Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Regan Olivia SWAN ---NEW STORY BY ME-----
Page 1 of 1
Regan Olivia SWAN ---NEW STORY BY ME----- [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 17:35:04 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I OWN NOTHING TWILIGHT IN THIS STORY , but i do own Regan , shes mine no copying her for you use , thank you enjoy

[User Posted Image]
Regan Olivia Swan --
don’t get me wrong , I like who I am , just not who I am . I know it doesn’t make much sense but you’ll understand soon enough .
--------------------------------------
‘bite me’ is a term girls now use as a come back , though to some even If the girl doesn’t know it , may take it to a literal stand point and actually bite the person . Well if haven’t you already guessed it , I’m talking about vampires . One of which I am , well part vampire . My first realization of this was on my 5th birthday , but before I go into too much detail I want to tell you who I am ,
My name is Regan Olivia Swan, my mother as you all may have guessed by last name , is Isabella , more formally known as Bella Swan , though if you saw us together you would guess not that I’m her child , maybe you would guess that I’m her sister , or best friend . I look mostly like my father , well that’s what my mother tells me any way , I have light brown hair that’s almost a bronze shade when you add the blond and red that litters my head . I have bright brown doe eyes and I’m skinny and a little tall for my age . With that and me getting my mothers clumsiness , it usually doesn’t end well. I play the piano beautifully, I get that from my father as well , I’m also a dancer , from whom I get that is basically a mystery. So as I was saying , on my 5th birthday ,I found out I was a vampire, taking it all into consideration I probably would have found out later in life if I didn’t then. For one I grew a little bit faster then most girls my age, Two I was extremely talented in both music and dancing , Three , why would I feel the need to bite some one if I wasn’t ? it didn’t make sense at first , then it became clearer as my mother sat down with me that night and told me what had happened , to why I never see my missing in action father.
You see it all started out the year my mom moved to forks Washington to live with her dad , Charlie .
“you see Regan , my mom and my step father Phil , who played minor league baseball at the time , lived in phoenix Arizona , Phil had to go to a lot of places to play ball , mom stayed home with me , I could see it hurt her to be away from Phil that long , so I decided to move up here with Charlie , so mom could go be with Phil , I was 16 and I knew I would miss Phoenix , but I hadn’t seen Charlie in ages , so I moved up here. My bio class was where I met your father , Edward Cullen, he didn’t really speak to me though , and when class was over he bolted out , later that week he tells me that we shouldn’t be friends , but that night he saves me and takes me out to dinner , weird huh ? Well I learn that he can read minds , just not mine . From then I learn , he’s a vampire , so on my 17th birthday , the Cullen’s throw a party , as you know I hate party’s …well I cut my self and jasper , one of your uncles , almost slips up and attacks me , but Edward threw him into his piano…..later the Cullen’s leave forks , little does Edward know that you’re here , so a year later , the Cullen’s come back thinking I’ve forgotten all about them , wrong , far from it really , Alice and jasper came to visit me and meet you , it was a big shocker , besides the fact I had been turned vampire by Victoria , though I don’t kill humans obviously …”
I understood completely after that .. Which now brings us , to my first day at forks high school . Though I know this is going to be a far from normal first day………….

ooc , okay so obviously thats not the edward bella story we all know but i like to change things up abit
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:56:02 04/08/2010 by lBobessed
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 17:58:54 04/08/2010
Okays, I said I'd read it, but then I saw Twilight and my eyes burned . . . So yeahh, you know how much the gay fairies in Twilight need to be stabbed by a spork, or rather how much I want to stab those gay fairies. So, before I stab them, I'm going to walk away slowly.
#3 Posted: 18:00:26 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
tehahahaha i knew i would get a reaction like that !
hey you have lmore gems then me ! no fair
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#4 Posted: 18:56:44 04/08/2010
awsome
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#5 Posted: 18:58:13 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks , Regans now 16 . . i dont know how i should start the next chapie though
#6 Posted: 19:28:53 04/08/2010
wth my stories I do a chapter a day
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#7 Posted: 19:30:01 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
makes sense . i might do that
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#8 Posted: 23:18:21 04/08/2010
Quote: lBobessed
tehahahaha i knew i would get a reaction like that !
hey you have lmore gems then me ! no fair

