Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Last Purple Bird:A story
Page 1 of 1
The Last Purple Bird:A story [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#1 Posted: 21:59:49 07/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok this is a story I made about a bird named Sakuu!He is the one who is talking in it.

The Last Purple Bird
Part 1
It....it was only a legend...but....it was true.I didn't know that the legend was really me!But,all my dreams ended one day,the day I can never forget.There is only one problem...Sachii.Sachii is Sanga's mate.He's lucky...but....I would die for Sanga.I almost did.It was night and I couldn't stop myself..but...I climbed into Sanga's treehome to say goodnight and right then and there I was Sachii standing over Sanga.He was mad and me...I was horrified!Sanga's face was wet with tears and she had claw marks on her chest!Oh now I was mad,blazing!I jumped at Sachii and Sanga looked up.I saw her beautiful face and feathers.While I was distracted,Sachii grabbed one of my wings and pinned me onto the ground.He tore at my wings.Then,he made a deep gash next to my right wing.After that...everything went black."Sakuu,Sakku,Sakuu wake up!"I breathed in the sweet scent of Sanga's feathers and the first thing that came into my mind was that all of the birds that lived in our group had names that started with an S."Sakuu,you're hurt!Here,let me get the medicine bird,Sunoocoo",said Sanga."Thanks Sanga",I said weakly.Sanga,her sweet,blue feathers,I guess she is too good for me.I guess Sachii should feel lucky.Instead,all he does is talk to every boy how Sanga is the most beautiful and he gives me looks of victory.Sachii uses his claws and words against her!Why did Sanga choose Sachii for a mate?Oh,I remember He forced her to be his mate.But,before I can tell how and why he forced her,I'll have to tell my story.

Well that is the first part!I hope you liked it!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 21:01:39 08/07/2010
i like it!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#3 Posted: 21:28:54 08/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you!Part 2 is coming soon!
---
#4 Posted: 00:01:48 09/07/2010
yay! *waits*
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#5 Posted: 14:36:14 09/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well not many are reading it,but i'll continue it anyway,i'm not sure when!
---
#6 Posted: 20:40:52 09/07/2010
well, maby people will read it in time. it took a while for people to read my story,but eb=ventualy they did. i like this story so far. *waits*
---
#7 Posted: 20:51:32 09/07/2010 | Topic Creator
well thank you very much!Are you in one of the wolf role plays?we could meet!
---
#8 Posted: 21:49:07 09/07/2010
in in wolfclanwarz, wolf magic (ponygirl's),and *looksa for the others*
---
#9 Posted: 01:36:53 10/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh i'm in the wolf magic.And the wolf love one and others.
---
#10 Posted: 23:33:30 11/07/2010
cool.
---
#11 Posted: 18:56:20 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Part 2
"Sakuu!Get over here"Sakarii,my mom,called.
"I'm coming!"I yelled out.
My mom always did this when it was time for a ceremony,and my flying ceremony was today.
"Come on,late sleeper,you're gonna miss it if you don't hurry up!"my brother,Saluu,joked.
"Leave him alone,Saluu.He'll wake up before the ceremony!"Seena said.
I hopped out of my room,a tree hole.I saw Sunii streching her wings.She was the oldest and ready to fly.The twins,Saluu and Seena,were hopping around waving their wings.Their ceremony was tomorrow.Semal was urging Saluu on,who was hopping a little weakly.I started to hop,alsoSunii looked me,ready to burst out laughing.I looked so ridiculous when I hopped!I did it so crookedly!

More of part 2 soon!
---
#12 Posted: 19:50:09 12/09/2010
awesome!
---
#13 Posted: 20:05:21 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank,but you are the only one reading it....
---
#14 Posted: 03:24:32 13/09/2010
im shure others will read it too,soon
---
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#15 Posted: 04:05:25 13/09/2010
I'm reading it, continue, continue!
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
#16 Posted: 21:35:50 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok,I will!

