Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > A story that i have no name for yet!
Page 1 of 1
A story that i have no name for yet! [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 20:21:45 26/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Well here we go.

Light flooded my eyes, and yet i did not feel distressed. Pain dug into my left side. And most of all to my surprise, I was living after all that had happened. Although I would never remember true what had just taken place, some how i just knew i had done the right thing. Life flowed Away from me. I saw death, he smiled, welcoming me to his kingdom. I would leave never to again be on with... one with...

Nothingness opened into a world. I fist heard what was around me so softly. Then smells filled me, small sounds, ones only a K-nine could pick up. At least I thought. Then I could taste the dryness of my mouth, Spit washed into my mouth, cuts through the dry slowly. I felt what i lay upon, a bed of cotton flowers. Soon i felt a small pain in my left side. My eyes opened, though i could see nothing a first. Then an explosion of colors, they soon took shape. I was in a flower field, It must have been mid-spring by the way all the plants were. Butterflies and bees flied about. Birds sang wildly, beautifully.

I stood slowly, My memory was a blank. I didn't know who i was, or what i was. I looked around, soon i could see a pond. My lips felt cracked, bleeding from some kind of injury. Water would do me good, so i walked to the pond and knelled down. I clasped my hands together, putting them into the warm water. I pulled what was in my hand to my lips, and drank deeply. The water gave me great hunger. But thirst made me keep drinking from the pond. Soon I must have drank a gallon of water, And then, and only then did my thirst settle some. The water smoothed , like a mirror it reflected what was around it, including my self.

I gazed calmly into the mirror like water, I saw a Women. This women had Long Orange hair, beautiful hair. A face which was slender, with cherry red lips, forest green eyes, and speckles upon the checks. The women was slender, but strong. She had grace within her, she must have been one of the fey, but what or who was hard to tell. I know that i look upon myself, a reflection of who i am, but with no clues of my past.

--
hope you like it, and please help me figure out a name.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 23:35:05 26/06/2010
Name 1: Forgotten Lies
Name 2: Misconceptions of The Past
Name 3: Lost Ties
Name 4: Tempest
Name 5: Rapture

I don't know, it took me awhile to think of those, I hope you like! And misconceptions means LIES ^.=.^
And what's your story about? I sort of got it, but in order to come up with a good name, I need to know what its about ^.=.^
#3 Posted: 01:06:55 27/06/2010 | Topic Creator
It's about a chick who discovers her forgoten past and defeats lots of challanges, and thats all i can say with out giving away the ending.
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#4 Posted: 02:39:24 27/06/2010
the truth ?
#5 Posted: 02:43:50 27/06/2010
O.o I got a name...
Name: Depths of a Forgotten Past
#6 Posted: 02:44:49 27/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thats good, nut I'll name it once i get a little farther in the story, I'll post more tomorrow, but my brain is fried, On a stieck!
---
#7 Posted: 02:54:46 27/06/2010
O.o can I eat it? Lol just kidding smilie
#8 Posted: 03:00:04 27/06/2010 | Topic Creator
lol! No, my brain!
---
#9 Posted: 03:13:28 27/06/2010
I got another name for you!
Name: Walking on The Shores of Memory
#10 Posted: 03:17:04 27/06/2010 | Topic Creator
That's a good one.
---
#11 Posted: 16:51:32 28/06/2010 | Topic Creator
sorry for the double post, but i got more of my story down.
----

I slapped the face in the water, without reason at all. I stood staring at the rippling water, the mirror destroyed. I turned around, not wanting any more to do with it. I started walking, the pain in my side tore at me more and more as i did. I finally looked at the cut in my side, or rather cuts. Claw marks formed the cut giving me so much pain. The wound had left me entire left side covered in dried blood. There was something in the wound. I couldn't tell what it was, but it gave me an sense of warning and danger.

As I walked along the field looking for some sign of people or creatures I heard a voice. "Hey! You! Yes you! Pointy Ears!" It called to me. I turned around seeing nothing but a sword lying among the flowers. Confused i turned back around and kept walking. Strangely enough I heard the voice again. "Elf chick! Can you hear me?! I'm over here!" I heard it call. I sighed and turned around. "Who are you?!" I asked, the words feeling thick on my tongue, I hadn't had to talk in a while. "Me?! I'm Aronunia! You must know who i am!" It called, but i could still see no one, which deeply bothered me. "Where are you?!" I asked, the words slid out more easily now.

The voice groaned. "How can you not see?! I'm out in the open?! Come on.... walk to the sword in the field and pick it up." It instructed, i did as i was told with out question. As i lifted the brightly glowing sword, I could feel the energy pulsing through, an energy only meaning magic. "Are you the sword?" I ask, the words as easy as if I spoke all the time. The sword magic swarmed. "Yes! And how come it took you so long to figure that out?" It asked. I blushed. "I... I don't know, why should i have known?" I asked. The sword sighed. "Really? This is a test huh? To see if I'll crack?" It replied, but i didn't know how to answer. It continued. "And I just won't, I'm a changed sword, and there is nothing you can..." It ranted.

I butt in, this had gone on long enough. "Look! I don't know who i am, who you are, what this place is, let alone where i am! I don't care about what ever your blabbing about, but you seem to know all of what i don't. So, spill it!" I screamed at it. It laughed, "Really?" It wouldn't stop laughing, i found it's sheath on the ground, and slung the sheath on. The sword shut up. "Hey what are you doing?" It asked quietly. I instantly shoved it into the sheath. The sword said something, but it was muffled. I smiled. "Finally." I said loudly.

I continued walking the way i was. Simply I walked, if i found a town the way i was going, i could get supplies to do, what ever i was subconsciously doing.
---
#12 Posted: 17:58:42 28/06/2010
You are AMAZING at writing stories! ^.=.^
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me