Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > camp 'wala wala' more like camp hel
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
camp 'wala wala' more like camp hel [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 18:53:39 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
proloug

my name might as well be classfied. at 13 my record as a 'bad kid' as my mom puts it, has scaled up to atleast 20 in schools 5 jail times and 40 outs schools. i guess my mom thought it fair to send me to some stupid camp to give me a new lice on life. pssh if i wanted to change middle school would have brought it. Kasey glared at the page in her notebook and almost dropped it as the bus hit a bump. "**** " Kasey muttered and leaned back against the hard sit. "your not supposed to cuse" a girl beside her said. Kasey glanced at her. "what are you gonna do about kid?" the girl looked at her then got up and moved and Kasey grinned "bye princess"
so mom told me that i should quite the bad girl act , and i told her that if she wanted a little princess to teach tuck how to be one then stopmed up the stairs. later when my dad came up to give me my 'you need to be nice to your mother speech' i was long gone. i left them a note ok so its not like i didnt tell them were i was going. when i got back at 12 that night my mom went off on me and told me that for the summer i get to go to some stupid camp the teaches you some stupid stuff about living her life like a good kid i have new for them . i aint a good kid and i dont plan on being one any time soon. Kasey closed the note book as the bus came to a stop at the campe gates. Kasey looked at the sign welcome to' camp wala wala.' "more like welcome to heck" a girl beside her muttered, Kasey looked over to see a short brown haired emo stlye girl "im Kasey burns and you." kasey said sticking out her hand. the girl smiled "im brianna calaway."the girl replied and grabbed her hand. mayb camp wsnt going to be that bad.
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#2 Posted: 19:05:59 10/06/2010
Am I Brianna?! Am I? Am I? Am I?
#3 Posted: 19:07:06 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
duh sis duh
#4 Posted: 19:13:40 10/06/2010
(: Yay!
#5 Posted: 19:16:28 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
shall i continue?
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#6 Posted: 19:24:21 10/06/2010
yes, cool story!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#7 Posted: 19:25:34 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yay
do u want a character nightblade?
#8 Posted: 19:36:02 10/06/2010
x thinks x yes please...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:36:14 10/06/2010 by NightBlade
#9 Posted: 19:39:23 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
haha ok what do you want the name to be then ill get started on the first chap
#10 Posted: 19:44:11 10/06/2010
Can i have the name... Nizla ( one of my thousands of made up names... ) or Nerera, which ever you like better.
---
#11 Posted: 19:46:29 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
*nodds while thinking* ok so
i think nizla
black hair red highlights tall .........can that work
#12 Posted: 19:49:17 10/06/2010
yes. i think it will.
---
#13 Posted: 19:50:33 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
awesome now i shall start writing
#14 Posted: 19:55:19 10/06/2010
yay! x pulls out twenty different Nizla character sheets x She is my favorite name.
---
#15 Posted: 20:14:52 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
chappie one

week 2
2 weeks in this hell and i have made one firend / evil Accomplice . okay so this morning Bria and me were forced to go meet our new bunk mate. anmd believe me at 6 im the morning waiting for a stupid car with another girl to ignore us , i was not a happy camper to say the least with no pun intended.the girl's name . nizla. sounds goth to me.
Kasey looked over at the girl who had on jeans and a hard rock cafe tee shirt a new yorker at that , but she didnt have to many bags so thats a good sign and she owns tennis shoes. another promising sign. from were brianna was reading over her shoulder she laughed. "dont think for one minute that i wont hurt you bria" kasey warned. nizla looked up from her book. "can i ask what your laughing at?" she asked and kasey turned her glare on nizla "no"she snapped and got up. "im going to turment the younger generation , need me yell" kasey said then stomped out of the cabin. "whats with her ?"nizla asked brianna. "the world may never know"she said and stuck her ipod head phones in and laid on the bed reading harry potter for the ten thousandth time this week. kasey passed the head camper carter niles "hello jerk face how are you?"she asked and he glared at her. "kasey i know that your nice some where deep down." "oh and your gonna take the time to find t right. heard that , been there , aint your job lover boy."kasey said and carter smiled. "are you saying that you kasey like me carter? "he asked and kasey took and step so that she was in his face. she put her finger on his nose "one more smart comment and ill hurt you carter so bad you cant stand." kasey warned and he smirked "ill take my chances with you later." carter replied and turned around and walked off. kasey followed him with her eyes and then walked off back to the cabin. "BRIA !"kasey yelled and brianna sighed and got up. "yes queen of the yellers?"brianna asked as she stepped on the porch pulling out her head phones. "carter's back and he has forced me to take action"kasey replied and brianna said evily "prank war." she asked "why of course evil Accomplice" kasey said
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:32:02 10/06/2010 by lBobessed
#16 Posted: 20:18:24 10/06/2010
um good chapter, but you miss spelled nizla... you put nizal. i thought i would point that out. Other wise awesome!
