Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Glitches [CLOSED]
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#1 Posted: 02:15:58 31/03/2010 | Topic Creator
If you have you found any glitches in the game you can post glitches you found, an example

Name of glitch
Whatever level
System of the game
How to perform

If you get any more ideas for a glitch explanation thing PM me with your idea to add.

Over The Gate
Dam
All
Get on top of the hero orc wait for it to blast you up and you`ll be over the gate.
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:11 31/03/2010 by gaul2
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 04:21:49 31/03/2010
there's one for the wii that you can quadruple jump. smilie i forgot how to though...
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
uriclovver Green Sparx Gems: 279
#3 Posted: 19:51:53 31/03/2010
well i saw this on youtube but i know it is. for ps2. level first home land. game enter the dragon fly. you know where you learn to glide and Hunter poofs somewhere you know that wall if you charge though its pink sky and you can see Hunter.
---
my favorite charaitar is cynder because i play as her. and i have a spyro doll
#4 Posted: 04:49:16 01/04/2010
i learned how to. smilie
Name of glitch: (havn't named it yet)
Whatever level: any
System of the game: wii
How to perform: double jump, press and hold B. your flying, sort of, and you can do a double jump after that. smilie works better with spyro
also, yesterday when i was in the valley of avalar, i flew up and then started to attack, and lots of random noises started to come up. i turned off my wii. smilie
Name of glitch: giant shadow ball
Whatever level: any
System of the game: as far as i know, PS2
How to perform: turn cynder's element to shadow. press and hold R2 and then start to press L1 repetadly. her shadow ball is bigger!smilie
Name of glitch: vines
Whatever level: any level with vines
System of the game: only tried it on PS2 so far...
How to perform: have one dragon go as far as they can on the bottem of any set of vines. have the other dragon right above the first one. make the first one walk up...they go under the other dragon. smilie lol
Name of glitch: air dragon
Whatever level: valley of avalar
System of the game: only tried it with wii so far...
How to perform: you need to be in one player. Be spyro and have him go over to where you go for the end of the level. have him stand facing the door and then switch to cynder. go from spyro's left to right. stop in the middle. you're inside him. strange....and, if you start with cynder for this, her head goes into the wallsmilie
and...that glitch leads to another...
Name of glitch: freedom!!!
Whatever level: valley of avalar
System of the game: only tried it on wii so far...
How to perform: do the glitch air dragon. then, you can walk away and the other dragon dosn't follow you. smilie once you fly or get far enough away, they'll come back though.
all the glitches i know so far...that i can remembersmilie
---
Dark Man Yellow Sparx Gems: 1128
#5 Posted: 20:42:08 05/04/2010
Well Spyro is dead and Cynder is draging him around the place.
---
Who Dares Wins
glacierstar Red Sparx Gems: 80
#6 Posted: 01:40:31 07/04/2010
smilie i have a few

Name of glitch: Spyro Cynder switch PHAIL

Whatever level: most common in avalar. but in any level.

System of the game: only have the ps2 so.... so far only the ps2 version

How to perform: well theres no real way to preform it. but my ps2 is really old.... like i have the original ps2 so.... its age may have something to do with it.... so sometimes when i switch from spyro to cynder or visa-versa,.... cynder would normally say things like "Cover me!" or "Ill lead." aand spyro would say things liek "Move it, Cynder!" or something else... but once i went to switch to cynder... and almost died laughing.... when i switched she said "Move it, Cynder!" lol... in spyros voice and everything..... so cynder is taking spyros quotes... and spyro is taking cynders.... this makes for a really good laugh lol

Name of glitch: Flying phail

Whatever level: floating islands

System of the game: Ps2

How to perform: ok well just start flying. sometimes your follower dragon (as in if you are spyro your follower is cynder), will just stay in one position. like they will be in the flying pose but they dont turn and just follow you everywhere.... like once i was cynder and flying around... spyro was facing backwards just flapping his wings over and over..... O-O

Name of glitch elite zombies that phail
(must beat game with at least an 80% to work right and the elite enemies for the levels must already have been beaten)

Whatever level catacombs, twilight falls, avalar (every time for me), floating islands *on occasion

System of the game for me its ps2/ ive heard of this happening with wii.

