Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Fury of Water: Book Two [CLOSED]
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#1 Posted: 20:07:14 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Prologue

Comet's navy blue eyes looked into his father's. His father's eyes were cold, and a triumphant smile was on his face. Comet felt guilty on the inside, but he tried not to let it show, guilt was weakness in his father's eyes. He took a deep breath.

"The base has been blown up," he said in a confident tone. Cosmo's eyes narrowed.

"Who was able to get out?" Cosmo asked.

"Four of them," Comet reported.

"Was our agent able to get out?" Cosmo asked.

"As far as I know," Comet replied.

"You haven't failed me in some time, my son," Cosmo said, "I'm proud of you," Comet smiled and nodded. He acted confident on the outside, but on the inside, all the stuff he was doing for his father was killing him. He took a deep breath and waited for his father to dismiss him. Cosmo seemed to be thinking.

"You may go to your room until I summon you," he told Comet.

"Gladly," Comet muttered under his breath, transporting himself to his room.

"I can't do this anymore," he said laying down on his cot.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 20:10:16 10/06/2010
yay! New book! write more! x jumps in the air and spins x
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#3 Posted: 20:16:49 10/06/2010
the its killing him comment reminds me of the daughtry song its not over
#4 Posted: 20:20:30 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
That's nice, as you can tell, I decided on Sierra for this book. smilie First chapter should be posted tonight-ish.
#5 Posted: 20:21:17 10/06/2010
awesome sis
#6 Posted: 20:29:10 10/06/2010
yay!
When i think Sierra i think of this music...

Kierstyn

Kayda

and i haven't found a song for the others... yet.
---
#7 Posted: 04:20:21 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, this one probably sucks, so don't be afraid to tell me.

Chapter One

Sierra and Skyler were dumped out on the ground just outside of the mountain. They heard the explosion. Sierra's eyes filled with tears. She leaned her head on Skyler's shoulder and started crying, and he stroked her hair.

"Shh, she's fine," he said, not sounding very confident.

"She's not, I don't care what she says, she could never survive that," Sierra cried. James and Kierstyn walked up to them, apparently they had traveled further into the forest than Skyler and Sierra had. James' purple eyes were full of pain, but his face showed nothing. Kierstyn stood by his side, her eyes blank along with her face. It was as if she didn't care whether or not Kayda was incinerated to save her life. James closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"We need to go see our fathers," he said. Sierra could tell that it was killing him not to know what happened. Skyler wasn't even trying to make them smile, which was unlike him. Sierra took Skyler's arm and he closed his eyes. Sierra braced herself for the pain of having her molecules ripped apart by a jet of light and then reasembled elsewhere, hopefully not the moat. The light shot down, and many painful seconds later, they were reasembled on the front steps to Fyre's mansion. Fyre was standing outside, pacing infront of them. He saw them and ran over.

"Well, it's a relief you two are okay," he said, "But where are the others?" he asked, just as James and Kierstyn stepped out of the portal. Fyre's eyes narrowed.

"Where's Kayda?" he demanded, "Please tell me one of you two is going back to get her," James and Skyler looked at eachother. Fyre's eyes were ablaze.

"Where is she?" he demanded.

"Sir, she insisted that she stay behind, so that we could get out," James explained. Fyre's hair looked as if someone had used six cans of hairspray on it and dropped a lit match.

"AND YOU LEFT HER BEHIND?!" he shouted, jumping inbetween them, so that the boys were on one side of him, and the girls were on the other.

"She refused to come," Skyler said, "She was sure that nothing bad would happen to her,"

"NOTHING BAD?! THAT WAS ONE OF COSMO'S BOMBS! THOSE AREN'T YOUR AVERAGE BOMBS!" Fyre screamed, "THOSE HAVE ALL SORTS OF GASES AND JUNK IN THERE THAT COULD NOT ONLY KILL HER, BUT EVERYTHING WITHIN A TWENTY MILE RADIUS OF HER!"

"LIKE WE KNEW!" Skyler shouted.

"Fyre, she wouldn't leave, we tried, but she wouldn't," James told Fyre, who wasn't listening.

"YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE GONE BACK!" he screamed, "YOU BOTH KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME!"

"She meant a lot to us too," James said, and Sierra nodded.

"Fyre, she wanted it to be this way, she figured that if she died, she'd go out saving lives," she told him. Fyre's scorching red eyes burned into her green eyes.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN UP YOUR SPOT AND LET HER GO WITH SKYLER! AFTER ALL, YOU NEARLY KILLED HER ONCE, NOW YOU MAY HAVE KILLED HER!" Fyre yelled.

"Leave her out of this, Fyre," Skyler told him, and Fyre glared at him.

"Leave her out of this? Why should I?" he asked.

"Because it's Skyler and me who you're mad at," James said. Fyre's hair flames were shooting off his head, he was so angry.

"Well, there's our deduction of the week, I'm mad at you and Skyler, no I'm mad at Watyr for being himself, I'M ABSOLUTLY ENRAGED BY YOU TWO DIRTBAGS!" he shouted.

"Then why don't you just kill us?" Skyler challenged. Sierra gasped. Fyre looked thoughtful.

"Maybe I WILL!" he shouted running towards the two of them. Sierra felt a water whip appear in her hand and she instictivly whipped it at him. He looked surprised at the whip appearing around his wrist, but stuggled to go towards the boys. She concentrated hard, trying to make the whip burn him. He didn't seem to notice it and started to walk towards Skyler and James, dragging Sierra with him. Another whip appeared on his other wrist, this one a lot more powerful, bringing Fyre to his knees. The whip disapeared, and Sierra let go of hers. She turned to see Watyr and the rest of their fathers.

"Fyre, Fyre, Fyre, always drama with you, you've been that way since she was born," Watyr said in a bored tone.

"Yeah, well, atleast I care what happens to her, unlike you," Fyre said to Watyr.

"Caring is different from parent to parent, we of all people should know that, may I remind you of your last son?" Watyr asked.

"I'd ask that you not, I'm still kind of mad about what happened to Kayda," Fyre said.

"WHOA! HOLD THE PHONE!" Sierra shouted, "YOU WERE IN KILL MODE UNTIL MY PARENTAL LIKE FIGURE CAME AND RESTRAINED YOU AND NOW YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT?!"

"I'm not, but I really hate being Watyr burned, so I'm trying to contain myself until you and your father leave," Fyre said.

"DON'T LEAVE ME, SIERRA!" Skyler shouted.

"WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT!" she shouted back.

"The elders have started the meeting, we need to go," Darke said, leading the way to the palace.
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#8 Posted: 13:47:26 11/06/2010
Hahaha DON'T LEAVE ME!!!
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
#9 Posted: 14:19:33 11/06/2010
nice chapter.

the funny thing about fyre is he seems to have the same temper as my sister and my dad.... smilie
---
#10 Posted: 14:47:08 11/06/2010
lol I drew Seirra in almost the exact same pose as that pic for her video smilie
---
#11 Posted: 14:49:00 11/06/2010
cool. I have to find something for other characters... Somewhere on the eight thousand favorites of mine...Fyre will be easy... i know the song, now i have to find it.
---
#12 Posted: 18:28:08 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
So, you guys like it? THEN I SHALL CONTINUE!
#13 Posted: 19:35:02 11/06/2010
YaY!!! but I still like the flip flop idea for the PoV. ah well...
---
#14 Posted: 19:54:15 11/06/2010
KAYDA
[User Posted Image]
Emo Skar: may she rest in peace-es
Ultimate fan inside of meh: SHE'S NOT DEAD!!! SHE'S WAY TO AWESOME TO BE DEAD!!!!! i hope....
---
#15 Posted: 20:53:02 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
WHY DID EMO SKAR DIE?! NOES! Dx
#16 Posted: 21:03:31 11/06/2010
Emo skar didn't die Kayda did "suposedly"
....right?
---
#17 Posted: 22:17:51 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Well....
Wait till Chapter Six.... ;P

Anywho...

Chapter Two

The elders were indifferent on the entire matter, to say the least. Their faces weren't giving a trace of emotion away. Just blank eyes gazing into the wall behind the Sierra and the others. Their fathers took their usual places between a throne. The oldest elder stood.

