darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > hardest level, boss, and least fav character+fav character
Page 1 of 1
hardest level, boss, and least fav character+fav character [CLOSED]
firewhip123 Gnorc Gems: 40
#1 Posted: 19:20:18 13/05/2010 | Topic Creator
What is your opinion?
EX:
FAV CHARACTER:
ignitus
L Fav:
NONE
H-BOSS:
Malofor
H-LEVEL:
Burning valley
REASONsmilieOPTIONAL)
Ignitus is my fav character cause of how kind he is in the end.
malafor is hardest because of his fury bombs, heavy wounds, and all his other attacks.
burning valley because in my game, there is a glitch where you cant find the area from the area of the 1st elite boss.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 21:22:31 13/05/2010
Favourite Character: Volteer
Least Favourite Character: Ignitus
Favourite Level: Burnt Lands
Hardest Boss: Golem in Attack of the Golem
Hardest Level: Burnt Lands
Reasons:
Volteer is cool because he is electricity and that is the best!
I hate Ignitus because he is too smily and happy all the time.
The Burnt Lands are the best because of all the lava.
The Golem is the hardest on the Wii trying to dodge and stuff.
The Burnt Lands are hardest because there are lots of those Hero creatures and Trolls and it needs fury to like get past it!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#3 Posted: 23:20:19 13/05/2010
Favorite Character: Spyro and Cynder
Least Favorite Character: Mason
Favorite Level: Valley of Avalar
Hardest Boss: Malefor
Hardest Level: Burned Lands
Reasons:
Spyro and Cynder...well, they obviously play a huge role in the game...I love their designs, elements, etc.
Mason is OBNOXIOUS, in my opinion. He's constantly repeating himself. "Help! I can't fire anymore!" A few seconds later "Help! Reload the ammunition!" and so on. Urgg
Valley of Avalar is my favorite level because of the scenery and the beautiful music (:
Hardest Boss is Malefor...I had quite a lot of trouble defeating him.
Hardest Lvel altogether I'd say is Burned Lands. It was a long level, in my opinion, and you kept getting boxed in with enemies. I can't tell you how many times I died.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#4 Posted: 16:22:01 14/05/2010
I don't think Mason is the artillery mole, they have different voices. But that guy was pretty annoying... still...

Favourite Character: Cyril or the Golem
Reason: Cyril was the only Guardian dragon who hadn't changed much, particularly in appearance. And the Golem had a cool roar and good appearance.
Least Favourite Character: Cynder
Reason: Too skinny. I didn't mind her colour scheme but it was too purple- it'd be perfect in very dark blue, better than black. And she had a totally ruined personality and bad voice acting.
Favourite Level: I can't really choose!
Reason: I liked the music in all of them, but scenery-wise Avalar and the Floating Islands were best. Music-wise, Avalar and the Burned Lands.
Hardest Level: I'd say the Burned Lands...
Reason: ... but the last time I tried every level without using cheats was too long ago to remember.
Hardest Boss: Malefor
Reason: Every last boss is hard (TEN being the exception- many people agree that Arborick is annoying. I struggled with Gaul but Arborick took longer to defeat.)
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#5 Posted: 23:56:32 14/05/2010
Favourite Character: Spyro
Least Favourite Character/s: The Moles
Favourite Level: Valley of Avalar
Hardest Boss: Malefor from Malefor's Lair
Hardest Level: Burnt Lands
Reasons:
Spyro is the main character, has good elements and attacks, and good body designs. His only downfalls are he isn't good at getting combos and has a weird, emotionless face.
The moles are repetitive and annoying, and are so weak, they shouldn't even be in charge of the city's fighting units. If they didn't make it in the game, it would have had MUCH MORE INTERESTING characters, at least.
Valley of Avalar is beautiful, it's challenging, there are lots of hidden collectibles, and the only downfalls are the characters aren't interesting enough and the cheetah village is too small.
Malefor is the hardest boss in the game because the other were easy. 'Nuff said.
The Burned Lands are the hardest level because you constantly die- The enemies are too strong and there are too many enemies. Also, there aren't enough gems and the geysers kill you.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#6 Posted: 21:02:54 15/05/2010
Fave character: Cynder
least fave character: Hermit
Fave level: valley of Avalar
least fave level: Ruins of Warfang
hardest level: burned lands
Hardest boss: Malefor
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#7 Posted: 06:37:10 22/05/2010
fav character(s):spyro and cynder.
least fav character: mason.(so anoying)
fav level: burned islands(like the chalenge)
least fav level: dragon city.(to long)
hardest level:ruins of warfang.(very confusing to me)
hardest boss:the destroyer.(i get killed at least a million times before i beat it)
i dont know why but to me malefor wuz kinda easy.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#8 Posted: 16:16:02 30/07/2010
fav character(s): Spyro and Cynder
least fav character(s): The hermit and Mason
fav level: Vally of Avalar
least fav level(s):Burned lands and The Destroyer
hardest boss: Malifor

Spyro and Cynder are just awesome and the main charaters. I hate that hermit guy, he's creepy and mason, he's annoying. The vally of Avalar is beautiful I love the music too. Burned Lands.......Oi. The destroyer.....Grrr. Malifor........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me