Pahaa, just barely, y'know, cause I'm never on.
#9 Posted: 00:23:24 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
hahaha in your face ! *laughs *
#10 Posted: 03:02:57 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Bella Swan ---
I walked the short distance from my room to Regan’s , my shoes made soft clicks as I walked , I entered the rather brightly colored room and tapped my daughter “Regan Olivia Swan , up now . Its time to get ready for school !” I said in my bell toned voice , my daughter let out a groan “but momma ! “ she whined pulling the covers over her head as I pulled up the blinds and turned on the light , the sunlight danced through the room brighting it . “no whining up !” I replied opening her closet , after turning my fashion sense grew considerably. I pulled out a long sleeved green t-shirt and a black , gray and white , stripped skirt and tossed them to Regan who had sat up and began to rub her eyes , I finally found her knee high black boots and turned around , Regan was dressed her arms crossed as she looked at the high heels . “I’ll kill my self in those !” she whined and I glared at her “put them on “ I replied and she took them from me muttering how unfair I was being . My outfit was almost the same though my shirt was blue and the main color on my skirt was white and so were my boots. “down stairs lets go “ I said cheerfully as she pulled the boots on . I heard her grumble something taking off down the stairs her arms crossed . “mom were taking the jeep !” Regan shouted and ran out the door her backpack hanging from one shoulder , I was surprised she hadn’t fallen yet. I chuckled and grabbed my own bag , as I walked out side I heard a crash , looking over my shoulder as I locked the door , I saw Regan on her but beside the foot hold to the jeep “looks like you thought to soon Bella” I thought “mom !” Regan whined as she stood “well you shouldn’t read my mind “ I replied climbing into the jeep . Regan rolled her eyes and got in with out falling and turned up the radio full volume on the country station singing along “So she can’t go out tonight again:. Her sister’s sick, she’s got to baby-sit. Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good excuse. Now you didn’t hear any of this from me, But things aren’t always what they seem. Brace yourself, this may come as a shock to you. Girls lie too, An' we don’t care how much money you make,
Or what you drive or what you weigh: Size don’t matter anyway. Girls lie too: Don’t think you’re the only ones, Who bend it, break it, stretch it some. We learn from you,. Girls lie too. “ I laughed as I listened to her sing , soon we pulled into the parking lot of the school and the lyrics died in Regan’s throat and her eyes glazed over getting a dreamy look . I knew this look all to well and pulled into a parking space , “what did you see ?” I asked as she looked across the lot “there back “ she replied and turned the radio down as Rosalie’s BMW pulled into the lot parking a space away from us . I jumped out of my daughters jeep and Regan followed suit walking be hide me . “BELLA !” I heard someone shout and jump on my back “Alice ?” I question and turned around as the pixie jumped from my back “the one and only !” she replied and looked at Regan “oh my is that little Regan ?” she asked and hugged her before Regan herself could even blink she was being passed into Emmett’s arms “hello mini Edward !” he spun her around “as you can guess I’m your uncle Emmett ! “ he shout sitting her down , Regan looked at me with big eyes “um hi I’m R-Regan “ she stuttered Emmett laughed making her jump , suddenly rose past us grabbing Emmett’s arm she pulled him into the building without glancing at us , jasper stood by Alice and Edward stepped out of the car ignoring us and his siblings and walked into the building . “oh ! I’m going to kill him “Regan muttered and ran after Edward and I let her go . “I’ll see you later Alice , jasper “ I nodded at them and slid my sunglasses on and walked into the building after my daughter.
#11 Posted: 17:06:30 05/08/2010
awsome
but what is up with Eward dund dund dun!!!!
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#12 Posted: 17:15:01 05/08/2010
why is my name her middle name? LEIK WTF
#13 Posted: 17:48:14 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
ooc i didnt know that .........
#14 Posted: 17:50:38 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
and edward , well at first hes gonna act really stubborn , not wanting to meet regan but he'll get better
#15 Posted: 19:43:25 05/08/2010
sounds cool
---
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#16 Posted: 21:28:22 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Edward Cullen-

"So Your My Jerk Of A Father . I Dont Know About You but I Wanna Refund."I spun around on my heel and glared down at my supposed daughter .

"well im not to happy about this either !" i snapped , hurt flashed through her eyes for a split second , fast enough to make me second my self .

"Well MY life hasnt been sun shine and flowers either !" she snapped her arms folding across her chest .

Diffently My Child . "Listen .." i trailed off trying to find her name ,but i couldnt get into her head ... just like bella . "Regan . " she snapped her eye blazing in anger.

"Okay, Regan , listen we both know , no one can understand our secret so why dont we stop yelling and go our separt ways ." i watched as she stubbornly shook her head. "Mom!" she mock shouted a gleam in her eyes . "Oh i mean Bella . Can you Tell Eddie boy to get over him self ? " she questioned as my angel - i mean isabella walked up .

"Isabella ." i gave her a nodd as she slid her glasses up , showing broght golden eyes . "edward." she gave me an icy glare and grabbed her daughters arm . "see you in bio ." Regan Shouted as she skipped away .

"oh god .' i muttered shoving a head through my already messy bronze hair .

"this girls gonna be the death of you !" emmett clapped a hand on my back and grinned . "dont remind me ." i murmured and began to slowly walk to bio .

she would be the death of me ..
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me