Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Jail Break [CLOSED]
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#101 Posted: 02:03:58 04/08/2010
...I see.... smilie Who'd knew that finding out a last name would be such a big deal! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#102 Posted: 03:31:30 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
You'll see why.xD
#103 Posted: 12:45:17 04/08/2010
I guess I will... smilie At the moment, it actually sounds pretty stupid that a last name would be such a big deal though... That'll change after whatever you're palnning happens smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#104 Posted: 13:26:36 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
The monsters...They were terrible.I still remember how they ripped apart people,and then proceded to eat the innards of their victims...I once came close to this end.But I fought back....

Johnny woke with a start.Looking around,he realized he was in some sort of temperary hospital.Eddy was sitting next to his bed."Man,you're awake!Finally."

"Where the hell am I?"

"A military base inside Turnex."

Johnny sat up."And I'm not handcuffed."

"Well,not yet.There's someone who wants to talk to you."

A man walked in then.He was wearing a military out fit and was about 50 Johnny guessed."Ah,our guest awakes.My name is Samuel Martin.And you must be Mr. Turnex."Samuel said,holding out his hand.

Johnny shook hand with him saying,"Nah,my grandfather was Mr. Turnex.I'm Johnny."

"What about your father?"

Johnny scowled."As far as I'm concerned,I have no father."

"Well,in any case,soon you'll be Mr. Turnex,as it is almost time for you to take the place as mayor."

"Don't remind me.That's why I was trying to get into jail.And then breakout and run away."

Samuel smiled."You need to take your place as mayor.Fix up this city.Your father has sent it to hell.But you cannot take rule until we get this situation under control."

Johnny nodded."Well,I'm here to help."

Eddy sighed and said,"They want you to get into Crane's gang man.They can't concentrate on those creatures if they have their hands full with Crane.You get in,gain their trust,and convince him to help us with the monsters."

Johnny looked between the two."Seriously?Crane's not gonna do it."

"Which is why,"Samuel replied,"we're hoping you'll become his new messenger.We can find out where his contacts and other sources are and take them down,hopefully forcing him to work with us."

Johnny thught about this for a few moment."Alright.I'm in."
#105 Posted: 13:42:32 04/08/2010
I see now! smilie

Good part. Intresting. There really going to trust someone that was sent to prison to take place as mayor...huh...smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#106 Posted: 13:52:14 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
He only did it to escape being mayor.Really,they need someone other than his father.xDHis father's rather corrupt...xD
#107 Posted: 14:00:16 04/08/2010
I know but still smilie ...Are we going to meet his father in the story? smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#108 Posted: 16:57:46 04/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah.
#109 Posted: 02:58:13 05/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny was soon out on the streets once more.He was happy to be back in normal attire once more.Or what he considered normal for him.He wore a black sleeveless shirt and blue jeans,a pair of sneakers,fingerless black gloves,and he had a single strap backpack.He was clean shaven,and he had cut his hair a little.

His backpack doubled as a gun holster so there he stored an AK-47,with a pistol in his holster at his hip.

Johnny had learned free running and was an urban explorer now,so naturally he imediatley took to the rooftops,swiftly climbing up a building.Look down upon Turnex he could see how damaged the city was.A helicopter flew by,the pilot looked at him incrudiously.Johnny waved at the pilot,a smirk on his face.

Leaping from rooftop to rooftop,Johnny head to Crane's hideout.The palce was heavily armed so Johnny ditched his weapons nearby in a dumpster.They'd be there later.
#110 Posted: 13:40:26 07/08/2010
Huh. For once I have no comment, like "this reminds me of...", or something. Oh wait never mind, now it reminds me of Sly but with a human... and guns smilie

Anyways, good part. Short but good. Please continue?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#111 Posted: 00:59:32 08/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny walked into the parking lot outside of Crane's hideout.Two of his lackeys were outside leaning against a car.They turned to him as he approached.

"Yo dawg,check out this guy!"One said.

"You lost,dickhead?"

Johnny scowled."I'm here to see Crane."

The two laughed."What,just cause you come up here means you automaticly get a meeting with the boss?Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Johnny.Johnny Turnex."

"Mother ****er,you jokin'!"One said.

The other took a step forward."Oh ****,he's the real deal,Mark!Go tell Crane he's here."

Mark ran off."Yo J,my name's G."

"G?"

"Well,Greg.But G sounds cooler,know what I'm sayin'?"

Johnny shook his head."Not really."

Mark came back out,a man right behind him.He was well dressed,wearing a fancy suit.He was also bald."Ah,Johnny.I wondered when you might turn up at my doorsteps."He spoke with a british accent.

