Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Do you want your Dragon in My Video? [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1
Do you want your Dragon in My Video? [CLOSED] [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 07:16:05 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'm making a video and I was wondering if you want your dragon in it.
You will need to post a picture of your dragon, his/her name, his/her personality, his/her element and anything else you want to add.

For some of you who like asking, I'm making this on Spore GA, it will be a story about after the world is healed and dragons start to go missing. The Guardians will hold a meeting and they will pick some dragons to go on a quest and stop whatever creature(s) who is doing it. And the--
^ That's too much info, if you want your dragon in, then feel free to post!

I will get the video in as soon as I can so don't ask when is it coming. I'll have to post a link to it because I'm not allowed to join Youtube. The video will be on my Spyro World website, so.

Post your Dragons!

EDIT: There are no more spots left, the video is going to take a while, so you can forget about it for a few months and if I haven't posted it yet, post in here to tell me to hurry up.
But don't rush me, it makes me work even more slower! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:28 07/07/2010 by Bolt
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#2 Posted: 11:17:21 22/06/2010
Name:Erica
Element: Aura
Apperance: She has blue scales and a purple underbelly, horns, and wing membrane. She has no pattern for her underbelly and she has a blue mace ball as a tail end piece with purple spikes. her horns are strait and theres 4 of them at the back of her neck. Two on one side and two on the other. She has brown eyes.
Personality: Kind, will always fight for the good, wise, get's mad when her friends are hurt very badly or even worse die, she sometimes flys off in the sky if they have free time or sleeps under the big oak tree in the Valley of Avalar and asks one of her friends to wake her up. She is also very imangitive about things.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:58:50 03/07/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 15:59:15 22/06/2010
Name: Breeze
Element/s: Air
Personality: Easy going. Can be serious at times. Caring.
Other: Likes to fly around.
Side: good, but if its something dark but good for her in the future she will be bad.
Appearence:
[User Posted Image]
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#4 Posted: 20:14:19 22/06/2010
Name: Geléfeu
Element: Ice, water
Apperance: Showing ice breath: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Helpful, would sacrifice himself for his friends, a little forgetful
Other: Can heal with water breath
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:57:11 24/06/2010 by spyrolvr96
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#5 Posted: 20:23:04 22/06/2010
Name: Her name is Jane Szarotka. Jane is her first name and she is often called by 'Jane'.
Age: Her birthday is unknown, but she is about twelve at least. The highest age she probably could be is around fourteen.
Appearance: Jane has scarlet hair, which has many traces of small twigs, etc and is polluted with dirt. She has big fringe (where all the edges are tipped with black) that covers most of her forehead. She wears a purple wizard hat, made from the finest felt in Ezakoitum. She has many pins and badges from contests and events, most of them being 3rd place. She has stuck two pink and black Phoniex feathers into the hat which she found while gaiting in a forest. She has three ice shards on each of her cheeks that often melt, but they quickly grow back with no pain, but she can purposly pretend to be in pain for atention. She has a fairly long neck and a red underbelly, coming from the start of her neck to the end of the bottom of her tail. Here she has a massive red 'paint brush' that is covered in many varities of colours from bright pink to gothic black. Her tail is thick and pudgey. She often stands upright, and has a fat round belly, but above her belly is a fairly even chest, which she often boasts about. She has thick eyebrows above her huge anime eyes (However, she has very poor eyesight due to her species). The pupil is black, surrounding by a thin line of yellow. Her scales are almost fish-like and are completly black (despiting the rest of her body, such as the underbelly, etc), and she has gills at the side of her chest. She has pink legwarmers and no wings; she has massive white rabbit ears which she uses to store items such as her Gravity hammer and camera, and fly with instead of wings. Her arms have fairly big hands and claws with nails made from ice, along with red webbing, while her legs are beige and furry, with two big black hooves.
Personality: Jane is hung onto the older dragon's quotes, and uses them to remind her of her common sense. She is curious and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s mouths. Jane is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She likes to keep most things to herself in terms of love, and has a hard time to admit love. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to admit. But on the other hand, Jane will cry like a volcano when upset by the simplest thing. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when she's helping, she may not realise that she is not helping, but is putting the effort into being helpful. She is sometimes very calm.
Element/Species: Jane is a Gēmu dragon, but her Mother abandoned her and took her to a female Ezakoitum dragon's nest, to live and be looked after by Ezakoitum dragons for the rest of her life. Jane is fairly happy though and doesen't much care for this. This is a normal event with Gēmu dragons, because if a Gēmu dragon doesen't want to leave the tribe and is pregnant, they will abandon each of there hatchlings in different types of nest for each hatchling. Jane has the element of ice, but when she is crying or the ice melts quickly it counts as water, so she is a water and ice dragon, which is rather common with Gēmu dragons.
Side: It depends. She can be eaisly bribed to go on any side and hasn't really thought of her opinion of what side she should be on, but if they were a croud of male dragons, she would instantly try to get a date with as many she can, and soon join the side if she did (most male dragons don't find her attractive), so she is stuck on the good side; evil dragons are often 'immature' to the offer as she says.
Other: Inside her ears, she stores a few pictures taken by a hand-made camera made by a friend of the Ezakoitum tribe which she got for a birthday present along with the pictures. She also has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons (She can't play it very well). She also carries a Gravity hammer which turns off the gravity around the foe to defend herself from foes. The power shuts on and off again and is a bugger to her, so she ends up running rather than attacking. Her favourite item is her pink brush. Her least favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to wear. Her Mother is two busy to realise she does not even wear them.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#6 Posted: 22:25:46 22/06/2010
Can we have more than one? If so then:

