Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Fury of Water: Book Two [CLOSED]
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#51 Posted: 02:19:26 16/06/2010
I'M JUST POSTING TO GET ANOTHER PAGE!!!!
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#52 Posted: 04:48:10 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*headdesk* I WANTED THIS PAGE! HOW'S JOE AND PHIL SUPPOSED TO GET A PAGE NOW?! Anywho, I FINALLY DID IT! It's probably really crappy, but Chp Five will be epic! Why? Because we find out what really happened to Kayda!

Chapter Four

Watyr took Sierra into a room that was down a hall. He looked into her sea green eyes, and Sierra saw his pain.

"Look, I don't mean to be mean," he said, "It's just the way I am,"

"You don't have to make excuses, I'll hate you either way," she said. Watyr looked hurt.

"You're so much like me it's ridiculous," he murmured. She bit her tongue, that was the last thing she had wanted to hear, closely followed by Skyler admitting that he was in love with Kayda.

"I'm nothing like you," she told him, "I actually have a heart,"

"Cold little thing, must get that from your mother," he muttered.

"Look, do you have anything useful to say, or can I just leave?" she asked.

"Fine," he said and then took a deep breath, "Sierra, Ayr was right, you are different, I see a whole lot of potential in you, please, for the love of tacos, be careful, you're the only child that hasn't screwed up,"

"Good to know I'm loved," she muttered.

"I express my love differently, I've always been secretly proud of you," he said, embarassment seeping into his voice. She smiled.

"I take back everything I've said about you," she told him, giving him a hug, "You're on our side then?"

"Naturally, we, minus Ayr, have been thinking about leaving the elders for centuries," he told her, "You've got most of our support,"

"What's Ayr and Kierstyn's problem," she asked.

"Ayr's very old fashioned, he still does things that we did in the old days, he doesn't drive cars like we do, he's living in the stone age, and his children inherit it, they're very one-minded, not seeing both sides," he told her, "In their minds, the elders are the greatest thing ever, and we aren't worthy,"

"But you're older than those elders," Sierra pointed out. He shrugged.

"The elders eventually die, the original elders, they were the smartest, wisest things on the face of the earth, but these new ones are arrogant, thinking that everyone needs to answer to them," he said.

"So, what are we supposed to do?" she asked.

"Prepare, that's all I can tell you," he told her.

"Really helpful, dad," she replied sarcastically. He shrugged.

"I tried, but I do want you to have something," he said, pulling a box down from the closet. He handed it to her, "Open it," he commanded. She did and found a silver and blue whip.

"That was the original whip I used in the first war," he explained, "It inflicted the burns on Cosmo, all you have to do is push this button and flick your wrist, easy as pie," he instructed. She looked at him with sheer graditude on her face.

"You're giving me the whip?" she asked in disbelief.

"Fyre gave Kayda his firewolf, I have to out do him somehow," Watyr insisted. Sierra rolled her eyes.

"Thank you father," she said and he gave her a hug.

"Go kick some butt, kiddo," he told her.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#53 Posted: 04:52:53 16/06/2010
Nice.

I like the constant fighting between Fyre and Watyr. And now I can't wait for the next chapter with that bit of information, i wanna know what happened to kayda.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#54 Posted: 12:46:19 16/06/2010
Mwahaha Im almost done with the movie I'm making on my bros Dsi
WOOT NEW CHAPTER!!! WRITE MORE SISSY! THE BACON COMANDS YOU!!!
---
#55 Posted: 13:13:26 16/06/2010
O btw I had a really random dream about Fury of Watyr last night I'll email it to u
---
#56 Posted: 19:51:02 16/06/2010
Did you get it?
---
#57 Posted: 19:58:42 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm looking right now... Did you show SoF to your cousin?

