Page 1 of 1
What do you think Spyro three will be like? [CLOSED]
Dragongirl101 Red Sparx Gems: 95
#1 Posted: 21:25:32 01/02/2008 | Topic Creator
What do you think it will be like?

p.s. How do you make spoilers?
---
smilie Take that Cynder and THAT!Cynder wins.
smilie HA!!!Spyro you'll never beat me at YOUR own video GAME!
fantasy lover Fodder
#2 Posted: 22:15:56 01/02/2008
I think it will be a lot better than TEN. That's what I notice about most trilogies: the first one is good, the second one is better but gets old after a while, then the third one always seems to be the best of them all.

The third one will have Hunter of Avalar in it without a doubt, things will probably be more intense and have more going on. Maybe it will have the Dark Master in it.
#3 Posted: 22:18:35 01/02/2008 | Topic Creator
I agree after playing a game anb the Eternal night got a little old and it felt really different. Also what do you guys think hunter will be like?
---
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#4 Posted: 22:21:53 01/02/2008
I think it will be AWESOME. Enough said.
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
fantasy lover Fodder
#5 Posted: 22:27:02 01/02/2008
Maybe he will be a lot better than the Hunter from the old-school games. I mean Hunter didn't do a lot in the previous games he just stood and looked cool [exept for a hero's tail when you can play as him.] If you heard Spyro read his letter on Scabb's ship, he sounded like the kind of guy that is more brave and vigilant [who knows, maybe you will be able to play as him in some levels.] I hope they remake the other characters too [like Bianca, Bently, etc. well, not exactly copy them from the other games but make them look different, give them different personalities, different names or so]
fantasy lover Fodder
#6 Posted: 22:31:24 01/02/2008
Yeah I know the "remaking the characters" thing I said up there would be a bummer. But hey, if they do remake them in a certain way you will probably recognize who that character relates to from the old ones, like Ignitus kinda reminds me of Red from AHT, and cyril reminds me of Thomas from SL and so on.
Anonymous Fodder
#7 Posted: 22:37:02 01/02/2008
tlos 3...see TLOS the thirs:your idea's for the third game 2nd page by elora really long please read! also it will ROCK!!
#8 Posted: 22:40:56 01/02/2008 | Topic Creator
It would be cool if the other charactors came back but I think it wouldn't really fit in the games. And I looked up spyro the eternal night on wikapedia ( I really wanted to see what would happen in the end while I was waiting for it for Christmas and it said Hunter was the last Charactor in the legend of spyro games. Sorry for everyone who wanted all the other charactors to come back.smilie
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#9 Posted: 23:45:14 01/02/2008
Huh. I think that it would have the Dark Master in it, hopefully Cynder will have more parts in the story modes cuz she barely gets any lines, the guardians are in it (of course), um HOPEFULLY Billy West will play for Sparx in this one, Spyro will have a new element (well, MAYBE), um yes, intense in this one, more stroy lines and more fighting, NEEDS TO BE A LOT LONGER! WHAT A RIP OFF FOR PAYING $40.00 ON A GAME THAT I BEAT IN LIKE FIVE HOURS! smilie Needs to be harder (don't know why, but I like hard games for some reason smilie) and it should have Hunter in this one. Hopefully cuz Hunter is one of my fav characters. smilie And HOPEFULLY, (this is like a dream come true) hopefully you get to play as Cynder and/or as one of the guardians in this one! THAT WOULD BE AWESOMENESS! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#10 Posted: 02:18:47 02/02/2008
I think it'll be a disappointment, they always are.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11 Posted: 02:58:27 02/02/2008
Well, I'm sort of expecting...

1. To SEE the Dark Master, finally. e_e
2. To see the new Hunter.
3. Wii, PS3, DS and Mobile (sorry 360, but Spyro wasn't meant for Microsoft consoles).
4. New elemental breath/magic attacks.
5. Kickass music! ^.^
6. The same voice actors.
7. TEN or ANB clone bosses.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#12 Posted: 03:10:40 02/02/2008
Yep, that sounds like a disappointment in the mix to me.
---
#13 Posted: 03:56:34 02/02/2008 | Topic Creator
I DON'T THINK IT WON'T BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! THE LEGEND GAMES HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!!! Sorry i'm not trying to be rude sorry iv'e had like ten cokes in the last 2 hours. BUT SPYRO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dragongyrl1000 I agree THAT WOULD ROCK IF WE GOT TO PLAY AS CYNDER!!!!!!!!! But I don't want the next game to be harder I still haven't finished THIS GAME. I'm stuck with the blundertails!!!!
---
#14 Posted: 04:01:22 02/02/2008
Agreed, but you probably won't.
---
#15 Posted: 04:14:46 02/02/2008 | Topic Creator
ya your right o well smilie

