Forum

Spyro: Season of Ice

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So.... Glitches? [CLOSED]
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#1 Posted: 23:42:07 04/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Anyone have any to share?

Only one from me. When hopping up to one of the platforms, Spyro pushed against it and got sent flying in the air off the screen before falling back down again.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#2 Posted: 17:46:34 07/07/2010
I died in the spring fariy world once smilie
---
Wow
Such signature
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#3 Posted: 10:45:22 08/07/2010
Quote: Spyroo
Only one from me. When hopping up to one of the platforms, Spyro pushed against it and got sent flying in the air off the screen before falling back down again.

That happened to me once in the Summer Fairy World.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#4 Posted: 21:37:53 11/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Just wondering, but when I battled Grendor on my way to the final homeworld, the bottom of the screen screwed up in glitchy graphics. And whenever I visited the Speedway for the Summer Fairy world before I had the amount of fairies requested, the portal acted.... Very strange.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#5 Posted: 18:54:58 12/07/2010
Anyone noticed the green gem glitch in Summer Fairy World? Every time you return to that homeworld, a green gem will reappear and you'll end up getting more than 7000 gems if you keep picking it up.
dancinkayley Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#6 Posted: 02:25:17 21/01/2012
Every time I fought Grendor I got given an extra fairy, so my guidebook said I'd rescued over 100 fairies or something.

By the way, this is completely random but when you do a Sparx world, there are parts where it looks like Zoe's zapping you- before Zoe's been rescued! It very well may be another fairy, but you also have to take into account that it's possible to enter the first Sparx world without rescuing any fairies whatsoever (you only have to pay Moneybags).

Back on topic- I died SO MANY TIMES in Honey Marsh while gliding from platform to platform. The reason? Those Rhynocs with bees. As I glided towards the platform, I would be hit by bees- at a time when I was still in the air and pretty much helpless. After a bit of perseverance, I would land on the platform, and flame the Rhynoc, but the millisecond before that a bee would be released and hit me after I'd flamed said Rhynoc, and Spyro, for some reason, would slide back quite a while until he had slid off the platform!

What annoyed me most about this game was that every time Spyro got hit by certain enemies (particularly the Honey Marsh ones), he'd slide back a fair distance which quite often led to him falling to his doom. Sometimes it would look like he'd slide back normally, but then the game would glitch and make him slide back again, and during all of this sliding you're pretty much helpless. I think it was the cheap deaths which made me so angry with this game I destroyed it five years ago... not the smartest thing I've done I have to say.
---
All our base are belong to us.
I know joke old but who care.
RedSpyro123 Red Sparx Gems: 36
#7 Posted: 20:03:29 16/03/2012
[spyroo] that happened to me more than once, and on the main glitch discussion page, i have posted how to do that. i aslo posted other glitches.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me