DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1 Posted: 11:53:38 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I wanted to see his reaction when Spyro faced Malefor. xD

Or when Spyro and Cynder *gag* hugged.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#2 Posted: 11:59:38 16/08/2010
Sparx would have been vaporized by the battle and fire and stuff.
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
#3 Posted: 12:18:14 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Lol I just wanted to see what he will do when Spyro faced Malefor. xD
---
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#4 Posted: 12:32:24 16/08/2010
well sparx would be insinuated by the time he went near the ring if fire smilie
---
Ugh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 13:46:07 16/08/2010
but thats why they want Spyro and Cynder to go back to Warfang so they see the exreision on sparxs face
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#6 Posted: 13:51:30 16/08/2010
I actually felt that spoilt the game too.... Getting rid of Spyro's oldest friend, just to shove SxC down our throat. Ugh.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#7 Posted: 13:54:52 16/08/2010
but hes coming back
---
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#8 Posted: 14:24:32 16/08/2010
Quote: pie1

Actually....he went to the core of the Destroyer with Spyro and Cynder and didnt get a scratch smilie they were even chased by lava...hmm and the convexity level in anb,heck alot of places where he'd get vaporized,but was just fine.
So yeh it was kinda dumb he didnt come..
#9 Posted: 14:28:03 16/08/2010
he would not be inceratded hed choke and die that would be a tradgety now would it
---
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#10 Posted: 15:14:00 16/08/2010
Quote: parisruelz12
he would not be inceratded hed choke and die that would be a tradgety now would it

did you read my post? he already been to the core of the destroyer,which is pretty damn full of lava,smoke and stuff,and he didnt choke.. not to mention all the other places that were fiery or dangerous.
#11 Posted: 15:15:09 16/08/2010
---
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#12 Posted: 17:12:36 16/08/2010
Quote: Kimbia28

Actually....he went to the core of the Destroyer with Spyro and Cynder and didnt get a scratch smilie they were even chased by lava...hmm and the convexity level in anb,heck alot of places where he'd get vaporized,but was just fine.

This post is full of win.
#13 Posted: 07:33:23 17/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroo
I actually felt that spoilt the game too.... Getting rid of Spyro's oldest friend, just to shove SxC down our throat. Ugh.

I agree. I feel that he was replaced by Cynder, which is just not right. He went to that lava level with Spyro in ANB, and he was fine, same with the destroyer. Plus, at the end, Spyro and Cynder didn't even bother to fly back to the others.
---
#14 Posted: 12:33:58 17/08/2010
^ they probaly went on a honeymoon getaway.
Spyro: who cares about sparx, my oldest friend that can never be replaced, let's go.
Cynder: Yeah! let's!
*flys off*
---
#15 Posted: 12:40:37 17/08/2010
yup and there was a camera guy in avalar to just get the last footage of em in DOTD smilie (the last cutscene after credits)
---
Ugh
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#16 Posted: 13:26:37 17/08/2010

Arent you taking things out of context there?I dont think the producers were trying to shove anything down our throats.When they put Cynder's"I love you" line in there they proboly had no idea how far some fans would take it or all of the fights it would cause.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#17 Posted: 13:49:08 17/08/2010
Quote: crazyspyrofan

Arent you taking things out of context there?I dont think the producers were trying to shove anything down our throats.When they put Cynder's"I love you" line in there they proboly had no idea how far some fans would take it or all of the fights it would cause.

Well at the end of the day, why get rid of Sparx then? We've got Ignitus' 'death' scene where Cynder is all Spyro has, then the finale..... Spyro needed Sparx as a friend. All of a sudden, he feels alone, has nothing to fight for, etc..... Yes, they did force that pairing onto us, otherwise Spyro would have at least mentioned Sparx.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#18 Posted: 13:54:34 17/08/2010

Well at the end of the day, why get rid of Sparx then? We've got Ignitus' 'death' scene where Cynder is all Spyro has, then the finale..... Spyro needed Sparx as a friend. All of a sudden, he feels alone, has nothing to fight for, etc..... Yes, they did force that pairing onto us, otherwise Spyro would have at least mentioned Sparx.

Nobody's tried to force anything on you.Just ignore that one line from Cynder and you can look at Spyro and Cynder just being freinds.If you dont like SxC then why bring it up?
---
#19 Posted: 13:59:27 17/08/2010

Nobody's tried to force anything on you.Just ignore that one line from Cynder and you can look at Spyro and Cynder just being freinds.If you dont like SxC then why bring it up?

Did you read what I wrote? It wasn't just that one line. It's hard to ignore it when after Sparx leaves, everything is Spyro & Cynder's relationship and how close they are.
And I brought it up because I was stating the reason I missed Sparx.
---
#20 Posted: 14:01:36 17/08/2010

Did you read what I wrote? It wasn't just that one line. It's hard to ignore it when after Sparx leaves, everything is Spyro & Cynder's relationship and how close they are.

Look at it this way.If you were stranded in a deathtrap who would you think about,The person who is with you or someone who is perfectly safe miles away?
---
#21 Posted: 14:06:21 17/08/2010

Look at it this way.If you were stranded in a deathtrap who would you think about,The person who is with you or someone who is perfectly safe miles away?

Well, considering it was all up to Spyro to save the day, and if he was in a deathtrap and failed he would be letting his other friend down.... Like many, I'd think of someone who has been with me all my life, and they would bring me additional strength to carry on.
---
#22 Posted: 14:08:52 17/08/2010

Well, considering it was all up to Spyro to save the day, and if he was in a deathtrap and failed he would be letting his other friend down.... Like many, I'd think of someone who has been with me all my life, and they would bring me additional strength to carry on.