"We understand that Cosmo's son attacked the five of you earlier," he said.

"There's four of us," Sierra told him.

"Excuse me?" he asked in a tone that told them that he was surprised that she interupted him.

"Count us," she told him, "There's James, Skyler, Kierstyn, and me,"

"Where's the fifth?" one of the elders asked, making the other elder hold his hand up, signaling for him to remain silent.

"Where's the fifth?" he asked Sierra.

"You're the all seeing elders, I thought you would know," Sierra said.

"Young lady, we know all, we see all, are you questioning us?" the elder asked.

"I believe so, because you shouldn't have to ask us where she is, just go call up your little crystal ball and look into it," Sierra said, "Heck, I'll buy some pizza and we can have a party,"

"Sierra," Watyr's warned.

"What?" she snapped, "My best friend is probably dead or dying and these idiots here who think they're all big and bad can't tell us where she is,"

"Later," he replied, "Listen to the elders,"

"I'll listen when they have something useful to say," she told him, turning on her heel and walking toward the door. Skyler grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't leave, please," he begged, "You never know what they might say," he whispered. Sierra clenched her jaw, and came back to stand beside James and Skyler. The elders gazed at her.

"Watyr, you need to teach this one some respect, the others worshiped the ground we walked on," one said. Sierra felt herself drowning in rage. She felt Skyler and James hold her back. Watyr didn't seem to happy about that statement either.

"May we please continue with the meeting?" he asked, an edge of anger in his voice. The elders nodded.

"We must know how to proceed without the other," one said.

"The other happens to be Kayda, and without Kayda, one of us wouldn't be standing here," James said. The elders were really starting to tick them all off.

"Yes, what will you four do without Kayda? I think that you should be okay, the prophecy didn't say anything about her being important, infact only four of you were supposed to fight Cosmo, she must be the unimportant one," the elder said. James and Skyler let go of Sierra, and Fyre came unglued.

"YOU THINK THAT SHE WAS UNIMPORTANT?! YOU THINK THAT SHE HAD NO USE IN THIS WORLD?!" they both shouted. James' eyes were burning in purple fury, and Skyler's eyes were blinding. The only one who didn't seem agitated at all by what the elders had said was Kierstyn. She stood there, her eyes blank, emotionless. Her gray eyes drifted lazily around, watching everyone.

"Y'know, I'm not even sure why we bother with you people," Skyler said, "Kayda sure as heck didn't care what you guys thought, and I think it'd be an insult to her if we started listening to you guys now,"

"Agreed younger cousin, I think we should just march out of here now and fight Cosmo in our own way," James replied.

"I second that motion," Sierra said, turning on her heel and marching with James and Skyler. Kierstyn stayed behind. Sierra turned around.

"Hey, Kierstyn," she whispered loudly, "When we turn on our heel and march away, that's your cue to come with us,"

"I'm not abandoning our elders," Kierstyn said, "They know all, they guide us,"

"Newsflash!" Skyler shouted, "Our fathers are older than every one of them and didn't object to our proclamation, so let's go," Kierstyn crossed her arms and looked around.

"No," she said bluntly. Sierra shook her head and marched arm in arm out with James and Skyler, leaving the elders to murmur about how they wished all the children were like Kierstyn.
#18 Posted: 22:24:43 12/06/2010
Nice chapter. Very well put.
---
#19 Posted: 23:30:45 12/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Got to love Skyler and Sierra, they're so awesome. They're so fun to write.

Chapter Three

"Dirty rotten traitor," Sierra said through clenched teeth, "I can't believe her, taking a side with THEM!" she said, sitting outside with James and Skyler.

"Oh, you can't say you didn't see this coming, she never liked Kayda, Kayda was too likable," Skyler said, "Kierstyn has always wanted to be the center of attention, and you and Kayda stole the spotlight, because we actually like you two,"

"I know, I know," Sierra replied, watching James stare at his father's house, "What's the devious shadow child that is James thinking about?"

