Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Galaxy Dreams [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 17:57:30 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Dear Earth,

Some people may remember me. Others may put me aside as a bad memory, or simply the poor goth girl from the oak woods orphanage.My name is Anna Grinty. I understand my name sounds very stupid. When i was five my parents left me for China. At six i met one of my greatest friends. at age eight she died in a car accident. For those of you no one could give a picture of me for my investigation, I gave short black hair with green tips just for the fun of it. My skin in a peach color, and i always wore black or white. I left this world to seek my destiny elsewhere. For those of you who love and miss me, or even those who truly hate me, know this one thing. Think of these words when you think of me. Know that one day, I am coming back.

I finished this letter as a project for English class. I was supposed to write a goodbye letter for me going on a long trip, and that would certainly do it. I stared at the clock on the wall, seeing the other girls of the orphanage asleep, I had to be the only one up. In my hand was a picture of Tonia, my deceased best friend. No one would ever take her place, they told me she died in a car crash, the details were left out for my sake. I smiled weakly at the picture, today was her birthday, she would have turned twelve if the inevitable happened. The midnight moon shone through the window, school started at seven... er, or was it eight? That didn't matter, Tonia said she always stayed up all night on her birthdays, and that was what i was going to do. I got up from the desk, and made my way to the window, I pulled the curtains back all the way to stare at the moon and stars. As i watched their beauty, I noticed one star wiz past at a lightning speed, instantly i made a wish. I wish to go to a place where i am accepted for who i am, Anna... but not Anna Grinty, Anna Black. As i reopened my eyes, the star, or moving light had changed directions, speeding toward the window i stood in. I gasped, stepping back, the hood of my black hoodie falling over my eyes as i stumbled back wards. I quickly pulled it back as the moving light has stopped in the window, it was quiet large, big enough to be a jet fighter. I tried to remain silent, my mind in a blare of fear and amazement. Yet i could see something through the bright light. An elderly women stood there, her hair up in some kind of bun. She seemed to be smiling. "Well, it is good to meet you Anna. Are you ready to leave?" She asked, me completely in shock. "My wish came true!" "No, no, no! Bah! Earth children are so imaginative. I've been on my way here for days! No wishes in valved. Get your things together were leaving, I'll tell you why and where on the way. chop chop!" She said, me scrambling up, and packing my thing, few as they were.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 20:37:43 21/08/2010
AWESOME! smilie
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#3 Posted: 21:50:11 21/08/2010
whoa......
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#4 Posted: 22:40:39 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I held my belongings in-front of me. Some pens, paper, a notebook, and a photo of Tonia. My clothing was in a rugged old back pack, the few clothes i had at least, which mainly was a school uniform and another pair of shoes. I quickly packed them into my back pack and jumped up. The women was still there standing. I looked back only for a moment, I had left my school paper sitting on the desk, so maybe someone could turn it in for me.
The women beckoned me, she turning heel and disappearing into the light. I followed, my heart stopped as I was blinded by the white light, but that faded, soon i saw i was in a kind of ship or air craft. I looked around, "What is this?" "A UFO, Understandable Frequency Objective. Most people thought we were going to eat their brains. Really, now. Sit down and fasten your seat belt, last thing we want is for you to fly out a window or something." She said, she wore a green and blue dress, her hair grayed from age. It was tied tightly in a bun, in her hand was a notebook with a list of names and other strange words. I sat down, doing as she had instructed. I looked back up at her, my eyes must have spelled how amazed and curious i was. "So, where are we going?" "Well, I am proud to announce you are the only person ever from earth to be accepted into Kuil Academy of The Fighting arts and More." My jaw dropped. "Wait, what do you mean the only person from Earth?" "Ah yes, Earthlings believe there isn't life on other planets, well they are wrong. We are going to Kuil, a small planet where we teach children and teens with exceptional fighting ability to use their powers or strengths." She replied, a warm smile on her face. "You mean there are people who can use magic?" I asked, excitement growing in my heart. "No! Magic doesn't exist, at least that we know of... You have Tyuin, the ability to create or bend force fields at will, this may look like lazors, or lights, or even glowing walls, it depends on the person. And there aren't many, you don't see many like you, rather less from earth!"
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#5 Posted: 01:00:47 24/08/2010
amazing! i can't wait for more. one thing though, for the dialouge, it would make it easier to read if you started on a new line each time a diffrent person talked. smilie
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me