Anywho! OMG THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! I have the Comet insert for the begining of Chp 5 written, the next portion will include that! And full credit shall go to you!
#58 Posted: 20:04:33 16/06/2010
YAY THANK YOOHS!!!
But my cousin ditched Meh to go to hawai so I couldn't show it to her smilie
---
#59 Posted: 20:10:39 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
xSADNESSx
#60 Posted: 20:13:12 16/06/2010
I no right
---
#61 Posted: 20:14:04 16/06/2010
I g2g iPod ish almost dead
---
#62 Posted: 20:15:51 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Again xSADNESSx Bai!
#63 Posted: 22:14:54 16/06/2010
I ish back!
---
#64 Posted: 04:19:46 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I am too, probably won't write anymore tonight...
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#65 Posted: 13:59:49 17/06/2010
NO!

jk. I'll guess I'll see the next chapie today or tomorrow. or try any way, my grandma might not let us use the internet.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#66 Posted: 16:26:04 17/06/2010
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS IMPATIANT!!!
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#67 Posted: 16:32:36 17/06/2010
eria join the harry potter rp
#68 Posted: 21:58:11 17/06/2010
POST MORE POST MORE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#69 Posted: 19:13:10 18/06/2010 | Topic Creator
OMG EIRA I'M CUTTING YOU OFF! *takes Coke and Pixy Stix away*

Chapter Five

Comet appeared in the charred living room. He looked around and saw a mass of orange hair sticking out behind the couch. He walked over and heard Kayda moan. Arizona was lying on the ground, obviously knocked unconscious. Kayda was next to him, scratches littering her face and arms. He knelt down to pick her up. She was light in his arms, and he held her tightly as he traveled to his base.

Cosmo's eyes were a mixture of surprise and alarm when he saw his son come in with Fyre's daughter in his arms.

"Father, I have recovered Fyre's daughter to use as a hostage, the fire wolf is still at the base," he told him. Cosmo raised an eyebrow.

"You kidnapped the girl to use as a hostage?" he asked, "Why didn't I think of that, take her to the infirmary so she can be cleaned up," he commanded. Comet walked down the hall. Kayda began to stir. Her eyes opened slightly.

"J-James?" she asked. Comet shook his head.

"Go back to sleep," he told her, "I'll explain it all later," she closed her eyes and Comet shook his head.

"I'm so sorry, Kayda, I had to do this," he said, even though she couldn't hear him.

Elsewhere, Sierra was walking out of the room to a surprised Skyler and James, the whip held firmly in her hand.

"Come on boys, we have places to go and people to see," she said cheerfully. They looked at eachother and shrugged. Skyler blinked a few times and walked with Sierra out the door, followed by James. They walked to the main gates, which lead down to the earth. They walked past, seeing Kierstyn with her father. They waved and strolled on through the gates. Kierstyn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. They skipped and sang and danced all the way down the mountain, until they reached what was left of the base.

The secret entrance was nothing more than a hole in the mountain. They all ran into the base, looking for some sign of life. The living room was in tatters. The table was lodged firmly in the wall, and the tv, or what was left of it, was smashed to pieces and lay skewed across the floor. The couch looked like it has been through seventy tornados, pieces of stuffing sticking out of the cushions like little fluffy clouds. Skyler ran to look through the rooms for Kayda or Arizona, while James and Sierra stayed to look around the living room and kitchen. James took the kitchen, while Sierra was poking around the couch. She saw Arizona's big bushy tail sticking out from behind the chair. She knelt down and stroked his fur. He was breathing, it was quick and shallow, but he was still alive.

"James, I found Arizona," she said and James came running over. He picked the firewolf up and set him on the couch. Skyler came out of the hallway, his face somber.

"Guys, I can't find her anywhere," he told them and Sierra looked at him, her green eyes full of regret. He came over and took her in his arms. James walked outside, and Sierra could have sworn she saw tears in his eyes. She pulled away from Skyler and followed James outside. When she got out there, she saw James sitting down, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Are you crying?" she asked. He straightened up and wiped his face.

