Page 1 of 1
Cloud 9 Glitch [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#1 Posted: 17:37:44 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
I have this glitch on my PlayStation 2 version of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly and when I am playing the game, everytime I go to Cloud 9, it crashes, what is so annoying about it is, is that I have to always turn everything off and re-boot the system and it takes another 20 minutes just to load the level back up again, it loads up fine because it has saved successfully when Spyro goes to the level, anyway, I was just wondering, has this ever happened to you guys?

And I am sorry if there is already a topic about this...hopefully there isn't.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#2 Posted: 18:28:44 28/04/2010
hm, strange, wish i could help but 1. never encountered this. 2. i should be doing my homework!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#3 Posted: 19:40:19 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GlitchGirl
hm, strange, wish i could help but 1. never encountered this. 2. i should be doing my homework!

Fair enough, don't worry about it, I was just seeing if anyone has ever got this before. It could be the disc.
---
#4 Posted: 20:12:25 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: AngelicBeast
In what way does it crash? Like, the level disappears? Or it freezes?

When the Loading screen dissapears, there is a blank screen and you just hear the sound effects of the level.

Cool picture by the way, even thought I don't like TLOS very much.
---
#5 Posted: 21:24:14 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm, I've never had that problem. Once the level disappeared, so I was walking on nothing and so were the enemies. It was interesting, but I haven't done it since. The best I can say is try to clean up the disk or avoid that level for awhile..

And thanks, it's my fan character named Flame smilie

I've had that glitch lots of times and in Crop Circle Country, I get loads of graphical glitches, where you see lots of random lines on the screen, it is freaky.

I've also had a glitch where Spyro was running and I stopped running but Spyro sort of was running/walking forward for like 4 or 5 seconds, it was strange.

Then I had another, where I just jumped off a ledge and as Spyro landed, he quickly went upside down and headbashed and then quickly stood back up on the ledge I fell off in the first place smilie

Awesome picture, clever how you changed the background red and by the way, I have completed Cloud 9 now. : )
---
#6 Posted: 21:42:14 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Wow, those glitches sound neat smilie

OMG.. Don't get me started on Crop Circle Country, There was this one glitch that freaked me out so badly..
One of the farmers at the beginning, his head turned into a strange white line that looked like fire from the first game smilie and he was twitching. It freaked me out because it happened when I was alot younger lol

Another weird glitch was I was in the dinosaur place with the mice proffesers (I forget what it's called lol) and I was at the slide and I kept dying on it then suddenly when I died I was really high above the level when the mouse talked to me again. The level, I could see it far below me. It was freeeeaky smilie I had to leave the level and reenter it for the glitch to be over.

Thanks, I like how the picture turned out.
And that's good that you've completed it, now you never have to go there again lol

I got a random cutscene when I completed it, you see Ripto and Gulp and Crush and he decides to kill them and he says some random ****, it didn't make much sense. Did you get that cutscene?

I've never actually completed this game before, when I was younger, I always used to get up to Laua Island and get bored, this time I will beat it!!!! ....with the help of dark52's amazing walkthrough smilie

I don't think I have got up to that level that you are talking about,
P.S. I left a message on your Guestbook, I don't know if you have seen it yet?
---
#7 Posted: 22:19:19 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
This is actually the first time I've actually played through it too lol. I use to only get to Crop Circle Country, some weird glitch would happen, and it would freak me out too much to where I can't play it for awhile. My friend had to do some of the things for me if a glitch happened, because I'm chicken when some glitches happen lol

I do think there was a cutscene when I left Cloud 9,
where Crush talks to Ripto and stuff.

And the place I was tlaking about has robotic dinosaurs, well I guess their called "Riptocs" but it's over on the other side of the ice gate. It's the last place you're able to go, I think.

And I don't check my GB too often, but I got it and replied smilie

Yes, that was the random cutscene I was talking about, it's a little bit, urm, **** isn't it? smilie

I have just got the Ice Breath from Cloud 9, so next time I'll play, I'll go there.

smilie
---
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#8 Posted: 16:13:53 02/05/2010

when i was on cloud nine it dissapeared but i walked and turned the camera around and then it was fine. almost fell off a ledge tho smilie
#9 Posted: 16:17:12 02/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: ravenouscynder

when i was on cloud nine it dissapeared but i walked and turned the camera around and then it was fine. almost fell off a ledge tho smilie

Yes, that's happened to me a good few times aswell. It's such ashame that they didn't get any more time to develop on this game, if they had another year, I bet this game would be like the original three.
---
#10 Posted: 18:30:44 02/05/2010
you mean as bad as crap?
#11 Posted: 18:35:25 02/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: ravenouscynder
you mean as bad as crap?

I've completed this game today, and I have to say the overall experience of it, I actually enjoyed it. I just wish it moved faster and it had more levels and a better storyline.
---
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#12 Posted: 19:19:27 02/05/2010
Yeah it actually is an alright game, just wish it didnt take so long to load and the controls were more comfortable like AHT
#13 Posted: 20:08:54 02/05/2010
yea for gamecube instead of A,A,A to glide then hover it's A,A,Y
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#14 Posted: 21:35:32 16/05/2010
I luv AHT glide and jump!

i hate ETD's though.

That cloud 9 glitch has not happend to me.
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#15 Posted: 21:15:10 04/07/2010
Wow, those glitches sound neat smilie

OMG.. Don't get me started on Crop Circle Country, There was this one glitch that freaked me out so badly..
One of the farmers at the beginning, his head turned into a strange white line that looked like fire from the first game smilie and he was twitching. It freaked me out because it happened when I was alot younger lol

That hapended to me 2 it was freaky!
---
Wow
Such signature
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#16 Posted: 06:58:40 05/07/2010
Quote: dingodile555
Yeah it actually is an alright game, just wish it didnt take so long to load and the controls were more comfortable like AHT

Yeah, it's not as bad as most people say.
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#17 Posted: 22:30:15 11/07/2010
This is actually the first time I've actually played through it too lol. I use to only get to Crop Circle Country, some weird glitch would happen, and it would freak me out too much to where I can't play it for awhile. My friend had to do some of the things for me if a glitch happened, because I'm chicken when some glitches happen lol

I do think there was a cutscene when I left Cloud 9,
where Crush talks to Ripto and stuff.

And the place I was tlaking about has robotic dinosaurs, well I guess their called "Riptocs" but it's over on the other side of the ice gate. It's the last place you're able to go, I think.

And I don't check my GB too often, but I got it and replied smilie

A cutscene with Crush and Ripto?! How did you get it?
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#18 Posted: 22:33:54 15/07/2010
I think you need a certian number dragonflys I got that cutscence
---
Wow
Such signature
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#19 Posted: 14:57:01 02/08/2010
On game cube, to get that cutscene, I had to get a certain number of dragonflies( I think it's either thirty five or fourty five), then I had to go to a level (any level seemed to work) then exit that level instead of reaching the end of it and using the portal. Then I got the scene.
Pyro-Spyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#20 Posted: 16:29:17 02/08/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

When the Loading screen dissapears, there is a blank screen and you just hear the sound effects of the level.

That happens to me, too. The level music and sound effects will play, but there's just a black screen!! But it doesn't just happen with Cloud 9, it happens with pretty much all of the levels... Especially Jurassic Jungle for some strange reason...
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#21 Posted: 07:58:42 03/09/2010
I've had that glitch heaps of times. But it freezes on the loading screen.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#22 Posted: 11:35:40 19/10/2010
a reason why i won't get this game for my poor gamecube.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me