Saluu saw me hopping and flapping.He laughed so loudly that everyone heard.
"Saluu,try not to make fun of Sakuu"Sakarii said.
"Come on!Let's go and watch Sunii fly!"Seena said.
"Hey,don't forget that all of you will learn to fly today!"Semal,my dad, shouted out.
We all went outside to watch.Sunii would fly first,the oldest.Then,Seena will fly and then Saluu.I would fly last,since I was the youngest.Sunii flapped her wings.Then,she flapped faster and faster,lifting into the air.She felew around and then glided down to make the perfect landing.
"Well done!"Sakarii called out."Oh,Aalstaruu will be so proud!"
Aalstaruu was the leader.We weren't exactly a big,giant group.We just decided that we had to have a leader,with all the chaos around.I couldn't wait to fly over to other bird's tree homes!I could make friends and my brother and sister could,too.
"Alright,Seena.Your turn!"Semal said.
"Here goes."Seena whispered.
She did the same thing as Sunii and was flying high into the sky.She glided down for a landing,but flipped backward and was on her back.Saluu laughed.
"No laughing,Saluu!It's your turn."Sakarii told Saluu.
Saluu took a small,running start and flew up.He called out happily and flew down for a landing.He landed.It wasn't perfect,but it wasn't too messy either.
"Sakuu,you're up!"Sunii said.
Then finally,it was my turn.
---
#17 Posted: 02:31:18 15/09/2010
awesome! morez!!!!
---
#18 Posted: 22:40:35 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Part 3

I flapped my wings.I flapped them harder and harder untill I was up in the sky!Suddenly,a dark black shape appeared out of nowhere and was flying right towards me!I tried to dodge the attack,but I was a little behind.The bird's claws scrached my fur rally hard.Some rad stuff covered my feathers.I remembered that this was blood.I had never felt so much pain!The bird flew like a pro,and I had no chance of beating it.I glided down as fast as I could.I then felt dizzy and fainted near Sunii's claws.
"Sakuu!"she yelled to me.
Saluu's beak was wide open.He wasn't laughing,but staring right at me with a horrified expression.The dark black bird flew away and I suddenly became awake.
"What happened?"I groaned.
My wings felt so tired.I felt like I was burning.
"Come on,Sunii.Help me call Sunoocoo"Semal said,beckoning to Sunii.
I got up,dead tired.Sunoocoo was the medicine bird that took care of all the birds.
"Sakuu,you need some rest"Saluu said,snapping out of his stare.
"We are going to visit the main tree tomorrow.Get a good rest,Sakuu"Sakarii said,walking off.
---
#19 Posted: 23:55:27 15/09/2010
*claps* awesomez!!!!
---
#20 Posted: 00:11:50 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Part 4
I slept with my beak under my right wing that night.I then woke up startled.I had another dream,the strange ones.It was about this bird,I didn't know who he was.He stood on a burnt branch.He looked so evil with his dark black pelt and blood,red eyes.I stared out into the night.Tomorrow would be the day I got to meet other birds.
"Sakuu,are you awake?"someone asked.
It was Saluu.
"Yes,I am awake,Saluu"I replied,not sure I wanted to speak.
"Okay,nevermind.Go to sleep!"Saluu whispered sharply.
I did want to sleep.I waited for sleep to come,but it didn't.Then,I heard a sound.A very strange sound.I looked and saw a bird step into the main tree home!The bird was a female,I noticed.She had bright aqua feathers with purple markings.Her eyes were a aqua blue.Her feathers were smeared with blood and she looked like she had many deep wounds.She lay flat on her belly,wounded badly.I walked over to her.
"Are you okay?"I asked her.
"I'm fine!One of the crows attacked me,that's all.Well,it was acctually four..."the female bird replied,her voice hardly heard.
"Who are you?"I asked."I'm Sakuu"
"Sanga"the female bird whispered.
"I'll get help from Sunoocoo.You stay here,Sanga"I said."And DON'T try to talk or lift yourself up"
I walked quickly to the opening of the main home tree and called out the calling of the medicine bird.There was only a matter of time before Sanga would die.I had to save her!I just had to!
---
#21 Posted: 00:13:21 16/09/2010
oooh! morez!
---
#22 Posted: 00:27:43 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Of course!But,it takes me a sorta long time to write one!