---

Spyro rocks!!!smilie
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#16 Posted: 10:34:31 02/02/2008
doh! i am Anonymous sorry forgot to log in!
#17 Posted: 15:07:53 02/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Wait your signed in!
---
Last edited at 15:08:11 02/02/2008 by Dragongirl101
#18 Posted: 15:39:57 02/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Anyone else?
---
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#19 Posted: 17:10:42 02/02/2008
I hope these things:

1. Better than TEN
2. To see The Dark Master
3. Cynder as playable
4. New Elements: fire, ice, earth, electrick, shadow/dark/convexity, Bubble, light
5. To see Sparx and Chronicler fightning
6. Good voice acting
7. Beautifull Music
8. Can play as Dark and Normal Spyro
9. Seeing Hunter, finally smilie
10. A little bit easier ( that's not so important)
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#20 Posted: 17:15:38 02/02/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL seeing sparx and the chronicler fighting would be hilarious!!! I'm betting on the chronicler!!!
---
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#21 Posted: 17:36:18 02/02/2008
Well that would be good. After all, I did say in another topic I'd like to see Sparx hit by something big. And who knows? In another topic the Chronicler is thought to have done evil things in TEN and maybe he could be the main ambassador instead of DM.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#22 Posted: 22:59:36 02/02/2008
Maybe but primarily uninformed speculations are rarely correct.
---
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#23 Posted: 23:08:09 02/02/2008
If it doesn't come out for PS2 I WILL SCREAM.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Last edited at 23:08:27 02/02/2008 by SpyroxCynder
#24 Posted: 23:28:27 02/02/2008
I trust that it does release on PS2 'cause PS3's just aren't worth the money for one game that I want.
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#25 Posted: 18:27:20 03/02/2008
Quote: Dragongirl101
I DON'T THINK IT WON'T BE A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! THE LEGEND GAMES HAVE BEEN AWESOME!!!!! Sorry i'm not trying to be rude sorry iv'e had like ten cokes in the last 2 hours. BUT SPYRO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dragongyrl1000 I agree THAT WOULD ROCK IF WE GOT TO PLAY AS CYNDER!!!!!!!!! But I don't want the next game to be harder I still haven't finished THIS GAME. I'm stuck with the blundertails!!!!

You're always agreeing with me, huh? smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#26 Posted: 19:36:51 03/02/2008
Quote: Twilight
I trust that it does release on PS2 'cause PS3's just aren't worth the money for one game that I want.

Well if it comes out on PS3 I hope there'll be a Wii version. Then I'd but that instead.

If neither a PS2 or Wii version, then it looks like it's the not-so-good GBA version for me *sigh*.

But it should atleast come out on the Wii.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#27 Posted: 20:33:25 03/02/2008
Quote: Ross
But it should atleast come out on the Wii.

Hmmm... WHY would it NOT come out on the Wii?

The only answer is Nintendo doesn't want another Spyro game on the Wii.
---
#28 Posted: 20:34:35 03/02/2008
Or if Nintendo makes a better console than the Wii.
---
#29 Posted: 20:39:35 03/02/2008
Quote: Ross
Or if Nintendo makes a better console than the Wii.

Slow down, Sir Cat, the console has been on the market only a little more than a year.

It'll be about 4-7 more years before the next-gen. <.<
---
#30 Posted: 20:41:49 03/02/2008
I just figured out why I'm Sir Cat...

It's all too obvious now.
---
#31 Posted: 20:43:23 03/02/2008
I can make up a "Sir" related nickname for everyone here...

...yes, the females would be "Sir" also. >.>
---
Terradore Fodder
#32 Posted: 05:09:19 04/02/2008
That's not true of the original Star Wars trilogy. First film was good, second was great. Third blew chunks. Like watching 2 hours of muppets. Bleah
Terradore Fodder
#33 Posted: 05:19:46 04/02/2008
I'd like to see:

1. A quest worth all the fighting. Something that motivates you to endure the occasional lameness the new game will probably have (as did TEN, only without the worthwhile quest).

2. Better humor

3. David Spade back as Sparx. Billy West was awful as Sparx in TEN.

4. Maybe an opportunity to play as either Spyro or Cynder, and at some point have their quests intersect.

5. More gem clumps and fewer dopey dumb Dragon Relics and stupid Quills. I'd like to find things that will let you upgrade your powers more frequently, more easily and give you an immediate reward for all your trouble.

6. Better powers than in TEN; at least let them be up to ANB level.

7. I would like Spyro himself to be redesigned a bit, make him look more like he did in the earlier games. He was cuter then.