"N-n-no," he said, his cheeks reddening.

"You miss her don't you," she said, sitting next to him.

"It's not that, as much as what I said to her before Comet came and all of this stuff happened," he replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked and James looked at her like she had three heads.

"What do I mean? I mean that the last five or six conversations between us ended in us fighting!" he shouted, "I was being stuck up and arrogant, and she was just trying to be herself," he said, "I should have been the one that got left behind, not her,"

"James, she gave up that spot so we, especially you, could live," she told him. He looked utterly confused.

"Why, especially me?" he asked. Sierra gave him her best Are You Kidding Me looks.

"She- you- li- OH IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT BY NOW YOU'RE EVEN MORE HOPELESS THAN I THOUGHT!" she shouted. James looked surprised.

"I can't like her," he said, "There are strict rules prohibiting that, same with you and Skyler,"

"Since when have any of us listened to the rules?" she asked, "Think about that one for a change," she told him, getting up and walking off.
#70 Posted: 20:01:01 18/06/2010
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!
---
#71 Posted: 03:39:49 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
James and Sierra's lovely conversation outside the mountain was Eira's (My sissy just above this post ^) idea and she takes full credit for it! I love you, sis! <3
#72 Posted: 14:48:26 19/06/2010
Thankies sissy!!!
---
#73 Posted: 16:50:37 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Your welcome!! Can't promise a new chappie tonight though, I'm at my aunt's house, so I don't have my laptop with the stuff saved on it.. xSADNESSx
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#74 Posted: 18:56:53 19/06/2010
Owl's Are Better
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
#75 Posted: 19:01:23 19/06/2010
I sorry
---
#76 Posted: 19:05:54 19/06/2010
Man, You Guys Travel Around A Lot
---
#77 Posted: 19:08:45 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
What do you mean?
#78 Posted: 19:11:31 19/06/2010
You Go Around Top Relatives, And cousins, And Aunts, And uncles, You Travel a lot
---
#79 Posted: 20:11:35 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Actually, I only have one aunt, two uncles, and one cousin that live in the same state as me, the others live in FL... And my relatives in NH aren't technically related to me, but we've known them forever, so their considered family...
#80 Posted: 20:12:53 19/06/2010
My Family's wore
---
#81 Posted: 20:14:44 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Those "relatives", I have like dozens... I have more "uncles" and "aunts" than most people have cans of soda in the fridge...
#82 Posted: 20:16:04 19/06/2010
atleast you get a lot of things at christmas *puts hood n*
---
#83 Posted: 20:25:48 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Nahh, they don't send me stuff anymore, not since I moved out of FL... I did get some socks from one of the uncles that moved here though...
#84 Posted: 20:28:43 19/06/2010
Escuse me

*runs to corner and does silent laugh*
---
#85 Posted: 20:39:53 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*slaps him* At least the socks had penguins on them!
#86 Posted: 20:41:38 19/06/2010
HAHAHAHAHA EVEN MORE LAUGHTER!
---
#87 Posted: 20:47:28 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*throws grapefruit slushy in his face* Don't laugh at my penguin and green eggs and ham socks!
#88 Posted: 21:02:50 19/06/2010
*snickers* OOOH, A GRAPE FRUIT SLUSHIE
---
#89 Posted: 21:20:17 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
You like grapefruit slushies? smilie
#90 Posted: 22:56:40 19/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Ookays, so I was looking around on Youtube and found Nickelback's You're Never Gonna Be Alone music video and I watched it. And I instantly thought of like all of the girls and their dads. Here watch it.

Okay, so basically, her dad died when she was really little, and Kayda and Sierra and Kierstyn never really saw much of their dads when they were little. And it shows them immagining a father, (Something you'll see later in this story!!) and well, yeah I thought it was fitting. And I'm gonna shut up now and look for more vids.
#91 Posted: 06:36:46 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I totally forgot I hadn't posted Chp Six yet, so here you go!