I looked up in the sky.Still no sign of Sunoocoo!I knew what I had to do!I had to save Sanga.I flew down, almost touching the ground.I collected cobwebs and moss.I flew back up and pressed both the moss and cobweb firmly on the worst of Sanga's wounds.
"Is he coming?"Sanga asked,her voice still weak.
"I don't know,but i'll save you if she doesn't come"Sakuu told her.
Just then,I heardsmall sounds of walking feet.My family was awake!They were staring at me with angry looks.
"Don't just stand there!Help me make Sanga better!"I yelled out,not caring if they were mad at me or not.
"Did you call Sunoocoo?"Sakarii asked in a half angry voice.
"Yes,but she doesn't seem to be responding"I told Sakarii.
Then,a fluttering sound was heard.Sunoocoo had come!But,had she come in time to save Sanga?
---
#23 Posted: 00:32:44 16/09/2010
yayayayay mores!!!!!!!! i know smilie im story hungerysmilie
---
#24 Posted: 00:50:30 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Tomorrow I will do more too tired now!
---
#25 Posted: 00:56:35 16/09/2010
ok *waits*

*five years later...*

*is covered in snow and is shivering* i-s ii-s she ba-back yet-t-t?
---
#26 Posted: 01:06:04 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry,but you can't trick me!I'm so tired!!!!!!!!smilie
---
#27 Posted: 22:54:51 16/09/2010
i canz trickz you nows? smilie
---
#28 Posted: 23:09:21 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well,post on warrior cats and ima do more!smilie
Part 5
"Sunoocoo,over here!"I called out in my loudest voice.
"What happened?"Sunoocoo said,walking over to me.
"Sanga is badly hurt!Help her!"I said out loud.
"Calm down,young bird.I'll see what I can do.
She flew over to Sanga and checked her.
"Crows."she silently whispered."Get some marigold!"
"Okay!"I said,flying off.
I searched for marigold and found them.I also knew that fire berries helped and I found some of them.I flew back to Sunoocoo and the others.
"Here.Marigold and some fire berries"I said,giving them to Sunoocoo.
Sunoocoo stared at me and then looked at the fire berries.Then,she used the marigold and fire berries on Sanga.
"The fire berries will cure infection as well as making her sleepy"I shouted out quickly before Sunoocoo had opened her beak.
"How did he know?"Saluu asked Sakarii
"I don't know"Sakarii said,a hint of surprise in her voice.
"Let's just go to sleep and leave Sanga to sleep also."Seena said.
We all walked to some moss and slept.I wondered if Sanga was going to be okay.She should be,but what if she wasn't?
---
#29 Posted: 23:16:48 16/09/2010
awesomez!!!!!!!
---
#30 Posted: 23:29:00 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thnx and post on warrior cats! smilie

I woke up,scrambling out of the nest of moss I had made.
"We are of course,the rarest type of bird..."Sakarii started.
She was doing the story again!I walked over to her and saw Seena,Sunii,and Saluu.
"Would you like to hear the story also,Sakuu?"Sakarii asked me.
"Yes!Wait,I have to do something!" I said.
I ran over to Sanga.She was sleeping,half her wounds healed.Only a few remained and she looked like she wasn't in any pain.I rushed back to my mom and sat down next to Sunii.Sakarii started again.
"There are almost no more birds of our kind.We have extrordinry colors and can do things that others cannot.You will find out soon what kind of birds we are,and we are the same kind"
"Why do we have these extrordinary colors?"I asked.
I always asked this question when she got to this part.
"Well,the great bird,Dawn gave them to us.You see,in his life he loved a different type of bird.They mated and surprisingly made our kind.The first one born.Dawn was outragged when he found out that his little one was a different type.He sent the little one out into the forest,then he did an amazing thing.He gave up his life for this small bird and the bird turned into many different colors.The little one and Dawn are the same.Dawn's spirit lives in the little one and together they are called the great bird.The little one's story will be told another day"Sakarii said."And the little one's name is Destiny"she finished.
"Wow!"all four of us said.
---
#31 Posted: 23:30:36 16/09/2010
i did smilie awesome x20!
---
#32 Posted: 23:41:33 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks!I'll keep on making it don't worry!

