Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Invader Zim: Meet Nebula [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 07:13:34 03/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: Nebula

Far away in space on the giant, red, Irken ship known as the Massive a couple of invaders were doing training. Male Irkens were slung into the walls in the training room, leaving imprints of their bodies in them caused by how hard they were slumg into the wall.

The one that was doing all the damage was a female irken with red eyes, green skin, and had blonde banges that droop slightly infront of her eyes. Instead of the usual red colored invader uniform she wore a green invader uniform.

The dress was green with a black arrow on her chest pointing up while the collar of the dress uniform was forest green. Her sleeves were forest green as well as her pants. She wore black boots except the tip of the boots were silver. Her pak was brownish green with green spots. Her attenea were pulled in pony tail style with a green band and finally she wore the traditional black gloves.

One of the male irken invaders with a black eye spit out a tooth and said weakly "You win again Nebula."

Nebula smirked as she walked on some sore male irkens over to the exit. Before she could continue on a male irken with red eyes, wearing a red uniform ran up to her.

"Invader Nebula, The Tallests wish for you to go see them now." he said in a stern voice.

Nebula nodded in understandment and headed for the Tallests' command station. Once she entered she bowed before the two tall irkens named Tallest Red and Tallest Purple.

"Why is it that I'm required to see you my Tallests?" she asked.

"We have good news and bad news for you Nebula." Tallest Purple stated.

"The good news is we decided to place you on a planet for you to takeover." Tallest Red.

Nebula almost was about to scream for joy but she fortunately contained herself.

"The bad news is all the planets have already been assigned except one." Purple said trying to make it sound not as bad as it sounded.

Nebula's face dropped instantly upon hearing this.

"NO! NO! Please don't tell me the only planet left is EARTH!" she yelled in a panicked tone.

"Sorry Nebula." Redsaid feeling bad for her.

"But that means I'll be stuck there with Z...Zi...Zi..." she stuttered.

"Zim." Red finished for her.

Nebula wanted to try to avoid it but she knew the decision had been made.

"Don't worry Nebula I'm sure you'll be able to survive dealing with Zim." Purple said trying to make her feel better.

Nebula frowned knowing it wouldn't be that easy. Nebula finally left the room to prepare for her journey to Earth. In garage of the Massive Nebula found her green colored ship all set for her trip.

Next to the ship was Nebula's S.I.R. unit Gloom. The robot was half silver half black. The colors were seperated in a zig zag pattern. It's eyes were red and it had red claws. On it's chest plate it had a black arrow pointed up just like Nebula's.

"Gloom prepare for trip to Earth." Nebula barked.

"Yes my mistress!" Gloom said in a dark yet yet stern voice.

The two climbed in the ship and blasted toward Earth. After three hours of space travel she finally reached Earth but when she landed she realized something.

"Ugh! My ship can't DISQUISE IT'S FREAKING SELF!" she screamed in anger and banged her head against the dash board.

Gloom tapped her shoulder and asked "Mistress shouldn't we be blending in?"

Nebula lifted her head and nodded.

"What us the place I should blend in at?" Nebula asked.

"A facility called 'Skool'."

"SKOOL?! What the heck is that? Some kind of TORTURE PRISON!" Nebula screamed.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 07:37:38 03/08/2010
I lol'd. This should be good!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#3 Posted: 15:06:42 03/08/2010
ilove it !
i like gir in the show though
#4 Posted: 16:08:34 03/08/2010
Waffles!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#5 Posted: 17:26:50 03/08/2010
tehehe gir ish awesome
#6 Posted: 01:45:57 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Nebula's first day of Skool

Nebula snuck over to skool and peeked inside through the window. She saw a bunch kids sitting in a room with a creepy old lady standing at the front of the room. Then her eyes went wide when she saw right there was Zim sitting next to the door. Nebula ducked down and breathed like nuts.

"Nebula you can do this. You can handle Zim." she told herself trying to calm herself down.

She took a deep breath and looked down at her wrist computer. She pressed a few buttons and the screen lit up.

"Now time for a disquise." Nebula smirked.

In the classroom Ms. Bitters went on and on about how the world shall be doom from kids losing their minds to fun. Zim was distracting himself with a pencil until something hit his head. Zim saw it a piece of paper crunched up in a ball.