Chapter Six

Comet stroked Kayda's orange hair, feeling a sense of regret. She was laying on a cot in the infimary, tubes and wires attached to her. She was still unconscious, muttering James every couple hours. Comet knew that he could never ammount to anything in Kayda's eyes, but he hoped that going back for her would show that he cared. He could hear his father coming. He pulled his hand away from her and put his best I Don't Care About Anything In This World, Especially Her look. Cosmo burst into the door, beaming ear to ear.

"The elders have lost support of most of them," he announced, "Watyr, Fyre, Lighte and Darke have announced that they and their children will no longer answer to the elders, phase one is complete," he said. Comet nodded stoicly. Comet looked at Kayda, his expression changing from victory to distaste.

"What shall we do with her," he asked, and Comet looked into his father's eyes.

"I think we should keep her, the others are no doubt searching for her, they'll come straight here if they're smart, but, we are talking about Lighte's son, smart should never be used in a sentene when describing him," he said, "And if they come here, we will have them for hostages as well." Cosmo thought about this and put his hand on Comet's shoulder.

"You're a very bright young man, I'm thankful that I have you to pass the world on to," he said, turning on his heel and walking out. Comet's eyes returned to Kayda, whose eyes were easing open. She looked around the room, trying to figure out where she was. She saw Comet.

"YOU LITTLE JERK!" she screamed, trying to sit up, but was too weak.

"Kayda, hush," he told her, "I'm not as bad as you think I am!" he insisted. She shook her head and smirked.

"What, are you one step below evil mastermind? That puts you at psychopathic moron!" she screamed. Comet heard the guards coming.

"Look, if you want to stay alive, you'll atleast fake sleep, I know that you can, you did it all throughout preschool," he said. Kayda looked embarassed and closed her eyes. The guards burst in.

"Were you talking to her? Is she awake?" they asked and Comet shook his head, and jerked his head toward the computer on the other side of the room.

"An ad came up on there and started screaming at us, pop-up blocker isn't working right," he explained. The guards nodded and walked out the door. Kayda opened her eyes, and glared at Comet.

"You have some explaining to do," she growled.

Meanwhile, Skyler had come outside, Arizona stumbling around beside him. Sierra knelt down beside him and scratched his ear.

"How did you wake him up?" she asked and Skyler shrugged.

"I lit a match and put it on his fur, he woke up almost instantly," he said.Arizona feebly licked Sierra's cheek. Sierra looked at Skyler with one of her Are You Kidding Me looks.

"Skyler, if you lit a match and threw it on me, I'm pretty sure I'd wake up instantly," she told him and he rolled his eyes.

"Arizona is a firewolf, remember?" he asked and Sierra nodded.

"I know, I know, I was trying to be funny," she told him and James laughed.

"Please, don't ever try, ever again!" he said and Skyler started laughing.Sierra glared, and Arizona sat at her feet. The two boys stopped laughing and James straightened up.

"We need to figure out all the possible places Kayda could be," he said. Skyler raised his hand and James nodded at him.

"Yes, teacher, I have one place that she isn't at," he said. James looked expectantly at him and Skyler said, "She's not here, that rules one place out," he finished, a triumphant look on his face. James shook his head and sighed.

"Why do I put up with him?" he asked himself, and Sierra shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure it's because we have too," she told him.

"I'm right here, y'know," Skyler said, "I can feel the love in this forest!" Under normal circumstances, Sierra would have laughed, but now, she was serious. Kayda was like her younger sister, and having no idea where she was at scared her. Then it hit her, literally. A piece of paper that was attached to a tree fell off and landed on her head. She took it and read it. Her eyes lit up. It was an address, and it had a comet drawn on the back.

"I think we know where she is," she said, showing it to James and Skyler.