Sakarii stood up.She fluffed her feathers and went over to Semal.
"Today we are meeting other birds!"Saluu said excitedly.
"Try to hold it in,Saluu!Just for a little while"Sunii said,laughing.
"We're going!"Semal called out.
"Yay!"the four of us called out as we ran toward dad.
"We need to get Sanga over to her family first"I said,going over to Sanga and waking her up.
"What?"Sanga asked.
"Time for you to go"I told her.
"Okay.Thanks Sakuu"
"You're welcome"
"I'm glad you helped me"
"So am I"
"We will see each other at the bird meeting"
And with that Sanga looked at me one last look at me and flew off.I went back to Semal
"I'm ready to go"I said.
Then we flew off to the meeting.
---
#33 Posted: 23:48:12 16/09/2010
oooh! *sits down*
---
#34 Posted: 20:00:05 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Part 6

There was so many birds!I wondered if Sanga was here.There were all kinds of colors.But not purple.Not a slight trace of purple colored feathers.Except mine.Just then,I saw Sanga.She had purple markings.I started to walk to her when a bird crashed into me.
"Oh,sorry!Well,i'm Swift.This is a meeting,so I figured I should tell you my name.What's your name?"the bird said.
"Sakuu"I replied to Swift.
He had snow-white feathers and bright blue eyes.His wings were black colored,and he had forest green marikings.
"Why are your feathers purpkle?"Swift asked me.
"I don't know.It is just the way I was born,I guess"I replied.
"Well,why don't I show you around."Swift said.
"Sure"I said and followed him.
I wondered just how much I could trust Swift or any other bird,when I saw him.It was the bird who had attacked me!
---
#35 Posted: 13:45:07 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I stared at the bird.The bird stared back at me.Then,the bird walked over to me.
"I'm Sachii.You better get to know me.One day,we will meet"the bird said to me,his eyes angry.
Well,now I thought that Sachii wasn't all that bad.But,I didn't know how wrong I was.I walked to Swift.
"I know that bird.He is the one who attacked me"I said to Swift,pointing out Sachii.
"I know that bird,too.Everyone knows him"Swift replied,looking at me."Now,let me show you some birds.Stephanie is over there by Sanga.Song and Sulaa are by that big branch.Stone,Splash,Snow,and Storm are playing over there.Smallfeather is sitting on that branch."
I looked at all of the birds.Smallfeather flew over to us.I was amazed.He was a small bird!'No wonder they call him Smallfeather!'I thought,staring at the bird.
"Hi,I'm Smallfeather"Smallfeather said.
"Nice to meet you"I replied.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#36 Posted: 23:07:42 13/11/2010
this is awesome! and you say youre a terrible wirter! terrible wirter my ass! this rocks! continue!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#37 Posted: 23:12:27 13/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh,come on,pr!Only person who liked it was karen f.Let's just face it.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#38 Posted: 23:17:49 13/11/2010
I LOVE IT!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#39 Posted: 23:22:37 13/11/2010 | Topic Creator
You read ALL of it????
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#40 Posted: 15:36:59 14/11/2010
I like how all the names start with 'S'...except for Aalstaruu. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41 Posted: 16:07:50 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Of course!He is leader,so his name starts with 'A'.It's going to get cooler,I hope.I'm going to add something to it soon.And,no one knows what type of birds they are,except for me.It's just fantasy though,and I have writers block right now!

Plus,I LUV pr's sig!smilie Just had to say that.I noticed it right now.
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#42 Posted: 16:11:25 14/11/2010
Yep. smilie
Thank you for noticing! smilie smilie smilie I was looking up GIR quotes but instead I found this Zim quote. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#43 Posted: 16:15:37 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie You're welcome.OMG!I love parisrulez's sig too!So cute....and true!smilie

"Darkspyro where the most random people go..."

True as rain!smilie ^
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me