"WHO threw that! The all mighty ZIM DEMANDS TO KNOW!" he yelled.

All the kids pointed to a smirking Dib. Zim clenched his fists and snarled at Dib. Just then the classroom door swung open and a cold wind entered. Standing in the door was a dark figure. The figure stepped in the room revealing to be a girl.

She had blonde hair pulled into a pony tail and banges that drooped in of her green eyes. She wore a long sleeved shirt. The top half of her shirt was forest green the bottom half was green. On her chest was a black arrow pointing up. She wore a green skirt and forest green tights underneath. On her feet were black converse with the shoelaces untied. Her ear had five piercings in them.

"Hey I'm Nebula." she said in a cool, calm tone.

The kids stared at her with blank faces. Dib quickly threw an entire pack of gum in his mouth and kicked the kid next to him out of their seat.

"You can sit next to me Nebula." he said really quick.

Nebula laughed a bit but stopped herself before she got carried away with it. She turned toward Zim and narrowed her eyes at him. She then put on a fake smile and turned toward Ms. Bitters.

"Hi I came from the other side of this land. I moved here and my parents enrolled me here." she said in a happy tone.

Ms. Bitters glared at Nebula and said "Students this is an example of someone who lost their minds to fun. Obviously Californian."

Nebula's mouth dropped wide open from what she just heard.

"Ha! Pathetic HUMAN! You are so fun you make CRAZY FANS SNORE!" Zim laughed.

Nebula grit her teeth and her right eye began to twitch.

"I'LL SHOW YOU ANTI-FUN!" she screamed in anger.

She shot a cold and dark glare that killed two birds in a nearby tree.

"Wow she's cold." Dib said with wide eyes.

Nebula smirked seeing she struck fear in all the kids. She smirked toward Zim seeing he was staring at her in shock. Ms. Bitters pushed a button and a preppy girl two seats behind Zim was dropped in the Underground Classroom.

"Take a seat cold hearted Nebula."

Nebula smirked as she took the seat where the preppy girl once sat.

"Now students let's now discuss how people that name themselves rulers of worthless things are going to doom the earth." she said in a creepy tone.

As she went on and on about it Nebula thought "This IS a TORTURE PRISON!"

Later in the lunch room Nebula was poking a stick at the so called food. Zim entered the cafeteria and narrowed his eyes at her.

"Nebula seems quite familar." he said to himself.

His thoughts were interupted by someone yelling "HI!"

Zim spun around and screamed when he saw Gir in his dog disquise holding a bag of tacos.

"GIR! What are you doing here!" Zim yelled.

"I BROUGHT TACOS!" Gir yelled in an insane voice.

"I DON'T WANT TACOS!"

"Ahhhhh!" Gir whined.

"Gir get lost!" Zim barked.

"Yes my Lord!" Gir said in his S.I.R. voice.

Gir took off instantly. Zim shook his head but when he looked at where Nebula was he saw that she had left. He went outside to see Nebula sitting on bench. A black dog with long ears and red colored fur patches was sitting next to her. On it's collar it had a tag similar to the symbol on Nebula's chest. The dog was Nebula's S.I.R. Gloom.

Just then Dib walked up to her.

"My name's Dib." he said.

"Don't care." Nebula said in an annoyed tone.

"You know my dad is the world's greatest scientist."

"Still don't care."

Gloom began to growl at Dib to tell him to back off.

"So what's your dog's name?" he asked slightly backing away from Gloom.

"Gloom." she answered.

"You mean Bloom.

"No. Gloom."

Just then there was an akward silence. Zim finally decided to walk up to the two.

"Can't you see your annoying her Dib-Stink!"

"You're just jealous Zim that she's talking to me and not you." Dib smirked.

"Why do I have the feeling the samething happened before with someone else." Nebula thought.

"Ha! ZIM never gets JEALOUS!" Zim yelled.

Nebula slapped her head and groaned.

"Someone hurry up and save me from these morons." she muttered.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:58 04/08/2010 by StartheDragon77
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#7 Posted: 07:20:31 04/08/2010
I LIKE IT... Nebula reminds me of 'Tak'...now read my "Looking For Angels'... this is a good read
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Queen MikaTinks Gold Sparx Gems: 2292
#8 Posted: 07:26:39 04/08/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLZ smilie
---
xBlu Skiesx my new account
#9 Posted: 16:11:01 04/08/2010
I lol'd. smilie Keep going!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 06:48:37 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Roomates

Nebula sighed with relief when the school bell finally rang. Nebula watched as the kids poured out of the classroom instantly. As she was getting to desk she groaned to see Dib standing next to her.