//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...00GA9-Comet.jpg

//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...00002-Zappy.jpg

//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...E100J0C-Icy.jpg
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:05 22/06/2010 by Fireball
#7 Posted: 05:47:04 23/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'll get to adding them.
And yes you can do more than one, they're Spyro's kid's right?
---
I draw stuff.
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#8 Posted: 13:17:35 23/06/2010
Name: Dawn

Elements: ice,moon,time,shadow master.

Appearance: picture at bottom 1st one

Personality:kind, fun loving, mischievouse teenager who is evil but nice at times. Who was alone in the wilderness at 7 and never was to be seen by her old friends and parents again because she was taken away by the evil forces to make her there slave. Luckily she found her self escaping there evil hands and roming of to find her destiny. Now she is much older and stronger she seeks revenge on the dark forces.

Other: She has an odd shape on her left wing (picture at bottom) 2nd one

Side:She is a shadow dragon and can never see her own shadow. Her mother was a shadow dragon. Her father Was an ice Dragon. She is mostly ice And lives in the mountains.

Dawn
PICTURES: [User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:19:23 23/06/2010 by shadow5222
DarkDragonGal Green Sparx Gems: 174
#9 Posted: 17:35:30 23/06/2010
can i put my dragon in?

Name: Darkfury

Elements: Shadow and fear fury(red beam of light)

Appearance: Is a black dragon in her teens, with almost white eyes and short-but-razor-sharp claws. her mother was the adult cynder.

personality: a little hot tempered, Darkfury can be lovely to be around but hates to be beaten in fights and patronised.

Other: has plenty of scars from fights, but has a stragonge marking on the base of her tail. it looks lile the full moon but it has weird sun like rays that are black continuously wriggling out from it.

Side: good, but can sometimes bring out the worst in other dragons.
---
Here come da girls... with 100% on DotD!!
#10 Posted: 18:40:14 23/06/2010
Yeah, they are. And do you need any more info?

shadow5222: Nice drawing!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:45 23/06/2010 by Fireball
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#11 Posted: 21:55:47 23/06/2010
Name: Nelizar

Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(Picture IS MINE!)

Personality: Nelizar is a shy dragon, but very kind when it comes to helping others, can get angry and irritated easily, but Nelizar tries to control it, Nelizar also hates making people angry at him.

Other: Nelizar only has one sister, which continues to avoid him as much as possible because it seems that bad things happen around him. Nelizar also has one red eye, and one green eye.