---
#17 Posted: 20:20:44 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
oops sorry i dont pay attention some times
#18 Posted: 20:30:32 10/06/2010
it's ok, would you please fix it... Thanks for putting her in the story.
---
#19 Posted: 20:32:23 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
your welcome
#20 Posted: 20:35:11 10/06/2010
I can't wait to read more. ( my sister says i come up with the weirdest names...)
---
#21 Posted: 20:35:34 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ahahaha ill get to work on that
#22 Posted: 20:36:53 10/06/2010
Yay! x grabs popcorn x
---
#23 Posted: 21:00:13 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
kasey sat down in the dinning hall and poked nizla "hey nizla sorry bout before ." nizla looked at her with doubt sketched in her eyes. "really?" she asked and kasey nodded. "you know she never says sorry i should have got it on tape." carter says sitting in front of them. kasey flicked her peas at him. "stop stalking me carter!" kasey said as the food hit him in the face. "love you too kase" carter said then ducked as her full bottle for water came at his head. "bye guys" he said and ran out, kasey chucked her spoom at his head and it hit perfectly. "any way......"nizla muttered and they laughed. kasey looked at brianna who was still lost in harrys world. "BRIA!" she yelled and brianna looked at her, her eyes filled with Annoyance. "yes ?" she asked and kasey shruged "dont yell at me if you dont need anything."brianna said and put her head back in the book. "ges fine whatever" kasey said and nizla laughed "okay your forgiven" kasey smiled "awesome now about carter......"
#24 Posted: 21:02:39 10/06/2010
yay! story!
---
#25 Posted: 21:26:25 10/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yeppers good right
#26 Posted: 23:33:48 10/06/2010
can't wait until you write more.
---
#27 Posted: 03:14:25 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Kasey looked at carters bunk then back a the other two girls. "nizla ...."Kasey looked at her this had been the first time anyone had spoken in the last couple of hours. their breath came out in white puffs from the coldness in the air. "nizla"kasey said again with a pause "how did you do this?" Kasey pointed at the cabin. for the first time in the past few hours nizla smiled. "i had some free time."she replied with a small shrug. brianna looked at the cabin which was covered in silly string , paper , sryp and sprinkles. kasey creeped up to the window and covered her mouth so she would laugh "the boys should open there door tomorrow."nizla said smiling wickedly. brianna finally spoke. "why did i think of this?" kasey had to pinch herself so she wouldnt laugh. nizla nodded then walked up the steps and knocked on the boys door. "oh carter wake up"she called sweetly. you could hear a groan then mumbling and finally foot steps. as soon as he opened the door brianna through a water ballon at his face. carter barley had time to duck and it hit a base board on one of the bunk beds. the boy woke up and sat up hitting his head. (basicly its like the seen on the parent trap...) carter flipped on a light showing him just what nizla had done. carter turned around and looked at kasey who had snuck in the open window with a bottel of sryp. she dumped the whole bottel on his head then ran out the door and hit the trip ware. "can you say disaster?" brianna asked as they ran for there cabin. "nope cuz my plan always works."nizla said with a smile. the three laughed and finally saw the steps to there cabin. kasey walked up them and smiled. "hopefully carter isnt dumb enough to tell on us." brianna mummbled "oh you know you dont care what carter niles does or thinks."nizla said "yeah your right." this brought another round of giggles as the girls climbed into there bunks.