"Hey Nebula I can walk you home." Dib said with a huge grin.

"I would be happy you wouldn't." Nebula replied with her signature glare.

"You know your kind of cute when you glare."

"I hate cute."

Nebula finally left the classroom but she saw Zim in the hallway staring her down. Nebula groaned and began to rub her temples. She found it hard enough having to be on the same planet but having him stare at her was just plain annoying for her.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." she said in a sarcastic tone.

Zim narrowed his eyes at Nebula. Without another word Zim walked away. Nebula was happy with until Dib walked up next to her.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?"

"NO!"Nebula screamed and her right eye began to twitch again.

Nebula stormed off leaving a frowning Dib in the hallway. Nebula walked as quickly as she could away from Skool and head for an abanded alley. In the alley was her ship. She made her way toward her ship and saw Gloom was waiting for her still in it's dog form.

"Alright we got the blending in down but now we need a place to hideout." Nebula stated.

"But mistress we don't have a base of our own." Gloom said.

"I KNOW THAT GLOOM!"

Gloom stared blankly at her master.

Nebula sighed and said "What places on Earth are sutible to hideout in?"

Gloom turned on her scanners and scanned the city.

"Abanded meat factory sutible?"

"HECK NO! Been used too much."

"Mall?"

"Too many humans."

"Mistress there's only one place left and you won't like it." Gloom said.

"Please don't tell me who's place I think it is." Nebula groaned.

Back at Dib's house Gaz groaned as Dib went on and on about Nebula.

"Gaz I never met a girl like Nebula. She's everything a guy can ask for!" Dib said happily.

"She just going to turn out to be an alien like Tak." Gaz said in a cold tone.

"Gaz I can tell Nebula is not an alien."

"Sure you would." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Why must you be like that Gaz?"

"Because you're annoying and shouldn't exist."

Dib frowned at this. Gaz ingored him and just started playing her Game Slave.

Back with Nebula, her and Gloom stood in front of the last place they ever wanted to be.

"I can't believe Zim's base is the only sutible hideout." Nebula growled.

"I wish it wasn't too mistress." Gloom said in a sour tone.

Nebula sighed and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Zim. At first he had a look of shock but then he narrowed his eyes.

"Why are you PATHETIC HUMAN here at the ALMIGHTY ZIM'S BASE!" he yelled.

"One I need a place to crash and two I'm not human." Nebula smirked.

She pressed a button on her wrist computer and her and Gloom's hologram disquises shut off, revealing their true forms. Zim stared in shock at this.

"As you can see I'm Irken and now about why I..."

"YOUR AN IRKEN!" Zim interupted.

"Yes now the reason why.."

"YOUR AN IRKEN!"

"Yes we made that clear now..."

"YOUR AN IRKEN!"

"YES ZIM I'M IRKEN NOW WOULD YOU FREAKING SHUT UP!"

Nebula's eye began to twitch and Zim stared at her in silence. Just then Gir walked up to the door and saw Nebula and Gloom.

"MASTAH! DID YOU KNOW A PRETTY GIRL IS At OUR DOOR?" Gir screamed.

Zim turned to Gir and said "Yes Gir I NOTICED!"

Zim turned back to Nebula she she was shooting her signature glare.

"I hate pretty." she growled "Now I need a place to crash and your base is the only place we could go too."

Zim formed a smirk on his face and said "Ah a second in command. Yes you shall consider it an honor to help the ALMIGHTY ZIM CREATE DOOM!"

Nebula stared at Zim with her mouth wide open.

"Oh and yes you may stay here." he finished.

Nebula still continued staring with her mouth open. Gir walked up to Gloom.

"HI! I love squirels and monkeys!" he screamed.

"This is going to be one heck of a time." Gloom groaned.

As Nebula stared she thought "What did I do to deserve getting stuck with morons?"