"We have to get down there and look through the base," he said, "But, while we're here, I don't think us borrowing some of our fathers' things would kill us,"

"We're breaking and entering our dads' houses? What are we going to steal?" Skyler asked.

"Borrow, not steal, borrow," James corrected him, "Anything that looks useful,"

"So, whose house do we enter first?" Sierra asked.

"I was thinking Darke's," James said, "His is probably going to be the hardest,"

"Okay, breaking into Uncle Darke's house," Skyler said, faking excitement, "If I catch rabies from anything guarding that place, please cremate me with my one true love, the tv, and corn dogs, lots of corn dogs," Sierra gave him one of her, are you kidding me looks and they set off.

Darke's house was about as cheerful as a morgue. There were bats flying all over the place, demonic giraffes eating from a sickly looking tree, and not to mention the occasional scream. Sierra and Skyler had a Scooby and Shaggy moment when the first scream sounded. Skyler jumped in Sierra's arms, looking terrified. James glared at them, and Sierra dropped Skyler.

"Ow," Skyler said, rubbing his head and standing up. They made their way to the front door and Skyler, being the idiot that he is, rang the doorbell. James pushed Skyler and Sierra off the porch into a bush. Darke's bulter answered the door.

"Yes, Master James?" he asked in a bored tone, "Your father isn't back yet, I imagine he and the others are in a load of trouble for the things you said,"

"I just need to step inside and look for something," James said. The butler nodded and let him in. In the bush, Skyler and Sierra landed in an awkward position. They quickly got off of each other and sat side by side, their cheeks burning. Sierra laughed awkwardly.

"What's with the decor? I mean, can this place get any more depressing? I can see why James is so antisocial, and seriously, demonic giraffes?" she said.

"I'm not sure, but I think that whenever Darke gets a new lady, he finds out what her favorite animal is and puts them here, apparently, James' mom likes giraffes," Skyler explained.

"But what if she likes dinosaurs or Bigfoot," Sierra asked. Skyler shrugged.

"Don't know, Darke is a very confusing person," he replied. One of the demonic giraffes came over to them and bent it's long neck down to sniff the bush.

"Remember, Sierra, I want to be cremated with corn dogs," he whimpered.

"Why corn dogs?" she asked.

"Because they're cool," he whimpered. The giraffe left them alone and they both let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank God that's over," Skyler said as James came out of the front door. He looked over the rail and saw the two of them.

"C'mon, we're going to Lighte's house!" he shouted, and the they all ran past the giraffes and out the gate. They ran across the street to Lighte's house, which shined like it was made out of gold.

"There probably isn't much in there, I'll go check it out though," Skyler said, slipping in one of the open windows. He wasn't in there for three minutes when he came out, weighted down with loads of things that could be used as a weapon. None of them looked like conventional weapons, not your usual guns and knives, most of them were things like crowbars and baseball bats, with a few things that Skyler could use. James nodded and they took off toward Watyr's house. Sierra stopped dead in her tracks when they got to the front gate.

"No way, I'm not going in there," she told them.

"You have too, you are the only one that can open the door," James told her. She glared at him, and the two boys looked at eachother over her head and nodded. They both lifted her up and carried her to the door, and she was kicking and clawing the entire way. They set her down at the door and she glared at both of them and opened the door. They stepped in. The house wasn't much different than anyone else's house. The furniture wasn't special in any way, but it reminded Sierra of home.

"He has pictures of you hanging on the walls," Skyler told her. She turned around to look at the wall.

"That's insane, why would he have pictures of me on the walls?" she asked.

"Maybe he's not as heartless as we all think he is," Skyler told her. Somebody started clapping behind them.

"Me? Be heartless?" Watyr asked, "What ever gave you that idea?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the way you've acted toward me for the past seventeen years?" Sierra asked. Watyr looked understanding.

