1 2
Glitches [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#51 Posted: 00:08:12 15/06/2010
Name: standing in midair.
which level: Valley of Avalar
game: DotD
System: I only have the game for Ps2 so Ps2
How to preform: First, get all cheats espically the fury breath cheat. Then got to the hill where the elite enemy is(the big hill). This works on Spyro and Cynder so you can choose which is the victim. Go all the way up till the rock wall and let them go down, make sure your elemental breath is on fury! Half way through use the breath but push it real quick. Then S/C will stop. Don't move them but the camera to thier feet and you'll notice that their not standing on the ground! Move around very slowly while the camera still on thier feet they'll walk in mid-air! This walking in midair happenes for a short while but you can use this glitch over and over again!

I hope you have fun!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#52 Posted: 06:30:53 28/06/2010
name of glitch:unlimited everything
Level:any
systemsmilielaystation, wii and xbox 360
how to perform:
The Secret Code:
L1:
Left, Up, Down, Up, Right
=)
Codes
PS2/PS3
Unlimited Life:
Hold L1 and with the joystick following this movements:
Right, right, down, down, left
Unlimited Mana:
R1:
Up, Right, Up, Left, Down
Maximum XP:
R1:
Up, Left, Left, Down, Up
Secret Code:
L1:
Left, Up, Down, Up, Right
XBOX 360 (the movement are the same, just change L1 and R1):
L1 = LB
R1 = RB
Wii: For the Wii you hold Z******** and then use the nun chuck for the directions
I hope this will help you much, and do not see this as cheating just a little help if you can not follow the game smilie .
All codes have been checked and it's working!
Good luck!
---
Why am I back
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#53 Posted: 21:54:27 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
TROLL BASH
Dragon City,Burned Lands,Floating Islands (best in dragon city)
360,Wii,DS,PS2/3
Let a troll bash you into the ground.Will not be stuck.
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#54 Posted: 16:06:40 15/07/2010
LOL!!!
---
,,This is where it really ends''
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#55 Posted: 14:13:42 12/08/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
on the wii, sometimes in the valley of avalar, random noises will just start up. first it sounds like glass breaking, then enemys, then wood breaking, then more enemys, then beeps. o.o
that's what i get for buying a used game. smilie

Thats happened to me in the dragon city halfway through a cutscene only my game siezed up as well so i had to start all over again
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#56 Posted: 04:50:26 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorta late
PS2,360,Wii
Burned Lands
Use cynder's shadow Dive and cross the second wall go to the small platform sticking out of the lava and sit there the Hero Orc will not come Now go back to the wall fight and it will be there.
Note:Use Fully upgraded Shadow Dive And Unlimited Mana to cross the wall.
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#57 Posted: 17:00:06 23/08/2010
Name of glitch: Sensorless Enemy
Whatever level: Floating Islands
System of the game: PS2 So Far
How to perform: Well.... I don't know EXACTLY how I did it, so I'll just tell you what I did from the start when I entered the level:
Light the torch on the left, don't light the right one. Go to the tall tower, and behind and lower than it is a platform with a backing, there's a torch on it, but, before that, go to the long peice of island, and you'll find one of the torches in thsoe dark crystals, the crystals should steal you mana. Get you mana back by smashing the crystal, don't light the torch. NOW go to the tower, then platform. And enemy will coem out, make sure your Cynder ever since you use Spyro to light the first torch. The enemy should NOT attack Cynder, just dive underground then pop up somewhere else when she aproaches him, soemtimes he will or won't. Try attacking, the enemy should NOT attack back. Switch to Spyro, and you will be greeted with an attack from the enemy. Switch to Cynder again, and the enemy will seem is if he doesn't know he's meant to attack her! Keep switching, and soon, he won't attack either of them! He will no longer know he's meant to attack them! He's sensorless!

I've got a vidoe on youtube, it's called: Los: DotD: Sendorless Enemy! It's by CyndersEternalNight. To easily find it, just go here: http://cynderseternalnight.youtube.com
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#58 Posted: 10:04:41 19/09/2010
Quote: FireFlight99
on the wii, sometimes in the valley of avalar, random noises will just start up. first it sounds like glass breaking, then enemys, then wood breaking, then more enemys, then beeps. o.o
that's what i get for buying a used game. smilie

Thats happened to me in the dragon city halfway through a cutscene only my game siezed up as well so i had to start all over again

Fireflight did you have a new game or used? cause mine was brand new
KHRoxas Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#59 Posted: 18:13:06 19/09/2010
i know. there's only one glitch that is anoying...the one in the cutscene. sparx's face is messed up. it made me laugh at first, but it you get over how strange it is.

I imagine it's just a little mistake. I just wonder why it happened for the PS2 version of DOTD. ;P
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#60 Posted: 19:19:22 19/09/2010
Super-jump glitch. Catacombs. Wii. I don't know how I did it, but spyro was jumping super far and fast, like the avalar snake skill glitch. Also, has anyone posted the one where you can block the spiky wall with wing shields on wii?
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#61 Posted: 07:59:23 18/10/2010
i will try it
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#62 Posted: 08:10:43 18/10/2010
Name: Cynder died!!!!!
Wich level: Burned lands
System: I only have ps2....so ps2 smilie
How to preform: Ok u know that broken bridge? and theres broken peices in the lava? well go to the 1 in front of the bridge then switch to cynder then stand on the broken peice and then cynder's health will go down and when i didnt notice, her health went down and she died. It dont work with spyro for some reason....maybe cynder is alergic to lava? smilie

Name: Flying high
Wich level: any
System: I only have ps2....so ps2 smilie
How to preform: (u should use the infinit mana cheat for this) go to a high point u can stand on then switch to spyro then fly and quickly breath fire and spyro shouldnt be flying down but in the same spot he was when he was flying!!!!!
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#63 Posted: 18:36:50 28/10/2010

Is a cool glitch!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#64 Posted: 22:42:03 28/10/2010
It is, sonicbrawler182! I gotta try that on my Wii copy smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#65 Posted: 23:00:34 28/10/2010
I plan to upload a ton of stuff about this game sometime. I even plan to playthrough the game without upgrading and by only using melee attacks. I am so crazy! I also love this game. I'm playing it right now, trying to explore more glitches and stuff!
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#66 Posted: 03:02:55 29/10/2010
That's a really cool glitch! ^ The view is so cool!
I love looking for Glitches in DotD
#67 Posted: 13:32:05 29/10/2010
I love looking for glitches in any game! Although, I hate bad glitches that make a game unfairly hard. (Sonic 06, I'm looking at you!)
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#68 Posted: 20:51:13 29/10/2010
Woot! I love watching glitch vids, be sure to post any new ones you find smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#69 Posted: 21:11:15 29/10/2010
I will! This isn't the only game I've found cool glitches in!
---
#70 Posted: 10:26:54 19/11/2010
Here is a glitch guide made by RadSpyro of YouTube and the Spyro forum:
http://spyro.xemnas.net/DOTD.txt
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me