Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Evil Bliss [CLOSED]
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#1 Posted: 21:12:16 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
It came over me fast and painful, slowly killing all the good inside of me. I saw death, torture, blood but it didn't bother me. The darkness had changed me, I worked side by side with it. I gave it the people that it wanted and it gave me strength. The mages last words were always, " How could you?"

That was how the dream started, slowly turning from a dream into reality, and then into a curse. By day I was normal but once night came I was every mages worst nightmare. I had been told that I had special powers and that I could be the best they ever had. But I did not know that they were demons, and that all this pain would come. But once the darkness has taken over there is no stopping it, and I will tell you how it took over my life and how It became a Evil Bliss.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
#2 Posted: 21:32:27 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks!

I woke up to a rumbling noise in my room, a dark cloud formed at the foot of my bed. And three demons appeared, all three of them were red with black horns and spikes. I shook with fear as they growled talking to me in their own language, but they relized that i could not understand them and they took that to their advantage. " Child, do not be afraid. We are here to help you understand." they said together. "Un-Understand what?" I mumbled. " You are special. You have powers that most humans wish they had. And we can show you how to use them." They said while grinning at me. " O-Okay. What do I do?" I asked uncertain. " Stick out your arm child." I stuck out my arm, one demon took his claws and scratched my arm letting blood drip down. " Ah!" I yelled. " Your training will begin tonight." They laughed as they disappeared into the cloud.
The blood turned black and instead of dripping off my arm, it went up and down my arm, covering it blood. "Whats happening?" I screamed. And as soon as my whole arm was black, all the blood disappeared and were the claw marks were a tattoo of a black cloud was left in its place.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:39:23 19/07/2010 by ash
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 21:41:29 19/07/2010
sweet.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#4 Posted: 22:11:01 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I know right?

I looked around and all I could see was darkness. I felt as if I was on an elevator going down. It was cold down there and I could see demons flying around. A light came threw the darkness and all the demons grew angry and started growling and howling. It was almost a blinding light and I was attracted to it like a moth to a lightbulb. I tried to step towards it but as I did the three demons from the dark cloud popped in front of me, keeping me from going to it. " This one is ours!" They told the light. A voice came from the light," Only if she chooses." It was a girls voice. "Who are you? And why have you come for me?" I asked the light. " My name is Kaitlyn, I am an Angel sent to save you." she replied soothingly. " What do I need saving from and what am I supposed to decide?" I asked curiously. " There is nothing for you to decide! You have made a deal with us with your blood, and now your soul is ours!" the demons answered. The light seemed to dim as though it was sad. " My dear, you have made a bad decision." the light said before leaving. " What does she mean? Wh-Whats going on?" I yelled at the demons. " Don't worry. You have made a choice and now you must follow it. " the demons laughed.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#5 Posted: 22:30:24 19/07/2010
cool. x puppy eyes x
---
#6 Posted: 20:11:57 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I appeared in my room realizing I had made a big mistake. I decided to check and see if I still had the tattoo but it was gone, so maybe it was a dream.
(I'm going to skip the boring parts!)
I was washing the dishes after supper when my arm started to sting, I looked down at it and the tattoo had reappeared. I told my parents that I was finished, ran into my room and locked the door. "Ok so it wasn't a dream." I said to myself. Then a large pit opened up underneath me and I fell down, but just before I hit the bottom small black demon wings held me in the air. "Whats happening to me?" I screamed. As my clothes turned black to match my wings. " You are becoming one of us!" the demons answered. My skin turned pale, my eyes red, my lips a dark red, a necklace with a lock on the end, and two thick metal bracelets. " This jewelry binds you to the contract you have made with your blood." they told me. " Will I always look like this?" I asked concerned. " No, just at dark. Until you learn how to control your powers."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:00 20/07/2010 by ash
#7 Posted: 21:43:07 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I know right?!

They taught me to fly and how to do a few spells such as shape shifting and poison. I was allowed to watch how you capture a mage after I had mastered those spells. They taught me that angels and certain mages were evil (they aren't though.) and how to catch them. "Steal their souls and powers." is what I was taught. I was trained as a demon and when I turned fourteen, I was allowed to kill my first mage. It was terrible and painful but in a part of my brain it felt right. She was young and not very strong, she begged and cried, but I ignored her and the demons told me to continue when I started to back away. I watched the light leave her eyes and a surge of power flowed through me. "What was that" I asked. "You have become stronger." they answered while smiling. "That felt...good." I said. " Every time you drain a mage you get their power. But the souls are given to the Darkness. And now you will be able to do more spells and defeat the stronger enemies." they told me. " I'm ready to go by myself." They nodded.

I became stronger and eviler by every kill. But I hated killing them, so I learned a curse that would turn them into humans forever. Even Though I was a half demon I still felt as if I was doing the wrong thing, the demons felt this and decided to keep an eye on me when I went out. But I realized that I could not break the contract so I never tried to get away, and after a year of watching me they took the locks off.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#8 Posted: 21:46:01 20/07/2010
scaryness! smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#9 Posted: 04:04:15 21/07/2010
nice job Ashlyn.
---
#10 Posted: 14:30:08 21/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you.