Nebula and Gloom let out an annoyed sigh and began to glare at Zim and Gir.
---
#11 Posted: 08:22:11 05/08/2010
I GOTTA IDEA... Gir's a dog... so Gloom should be a cat... she'll also get razor claws to keep gir away

*falls to ground laughing*
---
#12 Posted: 08:37:16 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Ha that would be funny. But Gloom staying a dog.

But it was a great hillarious idea.
---
#13 Posted: 17:42:31 05/08/2010
yeah,... CONTINUEZ
---
#14 Posted: 17:56:39 05/08/2010
CONTINUE! And thats a good idea KW.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#15 Posted: 18:19:03 05/08/2010

tehhehe gir!!
#16 Posted: 06:30:53 06/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Robot Wars

Nebula was finally all settled in her room. Nebula groaned as she stared at her room. Yes the room was green like she pleased but the fact that it was girly looking what was annoyed.

"You would you think I made it pretty clear to Zim that I hate girly things. Yet he gives me a girly looking room." Nebula told Gloom.

Gloom nodded her head in agreement. Nebula stood up and turned on her human disquise.

"Gloom I'm going to what humans call 'The Store' to get items to adjust this room to my tastes. Stay here and make sure NEITHER Zim or Gir TOUCHES MY STUFF!" Nebula yelled in a strict tone.

"May I use my claws?" Gloom asked, gesturing toward her red robot claws.

"Do what ever keeps them away." Nebula answered.

Gloom formed an evil grin on her face and saluted Nebula in agreement. Nebula entered the elevator and took it to the ground level. Before she went out the door Zim came out of the elevator.

"Where are you going? I ZIM DEMAND TO KNOW!" he yelled.

Nebula let out a rough sigh before turning toward Zim.

"I'm going to the so called store."

"Store? I heard kids say you can get anything there."

"Well not every..."

"I'll show go to this 'Store' and obtain ITEMS OF DOOM!"

Nebula sweat dropped as she stared at Zim. Before Nebula could say anything Zim was already next to her wearing his contacts and wig.

"GIR GET OVER HERE!" Zim barked.

Within an instant Gir appeared in front of Zim.

"Yeessssss?" he asked.

"Gir I want you to stay here and guard the base."

"Oh no." Nebula thought.

"YES MY MASTER!" Gir said as his eyes changed from sky blue to red.

Zim nodded and dragged Nebula out the door.

"Zim you really shouldn't leave Gir alone with Gloom." Nebula said in a worried tone.

"NONSENSE! They'll get along PERFECTLY FINE!"

"That's what you think." Nebula muttered under her breath.

Back inside Gir ran insanely into the elevator and into Nebula's room. Gir looked to the left and saw all if Nebula's things.

"OOOEEE! SHINY!" he screamed.

He was fixing to run over to touch Nebula's things but he found himself thrown back by Gloom.

"You touch my mistress' things and you die!" she said in a dark tone.

"Why can't I touch the shiny things?" Gir asked innocently.

"Because my mistress order me to not let you touch them!"

"Why doesn't she want me to touch it?"

"Because it's HER STUFF!"

"Why's it her stuff?"

"BECAUSE IT'S HER STUFF! UGH!"

Gloom was just about that close to attacking Gir and clawing him up. Gir glanced down at her claws.

"OOOEEE! SHINY CLAWS!" he squeled.

"YOU TOUCH ME AND YOU DIE!" she snapped

"They're too PRETTY for me to want to touch them." Gir said in a goofy tone.

"PRETTY?!" Gloom screamed in anger. "THAT'S IT YOU DIE!"

Gir laughed insanely as Gloom chased him into the elevator.

Back with Nebula and Zim, Nebula was looking at items to decorate her room with.

"I must admit the humans have good tastes in what they 'sell'." she told herself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Zim yelling at the store manager.

"I TOLD YOU I WANT DOOM ITEMS! ZIM DEMANDS IT!" he screamed.

"But we don't sell doom items!" The manager said in a panicked tone.

Nebula groaned and slapped her forehead.

Back at Zim's base Gloom was still chasing Gir. She had her claws out swiping at him. Gir was just laughing insanely considering that Gloom chasing him was her way of playing with him.

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH AGAIN!" she screamed.

"YOUR FUNNY!" Gir laughed.

"ARGH!"

Three hours later Nebula and Zim were back at the base. Nebula was infront of Zim and he was carrying all the stuff she bought which was in ten shopping bags.

