First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
I wish Sparx stayed with Spyro and Cynder [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#101 Posted: 17:39:12 22/08/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Quote: crazyspyrofan
@Spyroo Maybe they thought Sparx already had enough popularity so they wanted to build up Cynder's reputation some.I dont know.

@Crashfan I didnt know you were allergic to TLoS.

Oh yeah, sure. Lets take out Sparx, because he has been in the Spyro games too long, and lets replace him with Cynder, who has hardly been in the games. And lets make Spyro fall in love with her just to satisfy all thoughs young n00bs out there, even though he hardly knows her! smilie

Also, I don't see any flame war. No one isn't insulting anybody. We're just saying our opinions, and why we believe we're right.

Yes, it's like saying "Lets Replace Spyro with Cynder because he's been in it loads". Cynder, in my opinion, sucks ass. She has no personality, she's a waste of a character and just an annoying little creep in DotD. She states the obvious and is not humerous liek Sparx.
Sparx, per say, was awesome in the odl Spyros and was Spyro's Health Counter. Now, if Sparx was got rid of in the old Spyros, who'd be the Health counter? Sparx is ten-times more Epic than Cynder.
Just to note, what Flame War? The only thing is people are stating their opinions on tLoS for all I can see.

[Please Note: All this is entirely my Opinion.]
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#102 Posted: 17:53:26 22/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
@Spyroo Maybe they thought Sparx already had enough popularity so they wanted to build up Cynder's reputation some.I dont know.

@Crashfan I didnt know you were allergic to TLoS.

Oh yeah, sure. Lets take out Sparx, because he has been in the Spyro games too long, and lets replace him with Cynder, who has hardly been in the games. And lets make Spyro fall in love with her just to satisfy all thoughs young n00bs out there, even though he hardly knows her! smilie

Also, I don't see any flame war. No one isn't insulting anybody. We're just saying our opinions, and why we believe we're right.

Yes, it's like saying "Lets Replace Spyro with Cynder because he's been in it loads". Cynder, in my opinion, sucks ass. She has no personality, she's a waste of a character and just an annoying little creep in DotD. She states the obvious and is not humerous liek Sparx.
Sparx, per say, was awesome in the odl Spyros and was Spyro's Health Counter. Now, if Sparx was got rid of in the old Spyros, who'd be the Health counter? Sparx is ten-times more Epic than Cynder.
Just to note, what Flame War? The only thing is people are stating their opinions on tLoS for all I can see.

[Please Note: All this is entirely my Opinion.]

yes people have opinions the purpose of cynder in my opinion that she was just there to satisfy girl gamers so they didn't complain that there wasn't enogh females (wich there arent) but there is at least one girl in everything.....but thats just my opinion....
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#103 Posted: 17:55:08 22/08/2010
Theres nothing wrong with saying your opinions,but I think many people are taking it too far here.

Yes there is a flame war.TLoS it getting flamed all over this topic.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#104 Posted: 17:57:50 22/08/2010
no there is nothing worng with opinions
---
#105 Posted: 18:03:13 22/08/2010
I just put that it was my opinion because whenever I complain against tLoS people have a go at me. Then it becomes a big flame war of Spyro V tLoS
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#106 Posted: 18:05:59 22/08/2010
there is a differance between classic and TLoS but it is spyro! i play both classic and TLoS get over it!
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#107 Posted: 18:21:17 22/08/2010
A flame war is normally between 2 sides, hence the 'war' tag. You might be able to call it a flame fest instead, but really, we're just expressing opinions.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#108 Posted: 18:22:12 22/08/2010
TLoS is good, but DotD has many plotholes, stupid ideas, even glitches etc. TEN and ANB are better. IMO
#109 Posted: 18:22:59 22/08/2010
There is a diffrence between expressesing your opinions and flaming.
---
#110 Posted: 18:23:52 22/08/2010

True, but calling Spyro a 'crappy character' is still just an opinion, even if it may look as though one is flaming.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#111 Posted: 18:25:44 22/08/2010
serisosly spyro is who he is! werther hes classic*looks at the classic fans* or TLoS *looks at the TLoS fans* he is spyro!
---
#112 Posted: 18:26:27 22/08/2010
Quote: Spyroo

True, but calling Spyro a 'crappy character' is still just an opinion, even if it may look as though one is flaming.

