Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
kk- ghost hunter. [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 04:02:09 13/04/2010 | Topic Creator
this is a true story of my ghost hunting journey.

have i ever seen one? no. but i have felt their presents. the truth is, im terrified of ghosts. because ghost are spirits who have an unsolved problem that thet have to solve before passing. and usualy, they can be angery. i've followed many leads,with no luck. but every once in a while, i get a real strong lead.
my first ever ghost hunt,that kick-drived my jorney into action: first grade haunting.
roomers had it that years ago, at the elementary school,when paddling was leagal, that a boy was paddled extremly hard, he started bleeding. and when he died,he wanted revenge.they say that during the day, he haunts the storage building.so i decided to check it out. durring recess, i went to the door,and carefully knocked on it. shure enough,i hear a knock back. for 2 more days i did this, then tried to reach deeper.the next day, i greeted the spirit with a knock,and he knocked back. this time, i tried to turn the handle.locked. but when i took my hand off of it, the nob started to turn by its self,franticly,it seemed he wanted me in too. i put my ear to the door,and i heard faint breathing. suddenly, i jumed back a bit, because the spirit started to bang on the door, with both fist i think,maby his whole body.thats when i realized, unlike most spirits,he was stuck in the solid room,the storage room that was once a bloody classroom.
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#2 Posted: 11:07:35 13/04/2010
From my exspreance....You've done pretty good for a start. Keep going.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#3 Posted: 00:12:52 14/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.

about a week lader, i got what little ghost-hunting supplize, i had, and went to the door. i decided to ask it questions, but beacause i had no recorder, it just sounded like breathing. then i touched the door with my hand, and i had the scaryest experionce i've ever had. i vishioned a boy, baythed in blood, with a sad, but evil expression on his face. he pionted at me and i flinched. blood pooled on the floor allmost like a river. i stepped back from the door, snapping out of it. at first i thought i was just seeing things, but when i looked at the floor below the door, blood trickled out. i wanted to scream, but i didn't. instead i ran. i made many small trips to the room door again, but on the last day of the school year, i knew that i was going to the higher grave level school, and i would never hear from the spirit again. '

my next eperionce: car trips. on the way to yakama, im the farm like contry side, you can see a broken up building missing a half. you could see the stair case, the attic, everything. but every time i passed it, i had this feeling, a chill, but it wasn't cold. i looked at the house and i suddenly saw human figures, but, not quite human. i rubbed my eyes and blinked, but they were still there.
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8677
#4 Posted: 00:15:33 14/04/2010
Very nice, I like it. You say these are actual experiences you had? Amazing. I've always had a love for the paranormal. I haven't been able to go on any investigations yet, but the high school i'm going to next year is haunted, so me and a few of my friends hope to check it out. smilie
Anyways, keep going!
#5 Posted: 00:18:55 14/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, i don't have much to do investigations with, so when i get older i was planning on getting good aquipptment for it, and maby go back to the old school where i met the spirit in the janitor storage room ( classroom that was abandonded)
---
SpyroKing Diamond Sparx Gems: 8677
#6 Posted: 00:22:26 14/04/2010
Yeah, same here. As soon as I have the money for the equipment, we can do a full investigation on some of the nearby haunted schools. Have you heard of the Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Kentucky?
#7 Posted: 00:24:11 14/04/2010 | Topic Creator
nope, but i have heard of the famous haunting of al catraz prison (which i plan on investigating at someday)
---
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#8 Posted: 00:32:39 14/04/2010
Good story. I like these kind of storys. smilie

Quote: karen f
nope, but i have heard of the famous haunting of al catraz prison (which i plan on investigating at someday)

Oh, yeah. I'd love to go and investigate that prison. I would like to go to any haunting ground.

Over where I live, there's alot of haunted places, but I never got to go to one of them
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 06:00:50 14/04/2010 by Fayveer09
#9 Posted: 00:43:17 14/04/2010
You guys are lucky that you dont go to the haunted places...Srsly....Ive gotten up close and personal with spirits, and the outcome isnt pretty....
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#10 Posted: 03:43:05 18/04/2010
This is great.
#11 Posted: 23:54:54 20/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, i'll put what happended next in a little bit
---
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#12 Posted: 00:08:09 01/05/2010
please post more, i am deeply interested in spirits and the paranormal. I might post some of my experiences on a forum later. might. Most of mine would creep people out. still i would like to read or hear of other's experiences.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#13 Posted: 00:14:59 01/05/2010
Quote: NightBlade
please post more, i am deeply interested in spirits and the paranormal. I might post some of my experiences on a forum later. might. Most of mine would creep people out. still i would like to read or hear of other's experiences.

