Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Pixie Wing Journal [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 08:02:56 17/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Samantha ran through the cluttered streets, seeing her piers wiz by her. "Excuse me! Coming Through!" She yelled, she would be late for her first day as a journalist for the school paper. Well, it wasn't exactly the school paper, but rather the only place you could write freely and not be in class.
She ran as fast as she could, bursting into the hard wooden door. "I'm here! Am i late?!" She sputtered out, her hair in her face and her green hat fallen upon the ground. Amber, her young cousin laughed. "You missed roll call. Like that's gonna kick you out of the club, Miss 'I'm level Thirty and perfect." She said. Amber was a level fifteen Death magic, or necromancer. I know what your thinking. 'This is evil! Mages should be burned!' But what if your learned to control your power for good? I mean, who would throw an innocent child in a burning fire because of magic? Well, excluding religious nut cases.
Amber was quiet short, her short black hair sweeping her shoulders while two small pony tails kept her bangs tied and neat behind her ears. She had brown eyes, and normally wore black and red, but those were her school colors. She was dressed in a modern revised version of the witches outfit, and always kept on her pointed hat for good luck. Samantha glared at her young cousin. "Where's every one else?" "Oh, you mean emery, Jake, Henry and Elie? Their in the back room... Working with the printing press. We've got today's new written out, next weeks is gonna be a tough one to round up." Samantha took a deep breath, finally at ease. "So, you desided to invite me?" "Actually it was Jake's idea. He thought you'd be fun to hang out with." Amber said, rolling her eyes. "Um.. oh..."
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me