"Crane.Look,I need some sort of job.I'm willing to work for you.Maybe as a messenger?Or errand boy?"

Crane chuckled."Those positions are filled up by Mark here.I'd be happy to give it to you...If you killed him."

Mark walked over to him,smiling deviously,his gun in hand."Come on mother ****er!Lets do this!"

Johnny twisted his arm,causing him to let go of his pistol.Johnny grabbed it as it fell,pointed it at Mark's forhead and shot.Mark hit the ground with a thump,dead."There,the position just opened."
#112 Posted: 01:13:13 08/08/2010
...That part jsut made me lol for soem reason smilie Might be the britsh accient, might be that fact that the guy that G sounded cooler, or it might be the fact that Johnny just killed the guy in litterly a blink of eye after the Mark was so up to a challange smilie

Anyways good part!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#113 Posted: 13:37:21 09/08/2010
HELLO?! Pwease update?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#114 Posted: 12:36:04 10/08/2010
...And another day passes without an update...
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#115 Posted: 16:00:33 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Look,the more you badger me the less I'll want to update.I update when I feel like it,not when someone wants me to.
#116 Posted: 17:14:15 10/08/2010
Fine fine. Sorry, just really like the story.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#117 Posted: 05:29:04 13/08/2010 | Topic Creator
"You got class,Johhny."Crane chuckled."That means we can do business.But you'll need some weapons and a car.I just happen to have some dealers who can help.You've heard of them,yes?"

"Simon and Zack.Yeah."

"Tell them I sent you,and they'll get you what you want."

Johnny nodded and walked away.

Johnny soon found himself outside of a large car garage.There was a party going on,loud music,hot girls,and a lot of guns,drugs,and alcohol.The perfect scene for illegal drag racers.And right in the thick of it,Simon.

"Yo Simon,Crane sent me."Johnny said upon finding the man.

Simon was dressed up in a nice suit,with a woman hanging on either arm."You the new errand boy,huh?"

Johnny nodded,then looked around.Most couldn't tell,but Johnny was used to seeing hidden guards.Anyone preocuping themselves with something other than a drink,crack,or a woman,was obviously a guard.But here,it was different.Anyone who seemed more paranoid than they should was,but everyone was either to high or drunk to notice the paranoia.The perfect security system.

"What kinda car you want?"Simon asked.

Johnny smiled."A mustang would be nice."

"Alright,"Simon laughed,"a man with taste.My ladies here will show you the best one.Call me if you ever need help."

The women on his arms stood and immediatley started to hang all over him,taking him to the car.They each gave him their numbers and then scurried off back to Simon.Johnny watched them leave,savoring the view,and then he took off to see Zack.
#118 Posted: 13:47:05 13/08/2010
A c'mon man, eh? smilie You just left out the part that the ladies are in red thongs, and you also left out the part about the bunny ears smilie

Also dressed up in a nice suit? So you mean nothing at all, right? smilie Lol

Good part
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#119 Posted: 20:13:23 13/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Very funny...xDNEXT PART!

On his way to meet Zack,Johnny received a call from an unknown number.He answered the phone,curious."Hello?"

"Get yourself out of this mess now,Johnny."

"Who is this?"The voice was unfamiliar,deep and gravelly.

"This goes far beyond an infection.The ****s about to hit the fan,and you'll be caught in it,unless you get out now."

"Who the hell is this?!"

"Take my advice seriously,or you may wind up in a cell somewhere with a certain psychopath."With that,the call ended.

Johnny frowned and put his phone away,when it promptly rang again."Hey,Eddy.What's going on."

"Just checkin' in.I heard you saw Simon?"

"Yeah,on my way to see Zack now."

"Well,did you go see Maria yet?"

"Yeah last night...The reunion was....Eventful."

"Johnny,you get more love from that girl than any man could handle."

Johnny laughed."I'm special."
#120 Posted: 20:30:24 13/08/2010
Hey, there's nothing better then the birthday suit, I swear smilie lol

Oh god... the reunion was "eventful" smilie

Good part, as always.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#121 Posted: 01:07:07 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny was almost to where he knew Zack was when someone cut him off.Somebody rich and spoiled he decided from the limo they drove.He stormed out of his car over to the limo to give them hell and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his father get out.

"Johnny.I heard you were back in town."

"Dad.What do you want?"

"What,I can't see my own son?"

"Cut the **** you asshole."Johnny snapped."What in the **** could you want?"

His father scowled."Fine then.I need some help to promote myself for another run as mayor."

Johnny stiffened."Excuse me?When your done I'm mayor.You don't get another run."