You like that kind of stuff? Read my topic "Liveing with the dead".
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#14 Posted: 00:44:37 01/05/2010
cool, i'll look at it in a minute.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#15 Posted: 02:09:26 01/05/2010
add more karen! smilie
can you add that time that me and deia were at your house and the light moved...
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#16 Posted: 02:40:18 01/05/2010
smilie put it. I want to know.
---
#17 Posted: 22:27:40 01/05/2010
since karen isn't online...
i was at karen's house. so was our other friend, deia. i said i didn't believe in ghosts(although i'm just unsure, i have been ghost hunting before) so Karen and Deia wanted to proove it to me. we went into the shed, but Karen's niece and nephew were making too much noise. Deia and i went outside to tell them(okay, we bribed themsmilie) to go play somewhere else. While we were outside, Karen saw the string on the light move. and there was no wind. nobody opened the door, and she wasn't moving. >.> creepy...
---
#18 Posted: 22:29:34 01/05/2010
it is, i have had creepier things happen, though.
---
#19 Posted: 22:30:38 01/05/2010
i have, too.
wanna PM to eachother?
---
#20 Posted: 22:34:07 01/05/2010
sure!
---
#21 Posted: 02:47:38 02/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pinkdesi101
since karen isn't online...
i was at karen's house. so was our other friend, deia. i said i didn't believe in ghosts(although i'm just unsure, i have been ghost hunting before) so Karen and Deia wanted to proove it to me. we went into the shed, but Karen's niece and nephew were making too much noise. Deia and i went outside to tell them(okay, we bribed themsmilie) to go play somewhere else. While we were outside, Karen saw the string on the light move. and there was no wind. nobody opened the door, and she wasn't moving. >.> creepy...

eh-em! *taps foot* this is MY story thank you very much smilie

my dog vee's food bowl was empty. my mom told me to go fill it up. so me and my friend deia grabbed the bowl and walked inside. me and deia turned to the dog food (that was stored in an old trash can) and scooped up some food. when i turned around i gasped, and nearly dropped the bowl. the string to turn the light on was wadded up and all the way touching the ceiling. then, it uncurled and droppd......

more soon
---
#22 Posted: 17:50:11 02/05/2010
Wow. creepy.
---
#23 Posted: 04:40:25 16/06/2010 | Topic Creator
ok so, this is from my friend deia's house. we were sleeping in the couch and we thought we saw a shadow moving. we freaked out, but got over it. but then it happened again, so we went to sleep so we wouldnt be scared.

the next one will be a current thing i am dealing with
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#24 Posted: 01:24:39 17/06/2010

I WANNA COME I LOVE GHOST HUNTING I HAVE SINCE I WAS LITTLE WHILE WATCHING GHOST HUINTERS
#25 Posted: 03:29:18 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
then we shall go together!
---
#26 Posted: 03:53:22 17/06/2010
yayayayayay
#27 Posted: 04:19:23 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yayayayayayyayayayayayyayay
---
#28 Posted: 04:21:55 17/06/2010
*starts to jump up and down* yay yay yay "why arent youjumping and yaying ?"
#29 Posted: 04:23:13 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
u got that from hanna montana

*jumps* yayayayay!
---
#30 Posted: 04:26:07 17/06/2010
yeah

yay yay yay yay
#31 Posted: 04:31:57 17/06/2010 | Topic Creator
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay
---
#32 Posted: 04:23:02 23/06/2010 | Topic Creator
anyway, next part:

CAT TROUBLES

ok, so a week ago, my mom locked the doors and windows, and told me she was going to bed. she also told me that the cat was outside and i'de need to unlock the door and let her in when she scratched at it. well, i forgot. and about 16 minuites later, i hear this weird noise by the window. so i go to it, and i see the cat climing off the window seal and into the house. so i figuerd: it must be open right? so i go to close it, when i realize the window is sealed closed. i turn around, kinda conserened, but went to pet the cat. and suddenly, she acted realy hostile to me, biting hard, scratching with full force, even lunging in a nonplayful way. this hostily went on for several days, until one day, she bites me and walkes to the living room, and comes back acting nice to me! then today, she acts all nice to me, but then goes outside, and when she came back, she acted hostile to me again. then, she went back outside, and when i let her back in, she acted nice to me again!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:26 23/06/2010 by karen f
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#33 Posted: 04:29:10 23/06/2010
O.o!!!!
That is...
CREEPY AS H*LL! smilie
My parents had a ghost experience once, you guys want to hear it? smilie
#34 Posted: 04:35:16 23/06/2010 | Topic Creator
shure.

and now my cat kinda scares me.
---
Deia J Red Sparx Gems: 19
#35 Posted: 06:18:07 07/08/2010
awesome kk
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#36 Posted: 16:35:11 07/08/2010
anyway, next part:

CAT TROUBLES

ok, so a week ago, my mom locked the doors and windows, and told me she was going to bed. she also told me that the cat was outside and i'de need to unlock the door and let her in when she scratched at it. well, i forgot. and about 16 minuites later, i hear this weird noise by the window. so i go to it, and i see the cat climing off the window seal and into the house. so i figuerd: it must be open right? so i go to close it, when i realize the window is sealed closed. i turn around, kinda conserened, but went to pet the cat. and suddenly, she acted realy hostile to me, biting hard, scratching with full force, even lunging in a nonplayful way. this hostily went on for several days, until one day, she bites me and walkes to the living room, and comes back acting nice to me! then today, she acts all nice to me, but then goes outside, and when she came back, she acted hostile to me again. then, she went back outside, and when i let her back in, she acted nice to me again!

No offence but......thats not a ghost expirence. Its just a mad kitty with very strange hormorones.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#37 Posted: 20:35:07 07/08/2010
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
anyway, next part:

CAT TROUBLES

No offence but......thats not a ghost expirence. Its just a mad kitty with very strange hormorones.

yeah, we had a really old cat, nebbish, and one day she just attacked my dad. smilie i really miss that cat. any way, she did that cause she was so old or something. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me