Extra: Nelizar has REALLY good eyesight, but his good eyesight lowers his other senses.
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#12 Posted: 23:44:18 23/06/2010
http://phantom1986.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2me5nm

Fleck.
Creepy attitude. (Like crazy-psycho, but still nice)
Shadow.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#13 Posted: 14:53:04 24/06/2010
Quote: Fireball
Yeah, they are. And do you need any more info?

shadow5222: Nice drawing!

thanks! i uploaded it on Ruth Thompson
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#14 Posted: 15:09:17 24/06/2010
Name: Šelhaskan (the Š is pronounced ''Sh'')
Elements: Ice and water.
Personality: Impaitient but nice but he tends to resort to violence when angered and he is quick to anger, he only really cares about those he trusts.
Appearence: blue scales with a lighter blue underbelly, seemingly webbed feet, and the appearance of gills nearby his fin-like ears and his tailblade is actually a large fin, he has four smooth light blue horns that glow in in the dark.
Other:....
---
No.
ShadowCynder12 Green Sparx Gems: 122
#15 Posted: 22:46:57 28/06/2010
Name- Shadow
Gender- male
Appearance- Gray wings and belly, deep blue eyes, gray arrow on tailtip, black backswept horns, breathes blue fire
Element- Ice
Powers- ice, wind, shadow, poison
---
SPYRO HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS smilie
smilie smilie
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#16 Posted: 14:51:04 03/07/2010
Name:Melody
Appearance:she has a not filled in star on her head idk how to explain it!kinda like the jewish star but a real star it is really hard to explain!she is purple but is slowly turning a black color,only her tail is purple.her belly is still purple.her wings are silver.horns look like the most top 2 horns that cynder has.
Personalaty:very bright,a well-known warrior meaning that she can fight really really well!sooo cute!be careful to not get on her bad side,doesn't talk too much,is really shy even though she is bright.she sings very well!
Type of Dragon:Shadow Dragon,Purple Dragon,Spirit Dragon,Music Dragon ,and Song Dragon soon is going to find out that she is a storm dragon
Elements:Wind,Shadow,windstorm,Acidstorm and Music
Evil or Not?:yes,she is evil she loves Spirit but Spirit is way evil .he has evil parents but Melody can't help falling in love with him
can you please please put my dragon in your story!can Melody be a dragon that goes missing and then the guardians pick Spirit as one of the dragons who try to stop the evil.Spirit may have been born evil but he has as good heart
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#17 Posted: 15:02:07 03/07/2010
so i ask you again can Melody be one of the dragons missing and then Spirit rescues her please?it could have a romantic side to it!ok this is Spirit's things
Name:Spirit
Appearance:drak black and black wings has blood red eye color (oh and Melody has Light blue eye color!)
Elements:shadow,darkness
Type of dragon:shadow dragon,black dragon
Personalaty:very very evil only cares about himself and Melody but will soon learn to care for others makes friends with one of the dragons on quest(i don't care which dragon it is as long as the dragon has a you know a strange name or is evil or somethingsmilie)
so please make Melody be the one that dissappears and Spirit and other dragons who find her and other dragons and please make Spirit save Melody!if you do that thanks if you don't oh well

Peace!!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#18 Posted: 15:06:14 03/07/2010
^NO DOUBLE POSTING!, there is such thing as an edit button reda the rule before you do anything.

The Rules.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#19 Posted: 15:06:16 03/07/2010
WOW!!!
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#20 Posted: 15:08:26 03/07/2010
What?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#21 Posted: 15:49:10 03/07/2010
Quote: shadow5222

Personality:kind, fun loving, mischievouse teenager who is evil but nice at times. Who was alone in the wilderness at 7 and never was to be seen by her old friends and parents again because she was taken away by the evil forces to make her there slave. Luckily she found her self escaping there evil hands and roming of to find her destiny. Now she is much older and stronger she seeks revenge on the dark forces.

Side:She is a shadow dragon and can never see her own shadow. Her mother was a shadow dragon. Her father Was an ice Dragon. She is mostly ice And lives in the mountains.

Dawn

[User Posted Image]

Wow, the dragon is REALLY good.

BTW, I have Spore Galactic Adventures and I love it! But I can never think of an idea for an adventure...smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#22 Posted: 07:06:14 07/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Same, that's why I'm just doing a video with it...

Cool dragons so far!
One more spot left...