8. I'd like Spyro to invade a castle and fight evil knights and kings. Make the game a bit more medieval.

9. It would rock if the new game introduced more fantasy beasties, like unicorns and griffins. Maybe harpies too, although they might be a bit too boobilicious for a kids' game.

10. And for god's sake lower the frustration level. Spyro is not all about dying a lot. That's all TEN seems to be about IMO.
#34 Posted: 08:31:37 04/02/2008
Well if David Spade would actually put in some effort I would gladly accept him as Sparx's new-old voice. I look forward to: remodeling Spyro a little, longer more interesting levels, playing as Cynder, kooler powers, swimming, a selection of new enemies and creatures that's so large it deserves it's own beastiary and definitely a difficulty selection screen. I'd love to play the third game on something like a "nightmare" difficulty.
Oh and one last thing, NO UNICORNS!!! Urghh.
---
Last edited at 11:53:31 05/02/2008 by Twilight
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#35 Posted: 11:37:14 05/02/2008
I'd like to see:
- More levels.
- A Level Select Screen.
- Playable Cynder.
- Spyro and Cynder not as siblings!
- New and even better powers.
- Spyro swimming.
- Speedway levels.
- Skateboading (pretty hard to happen, but I'd like to see it!).
- The same cast.
- Seeing Hunter and the Dark Master.
- Harder bosses and levels.
- The Chronicler and Spyro fighting.
- PS3, PSP AND PS2 versions, but specially PS3.
- A Coop mode.
- A Multiplayer (online and offline) Battle mode with many playable characters and arenas!
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
Last edited at 11:39:29 05/02/2008 by RenanSpyro
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#36 Posted: 18:40:45 06/02/2008
Well, this is what I want to see. I was happy enough with The Eternal Night, but I think I'm in the minority >.>

- Improved graphics. When looking at the Wii version here I saw something that looks a little basic for what it can handle. The style's good, I'm ok with that, just that bit more refining to make us really believe we're in the next generation of gaming.
- Playable Cynder. Pretty much everyone's fantasy. smilie
- Maintaining most of the voice cast, or if one or two have to go this time (like for TEN Billy West and Mae Whitman replaced David Spade and Cree Summer in their respective roles) at least let there be a reason for it. I can understand Billy's recruitment though I wasn't quite so sure about Cynder (yet I must admit I've grown to Mae's contribution).
- Keeping up the quality music smilie
- Difficulty selections, for those angry over TEN's "difficulty" and those wanting to get more out of their gaming experience if they thought it was a bit leniant.
- Releases for the Wii and DS at least. A PS3 release may still be questionable given the console's current bad rep, so a PS2 variant may still be in the works.
- The occasional new fodder enemy. It was cool to see some rehashes from ANB here, but I would have wanted to see something new thrown in outside from the moving statues in the dream sessions.
- Hunter better be an awesome contribution as far as character development goes. I don't want to see so much hype for his arrival only to see him "just added for the sake of fan service".

And singling this pointer out for the DS release only, I think it would be cool to transfer the fight engine used for GBA TEN to the DS, because given the rep the previous few DS titles ended up with it's become noted that it doesn't seem as polished in comparison to their console predecessors (though I was happy enough with the DS incarnation of A New Beginning).

And this may be a random fantasy to add in as well, but throw in a ninja. smilie The inclusion of the Advisor in the release of GBA TEN was just so awesome for kicks, and it made me wonder why Krome didn't go down the same path with the console release. I'll be ok regardless tho.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#37 Posted: 19:14:07 06/02/2008
Quote: HIR
Well, I'm sort of expecting...

1. To SEE the Dark Master, finally. e_e
2. To see the new Hunter.
3. Wii, PS3, DS and Mobile (sorry 360, but Spyro wasn't meant for Microsoft consoles).
4. New elemental breath/magic attacks.
5. Kickass music! ^.^
6. The same voice actors.
7. TEN or ANB clone bosses.

Why not the PS2???? The PS3, in my opinion, bombed compared to the reviews its previous console got. I'd rather have Spyro on the PS2 again, because if it's on the PS3, then I have to wait years before I can get the game!!!! The PS3 is so costly, by the time I'm able to afford it, they'd have come out with 4 more Spyro games!!!!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#38 Posted: 20:03:47 06/02/2008
Quote: SpyroxCynder
If it doesn't come out for PS2 I WILL SCREAM.

ME TOO!
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#39 Posted: 20:28:24 06/02/2008
I'd probably just say "Wii version it is".

And to me, Cynder being playable would be a nightmare. Such an annoying character...
---
#40 Posted: 21:12:57 06/02/2008
I want to respond to a few people here... >.>

Quote: Guest
I'd like to see:

1. A quest worth all the fighting. Something that motivates you to endure the occasional lameness the new game will probably have (as did TEN, only without the worthwhile quest).