"You need to hear this," he said to her, "Alone," he told Skyler, and he took her into another room.
#20 Posted: 23:39:07 12/06/2010
I could picture Skyler fainting when watyr came. I don't know why, but i did. Nice chapter! I likey!
---
#21 Posted: 00:02:32 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
"Corn dogs, lots of corn dogs,"

Eira, I have a request, can you please draw the scooby doo moment? PLEASE!!!
#22 Posted: 00:16:51 13/06/2010
" please cremate me with my one true love, the tv," LOL! x falls out of chair. x
---
#23 Posted: 00:33:08 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Who can imagine what Sierra was really thinking when he said that?
#24 Posted: 00:35:55 13/06/2010
me!

"Oh gosh... he can't be serious about that dumb tv can he?
---
#25 Posted: 00:54:50 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
=P Skyler's love for the tv and corn dogs worry James.

Y'know, I wonder why Sierra tries, he obviously loves food and inanimate objects more than her.
#26 Posted: 02:05:00 13/06/2010
LOL! It would worry me a little to.
---
#27 Posted: 16:04:40 13/06/2010
Lol write more I comand you!!!
Btw I'm at the beach! And i didn't drown!
---
#28 Posted: 16:17:20 13/06/2010
lol. more! we want more~!
---
#29 Posted: 23:10:05 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Princess Eira
Lol write more I comand you!!!
Btw I'm at the beach! And i didn't drown!

HUZZAH! THANK THE STEVEN YOU ARE ALIVE! xP
#30 Posted: 23:13:48 13/06/2010
Scooby doo moment: Done!
Oh and I drew the last part of book 1 and made a comic about kayda and james's fight in ch 9
and I'm working on 2 videos! I know I'm obcessed but i have nothing better to do....
---
#31 Posted: 23:14:46 13/06/2010
I wanna see em! D:
---
#32 Posted: 23:31:20 13/06/2010
I don't know how to post them on here
---
#33 Posted: 23:48:12 13/06/2010
Are they on the internet?
---
#34 Posted: 23:51:44 13/06/2010
No I just drew them
---
#35 Posted: 02:37:48 14/06/2010
oh... well... um, never mind.
---
#36 Posted: 22:15:40 14/06/2010
TAHREH UR #1 OBCESSED FAN IS GOING TO GO INSANE IF YOU DONT WRITE MORE!!!!!!!
---
#37 Posted: 22:50:06 14/06/2010
WRITE MORE! MY BOOK WORM IS DYING AGAIN!!!
---
#38 Posted: 03:05:31 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
HOLY FRECK! NOT THE WORM! HANG IN THERE LITTLE BUDDY! I'm at my cousin's house and didn't bring my laptop... Dx I SWEAR IT WILL BE DONE TOMORROW!
#39 Posted: 03:07:39 15/06/2010
Stay strong wormy!

lol, this has become a little joke...

Wormy, I'll go get harry potter!
---
#40 Posted: 03:09:08 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
YES! HARRY AND SIRIUS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER! Well, mostly Sirius does... Ahh Sirius *fangirl moment*
#41 Posted: 03:11:18 15/06/2010
lol!

I love Zaphod Beetlebrox! ( hitch hikers guide to the galaxy )
---
#42 Posted: 05:21:37 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
I want to read that so bad, but I can never find it anywhere! xSADNESSx
#43 Posted: 14:31:28 15/06/2010
I have the entire series in hard back! I love it so much! My favorite characters are Marvin, the depressed robot, and Zaphod Beetlebrox, the insane president of the universe!

Whats your name?
Dent, Arther Dent.
Nice to meet you Dentartherdent.
---
#44 Posted: 15:55:25 15/06/2010
Lol I took a quiz to see who my fantasy boyfreind would be.... I got fred and george!
---
#45 Posted: 16:30:12 15/06/2010
NOT FAIR anyway did you read some of the last posts on my story?
#46 Posted: 19:24:23 15/06/2010 | Topic Creator
DUDE! YOU GET BOTH OF THEM! UNFAIR!!! WHERE IS THIS TEST! I MUST TAKE IT!
#47 Posted: 20:09:49 15/06/2010
lol! x does happy dance x
---
#48 Posted: 22:38:03 15/06/2010
Teen Nick
---
#49 Posted: 23:21:15 15/06/2010
I need to read! smilie
---
#50 Posted: 23:37:23 15/06/2010
im working on the chapppie fo im nb
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me