Well,the first few times it may be an opinion but IMO it is flaming when people just throw insults at a single game over and over again.Some might even call that trolling,but I dont want to insult anybody.
---
#113 Posted: 18:29:13 22/08/2010

Well,the first few times it may be an opinion but IMO it is flaming when people just throw insults at a single game over and over again.Some might even call that trolling,but I dont want to insult anybody.

flamming is wrong why don't we say that!
---
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#114 Posted: 18:29:26 22/08/2010
Quote: parisruelz12
serisosly spyro is who he is! werther hes classic*looks at the classic fans* or TLoS *looks at the TLoS fans* he is spyro!

No. I'm sorry, but just... No. I can't accept that half-dragon half-ram mixture in a completely different dimension as the purple dragon who has a special place in my childhood.
#115 Posted: 18:31:31 22/08/2010

This is nothing to what ETD received when it first came out, even from fans smilie;
---
#116 Posted: 18:36:18 22/08/2010
Quote: Crashfan25

No. I'm sorry, but just... No. I can't accept that half-dragon half-ram mixture in a completely different dimension as the purple dragon who has a special place in my childhood.

i wasjust trying to make a point!
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#117 Posted: 19:06:49 22/08/2010
I really never bothered with it. I was totally fine with the whole thing. I never really payed attention to Sparx unless he said a funny line.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#118 Posted: 19:08:15 22/08/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77
I really never bothered with it. I was totally fine with the whole thing. I never really payed attention to Sparx unless he said a funny line.

same here!
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#119 Posted: 19:51:54 22/08/2010

Sadly, some fans think otherwise...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#120 Posted: 20:11:38 22/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
Guys, just don't start a flame war please. This is getting out of hand, with the LoS hating and all.

I don't think it's a war........ Just agreements and disagreements... and opionions! And, for the record: I'm not a LoS hater.
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#121 Posted: 20:54:27 22/08/2010
Well, some fans are starting to complain about Sparx's role in the LoS universe.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#122 Posted: 21:25:03 22/08/2010
Well, some fans are starting to complain about Sparx's role in the LoS universe.

....Or lack of. We're really complaining that he was taken out just to add Cynder in, so it would seem.
---
#123 Posted: 21:42:25 22/08/2010

Really? I don't mind his role. He's a dragonfly, what of much use can he do?
---
#124 Posted: 22:13:31 22/08/2010
I meant about the difference in Sparx's role as Spyro's health meter from the Old Spyro, to a brotherly sidekick in the LoS universe.
---
#125 Posted: 22:32:27 22/08/2010
WHAT? I HAPPLY ENJOY SPARX'S ROLE IN TLoS SCREW THE FANZ WHO DUNT!
---
#126 Posted: 22:32:58 22/08/2010
Well with Sparx as the health meter all it took was you to get hit four or five times and you die.

It depends on how strong the attacks are in the LoS series for how many hits kill you. I personally like him better that way instead of a health counter.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#127 Posted: 22:36:42 22/08/2010
ANY SPARX IS FINE FUR ME!
---
#128 Posted: 22:42:16 22/08/2010
I'm fine with him flying around and stuff and it doesn't bother that much that the old Sparx was a health counter. But like I said before I really didn't pay attention to him unless he said a funny line.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#129 Posted: 07:04:14 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator

Did you even read the posts above you?! Also, we have our own opinions. To me, TLOS is just a differerent game, but with an ugly version of Spyro, with huge eyes, shoved into it to make is more popular. If you think they're both 'Spyro', then that's fine by me. Also, I want to point something out here. If you think that, then does that mean that you would get a game were Spyro just has a sleep over party and that's it? "OMG I MUST GET THIS GAME WERE SPYRO HAS A SLEEP OVER PARTY, AND HE JUST STANDS THERE DOING NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S SPYRO!!!!!111111"

This wasn't meant to be a TLOS vs original Spyro, so can we drop this subject? smilie
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:41 23/08/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#130 Posted: 08:14:27 23/08/2010
If you see a Pacman game, where there are no ghosts, only Spyro heads for 100$, you'll buy it, parisrulez12?
#131 Posted: 09:19:10 23/08/2010

Very true. It's not our right to judg somebody who calls Spyro a crappy character, because if it were, then I would respond to tLoS fans with "WTF YOU ARE CRAZY MORONS!!!!!!!!111". That is a example of somebody who cannot take other peoples opinions, and it's kind of pathetic for me. I should know, I don't really like tLoS, and whenever i say my opinion on tLoS aloud, people go mental at me. As if I just Spammed the Topic in the worst way.