How to perform: chapter mode.... if you have already beaten the elite in the area re visit it. go to where the elite is and sometimes it will be there.... but thats the thing... its there.... you beat it... but WTF? its not moving... the elite just stands there not doing anything. in avalar, you can push it off the edge and it will pop back up out of the earth like how it normally would.... but in all the levels it happens in... if you attack them they wont attack back or defend or move. they just stand there.

ill get in more tomorrow lol.... gotta figure out the levels with the other 3 smilie
---
I'm going insane.
Nah, you made it to insane YEARS ago.
#7 Posted: 17:22:57 12/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: uriclovver
well i saw this on youtube but i know it is. for ps2. level first home land. game enter the dragon fly. you know where you learn to glide and Hunter poofs somewhere you know that wall if you charge though its pink sky and you can see Hunter.

This is for DOTD not ETD.
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
#8 Posted: 01:06:59 13/04/2010
nice glitches glacierstar. lol. smilie
that reminds me, in dragoncity, at the beginning, most people try using spyro's ice breath at first. well, some people try cynder's wind breath. i tried it with her wind breath, just to see if spyro was going to say anything, like "its not working" just like Cynder does to spyro, but they just said the exact same things. smilie um, cynder? your the one using your elements, not spyro...smilie
oh, yea, it was on my PS2. haven't tried the wii yet...
---
Free Bird Ripto Gems: 602
#9 Posted: 02:16:33 13/04/2010
That happened to me too. In DotD Spyro and Cynder were flying and Spyro got stuck in the air. He was moving, but he was just stuck.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:38 13/04/2010 by Free Bird
#10 Posted: 02:36:16 13/04/2010
lol. smilie i need to try that.
---
#11 Posted: 02:37:49 13/04/2010
It's pretty funny. This glitch usually happens in Avalar
glacierstar Red Sparx Gems: 80
#12 Posted: 19:20:57 13/04/2010
lol the ps2 version is so glitchy smilie
---
I'm going insane.
Nah, you made it to insane YEARS ago.
#13 Posted: 02:33:39 14/04/2010
i know. there's only one glitch that is anoying...the one in the cutscene. sparx's face is messed up. it made me laugh at first, but it you get over how strange it is.
---
#14 Posted: 02:58:36 14/04/2010
I get that one all the time.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#15 Posted: 06:50:31 14/04/2010
once cynder got stuck under the area at the end of the burned lands under the rock.
#16 Posted: 14:10:28 14/04/2010
i might know what you're talking about...
in the burned lands, you can fly into this one spot then you get stuck and have to restart the game. smilie
---
shadow5222 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#17 Posted: 16:22:07 14/04/2010
Name of glitch: stuck and preview

System of the gamesmilies2

How to perform: ok so go to the island with the staple turret and make spyro/cynder does'nt matter go to the edge and get a dark crystal there so spyro/cynder can get stuck there let the other one hang they will get stuck in the island! then leave it there for a few minutes and then you will see a trailer to crash!!!
---
Where are those irons???????? :::smilie
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#18 Posted: 18:44:29 17/04/2010
Theres this one where Spyro got stuck in the bump of land jutting out under the Elite Enemy Arena in the Valley of Avalar. I forget how it happened though, but I couldn't get him out. His legs were just sticking out.
#19 Posted: 21:20:31 17/04/2010
on the wii, sometimes in the valley of avalar, random noises will just start up. first it sounds like glass breaking, then enemys, then wood breaking, then more enemys, then beeps. o.o
that's what i get for buying a used game. smilie
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#20 Posted: 00:44:42 18/04/2010
English....PLZ
#21 Posted: 02:42:30 18/04/2010
i don' t entiende. hable por favor espaƱol. smilie
lol. smilie
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#22 Posted: 03:59:15 18/04/2010
my DOTD made noises like that in the ruins of warfang i posted the glitch on the general disscussion thingy so if you want more info go there
#23 Posted: 16:01:50 18/04/2010
hmm....glad its not just my disk then....i thought it was, i got a used one...
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#24 Posted: 16:09:53 18/04/2010
I have a used copy too and it happens to me very rarely in the Dam and in the Burned Lands.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Shadowflight Green Sparx Gems: 375
#25 Posted: 23:05:47 18/04/2010
I haven't encountered too many glitches so far in my copy of DotD, except these really strange three:

First one- Cynder started talking German. Spyro said, "Are you with me?" and Cynder said something in German, instead of saying "I'm with you!" in English.
(I know because I tried to learn German a couple years back).