"I do now."

"Rot in hell!"Johnny growled as he returned to his car and took off.

Soon Johnny was parked in front of a black van,where Zack stood,waiting for him."Here,a pistol,AK-47,and some grenades.You're good now."

"Um...Thanks but-"

"We're done here.Be on your way.I'll call you if I need help."With tha,Zack climbed into his van and drove off.
#122 Posted: 01:35:54 16/08/2010
Huh. That's all I got to say other then what I always say, good part and please continue smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#123 Posted: 02:29:48 16/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm going to take this time to adress the future of this story:

By the time I finish with this second section of the story the creatures and infection problem will be wrapped up and done with.

I'm taking the story in a direction very different than I'd originally imagined.

And you'll find Johnny in a situation so bad he'll be working with a person he never expected to become partners with.
#124 Posted: 14:01:41 27/08/2010
Huh.

Now, I don't mean to be rushing, but are you ever gonna update this?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#125 Posted: 00:31:31 28/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny's phone started to ring again.He answered,a little grumpy now."Yes?"He half snapped.

"Be careful.It's not such a good idea to use such a tone with your new employer."Came Crane's cold reply."I've a job for you.Some of my men are planting explosives on your grandfathers statue."

Johnny fought hard not to swear."Why?"

"There's something under it I desperately want.A fight will ensue,and they need all the men they can get.Understood?"

"What is it you want?"

"I'm sure you'll find out soon."

Johnny arrived outside the city's museum,where all the past leaders had a statue.He made his way to the statue of his grandfather,where he found three men waiting for him."You Johnny?"

"Yeah."

"Good,lets get this party started boys."

One of them pressed a button on a remote and....BOOM!

Johnny hit the ground,a little stunned."Jesus..."All three were dead.Guards were coming,and fast.He dug through the rubble and found what Crane wanted:a metal container.Johnny ran off to his car.

"Crane,what the hell?!"

"What?"

"Why were those guys using such powerful explosives?"Johnny snapped.

"No,they had very weak...Damn it!Someone switched the explosives!"

"Yeah,obviously.Your boys are dead.So,what exactley do you need these files for?"

"I see you looked inside my container.Well,put simply,these files are going to ruin quite a few people's day."

"Alright then...Anything else I need to do?"

"Simon probably has somesort of drug deal or woman problem for you.Go see him."Crane hung up and Johnny sighed.Someone was sabotaging things for him,but who?
#126 Posted: 00:49:46 28/08/2010
When I read the last part, the first few names that came to mind was, Jack, and Johnny's dad. I need more before I can say who I think it is though. Good part, and thank you for finally updating it.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#127 Posted: 00:55:27 28/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry,no dice there.xDIt was neither.xD
#128 Posted: 01:29:04 28/08/2010
****! smilie I'll finally have to think hard on this one... Unless the answers right in front of me in black and white and I'm just too blind to see it smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#129 Posted: 01:33:19 28/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Trust me,it all unfolds later.xD
#130 Posted: 01:46:26 28/08/2010
It's Crane! smilie Lol, don't ask.

Hopefully it'll unfold for this blonde. smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#131 Posted: 14:01:30 28/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Why would it be Crane?xD
#132 Posted: 01:12:05 29/08/2010
I dunno. Seems like you like to put twists into a story. And you always gotta exspect the unexspected, no?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#133 Posted: 01:13:41 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh,your mind will be blown.xDBut it's not Crane.xD
#134 Posted: 01:21:15 29/08/2010
AHH! Who the hell is it?! smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#135 Posted: 01:23:15 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
You'll never know!xDUntil I get there.xD
#136 Posted: 13:31:47 29/08/2010
Well no duh smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#137 Posted: 20:53:07 15/09/2010
Er... ever gonna continue this? I mean if school work's gettin' in the way, by all means, you don't have to post a part right now. I just wanna know if ya dropped this or not.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#138 Posted: 00:24:31 18/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Johnny drove up to Simon's car garage and walked in.He walked back into a room to find a giant heart shaped bed with Simon and a woman laying on it,covered up.

"Busy?"

"Johnny boy!Come on,join us!"

"You're really ****ed up,you know that?"

"She doesn't mind."

"Look,you have anything for me to do?"

Simon thought for a moment,then snapped his fingers."A shipment of drugs came in yesterday for me.They dropped them in the sewers."

"Why...?"

"Why not?It stinks down there.No one'll ever look."

"Fine...I'll get your drugs.But it'll cost you."

Simon smiled."Of course it will!"
#139 Posted: 00:45:38 18/09/2010
...Pffft smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me