Quote: shadow5222

Dawn

[User Posted Image]

I won't be able to make Dawn not have a shadow, sorry...
---
I draw stuff.
#23 Posted: 14:00:21 07/07/2010
update:

Name: Jayne Szarotka
Age: With being a Gēmu dragon, which is a common species of dragon on the other side of the tropical island which Jayne lives on, Jayne was abandoned as an egg and brought up by a family of Ezakoitum dragons. She lives her live happy, but they can be some flaws during her life sometimes. She is likely to have been born thirteen or fourteen years ago, and with being adopted by the Ezakoitum dragon tribe, she has had a birthday generated for her, which is twenty-second day of December, Christmas day.
Gender/Power: Female and straight. She has the elements water and ice. When she breathes ice she can turn things into ice, but not living things. When she attacks living thinks with her breathe, it melts into water. This is a common thing with a Gēmu dragon. She can turn into a grey donkey or a rabbit, which is only useful for disguise.
Appearance: Jayne is rather petite for a dragon, but this is because she is a Gēmu dragon. She is plump, and has a rather immense belly along with a dark red underbelly. Despite her eyes being huge, her eyesight is poor and in her eye’s everything seems to be blurry. She has large scaly eyebrows above each eye. Jayne had a pair of glasses given to her by her Mother for one of her birthday’s a couple years back. Jayne, considering the glasses ugly hastily shoved them up her long, big, rabbit-like ears which she uses to fly (she has no wings) once her Mother was gone . Her Mother is always working, and she hasn’t noticed, luckily for Jayne. Unlike her front legs, her back legs do not have paws with ice shards as nails, they have dark brown hooves instead of claws. Not only does Jayne have real ice shards as nails, but she also has real ice shards on her cheeks. Her body is so freezing that the ice on her body stays content, along with Jayne herself. Her scales are light ebony, and she has traces white and azure spots around her body. Jayne’s tail is much hefty, but it is short in length at the same time. At the end of her tail is some red fur, almost in the shape of a paint brush – and she uses it as a paint brush! Inside her ear is a gravity hammer, She also
has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons inside her ear (She
can't play it very well). Her favourite item is her pink brush. Her least
favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to with can stop the gravity around the character. The weapon can speak English, but the weapon is stubborn and won’t usually do what Jayne tells it to do, and it has never done what Jayne requests. Jayne has scarlet hair infested with mud and etc and she has never combed it. Speaking of her head, she wears a purple triangle hat with a red badge which she found when strolling in a forest, along with sewn on patches from green to pink. She wears pink and green legwarmers on her legs. Her neck is fairly medium sized.
Personality: Jayne is hung onto the older dragon's
quotes, and uses them to remind her of her common sense. She is curious
and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do
everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of
effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s
mouths. Jayne is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to
admit it. But on the other hand, Jayne will cry like a volcano when upset by
the simplest thing sometimes. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when
she's helping, she may not realise that she is not helping.
#24 Posted: 14:22:35 07/07/2010
Oh, Icy has 3 forms. I will post the other two and you can decide which one to use.

teen form - //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...52100202-Icy%20(Teen%20form).jpg

adult form (dark form) - //www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...54600802-Icy%20(adult%20form%20(dark%20form)).jpg

adult form isn't an adult in the picture because there is no black in the Dawn of the Dragon dragon generator. So here he is, since this is just a kid, you will probably have to make him an adult in the video with the same designs, or you could choose a different form.
---
#25 Posted: 14:44:12 07/07/2010
^Both is not found, can you post a picture?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#26 Posted: 15:08:01 07/07/2010
I don't know why they are not found, I did them on dragon generator.
---
#27 Posted: 15:25:50 07/07/2010
Well, try to remeber what they looked like and do them again. Take each link and put them in a picture. Like my character here:
[User Posted Image]
(*Note: This is not that accurate! The horns, tail, markings and pattern under the belly is not the design that I drew!)

On the page, it gives you a (your link not the link at the top.) link to post a picture not a link.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#28 Posted: 17:09:55 07/07/2010
How do I do that?
---
sparxman123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#29 Posted: 17:44:35 07/07/2010
Name Fury
elament: Fury
powers: Fury and earth
side: good
Description:nice,strong advenchurest would do anything to help any body (even die) freindly and eger

Name: Kark(Fury best friend)
elament:earth
powers:Earth and water
Side: good
description:nice,strong advenchurest would do anything to help any body and and freindly

is that ok?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:09:43 08/07/2010 by sparxman123
#30 Posted: 22:02:52 07/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Yep, that's fine! smilie

Okay, I'll get to making the video as soon as I can, but I can't assure you the dragons will look as you want them to. Spore has it's own parts and they don't have fur and stuff. Your elements might not be exactly the same as what you planed because Spore GA only has a limited amount of powers. If I find out how to get one part on one side and not both I'll do it, but if I can't then your dragons might not have that part on only one side, it'll be on both.
Kay, I'm getting started!
---
I draw stuff.
sparxman123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1268
#31 Posted: 22:33:21 07/07/2010
YESH thanks my dragons are in the video!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:31 08/07/2010 by sparxman123
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#32 Posted: 05:25:38 08/07/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
update:

