Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; The Past's Future
Page 1 of 1
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; The Past's Future [CLOSED]
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#1 Posted: 18:01:12 29/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello everyone! This fanfiction is (if you haven't guessed yet,) a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story. It's based off of Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, with many things added on.
It will start in the future, with my first big change; a Ninetales. (No, she does not replace Grovyle. No one could, no one is.) Music will be added in links, and will shift frequently as in the games.
Chapter One will be posted in a bit. I'm sorry if half of it seems different then the other, because I found it halfway done and edited it somewhat, then continued it.

EDIT: Chapter One won't fit on this post, so I am going to need to put it on another post.
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:19:22 20/08/2010 by Cynder16
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 23:23:50 29/07/2010
hmm, sounds intresting.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#3 Posted: 01:22:53 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you, Cynder09.

Since Chapter One won't fit on one post, I'm going to put it on two. I'm sorry for double-posting.

---
Chapter 1: Escape

-Music-
Deep in the stone forest, nothing stirred. No winds blew, no living thing moved, no trees shook, nothing at all. But then, a bright white flash appeared in the center of it's stony graves. A bright pink fairy-ish animal appeared in the middle of it's flash. Her antenna tips were light green, matching her large cute eyes. She slowly floated to the edge of the forest, looking left and right.
"Grovyle..." she called quietly. "Luna...hello?" she wondered where her friends were, and then she remembered what just happened.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled, thrashing wildly in the Sableye's grip.
"So, Luna, Grovyle..." a large dark gray ghost said, his yellow mouthed grinning harshly. He turned to her. "Celebi..." he growled. "Seem's we've finally caught you three. You were quite the catch, you know."
"Shut up, Dusknoir." the only human girl there replied coldly. She hid her green eyes under her long blond hair . It's ends were tinged with black "You have no right to talk."
"No right? ...No right?!" Dusknoir laughed loudly, his Sableye joining in. "As you can clearly see, Luna....You've lost, and I've. Won."
"You'll never win!" the green human-like animal shouted. "Luna and I may be out, but Celebi's still in!"
"What?!"
"Now!" Grovyle lunged at the Sableye holding her down. They fell, and Celebi looked at Grovyle and Luna, her eyes overflowing with tears.
"Good-bye..." she said, as she turned to the blinding white flash, and disappearing from view, only fading sparks in her place.

-Music-
Celebi fell to her knees. Pain, torture, suffocation, even death, could be her friends fate. And it was all her fault. At least it felt that way. She couldn't' help but to blame herself for this mess. Tears streamed down her face.
"Dusknoir..." Celebi cried softly. Her voice breaking, she continued to mumble. "I swear...We will change everything..."

-Music-
A large aqua fox-like animal lay on the cold stone floor in her freezing prison cell, her blue crystal amulet laying only a few feet from her face. She was alone. All alone, in this cruel, dark world. She knew what happened, but she didn't want to believe it. It was her future she was in. The world's time had frozen, so the sun never rises or sets, the wind never blows...nothing. This world was wrapped and shrouded in darkness. She didn't know what to do. One minute, she was happy in her village of oddly colored Ninetales just like her, trusting the world to be safe. Another minute, and this...Ghost appears. She grew to trust him. The next minute, she's taken into this cold world, and forced into captivity...Once he had her in the future, locked away...She remembered clearly what happened.

"Wh-what is this?!?!" she screamed. "This can't be-"
"The future?" Dusknoir said, laughing menacingly. "Oh yes it is, Crystal..."
"How?!" Crystal screamed again. Dusknoir just laughed, as his Sableye stared closing in on Crystal. "How?!" He laughed harder, then striked his mighty fist into her aqua face. She fell to the ground, and lay there in horrid pain.
"Child..." Dusknoir replied, floating over to her. "Don't you see? I.
Lied."
"Why...?" Crystal asked weakly from the chilled rock ground. "Why Dusknoir? I-I trusted you....Everyone trusted you....And now, you've put they trust to waste...."
"Simple." Dusknoir's yellow mouth-stomach smirked. "I knew if you, Crystal, saw the future, your heart of pure light would try to stop it...So, easily I pulled you away from everyone. Eventually, you gained my complete trust, and I knew what to do." He picked up the limp aqua fox with one hand, and slammed on a lime green cobra-like collar on her neck with his other hand. She shrieked in horrid pain, as she felt electrical currents run through her body. She thrashed wildly, then was thrown back to the ground. She lay still, agony rushing through her entire body. The aftershocks of lightning rushes through her body, jumping around her aching cyan fur.
"Take her to her new home, Sableye..." she herd Dusknoir growl. The last thing she remebered was the Sableye's mad laughter, and being binded tightly, right before fainting.