Quote: StartheDragon77
Well with Sparx as the health meter all it took was you to get hit four or five times and you die.

It depends on how strong the attacks are in the LoS series for how many hits kill you. I personally like him better that way instead of a health counter.

Hm, that is a good point. You don't die as easily, and it's more fair as an advantage. But the disadvantage for me is throught all of tLoS he had no role whatsoever apart from fly around you changing colours. It's kind of weird for me and he's a bit useless, but that's my opinion.

Did you even read the posts above you?! Also, we have our own opinions. To me, TLOS is just a differerent game, but with an ugly version of Spyro, with huge eyes, shoved into it to make is more popular. If you think they're both 'Spyro', then that's fine by me. Also, I want to point something out here. If you think that, then does that mean that you would get a game were Spyro just has a sleep over party and that's it? "OMG I MUST GET THIS GAME WERE SPYRO HAS A SLEEP OVER PARTY, AND HE JUST STANDS THERE DOING NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S SPYRO!!!!!111111"

This wasn't meant to be a TLOS vs original Spyro, so can we drop this subject? smilie

Yes, drop the goddanm subject of tLoS V Spyro! Goddanm it, people are overreacting here. We are meant to be discussing why we are dissapointed at the replacement of Sparx.
End of Argument
Back to the Topic now.
---
#132 Posted: 13:35:46 23/08/2010

1. now im getting you are trying to be rude! smilie
  2. no i would not buy pacman game with spyro heads
  3. ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!
---
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#133 Posted: 13:42:05 23/08/2010
^ agreed.
But it doesn't matter, pretty much EVERY topic ends up like this.
*stares at keybourd hopelessly*
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
#134 Posted: 13:46:16 23/08/2010
thank you pie1
---
#135 Posted: 13:56:14 23/08/2010
Your welcome,
and it's not like we are threatening to go to each others houses and kill each other in our sleep.
or insulting one anouther.

It's just a dang arguement, besides, arin't you USED to it by now?
---
#136 Posted: 14:01:37 23/08/2010
yes i am but im not one to take insults in
---
#137 Posted: 14:02:43 23/08/2010
well I was talking to Malefor0001 tecnically.
---
#138 Posted: 15:14:04 23/08/2010
ohhhhhhhhh.........
---
#139 Posted: 15:28:06 23/08/2010
Anybody noticed that parisrulez12's avatar looks like a parody of pie1's avatar?
#140 Posted: 15:29:08 23/08/2010
it wuz made by pyro-spyro!!!
---
#141 Posted: 15:32:21 23/08/2010
I wrote that post only to end this conversation. Talk about Sparx, not playing games with even a little Spyro sign.
#142 Posted: 15:37:13 23/08/2010
then someplz close the topic
---
#143 Posted: 15:42:20 23/08/2010
Yep, it's only a war zone, and spam zone, too.
#144 Posted: 15:43:29 23/08/2010
youre right!
---
#145 Posted: 16:49:46 23/08/2010
I meant about the difference in Sparx's role as Spyro's health meter from the Old Spyro, to a brotherly sidekick in the LoS universe.

Yes, but that's TOO fantasy for the LoS series. LoS is more realistic fantasy. BUT, Sparx does help Spyro! He shows you were to go, in all 3 LoS games! I'll post a video for proof if I must! But, whenever you have to go somewhere, hard to reach or see, Sparx flies over by it to show You/Spyro where to go!
---
#146 Posted: 17:26:57 23/08/2010
Yeah, he really shows where to go! When you need to glide on a branch, he shows this brunch!
#147 Posted: 17:34:03 23/08/2010
Quote: pie1
well I was talking to Malefor0001 tecnically.

yes, but every time I talk about tLoS an argument breaks out.

All my fave topics are turning into Flame Wars.

I'm just really saying i want to go back to the Cynder and Sparx Topic.
---
#148 Posted: 19:02:45 23/08/2010
---
#149 Posted: 19:29:52 23/08/2010
What do you think of them seperating? I want to hear other peoples opinions that are not my own, as that would be Selfish
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#150 Posted: 19:33:28 24/08/2010
I agree with Spyroo, DarkCynder_543 and Crashfan!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me