2. Better humor

3. David Spade back as Sparx. Billy West was awful as Sparx in TEN.

4. Maybe an opportunity to play as either Spyro or Cynder, and at some point have their quests intersect.

5. More gem clumps and fewer dopey dumb Dragon Relics and stupid Quills. I'd like to find things that will let you upgrade your powers more frequently, more easily and give you an immediate reward for all your trouble.

6. Better powers than in TEN; at least let them be up to ANB level.

7. I would like Spyro himself to be redesigned a bit, make him look more like he did in the earlier games. He was cuter then.

8. I'd like Spyro to invade a castle and fight evil knights and kings. Make the game a bit more medieval.

9. It would rock if the new game introduced more fantasy beasties, like unicorns and griffins. Maybe harpies too, although they might be a bit too boobilicious for a kids' game.

10. And for god's sake lower the frustration level. Spyro is not all about dying a lot. That's all TEN seems to be about IMO.

1. What was motivating about ANB? "MARIO, THE PRINCESS HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY BOWSER! GO SAVE HER!" kinds of games are too clichéd, and have been overused into oblivion. TEN had a bit more of an original story line (except the whole "Night of Eternal Darkness" thing).

2. Touché, Sir Guest. >.>

3. If Spade didn't sound bored out of his skull and drunk then I'd like him back. But, that's not gonna happen. >.>

4. Separate storylines, eh? Could make for more gameplay time. I c whut u did thar! ^.^

5. Personally, I liked TEN better because the gem clusters were separated into Health/Magic/Spirit clusters. Also, if you didn't notice, gems recover a far greater amount of health/magic than they did in ANB (especially as Dark Spyro).

6. ANB's powers took all the difficulty out of the game. A single Earth Bomb's whirlwind could one-hit kill the Cynder Commanders in Concurrent Skies.

7. I like him better this way. I don't see the older model Spyro doing the same types of moves LoS Spyro does.

8. *cough*Avalar*cough*

9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! None of those "cutesy fairy tale" creatures. Maybe expand the enemy types a little more...

10. Never by games like Devil May Cry. In comparison with TEN, you'll break the disk, smash your console, and destroy your television set after a couple of minutes. <.<

Quote: Rexy
And this may be a random fantasy to add in as well, but throw in a ninja. smilie The inclusion of the Advisor in the release of GBA TEN was just so awesome for kicks, and it made me wonder why Krome didn't go down the same path with the console release. I'll be ok regardless tho.

The Advisor was an awesome boss! I never what to quite expect with that guy! So unpredictable! ^.^b
---
Terradore Fodder
#41 Posted: 16:18:56 08/02/2008
If you think griffins and harpies are "cutesy", you don't know your fantasy creatures. As for unicorns, well, why not? Sure they've been kitsched nearly to death (those sappy figurines in tacky gift shops), but then so have dragons. I'm thinking of the type of unicorn seen in medieval tapestries and especially the unicorn in Peter S. Beagle's classic "The Last Unicorn". That unicorn kicked butt. In fact she *slew* dragons. Take that, young dragon! smilie
#42 Posted: 21:30:38 09/02/2008
Quote: Terradore
If you think griffins and harpies are "cutesy", you don't know your fantasy creatures. As for unicorns, well, why not? Sure they've been kitsched nearly to death (those sappy figurines in tacky gift shops), but then so have dragons. I'm thinking of the type of unicorn seen in medieval tapestries and especially the unicorn in Peter S. Beagle's classic "The Last Unicorn". That unicorn kicked butt. In fact she *slew* dragons. Take that, young dragon! smilie

I stopped reading your post at Unicorns. =______________________________________="
---
Terradore Fodder
#43 Posted: 06:47:49 10/02/2008
Are they too scary?
#44 Posted: 17:59:57 10/02/2008
Yes... more than you can imagine. ;^.^
---
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#45 Posted: 13:23:22 11/02/2008
my list smilie

1.Playable Cynder.(MUAAHAHAH!I gonna kil you all smilie)
2.More levels and bosses.
3.New characters.
4.More photos.
5.More Extras things smilie .
6.Playable again Dark Spyro smilie .
7.Create your own DRagon and battle with it in the game (in extras)
8.5 different stories with different characters.
9.+ Hunter . smilie
10.And the last one smilie that you can play with a DARK MASTER!(LORD VOLDEMORT smilieDD )
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#46 Posted: 18:02:06 16/02/2008
- Spyro and Cynder not as siblings! Quote by Tarradore.

What are you talking about spyro and cynder ARN'T siblings!!!!
---
Spyro
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me