHT. I have beaten Gnasty and I was on Coastal Remains. I've also finished Blink challenge on Hard and i get Light Gem. Later I look, and I haven't one of Blink's eggs! This stupid mole doesn't give me egg! Later I started again new game, but this time this stupid dragonfly doesn't give me an egg! Why? Can I get this egg?
---
Any Osu fan here?
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#2 Posted: 19:05:44 24/08/2010
Maybe I won't help, but I want to draw your attention on something.
When you get an Egg in any challenge, the hero (in example Blink) says, that he brought you only an Egg, but he want to be more useful and bring you a Light Gem. WTF? Dragon Eggs are less valuable than stupid Gems? It's like human babies were less valuable than... in example jewelery! It's odd! Another odd thing in AHT smilie
-Hey I saved a baby. Screw this, I can get a 100 POUNDS for you! Interested?
-Yeah, screw this baby, let's get 100 pounds! Yay!
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#3 Posted: 02:09:02 25/08/2010
I agree with Paplok.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#4 Posted: 21:26:55 25/08/2010
Light Gems are slightly (read: oh so very much) more powerful and crucial than jewellery.

But yes, one has to question the priorities of the inhabitants of the Spyro universe. YotD, with the Forgotten World natives/HUNTER (who knows you need the eggs) demanding that you do a challenge for them before handing the eggs over. Seriously, what the heck. >:/
---
Eh.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#5 Posted: 15:45:26 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Please stop disscusion! I created this topic because Sparx doesn't give me an egg. Can someone help me?
---
Any Osu fan here?
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#6 Posted: 00:10:48 27/08/2010
Quote: Wojowu
Please stop disscusion! I created this topic because Sparx doesn't give me an egg. Can someone help me?

Really wish I could! I haven't ran into this glitch, if I find anything, I'll tell u thouh!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 19:19:23 27/08/2010
Its cause Blink wants to eat it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me