"2224 Cherry Street, I know where that is!" Skyler shouted, "One of my girlfriends lived in the house next door!" James and Sierra looked at him with their Are You Kidding Me looks. He shrugged, "I remember those sort of things, so I never come across them ever again, this one especially,"

"That wasn't the one that followed you and hung 547 pictures of you on her walls, was it?" James asked and Skyler shook his head.

"No, this one is the one that I broke up with at the Valentine's Dance in the middle of a slow dance," he replied. Sierra raised an eyebrow.

"What posessed you to do that?" she asked.

"She was only in to me because she thought my dad was Johnny Depp," he told her.

"Subject change!" James shouted, "We need to get there, and we need to get there now, Kayda's life could depend on it,"

"James, what if we get there, and she's de-" Skyler started, being cut off by Sierra's deathglare. He looked nervously around and then sang, "Desperado, why don't you come to your senses, you been out ridin' fences for so long now," he sang, and Sierra smacked him upside the head.

"Quit singing Eagles songs," she told him and then whispered in his ear, "Nice save." He nodded and looked at James, who didn't seem to be paying attention. He was looking intently at Arizona, who was slowly walking around, his head moving around as if he was looking for Kayda. Sierra reached down to pet his back, his fur warm and when she touched him, small embers flew from his fur. His eyes were brimmed with worry, they reminded her of Fyre.

"It's cool, 'Zona," she said and his licked her cheek. Skyler came up and took Sierra's arm.

"You're coming with me, James is taking Arizona," he told her. They traveled, Sierra was used to the pain. They reasembled infront of a house that looked like everyother house on that street. The only difference was that this house had boarded up windows, and the grass nearly reached Sierra's shoulder. James appeared a few moments later, Arizona at his heels. Arizona sniffed the air and barked excitedly.

"Is she here, 'Zona?" Sierra asked, and Arizona barked louder. That's when Comet came outside.

"Look, if you jerkwads don't shut your dog up, I swear I will kill you!" he shouted, before realizing who they were. He turned toward the door and shouted in, "Dad! We got company!"
#92 Posted: 06:40:29 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven (Part One)

Comet invited them in, and James walked infront of Sierra, while Skyler walked behind her, obviously trying to keep her out of harms way. The front part of the house seemed somewhat normal, if you consider run down and there were hobos asleep in the living room as normal. Sierra looked around, and Comet motioned for them to go to the back of the house, which was separated with a wall and a single door. He walked through and it was like they had stepped onto a spaceship. There were lights and monitors and people in chairs with big pairs of thick glasses and pocket protectors. And sitting in a chair like he was Captain Kirk was Cosmo himself. Comet walked up to him and whispered in his ear. Cosmo's smile was cold and cruel.

"So, you three are the famous Children correct?" he asked, before laughing, "Don't answer, I know I'm correct, I always am,"

"Sounds like someone is full of himself," Skyler whispered in Sierra's ear, and she couldn't help but snicker. Comet looked at them, pure terror in his eyes, telling them to shut up without making a sound. They both put straight faces on. Cosmo raised an eyebrow.

"Anyhow, I understand that one of Comet's little friends is staying here," he said, and James looked like he was going to explode, but he kept his cool and calmly said,

"Yes, Kayda is also our friend, and we would like to take her home."

"But, we've come to like Kayda, she talks in her sleep, we've learned some lovely things about you three," Cosmo replied, and all three pairs of eyes got wide.

"W-what did she tell you?" James asked and Comso laughed.

"A little worried are we?" he asked, "Well, I think we'll start with Sierra," he said, gesturing for her to come forward. She looked up at Skyler, who shrugged and nodded. Sierra took a step forward.

"Well, Sierra, you are Watyr's daughter, you have an anger issue, you like Skyler, but won't admit it, and you like to read," he said, "Nothing particularly useful about you, so, Skyler, step forward." Sierra took a step backward, her cheeks on fire.Skyler took a step forward.