The second one is where, at the beginning of the game, instead of showing me the cutscene where Spyro and Cynder are busted out of the yellow crystal, it showed me the ending where Malefor dies. I was like "What the heck!?"

The third one is where Spyro had Cynder's elements! He was breathing shadow and fear and stuff. I thought it was pretty funny. It does that the entire time I play through Floating Islands, no matter what.
I was like, "I want fire!" *Switches to Spyro* "Whoops, I gotta switch back to Cynder" smilie
I guess you would call that glitch "Element swap."

And I got a new copy! That's whats weird. Mine wasn't used.

~Shadowflight <3
---
I'm alone now; me and all I stood for. We're wandering now, all in parts and pieces to swim lonely. To find your own way out now. -Evanescence, Your Star
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:07:58 18/04/2010 by Shadowflight
Shadowflight Green Sparx Gems: 375
#26 Posted: 23:11:32 18/04/2010
Oh, and I forgot the one where Spyro and Cynder start walking on the lava in the Burned Lands. They just landed right on the lava and started walking. It's kinda cool :]

~Shadowflight <3
---
I'm alone now; me and all I stood for. We're wandering now, all in parts and pieces to swim lonely. To find your own way out now. -Evanescence, Your Star
SwiftWing Green Sparx Gems: 390
#27 Posted: 05:49:42 19/04/2010
lol i did the hero orc thing once! i was like "what the...?" it didn't blast me over the gate, but spyro did get dizzy when he landed, and cynder somehow managed to ditch the chain and stay on the ground lol smilie
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
smilie : smilie
#28 Posted: 04:06:41 22/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Glitch:SCAM
Level:VOA
How to perform:Just a glitch
Description:When hunter sees the grublins come he said scram.In my game he said Scam.
LOL
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
#29 Posted: 07:48:49 22/04/2010
scram???? i don't remember in any of the spyro games anyone saying 'scram'!
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#30 Posted: 17:39:04 22/04/2010
Same here, I don't remember Hunter saying that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#31 Posted: 23:46:47 22/04/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
i know. there's only one glitch that is anoying...the one in the cutscene. sparx's face is messed up. it made me laugh at first, but it you get over how strange it is.

Hm, I've heardn of that one, but, I never notoced it in mine, witch level was it?
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#32 Posted: 23:48:40 22/04/2010
Quote: shadow5222
Name of glitch: stuck and preview

System of the gamesmilies2

How to perform: ok so go to the island with the staple turret and make spyro/cynder does'nt matter go to the edge and get a dark crystal there so spyro/cynder can get stuck there let the other one hang they will get stuck in the island! then leave it there for a few minutes and then you will see a trailer to crash!!!

Weird, I'm going to try that, what a staple turret?
---
#33 Posted: 23:51:07 22/04/2010
Quote: Shadowflight
I haven't encountered too many glitches so far in my copy of DotD, except these really strange three:

First one- Cynder started talking German. Spyro said, "Are you with me?" and Cynder said something in German, instead of saying "I'm with you!" in English.
(I know because I tried to learn German a couple years back).

The second one is where, at the beginning of the game, instead of showing me the cutscene where Spyro and Cynder are busted out of the yellow crystal, it showed me the ending where Malefor dies. I was like "What the heck!?"

The third one is where Spyro had Cynder's elements! He was breathing shadow and fear and stuff. I thought it was pretty funny. It does that the entire time I play through Floating Islands, no matter what.
I was like, "I want fire!" *Switches to Spyro* "Whoops, I gotta switch back to Cynder" smilie
I guess you would call that glitch "Element swap."

And I got a new copy! That's whats weird. Mine wasn't used.

~Shadowflight <3

I want to try the 'Element Swap' glitch! Do you have any idea how to do it?
---
Flamentah Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#34 Posted: 03:40:22 23/04/2010
Name of glitch: Umm.. Underground.

Whatever level: Any

System of the game: I did PS2, it might work on others too though

How to perform: Find one of the big green or yellow guys, have your fury ready, and right when he brings his hands back to smash you, activate your fury and if done right he'll smash you and you'll go under ground. It's kinda hard to get back up, seems best if done while being Spyro though.

