First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Spyro's Or Cynder's Powers? [CLOSED]
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#51 Posted: 02:11:31 04/08/2010
^ I agree with you about her biteing her wing, it's so funny. smilie
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
Tufu911 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#52 Posted: 16:11:15 04/08/2010
So everything else is wrong?
---
WOLVES FOR LIFE
flyleaf Green Sparx Gems: 143
#53 Posted: 15:26:00 05/08/2010
^I don't think she ment it like that, she just ment that she liked the wing thing.
---
Just keep looking awesome...
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#54 Posted: 02:24:49 18/08/2010
Cynder's get my vote. My favorite move is to grab up enemies with the twister and drop them off a ledge. I can fly... they can't! HAH! Poison continues to harm enemies after the attack, Shadow traps enemies in the air and lets her sneak around. And fear rocks cause you lock up your opponents letting you be fancy with the take downs. smilie

Spyro on the other hand, I just made him lug stuff around...smilie
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#55 Posted: 14:08:55 21/08/2010
^ lol thats what the guy is supposed to do smilie
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#56 Posted: 11:36:45 22/08/2010
Quote: AvatariDragon
In my opinion, Cynder seems to fly slower. I don't know if it's me or the game or something, but she seems slower

She seems a lot faster to me. Spyro.... he seems to fly really slooooowly. I seem to find that Cynder is more controllable and faster, so, even though I don't really want to, I play as her in parts were I have to fly.

Spyro seems more physical, and he has a larger health bar. While Cynder seems to be more about special attacks and speed, and her magic bar is larger.... I find it hard to play as Cynder while attacking physically. Because she does all theses twists and turns, it takes a couple of seconds before she hits the enemy, so I find myself getting hit while attacking. Spyro, on the other hand, he seems to attack faster and the enemies never seem to fight back when I play as him....
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#57 Posted: 12:04:25 22/08/2010
Especially with Nuclear Attack.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#58 Posted: 17:51:24 22/08/2010
Oh God, Cynders attacks are useless to me. Another reason to hate Cynder and Seirra. Why? The breathes are patheic. Look. Wind - Doesn't do anything except blow trumpets and make a very useless tornado. Utterly a useless attack. Poison - This is oky but how is Poison a breathe? Seriously. Fear - Okay, fear is not a power. It comes naturally when you are scared, not when you send a beam of red stuff a people. Shadow - Oh God... so bad...
Anyway, how can a Dragon breathe this stuff anyway? Dragons breathe Fire. Not Electric or Wind. Please kill Seirra.

But that is entirely my Opinion.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#59 Posted: 17:53:04 22/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
Oh God, Cynders attacks are useless to me. Another reason to hate Cynder and Seirra. Why? The breathes are patheic. Look. Wind - Doesn't do anything except blow trumpets and make a very useless tornado. Utterly a useless attack. Poison - This is oky but how is Poison a breathe? Seriously. Fear - Okay, fear is not a power. It comes naturally when you are scared, not when you send a beam of red stuff a people. Shadow - Oh God... so bad...
Anyway, how can a Dragon breathe this stuff anyway? Dragons breathe Fire. Not Electric or Wind. Please kill Seirra.

[User Posted Image]
Remember it from now on smilie
Although I must admit, Cynder's breath were a little... Different. xD
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:53:20 22/08/2010 by Crashfan25
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#60 Posted: 18:27:07 22/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001

Cynder's attacks, excluding wind, were just made to make her look even more perfect, IMHO.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
darkcynder-x Green Sparx Gems: 311
#61 Posted: 13:16:13 23/08/2010
I like Cynder's fear element. smilie
---
Dark Cynder-x
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#62 Posted: 18:47:15 23/08/2010
Okay, this doesn't have to do with the elements, but is it just me, or is it harder to do melee attacks with Cynder? When I play her it seems so much harder to melee. For example, when you grab an enemy, it seems as if you have to hit the another button really quick to have one of those chained melees. For Spyro, it seems as if you have more time to think. Maybe not?smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#63 Posted: 05:56:02 24/08/2010
Cyder is more... breathable, Spyro is more physical. You can see this in their bars. Cynder has longer breath bar, Spyro has more health.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#64 Posted: 14:53:30 24/08/2010
Spyro's. His attacks are more powerful smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#65 Posted: 00:00:43 28/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
Cyder is more... breathable, Spyro is more physical. You can see this in their bars. Cynder has longer breath bar, Spyro has more health.

I agree smilie
Whenever i get a chance to play Cynder i have the worst time trying to melee.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me