Age: With being a Gēmu dragon, which is a common species of dragon on the other side of the tropical island which Jayne lives on, Jayne was abandoned as an egg and brought up by a family of Ezakoitum dragons. She lives her live happy, but they can be some flaws during her life sometimes. She is likely to have been born thirteen or fourteen years ago, and with being adopted by the Ezakoitum dragon tribe, she has had a birthday generated for her, which is twenty-second day of December, Christmas day.
Gender/Power: Female and straight. She has the elements water and ice. When she breathes ice she can turn things into ice, but not living things. When she attacks living thinks with her breathe, it melts into water. This is a common thing with a Gēmu dragon. She can turn into a grey donkey or a rabbit, which is only useful for disguise.
Appearance: Jayne is rather petite for a dragon, but this is because she is a Gēmu dragon. She is plump, and has a rather immense belly along with a dark red underbelly. Despite her eyes being huge, her eyesight is poor and in her eye’s everything seems to be blurry. She has large scaly eyebrows above each eye. Jayne had a pair of glasses given to her by her Mother for one of her birthday’s a couple years back. Jayne, considering the glasses ugly hastily shoved them up her long, big, rabbit-like ears which she uses to fly (she has no wings) once her Mother was gone . Her Mother is always working, and she hasn’t noticed, luckily for Jayne. Unlike her front legs, her back legs do not have paws with ice shards as nails, they have dark brown hooves instead of claws. Not only does Jayne have real ice shards as nails, but she also has real ice shards on her cheeks. Her body is so freezing that the ice on her body stays content, along with Jayne herself. Her scales are light ebony, and she has traces white and azure spots around her body. Jayne’s tail is much hefty, but it is short in length at the same time. At the end of her tail is some red fur, almost in the shape of a paint brush – and she uses it as a paint brush! Inside her ear is a gravity hammer, She also
has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons inside her ear (She
favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to with can stop the gravity around the character. The weapon can speak English, but the weapon is stubborn and won’t usually do what Jayne tells it to do, and it has never done what Jayne requests. Jayne has scarlet hair infested with mud and etc and she has never combed it. Speaking of her head, she wears a purple triangle hat with a red badge which she found when strolling in a forest, along with sewn on patches from green to pink. She wears pink and green legwarmers on her legs. Her neck is fairly medium sized.
mouths. Jayne is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to
the simplest thing sometimes. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when

Use the edit button.
#33 Posted: 11:07:54 08/07/2010
Quote: Bolt
^ Yep, that's fine! smilie

Okay, I'll get to making the video as soon as I can, but I can't assure you the dragons will look as you want them to. Spore has it's own parts and they don't have fur and stuff. Your elements might not be exactly the same as what you planed because Spore GA only has a limited amount of powers. If I find out how to get one part on one side and not both I'll do it, but if I can't then your dragons might not have that part on only one side, it'll be on both.
Kay, I'm getting started!

Sounds awesome!

Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote: Whitedragon
update:

Use the edit button.

Hey, it's a big change missus goody goody.
#34 Posted: 20:52:46 18/07/2010
^he said he got enough dragons.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#35 Posted: 21:35:03 18/07/2010
^GOD DA*M IT HE SAID HE HAS ENOUGH DRAGONS! CAN"T YOU READ?!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#36 Posted: 21:35:44 18/07/2010
Closed topic fail.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#37 Posted: 21:37:31 18/07/2010
Quote: Aura24
Closed topic fail.

I was just gonna say, if you close this topic... THERE WILL BE TWO CLOSED IN THE TITLE smilie! smilie
#38 Posted: 21:38:14 18/07/2010
it's not a fail, he meant for adding dragons. He said you can still post here and ask how the video is going, or to hurry up.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#39 Posted: 21:57:11 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Yeah, that's what I meant.
BTW, I'm a girl...
---
I draw stuff.
#40 Posted: 22:08:52 18/07/2010
Crap! *headdesk*
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41 Posted: 09:30:01 09/08/2010
yeah how is the video going?
---
#42 Posted: 21:09:54 12/08/2010
Are you done with the viedo? Just checking.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#43 Posted: 14:38:28 28/08/2010
lol, you cant rush things like this.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me