Hope you like it smilie
---
Artists create the Beauty Musicians create the Melody Dancers create Grace so what do you create?
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#35 Posted: 09:15:13 23/04/2010
Quote: Flamentah

System of the game: I did PS2, it might work on others too thoug

How to perform: Find one of the giant trolls, have your fury ready, and right when he brings his hands back to smash you, activate your fury and if done right he'll smash you and you'll go under ground. It's kinda hard to get back up, seems best if done while being Spyro though.

Hope you like it smilie

Fixed... and that one sucks. I found that one about 2 years ago.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#36 Posted: 15:06:17 24/04/2010
Name of glitch: Knock the camera over.
Whatever level: Valley of Avalar
System of the game: PS2
How to perform: I'm not sure exactly, I can't remember many details. Finish saving Meadow and be ready to go to Warfang- don't go. Go on/near the vines heading up to where the Elite Enimy is at the top, be Cynder. I don't remember much but something wierd happened. Cynder was in the position of falling down, but frozen halfway through the wall, only able to rotate. The camera was really jerky, then it suddenly fell upside down facing Spyro on the ground. It really looked like Spyro was examining a tipped-over camera... but the fun ended after a moment and it went back to normal.

Name of glitch: Don't fall through the floor.
Whatever level: Floating Islands
System of the game: DS
How to perform: There's one part in one of the portals coming off that main floating building place of the DS Floating Islands. It's one of the places where you have to press the buitton to open a door, the red area I think. There's a sort of building, attached to it is a tunnel where there's lots of Shadow Apes... if you have no idea what I'm talking about, never mind. But I was charging and suddenly Cynder fell through the floor. She didn't die, she sort of stayed on the bottom of the screen in glide position, floating on nothing. She could do melee occasionally, she couldn't use her element attacks, I could change to Spyro and back but it stayed the same until I quit and restarted.

Name of glitch: Slippery surface?
Whatever level: Floating Islands
System of the game: DS
How to perform: You can't perform this one, but sometimes goblins fall off the platform they're on, the one I saw suddenly started sliding to the left and fell off. It landed on a lower platform.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
DarkCynder X Green Sparx Gems: 485
#37 Posted: 08:25:40 05/05/2010
I have some strange glitches here...
name of the glitch:smilie is a tree-dragon.
whatever level:valey of avalar
system: Ps2
How to perform it:you have already
beat the grublins and the first tree you see go on it under the branch and walk inside it... you will stuck on the tree!! and if you want to go undergroundsmilieress the square botton many times and you see smilie falling then hold triangle and you will go underground!
name of the glitch:The level is gone and smilie's alive!
whatever level:valey of avalar
system: Ps2
How to perform it: After you save the cheetah village you go to save smilie walking with smilie's shadow element(Don't go just running with smilie! Run with her shadow ball doing the speed thing and don't stop doing it!) then go back without have done fighting and...WTF?!WHERE'S THE LEVEL?!When you see the loadin thing apears that means the graphics is ok and the level will to normal.
---
smilie:AAAAAHHHH!THE VERONICA VIRUS IS INSIDE ME!
smilie:WTF?
smilie:You heard me......RESPECT TO THE GREAT VERONICA!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:45 02/06/2010 by DarkCynder X
#38 Posted: 00:15:47 06/05/2010
i found this one thats really fun. even cynder can do it. xD
Name of glitch: weeeeeee!
Whatever level: the catacombs
System of the game: Wii
How to perform: go to that one spot where spyro has to use electricity, then go over to the wind current. do the double double jump glitch(double jump, then press B and hold it.)you can still go up the current. if you get out of it at the right time, you can go through the celing(xD) and hit above the doorway. smilie its so fun!
---
#39 Posted: 06:47:54 06/05/2010
lol once my game REALLY glitched- and i mean REALLY!!!!! cynder was levitating about five metres above spyro who was apparently afraid of a crystal smilie then i found an elite zombie, walked on water and cynder froze on the raft, she was stuck in a half standing half lying down position with her bum in the air and her tail curled over her head, poor soul smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:52 06/05/2010 by SwiftWing
#40 Posted: 06:51:38 06/05/2010
I find that kind of hard to believe smilie
firewhip123 Gnorc Gems: 40
#41 Posted: 19:51:19 13/05/2010
i know 1.
glitch:Ivinsible!
Area: malofors lair
play in 2 player
PS3

let malofor kill the 2nd player. this is only temporary! you arent dead! contiue attacks.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#42 Posted: 04:04:21 27/05/2010
Quote: AngelicBeast
Quote: Flamentah

System of the game: I did PS2, it might work on others too though

How to perform: Find one of the big green or yellow guys, have your fury ready, and right when he brings his hands back to smash you, activate your fury and if done right he'll smash you and you'll go under ground. It's kinda hard to get back up, seems best if done while being Spyro though.

