Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > My contests. More will be held here later.
Page 1 of 1
My contests. More will be held here later. [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 18:32:17 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I am holding a contest. Who ever can draw my fan characters the best will win a prize.

First place!!! --- A place in my new story --- Dreams of Death.
second place--- the opportunity to make the cover for the book of my new story, Dreams of Death.
third--- a shiny ribbon for print out!

For my contest drawing, you must make my fan character Nizla. Nizla is a shape changing demon who is often found terrorizing mortals of this world. She is tall with very pale skin. Her eyes are perishing blue, her hair is long, blackish-brown. She wears black dragon scale armor. She is a battle mage, deadly with both the spell and sword. She carries a blood covered long sword, she wears a blood red cape. In this picture I wish her to be stepping out of the darkness with her dragon Thorn. Thorn is a large black dragon, his scales are often covered with blood, his as are dark green, often tinted red.His fangs and talons are often streaked red or black.He is fairly large, and he and Nizla are magically bonded, should one die so will the other. This allows if Nizla should be reborn so will her dragon. This bond if other see as very thin, light, and nearly unseen sparkles between the two.

I will be holding other contests, but this is my first one for now.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:34 12/06/2010 by NightBlade
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 18:43:11 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
alright...
[User Posted Image]
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me