Crystal opened her blue eyes slightly. They were overflowing with tears, which were spilling onto the floor. She raised her paw to her neck, and quickly touched it. Her collar appeared on her fur. It flashed a bright green, discharged an electric current, then faded off her neck, like it was before. She closed her eyes as it faded, resting her head on the frigid ground and remembering the good times back home.

---
Part 2 will be up in just one sec. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:26:38 30/07/2010 by Cynder16
#4 Posted: 01:26:16 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Again, I am sorry for double posting.
---

-Music-
"Wehehehehe!" At the sound of the voice, she stood up quickly, and rushed hurriedly to the steel doors of her cell.
"Sableye!" the prisoner in the next cell hissed loudly. "Sableye!" Then she saw four of them come in, two carrying a tied green and red humanish-plant animal. He fought throughout the time he was pushed. Then, the other two carried a binded human girl, with short straight blond hair tinged with black, bright green eyes, and a aqua blue crescent moon by her neck. She reluctantly followed the Sableye in front of her. She lifted her head and smiled slightly at Crystal. Crystal smiled back, but with sorrow and sympathy in her eyes. Two of the Sableye untied their prisoners. The girl was then thrown into the prison cell across form Crystal's, and she had no idea where the boy had been thrown, just that he was locked in, too. Four Sableye ran out.
"Tch! Got you too, huh?" the girl called from her cell when the door slammed as the last two Sableye ran out. Crystal turned to her.
"...Yes..." She said sadly, walking to the back of her cell.
"Judging by the way you're reacting, you're from the past, right?" the girl guessed. Crystal's ears pricked up. She turned to the girl.
"Yeah...I am." Crystal walked back to the bars of her prison. She showed the girl the collar Dusknoir had put on her. It flashed rapidly, then faded. "Dusknoir put this on me. Do you happen to, know what it does?"
"Dusknoir's collar, eh?" the girl observed it as best as possible from her cell. "Not a clue!" She smiled widely, while Crystal frowned, ears falling limply again. "But Grovyle might-" Crystal brightened.
"I heard my name," a voice in the cell besides Crystal spoke up. "What's up?"
"Her collar," the girl told him. "It's electrifying, green, and it fades off when she's not touching it. Also, Dusknoir's work. What'd you think, Gro?"
"I thought I told you not to call me that..." Grovyle replied with a sigh. "But I think it's used to keep her in here-"
"Wait, so I can't leave?!" Crystal gasped sharply. She paced quickly through her cell.
"I didn't, well no, that's not true." Grovyle covered. Crystal stopped for a second. "It's making you a Pokemon from here, instead of the past." Crystal turned her head, then moved to the corner of her cell.
"Oh...okay." she sighed in relief. The girl smiled again.
"By the way, I'm Luna!" She pointed to the crescent moon mark on her neck. "This is why!"
"I'm Crystal," Crystal replied. She rubbed her blue amulet with one of her nine tails. "And this is my precious crystal that's been passed down in my family for years-"
"So you're named after that?" Luna interrupted, her tone untouched.
"Well...I-I guess so." Crystal stuttered, shrugging a bit. "I can't image why, because my younger sister, what would become of her-"
"A sister, you say?" Grovyle asked curiously. "What is she like?"
"Well, I-I wouldn't know..." Crystal's voice saddened as she remembered her sister's horrid tale. "S-She's gone..." Grovyle seemed to notice and spoke up.
"Oh! I'm, I'm so sorry! Did I offend you?" he asked, a bit of worry evident in his voice. Crystal took note of this, and tried hard to forget her sister.
"No, no! Not at all..." sorrow was still present but she showed no sign of noticing. Instead, Crystal looked to Luna. Luna looked at her with sympathy, as if she wanted to give Crystal a hug, but quickly shook it off. "Oh," Crystal moved her head toward Grovyle's cell again. "I'm a Ninetails, by the way." He didn't respond.
"I'm Grovyle, as you've guessed. And I'm, well, a Grovyle." he replied late. Crystal laughed a bit, Luna followed, rumbling through her bag strapped around her shoulder.
"So why are you guys here?" Crystal asked, tracing her paw around the dirt.
-Music-
"We," Luna continued fumbling through her bag. She pulled out a light blue orb, and held it up to her face, which was now covered in a smirk. "Are here to be exicuted!"
"That's not exactly what I mea...!-Ahhh!" Crystal sheilded her eyes as the orb that was slammed down flashed white brightly, blinding her. She screamed as she was yanked somewhere, by someone. "Where are you taking me?! Who are you?!" She yelled as the light still radiated brightly. The light died away, and she was next to Luna, who had the same green boy from earlier, who she quickly knew was Grovyle, next to her.
"And I'm not about to let any exicution happen to me!" Luna finished confidently, as alarms screeched and wailed wildly while flashing red beams of light. Sableye came running into the room, laughing in panic, and bluffing to claw them.
"Shall I take them for you?" Luna asked, still in a cocky tone.
"Sure, knock yourself out." Grovyle replied, his arms raised in defense of the Sableye that were now circling them. Crystal almost lunged before Luna stopped her with a 'Don't...' So she just growled loudly at the underlings.
"Sableye!" Luna walked forward, clapping her hands together. "How's Primal Dialga been?" 'What?! What is she doing?!' Crystal thought, eyes widened, but still growling, maybe even louder.The Sableyes raised their claws to attack. One dove and slashed at Luna, but she was too fast. She dodged the Fury Swipes with amazing speed, then finished the Sableye with a kick between his two diamond eyes. He flew back into the air, and fell back to were he had started. Luna fumbled backward, trying to regain balance. Another Sableye took the chance to attack, and Grovyle leaped in, slamming himself into the Sableye. He took no damage, but the Sableye was thrown backward, into another.
"I didn't mean literally!" Grovyle said to her, a bit of worry in his voice. The two Sableye got up slowly.
"Tisk, tisk, tisk," Luna shook her head from side to side, her hands on her hips. "You've been naughty haven't you?" She gave no warning, and unleashed a kick in a circle, wiping out a total of four of the six Sableye. Grovyle's leaves on his forearms grew longer and thicker. The radiated lime green brightly, and he slashed them at the remaining two Sableye, the ones he hit weakly before. Crystal looked at them in awe.
"How'd you-" she started to speak.
"Now's not the time to talk," Grovyle interrupted. Luna and Grovyle moved back into the circle of them and Crystal. "We have to get out of here."
"Agreed. Crystal," Luna stated. She turned her head around and looked at Crystal. "Your not half bad-"
"-Gee, thanks." Crystal said flatly.
"-So your free to come with us." Luna ignored Crystal's remark, as she continued flipping her bangs out of her eyes. Grovyle jumped through the open doors, while Luna followed just as quick, continuing up the hall before noticing Crystal's absence. She turned around, still smirking from before. "Or you could stick around and wait for Dusknoir to come." She jumped forward a bit. "Worse, Primal Dialga!" And with that, she winked and jumped out of Crystal's view. Crystal stood in shock before noticing Sableye's small grunts and sighs. She turned around in panic and checked to see if the were moving. Satisfied, Crystal jumped out of the fainted Sableye circle and into the hall, screaming "Wait for me!"