Hope you like it smilie

Lol That Glitch Is Funny I Just Tried It In The Burned Lands smilie

I got that glitch too. I had to switch to Cynder when it happened. At first I had no idea what the heck happened at first because I was getting ready to use fury and next thing I knew it was zoomed in on Spyro underneath the platform.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
ajb6400 Green Sparx Gems: 184
#43 Posted: 02:46:16 31/05/2010
I have never heard any glitches in the game
---
Ok so i made this
www.dragonadopters.wetpaint.com
#44 Posted: 02:48:35 31/05/2010
but there is a glitch in TEN
---
Ok so i made this
#45 Posted: 03:00:45 31/05/2010
name of glitch:fly in one direction Game: TEN location any where consle: wii In TEN when your dark spyro first press random buttens and jumhen tndp while in the air press the butten that lets you do something with your horns keep pressing it then viola! you will be able to reach high places and FLY IN ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@
---
Ok so i made this
KHRoxas Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#46 Posted: 00:18:32 01/06/2010
Quote: Free Bird
I get that one all the time.

I believe everyone with the Ps2 version does.

Also, ajb6400, try not to triple post, that's why there's and edit feature.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:20:32 01/06/2010 by KHRoxas
#47 Posted: 21:47:33 01/06/2010
Quote: firewhip123
i know 1.
glitch:Ivinsible!
Area: malofors lair
play in 2 player
PS3

let malofor kill the 2nd player. this is only temporary! you arent dead! contiue attacks.

Too bad I don't have a PS3. smilie
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#48 Posted: 15:33:05 02/06/2010
Quote: glacierstar
smilie i have a few

Name of glitch: Spyro Cynder switch PHAIL

Whatever level: most common in avalar. but in any level.

System of the game: only have the ps2 so.... so far only the ps2 version

How to perform: well theres no real way to preform it. but my ps2 is really old.... like i have the original ps2 so.... its age may have something to do with it.... so sometimes when i switch from spyro to cynder or visa-versa,.... cynder would normally say things like "Cover me!" or "Ill lead." aand spyro would say things liek "Move it, Cynder!" or something else... but once i went to switch to cynder... and almost died laughing.... when i switched she said "Move it, Cynder!" lol... in spyros voice and everything..... so cynder is taking spyros quotes... and spyro is taking cynders.... this makes for a really good laugh lol

Name of glitch: Flying phail

System of the game: Ps2

How to perform: ok well just start flying. sometimes your follower dragon (as in if you are spyro your follower is cynder), will just stay in one position. like they will be in the flying pose but they dont turn and just follow you everywhere.... like once i was cynder and flying around... spyro was facing backwards just flapping his wings over and over..... O-O

Name of glitch elite zombies that phail
(must beat game with at least an 80% to work right and the elite enemies for the levels must already have been beaten)

Whatever level catacombs, twilight falls, avalar (every time for me), floating islands *on occasion

System of the game for me its ps2/ ive heard of this happening with wii.

How to perform: chapter mode.... if you have already beaten the elite in the area re visit it. go to where the elite is and sometimes it will be there.... but thats the thing... its there.... you beat it... but WTF? its not moving... the elite just stands there not doing anything. in avalar, you can push it off the edge and it will pop back up out of the earth like how it normally would.... but in all the levels it happens in... if you attack them they wont attack back or defend or move. they just stand there.

ill get in more tomorrow lol.... gotta figure out the levels with the other 3 smilie

i remember the first one! it happened to me on wii except cynder said one of spyro's quotes and it was in her voice. i was leik LOL
cynderfan123 Red Sparx Gems: 18
#49 Posted: 17:42:39 06/06/2010
Name of glitch:elektric powa
Whatever level :any with fighting
System of the game:Wii
How to perform: Ok first make sure you have full breath power, then be spyro if not, breath should be electric. then upgrade to lv. 2 3 or 4 whatever you know. then press and hold (c) then rapedly press b then quickly press (Z) with (C). if done right, then your fury should be acivated
your fury doesnt need to be full or even have any fury in it so try it!!!
Cynderfan123
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me