Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Vampires, Werewolves, Witches Oh my
Page 1 of 1
Vampires, Werewolves, Witches Oh my [CLOSED]
stormynight6 Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#1 Posted: 07:05:10 08/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Tell me what you think ill post the rest tommorow

Matt’s P.O.V-
I struggled to open the peanut butter jar. Suddenly the jar was yanked for my hands “here”. I instantly recognized my mother’s voice as she handed me the open Peanut butter jar “Guess what you get to do today “she asked me in a high tone of voice that meant I probably wasn’t going to get in right “I get to stay home from school” I guessed putting the jar down on the counter. She shook her head “nope you get to take your sister to school”. I blinked once looking at my mother with a puzzled face “what BUT YOU SAID SHE WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE SHE,S NOT GOING”I half yelled if she went to school her secret would be found out and the penalty would be very bad “don’t yell at me young man” she said then grinned and that always meant she had a plan “do you want her to go to school or “she paused ”the officers to come” My eyes went wide for a second “school “I quickly answered hanging my head in defeat just as I thought I had lost to mom once again I could never win “at least you not Zoey” she said trying to cheer me up but a growl was heard for outside “nice mom just nice” My mother quickly headed of towards the door to let her in my mom also had the worst of luck although she had better luck then me. I sighed as my mother turned back to me “we’ll finish this later”she said swinging her clean cut short brown hair to her side as she opened the door.

A short black haired girl stood in the doorway growling at my mother. When I saw Zoey,s face I nearly fell to the floor laughing but I held it in cause I knew Zoey would kill me if she saw me but her Bright blue eyes where was what made Zoey, Zoey “come in Zoey” my mother said smiling her green eyes closed. I watched as my mother stepped away from the door and let zoey in “I heard what you said”she growled. My mother laughed it off as I turned my head to the stairs as Lielah came down the stairs in her polka-Dotted Pajamas her hair was a mess around her yawning face “HI! Im Zoey Tarin”she said from beside me I sighed just great why did she have to meet zoey of all people but I quess she would have meet her some time or another “don’t worry she’s not always this hyper”I said pointing at her with my left thumb “yeah but you know you love me “she replied hugging me “hey get off me”I complained “ANYWAY im supposed to be driving yall to school” Zoey was jumping up and down like a child high on coke. Her 5,2 body was a blur as she ran over to Lielah “hmmmm”she muttered “so this is what you look like close up”I quickly grabbed Zoey and pulled her away from Lielah “ok that’s enough for now”I said.Lielah looked at the two of us for a second then came to a conclusion “you two are going out right” Zoey quickly burst out laughing falling to the floor “hey what did I say “she asked a confused look on her face.I face palmed my self and listened to Zoey “me go out with him ”zoey kept laughing “never” .I suddenly heard small footsteps only associated with my mother “do you three wont to be late for school”My mother asked “three” Lielah said puzzled once again “”yeah starting today your going to Suzuki high “She said joyfully then turned her head towards me “come on now” My mind raced in circles as I tried to think of reason she couldn’t go “but she’s not even ready “I whined but Lielah Quickly found a way to ruin my plans just my luck “oh I can fix that”she quickly rushed up stairs. Two Minutes later Lielah came sliding down the rail of the stairs making a perfect landing next to my mother her blue aero-postale jacket was a little 2 big for her but she had always wore it are you sure she’s not a vampire Zoey said to me through my mind “shut up”I whispered to her as we all headed for the door
---
"Forget the past because you can not erase it."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:13:06 08/08/2010 by stormynight6
#2 Posted: 02:59:47 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
As we got outside my mouth dropped like a bomb “this is your car” I said Astonished Staring at the ocean blue Porsche Parked right in front of us. I wish mom would buy me a car like this but im only 14.”yeah you like it”Zoey replied twisting her keys in circles. I blinked once then said the first thing that popped into my mind “shotgun” I called out jumping into the passengers side landing with a plop. Their Laughing faces ticked me off “hey what’s so funny” I asked Zoey “nothing nothing at all” she replied Sitting down next to me turning the keys into the engine .Hi I’m Lielah Amu Clarkson Although im not a real Clarkson I was adopted into the family. I turned my head back towards the back where Matt was sitting, He’s the only reason im here now alive. I don’t remember much of my past except waiting to die under a tree in the snow. ”Hey Lielah are you ok”Matt asked me concerned, I nodded my head “oh yeah im fine” I replied. My fourteen year old mind wasent ready for high school since ive been home schooled for my whole life but I guess I had no choice. As we pulled into the schools parking lot . My mouth dropped like a bomb once again as I looked in Amazement at the five story town “this town never ceases to Amaze me ”I muttered. After signing in my morning classes followed But gym………………….Not my best class ever. When Zoey and I got out of the locker room she threatened me twice. Our gym coach told us we would have a free day “so zo who’s this”t hree tall blonds walked up to us looking directly at me. There stares sent a chill down my spine but I managed to shake it off “Hi Kate, Zera, Brittney. This is Lielah” Zoey replied. “Hello Lielah” Kate said holding out her hand. As I reached out to shake hers Zoey slapped my hand away “owww” I whined but I was completely ignored “no” Zoey half growled like she was talking to a dog Kate pulled her hand back to herself and The three blondes smirked “Then Lets play a “friendly” game of dodge ball” Kate replied skipping off to find the coach to ok the game. After about twenty minutes of hiding behind Zoey sadly she had to move. As she moved A ball came straight for her “ZOEY”I screamed She flipped mid-air landing with a thud holding the ball firmly in her hands “oh my go-“suddenly I was pushed aside as a ball came spinning for my head.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 00:47:44 14/08/2010
very intresting. please continue.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 01:16:42 14/08/2010
awesome ^.=.^
#5 Posted: 01:35:30 14/08/2010 | Topic Creator
i will later aint got no computer at the moment
---
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#6 Posted: 13:41:54 15/08/2010
WIN. That is all.

Haha, I lied.

CONTINUE WITH THIS WIN.

Okay, I swear this is all.

Bye.
#7 Posted: 00:44:31 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
thats nice
---
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#8 Posted: 13:17:16 21/08/2010
My money's on the Vamps.
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#9 Posted: 15:31:30 22/08/2010
you see after that happens my character again catches it sooooo
#10 Posted: 20:21:07 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
yes zoey epically catches it but i cant put more on the internet for a while
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#11 Posted: 00:05:41 24/08/2010
well, i hope you can write more soon.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#12 Posted: 19:40:01 24/08/2010
MAH MUNYS ON THE VAMPS
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me