"I can't believe you got yourself kicked out of 'The Store'." Nebula said in an annoyed tone.

"THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME DOOM ITEMS!"

Nebula rolled her eyes and opened the door. But when she did she screamed at what she saw. Gloom was tied up on the couch with Gir next to her. Gir was watching the scary monkey show.

"Please turn off that MONKEY!" Gloom screamed in horror.

Nebula ran over and untied Gloom. The S.I.R. began shaking like nuts. Nebula didn't blame her after all she hated the monkey when she laid eyes on it.

Gloom kept repeating "No more monkeys." as she shook like nuts. Nebula glared at Zim.

"Look what your dumb S.I.R. did to Gloom!" she yelled angerily while pointing at Gloom.

"She looks fine to me." Zim said.

Nebula's eye began to twitch.

"Zim you moron! Ugh!"

She grabbed ahold Gloom and headed for the elevator.

"Come on Gloom let's go decorate my room." she said.

"As long as there's no monkeys." Gloom whimpered.

When they left the room Zim turned to Gir.

"Gir why was Gloom tied up?" he asked.

"Mr. Piggy told me to tie her up so she can watch the scary monkey show!" Gir answered with a huge grin.

Zim just stared at Gir blankly.
---
#17 Posted: 13:39:48 06/08/2010
I lol'd....again....PIGGY!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#18 Posted: 14:10:00 06/08/2010
that mr piggys is on the gir moments i posted
#19 Posted: 14:44:13 06/08/2010
LOLYING...
---
#20 Posted: 18:29:20 06/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I knew it would be funny. Knight Wolf's claw idea came in handy.
---
#21 Posted: 06:58:15 07/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: Return of a rival

So far Nebula has managed to survive three days living with Zim. She still has been trying to get rid of Gloom's newly found fear in monkeys. While on the otherhand at Skool she has to deal with a love-crazed Dib and has to listen to a creepy old teacher.

Nebula groaned as Ms. Bitters went on and on about how kids with imagination are doomed.

"That teacher is not normal." Nebula thought.

Just then the phone on Ms. Bitters' desk rang. She picked it up and then hanged it up.

"Class say hello to a returning student." Ms. Bitters said.

Just then a figure walked into the classroom. Zim gasped with a look of pure shock as he tried to sink down in his chair. Dib's mouth dropped wide open, seeing the figure. Nebula raised her eyebrows in interest.

"Class please welcome back Tak."

Tak had a fake grin on her face as she waved to the other students.

"Hey everybody. I had to go on a trip. It sent me out of this world." she said narrowing her eyes at Zim.

Ms. Bitters pushed a button and the preppy girl next to Nebula got dropped in the underground classroom. Nebula smirked at this because she was very annoyed by the preppy girl but was pleased to see now the preppy girl is gone. Tak sat down next to Nebula not saying a word. Tak turned toward Nebula.

"I've never seen you here before." Tak commented.

"That's because I'm new." she answered in a slight dark tone.

"So where are you from?"

"Other side of this land er... country."

Tak finally turned away from her. Nebula then glanced up to see Zim glaring at her. He shook his head and turned back around. Nebula rolled her eyes not sure why Zim was acting like that.

Outside Gloom was waiting outside for Nebula. There was no way she was going to stay at the base alone with Gir. Nebula fixed it where a forcefield would shock Gir every single time he tried to get in her room. Gloom looked around until something caught her attention. A black cat with red eyes.

"Hmm a cat. Mistress says that Earth dogs chase cats." Gloom thought.

After a while of thinking she decided to might as well chase the cat to look normal. Gloom quickly lunged at the cat barking like a dog. All of the sudden the cat ran in a quick flash and smashed into Gloom's side. This caused Gloom to crash to the ground a slide a bit.

"MISTRESS NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CATS DOING THAT!" Gloom thought.

Curious, Gloom activated her scanners and scanned the black cat. She was shocked to discover that the black cat was actually a S.I.R.

"YOU'RE A S.I.R.! NAMED MIMI?!" Gloom exclaimed.

Mimi nodded.

"Did you know I was a sir?"

Mimi nodded.

"Yet you decided to attack me."

Mimi nodded.

"DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?" Gloom asked in a ticked off tone.

Mimi shrugged.

"ARGH! THAT'S IT!"

With in an instant the two S.I.R.s began fighting.