#28 Posted: 03:21:03 11/06/2010
cool chapter! Keep going please!
---
#29 Posted: 03:27:03 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
okay
have u seen the parent trap?
#30 Posted: 03:34:22 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
well theres a scene were these twoo girls and there bunk mates prank this cabin and if you've seen it its what im copying that chappie off of
#31 Posted: 04:34:18 11/06/2010
I've seen that movie!
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#32 Posted: 14:28:23 11/06/2010
I Friggin LOVE that movie! hey sissy can i be a character?
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
#33 Posted: 14:48:26 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
sure eira and that moive is like my fav because of the pranks the pull and the camp scene
#34 Posted: 14:54:20 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
this is the part in the moive im talking about

eira what do you want you charater to look like ?
and the name
#35 Posted: 15:07:19 11/06/2010
LOL! I think I've seen that on Cartoon network once...
---
#36 Posted: 15:08:38 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
thats y the moive is my fav
oh and thats what nizla and brianna and kasey do to carters cabin
shall i continue?
#37 Posted: 15:10:39 11/06/2010
yes, please.
---
#38 Posted: 15:25:49 11/06/2010
whee im back
---
#39 Posted: 15:35:35 11/06/2010
YESSSS
---
#40 Posted: 15:36:45 11/06/2010
but now i have to leave.... Ja Bye Bye!!!
---
melovecynder22 Blue Sparx Gems: 618
#41 Posted: 15:39:27 11/06/2010
Aww completely awesome smilie i cant wait for more!
---
I HAVE DIED AND BECAME LEGENDOFZELDA
#42 Posted: 15:59:33 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
why must they give MY cabin another person? personaly i think 3 is enough but i think carter is trying to get us back and i swear if this girl is emo i'll stick her knife in her leg and throw her out the window...... if carter thinks that his blue eyes have a hold on me . he has another thing coming..... UGH why did me and bria have to get nizla involed now carter thinks he has another fan. i'm planning his death you just wait and see.....
Kasey looked up from where she stood a few feet back from the counslier and her bunk mates, 'great heres the car' Kasey thought then put on a fake smile and walked up to the rest of the group. "girls this is Miko." the counslier said as they door opened. the girl had bright red hair and green eyes and not the green that looks like its fake but the bright green. her hair was straightened and most of it besides her bangs were hidden it her hood. alright so as i said if this girls emo i'll kick her outand carter and go right with her, she must have problems or somthing or she wouldnt hide in a hoodie ....a all black hoodie at that.... no wait it has some thing in Japanese
on the back.
Kasey closed the notebook and looked at brianna who was talking to nizla with the signs we had made up. i tapped biranna on the shoulder. brianna looked at me and nodded. i walked up to Miko. "hello im -" "your kasey burns the evil one right?" she said and i looked at her. " right... how did you know?" i asked "carter..." she replied with a smile but there was something off about her. "okay so am i rooming with yall?" she asked and brianna nodded. "yeah you got the nut house you should feel....improtant." brianna smiled evily. "girls behave she's only been in the u.s for a few weeks. "yeah right." nizla said this was the first time she had spoken back to our counslier "high five iz"kasey said and nizla smiled and hit her hand. "so bria do you think she's all goodie goodie?" kasey asked as they walked back to there cabin. "nom way carter put a goodie in our cabin."nizla said running to catch up. "so our we not aloud out of our cabin again?"bria asked "duh bria good to see you know the rules."nizla replied "what its not my fault miss.princess --- wait guys she was on the bus with us.."kasey said looking at the girl walking a few feet ahead of them. "so shes the girl who went home later that day.."brianna said "how do you know her?" nizla asked "she was sitting beside me and i cused and she told me not to so i asked what she was going to do about it and she huffed and got up and moved seats i called her princess." kasey replied. brianna broke out laughing causing the girl to give them the crazy look and then kept walking. "at dinner im killing carter all that they will find is a piece of brown hair.." kasey said . "no his hairs like dark red."brianna argued "bria as i have stated i will hurt you to."kasey said and brianna mummbled somthing that kasey didnt hear. they walked up the cabin steps in silence "hey look nizla you got a bunk mate." kasey said as soon as the walked in. "shut up" nizla muttered
#43 Posted: 16:08:04 11/06/2010
Nice chapter!