"Skyler, you are Lighte's son, you have a dirty mind, you also like Sierra but you are too stubborn to say so, you think James is cool in his own little way, and you like Aerosmith," he said. Skyler's cheeks were just as red as Sierra's. Cosmo motioned for James to step up.

"Ah, James, son of Darke," Cosmo said, "We've heard a lot about you!"

"Oh snot," James muttered, but Cosmo kept on speaking.

"James, you're 6"5', you have chin length black hair that is very thick, you have a good taste in cars, Kayda likes you, you like her, you think she likes Skyler, she kissed you before she blew up, you're all she talks about," he said. James' eyes were wide open and his cheeks were as red as Kayda's eyes. James took a step back to stand beside Sierra. Cosmo looked triumphant.

"I'm offering you guys, since it was my idiot son who blew your home up in the first place, some rooms to stay in while you're here," he said.

"Over my dead bo-" Sierra started, but James covered her mouth.

"We'd love to stay," he said. Sierra bit his hand. He pulled it away quickly, looking at her like she was crazy. She gave him her Are You Out Of Your Freakin Mind look. Skyler was giving James the exact same look.

"Well, I'm sure that you will all be okay sharing a room with Comet," Cosmo said, and Sierra raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, Sir Fullofhimself, that would make the ratio 3 boys to 1 girl, I don't like those odds," she said. Cosmo looked surprised at her with shear surprise on his face, as if he never thought she'd speak to him that way.

"Well, Sierra, it's either with your boyfriends here or in the front rooms with the hobos," he said. Sierra bit her lip and stood by Skyler, who wrapped his arm around her shoulder protectively. Cosmo motioned for Comet to lean down to him. He whispered something in his ear, and Comet nodded. He took a step toward the three.

Okay, so I had to split it into parts because this is a particuarly long chapter, but I can't split it in half and turn it into two chapters, because they would be uber short, so yeah...
#93 Posted: 06:43:00 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven (Part Two)

"Follow me," he demanded, walking out of the room. They obliged and they walked to another hallway and went down to the basement. They turned a few times and ended up in a room that was a step above a broom closet. A cot was shoved in the corner, and a change of clothes were hung on the back of the door. He looked a little embarrassed.

"Well, um, here it is, I was thinking Sierra take the cot, and I'd sleep in the corner, James in the other corner and Skyler, well, I'm not sure, I didn't think he'd force Sierra to sleep in here," he said. Sierra sat on the cot and Skyler sat next to her.

"I could share the cot with Sierra, make sure that no hobos sneak down here in the middle of the night and do mean things to her," he offered, a joking smile on his face. James glared at him. Skyler held his hands up, "What? Don't say you wouldn't have said the same thing if it were Kayda." James rolled his eyes. Sierra smacked his arm playfully. He fell over and started whining about abuse, "JAMES! SIERRA HIT ME! THAT'S CHILD ABUSE! WE HAVE A CHILD ABUSER IN THE HOUSE! SOMEBODY CALL CHUCK NORRIS!"

"It's not child abuse, I'm only a month older than you," she told him, "And I don't know Chuck Norris' number, who do you think I am? A goddess?" she asked.

"You're hot enough to be one," he said and James gagged.

"Get a room," he complained.

"We would if we could, wouldn't we, babe?" Skyler said, nudging Sierra's arm with his elbow and winking. She burst out laughing, closely followed by James and Skyler. Comet stayed in his corner, silent. Sierra looked at him.

"So, kid, how old are you?" she asked him. He looked surprised that she had talked to him.

"Oh, err, s-sixteen," he mumbled.

"I guessed that, but are you younger than Kayda?" she asked, he nodded. James and Skyler turned their attention to the mysterious boy in the corner.

"You're a lot different than we expected," James commented. Comet shrugged.

"I have to act a certain way for father," he said, "I have to walk a certain way, talk a certain way, I even have to breathe a certain way,"

"Ain't that the truth," Skyler murmured. Comet looked at him questioningly.

