Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Owls Of Morian [CLOSED]
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#1 Posted: 21:31:25 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
The Charactera
Xero - Male - 2 Weeks Old- Me, And Also The Leader Of Gornian's Army Later, And Mate To Pillva, And Twin To Ohunu
Kyle - Male - 12 Weeks Old - Enemy, Brother, And Enemy Captain,
Elijia - Male - 4 weeks - Xeros Captain Assistant, And brother
Gildry - Female - 1 week - Sister And Maiden In The War
Elena - Female - 1 week - Sister And Also Maiden
Ohunu - Female - 2 weeks - Twin To Xero, And Egg Saver
Pillva - Female - 2 weeks - Mate To Xero, Egg Saver, And Maiden
Silva - Female - Best Friend To Xero, Maiden

Owls Of Morian CHAPTER ONE

The Morning

Gildry Woke Up and looked around his home, nest for short, he was a owl, born into a owl family, he had a older broher,who was 7 weeks older then him, he was always mean to Elijia, he was the youngest and today was his first, Bug Ceremony, on our ceremonys all we did was one of the younglings, got to eat their first brand new food for the, atleast 5 weeks or so, i am Xero, The Owl Who Was Just Born, This Family Is Nice,...... So I Think

One Night My Mom And Dad Went Out To Get Dinner, As We Waited Me and Our Family Of 9 We Had Nine So We Had 3 Brothers And 3 Sisters, And me, With The Parents, So Any Waysv We Played Games And Sung Songs Except Kyle, Kyle Was The Oldest As I Told You, But Then e Took A Nap And Our Guardian Watched Over Us, Mrs. Olniver Was A nice Snake, We saved Her Life From A Hawk So She Vowed To Be Our Guardian, She Was A nice Snake....

So Then Me And our Family Fell Asleep, As We Waited for mum And Da To Return With Dinner, But While We Waited I Felt A Little Push And I Fell Out Of the Nest And Onto A Branch, I Awoke On the Branch And Miss Onliver Yelled Down To me "XERO ARE YOU OK!?" And I Replied " YEAH" she was glad then yelled back down "I'LL GET SOME HELP" She Said But When SheTurned Around She sAw Kyle And He Said "No Miss Onliver, Let Him Die" Xero Of Course Would not be Shocked Becouse He Was Always Mean, But he Wanted Xero To Die, Now He never Wanted That

So Do You Like It?
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:40:01 16/06/2010 by Knight Wolf
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 21:47:29 16/06/2010
yes, it sounds interesting
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#3 Posted: 21:59:27 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok Heres The next

Chapter 2

Saint. Kindreds Orphanage

Miss Ornliver Moved To The Sides But Kyle Stopped Her,
Xero Listened Carefully And Heard Nothing, Although A Drip Of Blood Came from The Nest And Onto His Head, He Looked Around, And Noticed a hawk, It Flew own And Picked The Youngling Xero, or Me, up, I noticed After A little bit Of Time There Were Other Haws Gathering Up With The Carying him, He Also noticed In Thew Other Hawks Hand was Another Owl Who Was The Same Age And Owl Species As Him, She Was Asleep So She Didnt Know A Hawk Was Carying Her And Xero Was Looking at Her

The Hawks Stopped Infront Of A Owl Standing On A Rock It Said To Them "Welcome to Saint. Kindred, Home for Orphaned Owls" Xero Thought In his Mind {Is This Guy Nuts?! I'm Not An Orphen!!!} He Thought And Almost Said As The Hawk Setted Him Down In A Line And The Other Owl In A Female Line Then The Owl From Before Said "I Am Oschture, Keeper And Instructor to Owls, I Teach The Boy Owls What To do And Also Tell The Rules,
1. Rule, Never Ask Questions
2. Rule, Obey Every Command
3. Rule, Work In Day, Sleep At Night"