---
I promise the second chapter won't be anywhere near this long. I swear I had no idea it was going to be this long...smilie
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#5 Posted: 06:42:12 30/07/2010
x3 This is epic. |3 Need I say more?
---
Back from hibernation.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#6 Posted: 11:51:49 30/07/2010
i look forward to reading more
---
Cool cool.
#7 Posted: 18:00:10 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you Night Owl and pankakesparx456! But I've lost my progress on Chapter 2, because my computer crashed as I was writing it...smilie
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#8 Posted: 10:33:05 31/07/2010
Quote: Cynder16
Thank you Night Owl and pankakesparx456! But I've lost my progress on Chapter 2, because my computer crashed as I was writing it...smilie

Aww. >< I hate it when that happens. D: It's devasting, because then I have to go back and do it again. Dx
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 23:17:18 02/08/2010
great story. i hope you post more soon.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 10:58:51 13/08/2010
Quote: Cynder16

how do you think i feel? it happened to me over 15 times!!!
---
Cool cool.
#11 Posted: 02:03:18 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Cynder09: Thank you! I'm writing more.
pankaksparx456: Man that sucks...I hope you get to finished something without it crashing next time.
---
#12 Posted: 01:06:53 21/08/2010
your welcome. this story is very intresting. i hope you write more soon.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me