"Dude, when you were fighting us, you were all rawr and junk, and when you came to blow us all up you were all I'm so sexy, and now you're all quiet," Skyler replied. Sierra nodded in agreement. Comet sighed.

"I'm not as big and bad as I seem," he admitted, looking at his watch, "It's ten, Dad says we're supposed to go to sleep at ten, so good night," he said, curling up in his corner.

"What are we, five?" Skyler asked, looking at James and Sierra, "I thought we came here to bust Kayda out,"

"That's what I thought, till James said we'd stay here," Sierra replied. They both looked at James, who shrugged.

"It's not like we have anywhere else to go," he said, "I figured we stay here, get a good night's sleep and start fresh tomarrow,"

"Well, I think it is time we did some snooping around," Skyler said, a mischevious glint in his eye, "Maybe figure out where Kayda is, bring her an ice cream sandwhich,"

"Don't even think about going out there, walking six feet, taking a left, walking another five feet, take the first door on the right, going up the stairs, taking the first door on the right and finishing it off by pushing 6723 into the keypad you will see there," Comet said. The three of them looked at eachother, excitement in their eyes.

"Oh no, Comet, we wouldn't dream of it!" James and Skyler said at the same time. Comet nodded and fell asleep. The three of them snuck out and followed his directions. After several minutes of arguing over whether the password was 6273 or 6723, they finally got into the infirmary. Kayda was sitting on her bed, staring at the wall. She didn't seem to notice them come in. James put his finger over his lips and snuck across the room. He tapped on her shoulder and whispered something in her ear. She whipped around and locked James in a bear hug. He gave her a hug too. Skyler leaned over and whispered in Sierra's ear.

"I think she's choking him, his face is turning blue," he whispered, and Sierra started to snicker, but was cut off by Kayda smacking James' head.

"IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" she screamed, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CLINGY COMET CAN BE?! ALL HE DID WAS STAND IN HERE AND WATCH ME! AND EVERY FIVE FREAKIN MINUTES IT WAS, CAN I GET YOU SOMETHING KAYDA? DO YOU NEED YOUR PILLOW FLUFFED? DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN THE TV ON?" James couldn't help but laugh. That infuriated Kayda even more, "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!"

"You're so cute when you're mad," he said. Both Sierra and Skyler's jaws dropped and hit the floor.

"Did you hear that?" Skyler whispered to Sierra, she nodded.

"I think he finally admitted it," she whispered back. Kayda's eyes got wide.

"You, you think I'm cute?" she asked and James nodded, and he kissed her on the lips. Skyler covered Sierra's eyes and Sierra covered Skyler's.

"OUR EYES! OUR EYES! IT BURNS! GET A ROOM!" they both shouted. Kayda started to laugh.

"God, have I missed you two," she said, "Anywho, when are we busting out of here?"
#94 Posted: 13:26:44 20/06/2010
"GET A ROOM!!!!!" lol I am so drawing this scene
---
#95 Posted: 22:24:42 20/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Good to know I still have atleast one loyal reader! smilie Love you sis!
#96 Posted: 16:42:47 21/06/2010
Wait hold up... ARizona dissappered again!
---
#97 Posted: 17:43:19 21/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Not totally and completely, Comet wouldn't let him in the house, Arizona doesn't like Comet (For obvious reasons) and started foaming at the mouth when he saw him. Trust me, Zona plays a crucial part in the next chapter.
#98 Posted: 17:46:29 21/06/2010
Yay! Btw I just sent you a pm
---
#99 Posted: 00:49:53 22/06/2010
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!!!!!
heres some pretty music to help!

btw i used this music in the AmV I made for Sof
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:14 22/06/2010 by Princess Eira
#100 Posted: 03:00:32 22/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Trust me, I have LOADS of pretty music that's streaming into my brain constantly. Most of which makes me want to dance and sing at the top of my lungs... Next chapter is half done!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me