Xero Thought {Ok This Place Is NUTS!!!} Then The Lined Moved After Oshcture Was Done They moved In A Stone Walled Maze, Then After A While They Came Up To Their Pit Guard And he Said "You Shall Be Owl Number 12-1, NEXT IN LINE" he said putting a collar on Xero and xero had no idea were he was but went with what he thought Crazyness
---
#4 Posted: 22:02:50 16/06/2010
cool.
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#5 Posted: 22:10:40 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Soon he Thought About tHe Owl In The Other Hawks Hand, He Walked Down Into The Pit And 2 Owls Walked Up To Him And Said "your new job is too learn how to sleep, you must not sleep in the way you do" Xero Thought { I HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SLEEP?!!! THIS PLACE IS NUTS} then the 2owls said "You must Sleep Gazing Up at The Moon You May not Tuck You Head Under Your Wings, Or Look To The Ground And Sleep You Must Sleep The Way We Just Told You" they paused then said "then you'll be woken up and do work in the morning" then Xer Thought {I Wiosh I Could Ask Why Work In the Morning But They aid Severe Punishment If Any Owl Breaks A rule}

He Looked Around And Saw The Owl From Before Standing Under THe Arch To The Girls Pit, She Was Asleep, Then There Was A Hawk That Yelled "JEEP MOVING" The Hawks Who Were Asleep Moved Then fell asleep Again In The Position, He Didnt Want The Severe Punishment So Did What His 2 Pit Instructors Said To Do, The next morning He Woke Up From A Hawk Screeching then the 2 pit instructors walked up to the owls and said "Today Your Job Is Too Learn how To Store...., You Must Eat A Bunch of Meat, Carry It In Your Belly, And Then Deliver The Meat To Baby Owls And Upchuck The Meat" Xero Thought {GROSS}

umm HELLO?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:23 16/06/2010 by Knight Wolf
#6 Posted: 22:27:15 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
HELLO? MELLo?
---
#7 Posted: 22:31:38 16/06/2010
awsome!
---
#8 Posted: 22:33:48 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

Best Friends

But He Had To Do It So Then He Did, He Was Told To start Off With 5 For a week
he noticed the owl from before under the arch last night he said to her in a whisper as he passed her carrying food "hats Your name?" He aid Then He Passed Her Again And She Replied "Silva" she said and they passed each other again and Xero Replied back "Nice to Meet you" they passed again and she replied "Same, so whats your name" they kept going back and forth and passed again Saying "Xero's The name"

they passed again and she replied "Cool Name" They Were Finished And then They Promised To Speak The next Day, They Went Back To Moon Sleeping,
Xero Sometimes Secretly Whispered To Himself Storys About
Morian, t Was A Great Story And It Made Him Comfortbul In Hard Situations Like This One, He Sighed, Their Were Hawk Monitors Watching the And Said Their Name Each Time They moved the line, he thoought about mum and da
---
#9 Posted: 22:35:19 16/06/2010
oooooh
---
#10 Posted: 22:42:05 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
The 2 Relized They Couldnt Speak Anymore cause Xero Was moved To 2 Degree Feeder
basically he had to carry bigger food and the bigger food was for the 4 day old owls, so it was in a different area, he missed her and missed his family
but he has to deal with it, His Father Tought Him A Song About Delicous

Centipedes When He Was Young, While He Rhymed The Song While Working He Thought of A Plan On How To Talk To Silva, He Learned tHe guards Only Look At Them once When They Are Slleewping At Night, So he 'Hatched a plan' so other owls say he picked it up when sometimes there was food by their nest and so there mother and father thgought and when they got on a idea they said 'I Hatched A Plan"
---
#11 Posted: 03:29:56 17/06/2010
awsome, morez
---
#12 Posted: 06:22:03 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ok just give me a sec.

i'm getting tired so i'll do the rest tomorrow
---
#13 Posted: 06:51:20 17/06/2010
ok (filler)
---
#14 Posted: 14:34:27 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ooc: morning
---
#15 Posted: 17:39:00 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4

A Plan?