---
melovecynder22 Blue Sparx Gems: 618
#44 Posted: 16:14:32 11/06/2010
BRAVO! love it! but... can i have a char or no
---
I HAVE DIED AND BECAME LEGENDOFZELDA
#45 Posted: 16:34:15 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
okay this girl is crazy.....no im serious . she'll be all nice and sweet then you say the wrong thing and she goes off on you. like last night i told her not to wear her hood all the time and she tried to kill me ....seriously kill me.
so my emo guessing wasnt right......but shes crazy and carters gonna pay...
Kasey closed the notebook and put it under her pillow then ran out to catch up with the group. "so Miko hows camp been so far?" kasey asked as she looped arms with brianna and grabbed an ear phone. "HEY ITS MY OZZY!"brianna yelled and the girls laughed. "bria believe it or not the rest of the camp doesnt care."kasey replied as she stuck the ear phone in her ear. beside her brianna was glaring her famous death glare. "camp been better."Miko replied as she walked beside nizla drawing. "dont worry the dinning halls gonna be fun to day ."nizla replied smiling evily. "why?" "carter gets another surpirse from yours truly."kasey replied. and Miko laughed "awesomeness." she replied. the got to the doors and brianna had to turn off her ipod. kasey handed her the ear phone then walked in. "kasey kasey kasey i love what you did to our cabin."carter said as she walked over to his cabins talbe. "awww your sooo NOT welcome." kasey said sitting on the edge of the table. "so what brings you over here?"carter asked. kasey shrugged and grabbed his milk and poured it on his head. "i dont know yet."she replied as she jumped off the table. "bye carter" she said sweetly as her friends past. "she doesnt mean it"brianna . nizla, and Miko said together. kasey nodded "wish all you want carter." she said and they laughed agian. "bye kase"he said wipping the milk from his face, "you missed a spot."one of his bunk mates said and his table erupted in laughter. "that boy doesnt give up does he?" nizla asked and kasey shook her head. "he goes to my private school, hes an office aid and sees me every day." "you go to one of those private schools with the uniforms?" brianna asked and kasey nodded "i dont know why." they all laughed
ok so carter never sees what i do coming but he should i do this at school all the time.... i guess its not safe to say thathe doesnt like me. but were on the egde of disslike but then theres that invisable line that you can cross anytime anyplace anywhere and i dont know if i can handel it. . . . that line has some serious issues and carter is one of them.....its safe to say that im not going to cross that line any time soon.
#46 Posted: 16:43:40 11/06/2010
Nice.
---
#47 Posted: 17:03:07 11/06/2010 | Topic Creator
june,1 10:05pm
now im wondering why ive kept this bottled in side so ive started to regret not telling all of it to you- nickelback
okay so nickelback has had some awesome songs that inspire me and this sentence is how im feeling and if stupid carter hadnt said that maybe i wouldnt feel like this
okay so im guesing you wanna know what carter said .....
he STOOD up in his chair in the dinning hall and shouted , ' kasey burns no matter how much you hate me im always going love you' then he sat down and conintued talking with his friends like nothing happened. i think Miko had somthing to do with it and if she did im offically killing her along with the loud mouth boy named carter.

kasey looked down at her table her face bright red. "kasey im going to say that carter doesnt understand that invisable line thing you told us about...."
brianna said and the other to nodded. kasey looked up at them. "hes so dead," kasey got up and walked up to his table. "carter outside now."she hissed. he stood up and his cabin mates laughed as he got dragged outside by a girl that was 2 times shorter then him. "carter niles! how could you" kasey said. "how could i what?" he asked faking confusen. kasey pulled her fidt back to punch him and carters eyes got wide. "its not my fault i got 20 bucks out of it."he said holding the 20 up . kasey smiled and took it and ran back inside. she stopped at carters table "thanks for the 20" the guys looked at each then howled in laughter. kasy ran to her talbe and sat down. "i got a 20"kasey said then continued to eat like nothing had happened. june 1, 2:10am
carter im sorry that i can out smart you ....no im not forget i said that
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me