Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > My Dragon Story Characters
Page 1 of 1
My Dragon Story Characters [CLOSED]
drkdragoneye Green Sparx Gems: 430
#1 Posted: 20:53:34 08/04/2010 | Topic Creator
So I've been working on my Dragon story lately and finally found time to write the personalities for my original characters. These are not all the characters, just the ones I made.

Drak (Male): Always raring on the go to do battle and actually have fun fighting. He is kind of humorous and comical. Drak started out once as a human that could transform into a Black Dragon, which the Dragon was his true form. Later a Dragon finds him and gives him his powers. Drak is now a purple colored dragon that has three transformations: Human (claws, eyes, and teeth are still visible), Half-Dragon-Half-Human [known as Half-Dragon] (Tail, Horns, claws, teeth, eyes, wings, slightly purple colored skin, able to breathe his 4 elemental powers), and Full Dragon (full features of a purple colored dragon with a black strip in the middle starting from his nose to the end of his tail). Drak also has found a female dragon that he is currently dating, which is not Zeen. Drak’s elemental breathes are fire, electricity, ice and earth.

Zeen (Female): Zeen is like Drak, but only has 2 transformations, Half-Dragon and Full Dragon. The first thing you would want to know about Zeen is to not get on her bad side, you won’t like it. Zeen is a snow dragon in her Full Dragon form, but she is the fire dragon in her Half-Dragon form. Zeen has 4 elemental breathes: Steel (Which she can secrete from any part of her body), Water, Wood, and Wind. Not only that, but she has a separate power that allows her to talk to nature. She can even use all of her elemental breathes all at once. Zeen likes to just have fun and relax every once in a while.

Silva (Female): Silva is not a dragon at all; she is human. She is like Drak before he got Spyro’s powers. She was a student at Drak’s school and was Drak’s only friend. Her animal transformation is a fox, and helps out with little things around the cave (Everyone’s home). She is also usually the quiet one. She doesn’t like to fight much at all, so she helps Hunter gather needed materials, only also because she is too weak to fight the enemies that the others face.

Sagitar (Male): Also not a dragon at all, he is a lynx that lives in an unknown country. He was made fun of in his past, so to get back at those people, he turned to the evil side and goes after Drak and his friends. The only problem was he never understood what the evil side was until his fight with Zeen. Sagitar is very comical and humorous. Sagitar soon gives up his ways and finds his own way of life and lives it good and to the fullest.

Jackson (Male): Jackson is a young Dragon. He is a green Dragon. He helps the others fight Sagitar, but is then given a purple amulet to keep in communication with the others when the need comes. Jackson doesn’t like to speak much, but when he feels like it he does. His friends call him “The Edge”. Jackson’s elemental breathes are acid, sound wave/sound blast, and fire.

*If you see this information posted on any other site, please message me and let me know, This is copyrighted material because it is my own creation. This includes this site as well. Any other user that is caught with this information let me know, message me their username and a link to it. Thank You.*
---
My name is Drak. And I am PROUD to be a dragon FURRY!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:39 19/04/2010 by drkdragoneye
#2 Posted: 14:53:44 10/04/2010 | Topic Creator
So what do you guys and gals think about this? Just curious.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#3 Posted: 14:55:33 10/04/2010
I think it's cool smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#4 Posted: 19:03:08 11/04/2010 | Topic Creator
@Spyrobaby: Thanks! smilie
---
#5 Posted: 21:22:51 11/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Ignore this post >.<
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:07 19/04/2010 by drkdragoneye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me