They met Again That Night As Xero Hatched A Plan, The Guard Looked At Them Once Then Xero Started Speakingf To Silva "Hello, Again Silva" she replied"You Too Xero" the 2 talked about what they did for the day and what their new jobs were like then they got serious "So..., Silva You Got A Plan" She Replied "Hmm....." he replied "So?" "Let me Think" As They Waited They Got Back In Line Xero Rested

Waiting For Silva to Come Up With A Plan
They Stood In Line As The Gaurd Looked Over At Them, Xero Thought{Thats Was Close} he looked around, as Silva Thought, He Slept As She Thought, When He Saw Her Asleep When They Were In The Eagles Hands He Thought She Looked Smart {Hurry up} He Said In His Mine Vigorisly, Then She hatched A Plan The Word 'Hatched A Plan' Sure Were Used In A Barn Owls Life
---
#16 Posted: 19:44:12 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
A Lot She Said To Him "As You may now Yester Day I Saw A Owl In Line Fall Down, They didnt do Anything But Go Around Him, We Can Pretend To Walk After, The Guard Looks at Us Once, then we go up to the storage room it has a cliff that we can jump down and fly" she said happily "But Silva, Have You Gone nuts, We Cant Glide, Nor Fly" She Replied "oh... i forgot that"

Their guard, Oku Was his Name Looked At Them suspiciously And They Looked At Him Suspicisouly, Xero Thought {LOOK! ITS THE SUSPICOUS LOOK WARS} he thought joking and chuckled, To Silva She Thought [ Whats With tHe Chuckle] Even Thought Owls Couldn't Read Other Owl Minds He Replied "I Did a Joke" She Looked at him and went like "Huhda? Wha!?" but didn't only her face did but anyways the 2 then went to sleep and joined the march and What Xero Thought About Sleeping This Way Was {ITS THE MARCHING CIRCUS}
---
#17 Posted: 03:41:10 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OWLS, YOU AS*s's WHO ARE READING THIS
---
#18 Posted: 04:24:21 19/06/2010
how do i have no respect for owls?
---
#19 Posted: 04:30:38 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Not You, I'm Saying this To The Members Who Are Reading But Not Piosting
---
#20 Posted: 04:31:48 19/06/2010
oh..... any way, good chapters.
---
#21 Posted: 04:34:12 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*Cracks Knuckles And Starts Typing*
---
#22 Posted: 04:35:42 19/06/2010
---
#23 Posted: 04:43:35 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5

A Circus?

Again, Even Thought She Couldnt Read His Mind She Said "whats a circus" Silva asked Questiongly and marching, He Replied "i Dunno, My Mom Said Its A Place that ugly owls go to, and even though their ugly, they have sch great skills" he said then she asked "Dont Other Owls Have To Pay To Get In?" He Replied

"umm yeah i Think So, I Think they pay with battle claws" she asked "Golden, Right?" she asked, he replied "i think it has to not be wood, but, Silver,Bronze Or Gold I Bwlieve" she said "ohhh. I Knew That" She Said Looking Up at Xero, She thought [Hes A Great Idolto me] She said Thinking
---
#24 Posted: 04:50:15 19/06/2010
nice.
---
#25 Posted: 04:55:47 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank You'z
---
#26 Posted: 05:05:28 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
"Hey Xero" Silva Said The next Morning During Break feast They whispered cause One Of The Rules Was not To Talk At Break Feast, Nor Dinner On the First Break feast Their he Thought {NO SPEAKING?!!!! MY FAMILY ALWAYS TALKED DURING BREAK FEAST AND DINNER OF COURSE}

He Wanted To Shout The First Day, But Anyways Xero Replied "What?" He Asked Eating, Only one Cricket..... cause they served only one cricket, he as always in his mind thought {ONE CRICKET!!!!????} He Always Wanted To Yell, But If He Did He'd

Get Picked n His Weak Wings, still growing, and not able to fly yet, Silva sid "I Got A Plan To Escape" Xero Was Surprised
---
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#27 Posted: 19:40:22 21/06/2010
DIS BE AWESOME!!! (:
#28 Posted: 22:30:56 21/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*coughzthanxzcoughz*
---
#29 Posted: 01:42:20 22/06/2010
i second that DIS BE AWSOME!!! (:
---
#30 Posted: 02:46:03 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Too much T.v
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me