When I turned sixteen the angel reappeared, "See what you have become my child? You have become destruction, hatred, and evil. Though you have feelings they are the wrong kind. We have watched you for a long time, and now your contract has expired and you can choose to keep this life or live a new one." she told me. I could tell that she wanted me to come with her, but I was taught that they were evil. " Your trickery will not work on me, fool. This IS my family now and they have taught me so many things, I have become stronger." I said threatingly. " Stronger, yes. Smarter, no." she shook her head and left.

Write more later
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#11 Posted: 20:51:21 21/07/2010 | Topic Creator
You say that half because your in it, Shorty.

"Did I make the right choice?" I asked the demons, who all shook their heads yes. "You have had a long day, take a rest and regenerate your strength." they said.

Halloween night came and every one was having fun, ghosts, humans, mages, angels, and demons. That night I watched the mages and saw all the cool things they could do. I wanted that on the inside, but I could not see it from were I was then. That night I collected so many souls that I passed out, I was the only one that could drain people because the others were full demons. They wouldn't let me get to strong because they were afraid that I would take over, so they made me share some of the power with them. The demons were mean and horrible, but they were the only family that I had left.

A thought came into my head, if I couldn't become stronger than them then maybe they would let me go up and over power the mages? I told them my plan, they weren't sure at first but I convinced them that we would all be power full enough to take them all down. With that they let me go up. I hadn't been up on the surface for a few years, I had only seen the black pit from which fire shot from the ground. Only smelt the stench of death and rotting flesh, and only heard the screams of souls or flapping wings.

When I got to the surface clean air filled my lungs, traffic,birds, and non-dieing sounds filled my ears, and I saw light, people, buildings, etc. It was amazing! In the light I was my human form but in the shadows or at night I was my true form.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:14 21/07/2010 by ash
#12 Posted: 02:02:13 22/07/2010
Cool!
---
#13 Posted: 22:52:35 23/07/2010
ASHLYN!!1
---
#14 Posted: 16:32:40 30/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Writers block!!! Gotta hate it!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#15 Posted: 23:07:25 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I traveled the world and found only one person who made the same mistake that I did. She was fourteen and her name was Meghan Konn. [User Posted Image]
The angel came to take her but she refused. I trained her just as i was trained. We were bound by the same contract and the same chains. When she was in her demon form she had fiery red hair and pitch black wings. Her lips turned blood red and so did her eyes.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:14:14 04/09/2010 by ash
#16 Posted: 22:12:07 06/09/2010
nice job ash.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#17 Posted: 00:06:18 07/09/2010
intresting story. very nice.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#18 Posted: 02:03:20 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you and sorry that i haven't posted....I just haven't had time to get on with having to go to school and work at the shop.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#19 Posted: 02:13:42 28/09/2010
*thumbs up* I give it 10 thumbs up
#20 Posted: 22:34:17 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
lol thanks. smilie
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#21 Posted: 22:10:52 30/09/2010
post more! oh, and shorts broke my glasses.
---
#22 Posted: 22:17:40 30/09/2010 | Topic Creator
:0 What how and why?! and i'll post more later.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#23 Posted: 11:28:42 01/10/2010
well, I was humming and she yanked them off my face and slammed them on the ground.

What happened to your phone, you were talking then there was a 'Noooo!' and a long silence... then ' deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep' so i hung up. What happened?!
---
#24 Posted: 22:35:04 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well...um..your gonna love this..uh...I dropped it in the pool when i was cleaning it. smilie It hasn't come back on yet...so um...plz don't kill me!!! :0
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#25 Posted: 17:02:32 02/10/2010
smilie I TOLD YOU NOT TO DROP IT! p.s. I saw you dropping it in a dream, but it looks like you've screwed your self accordingly.
---
#26 Posted: 19:42:28 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I know how this works trust me you both start it sometimes.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#27 Posted: 11:24:58 05/10/2010
WRITE MOAR!
---
#28 Posted: 00:13:23 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
We traveled together as friends and sisters, since neither of us had a family anymore, We made a few friends but we always had to break the bond when the time came for there magic to be taken.It was hard and we tried not to but we were like a magnet to their magic, we couldn't help ourselves and once we found it we couldn't let it go. The most we could hold off was two weeks and sometimes until a full moon came out.

I'll write more I promise but I've got to go.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#29 Posted: 01:38:06 07/10/2010
yay! *death hugs* story! *insert laughter here.*
---
#30 Posted: 20:57:43 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
The tears would come to there eyes and they would fight for as long as they could but in the end we would always win. One of our closest friends was Sally Ragger, she lived in nevada, we had a lot of fun with her riding horses, racing, and singing. But she was special, she knew what we were and we didn't have to tell her, at night she could sense us watching her and could feel the temptation in the air. But we could never hurt her on purpose, it was like we would become possesed or something, but love always concurs. She was the only person who we could control ourselves around and we never hurt her. Ever! One day we decided that the day had come, so we waited at her house for her to come home after school. But she never came...while she was walking home she was ran over by a car while crossing the street. When we heard the news we were horrified, but no tears were shed for our dear friend.

Sad! smilie
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#31 Posted: 00:28:33 12/10/2010
smilie sad, MOAR!
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#32 Posted: 05:18:53 12/10/2010
No offense, I skimmed it. But I love it! It's so awesome! I did read the last one all the way through. It is sad........ But it seems that you were just never meant to hurt her.
#33 Posted: 23:04:42 12/10/2010
ash, you'll love these!
mainly the second one...

---
#34 Posted: 08:14:22 24/10/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: lol
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me