Later in the lunch room Nebula stared akwardly at her food.

"Why do humans eat this?" she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone screaming in horror. Everyone ran outside to see a horrified Zim running from a angry Tak. They kept running in constant circles.

"I should do something..." Nebula thought as she watched the two. "But this is two hillarious to stop!"

Nebula began laughing as she watched Tak try to kill Zim. Nebula laughed so much that it turned into a traditional insane irken laugh. When she went into her insane laugh everyone stared at her. Even Zim and Tak were staring at her.

"Her laugh is insane." Zim stated. "And that's coming from me."

"For once we agree on something." Tak replied.

When Nebula stopped laughing she saw everyone staring at her. She stared blankly back at them and there was an akward silence in the cafeteria. Finally Nebula shook her head real quick and glared at everyone.

"You heard me laugh. So what?" she said in a dark tone.

Everyone shrugged and went back to their own businesses. Dib was staring in shock still. Gaz was standing next to him playing her Game Slave.

"Gaz she's... she's..."

"Now are you convinced she's an alien." Gaz said coldly without even taking her eyes off her Game Slave.

"She's... MY DREAM GIRL!"

Gaz slapped her forehead in annoyance. All of the sudden Tak walked up to Nebula.

"You're an irken aren't you?" Tak asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"Guessing you're one since you're asking I'm one." Nebula said narrowing her eyes too.

"Yes I may be one but at least my laugh is not as insane as yours."

Nebula eye began to twitch in anger. Before Tak could react Nebula lunged at her screaming. The two began clawing and throwing punches at eachother. Zim just stood there staring with wide eyes. He didn't know why but he felt big time interest watching the two female irkens fight.

They continued fighting until two Skool security gaurds came and dragged Tak and Nebula of to detention. Despite being dragged away the two continued. It took Zim a few seconds to register what was happening.

"HEY I WASN'T DONE WATCHING YET!" Zim yelled as he chased after them.

Later at the end of Skool Zim, Tak, and Nebula walked out of detention.

"I can't believe we fought through detention." Nebula stated in a exhausted tone.

"I can't believe Zim watched like a moron." Tak said in a cold tone.

"Yes I watched and I ZIM enjoyed it very much." he said with a sly grin.

Nebula and Tak stared at Zim then looked at eachother. They both shook their heads and walked outside. Their mouths dropped to what they saw. Both Mimi and Gloom were clawed and scratched up.

The two S.I.R.s saw their owners stare in a shock trying to figure what happened. Zim came out and saw it too.

"What happened here?" he asked in a confused voice.

The two S.I.R.s looked at eachother and back at the three irkens.

"SHE STARTED IT!" Gloom yelled pointed a dog paw at Mimi.

Mimi pointed her cat paw accusingly at Gloom.

Nebula slapped her forehead and groaned.

"I guess everyone wanted to fight today." Zim said while smiling a crooked smile.

Tak slapped her forehead.

"One of these days I'm going to kill you Zim!" she growled.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:37:09 07/08/2010 by StartheDragon77
#22 Posted: 16:08:11 07/08/2010
This is good! Keep going!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#23 Posted: 21:57:07 07/08/2010
LOL, CONTINUE
---
#24 Posted: 12:08:07 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: Sudden Interest

Back on the Massive Red and Purple were eating doughnuts. Just then an irken solider bursted into the command room with a look of panic.

"My Tallests! The cloning machine is busted!" he yelled.

Purple began to choke on the doughnuts he was eating when he heard that.

"That isn't a problem." Red replied. "As long as it doesn't take more than 50 years to fix. By the way how long will it take to fix it?"

"500 years my Tallests." the solider gulped.

Purple chocked on his doughnuts again.

"Okay that's a problem. Look like we gave to do this the old fashioned way." Red stated.

He walked over to the control pad.

"I'm shutting down all love emotion blocks in the paks until this problem is fixed. Only Tallest Purple's and my paks' block will remain on." he said while typing in the commands.

The irken solider saluted Red in understandment before leaving the room.

"Good thing we only assign one invader to each planet." Red stated.

"But what about Nebula? She's on Earth with Zim." Purple pointed out.

Red's face dropped and he slapped his forehead.