Well Spyro's father figure had just died and Cynder was the one there to comfort him so that might be why he wasnt thinking of Sparx.
---
#23 Posted: 14:10:55 17/08/2010

Well Spyro's father figure had just died and Cynder was the one there to comfort him so that might be why he wasnt thinking of Sparx.

True, but it would have been nice for him to mention him after the battle, when he was talking about stopping the world from being destroyed (eg, But I think I can stop it.... For Sparx, Terrador, Cyril, Volteer..... Ignitus.... I think I'm meant to).
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#24 Posted: 15:24:41 17/08/2010

Agreed. They basically replaced Sparx with Cynder [Vomits] for the last of the game.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#25 Posted: 15:35:17 17/08/2010

True, but it would have been nice for him to mention him after the battle, when he was talking about stopping the world from being destroyed (eg, But I think I can stop it.... For Sparx, Terrador, Cyril, Volteer..... Ignitus.... I think I'm meant to).

That would of been a nice touch,but sadly the people who wrote the script didnt think about that.
---
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#26 Posted: 15:52:53 17/08/2010
I agree! Another plot fail.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#27 Posted: 18:42:57 17/08/2010
Spyro and Cynder didn't want Sparx to stay with them, because they didn't have anyone to watch them makin' sum love smilie

Okay, I'll stop trolling now.

Perhaps Spyro just wanted his best friend to make it alive. Malefor would've scorched Sparx to ashes if he was around OwO
flyleaf Green Sparx Gems: 143
#28 Posted: 00:48:56 18/08/2010
I wanted Sparx to make a funny joke about Malifor...
I mean, who else would in the whole damn game...
---
Just keep looking awesome...
#29 Posted: 01:15:08 18/08/2010
^ sparx was the only one with a positive attitude though the game! it was refreshing when he made a comment.
---
#30 Posted: 01:23:34 18/08/2010
yeah, like, all Spyro did was complain about how he failed...
---
#31 Posted: 01:25:24 18/08/2010
and cynder just sat there and glanced at spyro...
---
#32 Posted: 01:32:52 18/08/2010
Tehe. Checking him out...
---
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#33 Posted: 03:59:46 18/08/2010
Quote: flyleaf
Tehe. Checking him out...

Well of course she would cause the only other dragons she was around in the game were really effing old so it only makes sense that she'd end up checking Spyro out.
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#34 Posted: 04:08:36 18/08/2010
^ I agree smilie
#35 Posted: 15:10:27 18/08/2010
the game designers probably wanted them to love eachother eventually since TEN
---
Ugh
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#36 Posted: 18:15:53 18/08/2010
Since the end of ANB.
#37 Posted: 22:09:45 18/08/2010
It seems that you cant even mention Cynder's name without the conversation getting perverted.
---
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#38 Posted: 23:49:55 18/08/2010
It seems that you cant even mention Cynder's name without the conversation getting perverted.

Lol, agreed.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#39 Posted: 06:12:19 19/08/2010
Who, me? Are you kidding me? I was correcting GrandSpyro18's post, nothing else.
#40 Posted: 08:18:19 19/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: flyleaf
I wanted Sparx to make a funny joke about Malifor...
I mean, who else would in the whole damn game...

That's what I'm thinking. I was hoping something like this would of happened:

Malefor: At long last, my guest have arrived. Please.... come in. Such determination to get here... it seems we share other qualities besides that of our color.
Spyro: I'M NOTHING LIKE YOU!
Cynder: Don't listen to him Spyro! Don't listen to anything he says!
Sparx: He looks cool! :D

Or, he could of said that a bit earlier on when Spyro and Cynder walk in. I dunno. But something like that would of made me giggle a little. I mean, Sparx suddenly compliments Malefor, who is freaking teasing (or telling the truth. Who knows?) Spyro.

Of course, Spyro had to act like a pussy and ruin it. >.<
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#41 Posted: 15:11:57 19/08/2010
Quote: Kimbia28

I agree; good point.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#42 Posted: 15:43:44 19/08/2010
Plus, a good point, the Flying Islands reach over the top of the Ring of Fire. Okay, surely Sparx could... fly over it?
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#43 Posted: 12:59:37 20/08/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Excatly.

Also, everything seems to be, 'Spyro and Cynder' now, not, 'Spyro and Sparx' I feel that she has indeed replaced him. >.<
---
#44 Posted: 13:30:38 20/08/2010
Yeah, that's how I feel too. It annoys me to no end.
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#45 Posted: 14:22:20 20/08/2010
I know! The ''I love you" at the end and that love conquers all moment at the end were bad enough now we're losing Sparx too?
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#46 Posted: 14:28:19 20/08/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
I know! The ''I love you" at the end and that love conquers all moment at the end were bad enough now we're losing Sparx too?

awww poor Sparx.He lost the best friend due to Cynder smilie.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
#47 Posted: 14:31:06 20/08/2010
Yep, it's sad. He knew Spyro all his live and now a dragoness (still evil in Sparx's imagination) takes Spyro... Now what? Best friends: Sparx and Hunter? Sparx and Volteer? Oh my God...
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#48 Posted: 14:37:09 20/08/2010
^ Yea true. No wonder why DotD's plot has more holes than swiss cheese.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
#49 Posted: 14:39:01 20/08/2010
Mmmm... Cheese... Damn, now I'm hungry. I smell tomato soup.
#50 Posted: 02:11:20 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Same here. xD
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me