Back on Earth in Skool everyone was about bored to death with another one of Ms. Bitters lectures on how the Earth was going to be doomed. Nebula was lying her head face down on her desk. She had about all the lectures she could take. She glanced up and saw Zim staring at her.

"Ugh. Why does he have to stare at me?" she thought.

Zim kept staring at Nebula but it wasn't his usually stare. It was a stare of interest. Despite that Nebula was oblivious to this fact Tak noticed this instantly.

"Ugh. Why does he stare at her like that? I don't like it! Why the heck am I feeling like this?!" she thought.

Tak snapped her pencil in two from the feeling she was expericing. Dib narrowed his eyes at Zim, he still thinks that Nebula is human and he thinks she secretly likes him, which isn't true. Finally the lunch bell rang. Nebula quickly ran out into the hallway only to see Zim followed her.

She grit her teeth and glared at him.

"Zim I'm tired of y..."

She never got to finish because before she could react Zim grabbed her by the arms and pressed his lips on her's. Nebula's eyes widened in shock and she pulled from Zim. There was an akward silence. Nebula finally screamed in horror and ran to the girl's restroom as quickly as possible.

Everyone stared at Zim with blank faces.

"She likes me." Zim said with a smirk on his face.

All the kids shrugged and went back to their own businesses. Tak stared in shock trying to register what happened until finally she clenched her fist and began to growl. In the restroom Nebula had her tounge drooping out of her mouth and she was using her hands to scrub at it.

"I can still taste him!" Nebula cried with her tounge still out.

In the lunch room Tak slammed her lunch tray down in front of Zim.

"What in the name of Irk convinced you to do that?!" Tak snapped.

Zim just simply shrugged. Nebula finally came into the lunchroom. She sat down, not saying a word. Dib came into the lunchroom now. He was fixing to sit next to Nebula until Zim zoomed right up next to her and sat down.

"Keep your hands to yourself or die." Nebula snarled without even looking at Zim.

Zim nodded his head in agreement knowing that Nebula was dead serious when it came to threats. Tak got so angry seeing Zim sitting next to Nebula she broke a metal spoon in half.

Dib sat down at a lunch table confused on what was going on.

"Gaz is it just me or is Tak and Zim acting weird?"

"Shouldn't you be counting Nebula because she acting weird too?" Gaz stated in a dark tone.

"That's because she was kissed by an alien." Dib said in a stern voice.

"Uh duh that's because she is an alien."

"Gaz you are unbelivable sometimes."

Gaz shook her head and let out a rough sigh.

Outside Gloom and Mimi were waiting for their masters. That is until Gir showed up in his green dog costume. Mimi quickly hid behind Gloom.

"I don't blame you." she whispered.

Gir just stared at the two with a goofy grin.

"HI MIMI!" he finally screamed.

Mimi waved back nervously.

"Gir shouldn't you be back at the base?" Gloom asked.

"But I wanted to give Mimi these tacos."

Mimi careful poked her head out from behind Gir. She walked up to him and cautiously took the bag. Seeing nothing bad happened she opened the bag to see it was tacos. She hugged Gir.

"AND I BROUGHT MR. MONKEY!"

A crazy monkey jumped out of the bushes.

"AHHH! MONKEY!" Gloom screamed in horror.

She ran away but unfortunately the monkey just ran after her. Mimi and Gir kept dreamily staring at each other not even paying attention to Gloom in the back ground now running from ten monkeys.
---
#25 Posted: 16:51:13 09/08/2010
LOL! I love this and this is going to be good.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#26 Posted: 17:16:47 09/08/2010
*raises eyebrow* Zim needs no love!
---
I is ded
#27 Posted: 22:19:08 09/08/2010
THEN YOUR A FAIL, AND... he almost does

CONTINUE

should i leave ds, stardragon?
---
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#28 Posted: 22:23:25 09/08/2010
I'm a fail??? Oh noes!
---
I is ded
#29 Posted: 23:56:36 09/08/2010
Quote: Knight Wolf
THEN YOUR A FAIL, AND... he almost does

CONTINUE

should i leave ds, stardragon?

What? NO! I know your not asking me but your my BEST friend on this site and nothing is going to change that! Please don't leave!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#30 Posted: 13:18:43 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Of course not. Your too awesome. Don't leave!
---
#31 Posted: 21:18:45 10/08/2010
well almost a fail....

uhh.... ok.....
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me