Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of the Elements [CLOSED]
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#1 Posted: 01:29:46 18/03/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a small story I decided to put together. Just read, you'll see.

Prologue

In a dark void, nothingness stretched out for hundreds of thousands of miles. There was a small globe, suspended in the air. Suddenly, it exploded, and life flooded into the dark void. Stars, rocks, planets, everything. There were living creatures, and green things, and they all were pulled towards a small, luminous blue and green body. Gravity sucked them into it, and they fell into water, and some onto land. They soon realized they could hear, and see, feel, touch, and taste. There were creatures of many kinds. Some with fur. Some with feathers. Some had rough skin, called scales. And some were slimy. But there was one type that stood out more than the rest. They were the scaly ones. They had spikes. Sharp teeth and huge claws were also a feature that stood out. The other animals had them too, but on these beasts they were magnificent. Huge veins with membranes stretched over them sprouted out of their shoulders, and they had long, spindly tails with tips of various kinds on the end. They had a colossal array of colors, from a sparkling silver, to a deep green. There were many. And all the other creatures were jealous of their beauty and majesty. These creatures knew right away that they were special. They knew their sole purpose: to keep the new world in order. They were dragons.

Hope you like it. smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#2 Posted: 22:01:45 22/03/2010
Sounds interesting! smilie
#3 Posted: 22:04:25 22/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. smilie Here's more:

Chapter 1 - Arrogance Never Goes Anywhere

In a small clearing, two dragons sat side by side. One was a deep, luminous green with brown features. The other was a fiery red, and who had gray and smokey features. "Look what I can do!" the green one exclaimed. "Rocky," the red one said. "You brag often. What is it this time?" Rocky held up a massive paw. Focusing hard, he formed a hard ball of soil in the palm of his paw. "Hm. Impressive." the red dragon said. "But watch this." Taking a deep breath, he blew out a fiery explosion from his mouth. The ground in front of him was singed. "Nice one, Pyro." Rocky complemented. "I bet you can't do this." Opening his mouth, Rocky let out a super-sonic blast that jarred the earth beneath the two. "No, I can't do that, I can only breath fire," Pyro remarked. Rocky rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a beautiful, young blue and minty green dragoness appeared from nowhere. "Will you two stop trying to outdo each other?" she said softly. "Or I will have to show you both what power is really like." Pyro and Rocky laughed. With that, the sparkling blue dragoness, by the name of Hydra squirted a spout of water from her mouth. It dampened the scales of Pyro and Rocky, and they snorted in disgust. Hydra laughed. "And that's just the beginning." "Oh, it's on!" Rocky exclaimed. He sent a tremor through the earth and knocked over Hydra. She growled and sent a giant spray of water at Rocky. It went up his nose and in his mouth. Pyro laughed, and Rocky sent a small sonic blast his way. Pyro was thrown aside. Then, he jumped up, shook his head, and tossed a fireball Rocky's way. The fireball exploded in a wide array of bright reds, yellows, and oranges. Rocky dodged. Hydra shot an aqua bomb, extinguishing the fire. All in a flash, a huge gust of wind came rushing through, and another dragoness appeared. She was bright yellow, and had silver features. "Quit!" she exclaimed in a harsh, raspy voice. "There is no need for such pointless competition!" The three brawling dragons stopped immediately. "You are all of an equal nature," the wise dragoness said. "Forgive us, Airia." Rocky muttered. "We always get carried away, you know." Airia laughed. "I've noticed." she said. It seemed she was the one to always keep these three in line. It was true they each harnessed a power and were special in their own unique way. An element for each. Rocky, earth. Pyro, fire. Hydra, water. Airia, wind. These were the elements of the new world.
#4 Posted: 22:44:23 22/03/2010
Cool!
#5 Posted: 23:07:23 22/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. I originally typed it on Celestial Spyro.
#6 Posted: 23:08:42 22/03/2010
Oh really?
#7 Posted: 21:17:05 23/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Link?
#8 Posted: 22:36:23 23/03/2010
You can.

*looks at avatar* I'm scared. smilie
#9 Posted: 01:40:41 24/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Here it is.

Thank you. smilie

ocky padded silently through the forest. He was bored. Pyro was busy with battle training, and Hydra and Airia were nowhere to be found. Fine, he thought. I don't need them anyway. Rocky paced on. The dirt path he was following was waled everyday, and therefore it was pretty worn. Eventually, it came to a stop. "Time to turn around," he muttered. When he rotated, he glimpsed a cave. "Huh?" Tentatively, he peered inside. It was dark, and dank. Rocky trusted the earth to help him feel his way through. Twisting and turning through the tunnels, Rocky wondered whether this was a good idea. Just as he was convincing himself to turn back, he walked into a large alcove. Light flooded in through a series of small openings in the ceiling. There, in front of him, was a glowing orb. It changed colors from green, to blue, to yellow, to red, and then to a radiant purple. Rocky was hypnotized. Walking slowly towards it, he sniffed. It smelled differently each time it changed colors. When it was green, it smelled earthy, like him. When it was yellow, it smelled of a summer breeze. Red, brought a scent of fire and ash. And when it was blue, the smell of sea water was emitted. Oddest of all, when it was purple, all the scents came together as one. Reaching out a paw, Rocky touched it. He felt power suddenly rushing through his veins. "This thing has power..." he muttered. "Should I take it, or leave it?" He shook his head. Then, Rocky decided he should leave it, go find the others, and show it to them. "Now you stay there," he said. "And I'll be back." Then he left to find his friends, and see what they thought of the mysterious glowing orb.

That's all I have.
#10 Posted: 00:56:26 26/03/2010
Interesting.
#11 Posted: 16:49:36 27/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Here comes more!

Pyro was blowing smoke rings when he heard Rocky's big paws thrumming across the ground. He twisted his massive head to see his friend with a surprised and excited look on his face. "Pyro! Come quickly!" he panted. Then he shot off back the way he came. Rolling his eyes, Pyro shot off in a flurry of flames. Rocky led him through the woods and to a small cave. His sides heaving, Pyro managed to say, "What... are... we... doing... here...?" Rocky, who acted as if he'd just woken up, said, "Follow me, there's something you have to see." Pyro shook his head and followed the green dragon through endless tunnels. "What is this place? Where have you led me?" "Sh! You'll see." Pyro continued to follow Rocky. After a while, they arrived in a large alcove. In the middle, an eye-catching orb glowed with vibrant colors. Pyro bounded over to it. Sniffing it, he found it gave off different scents. "What do you think of it, Py?" Rocky asked sincerely. "Not sure," Pyro replied. "I've never seen anything quite like it." "Should we get Hydra and Airia? They're sma-." "No!" Pyro interrupted. "We don't need them. We'll figure out what this does. Tentatively picking up the fragile orb, Pyro stared at it, marveling at the beauty of it. He thought, I wonder if it controls others, or something? No more than the thought had popped into his mind, a blast of flame emerged from the orb, and Rock dodged it just in time. "Whoa!" he exclaimed. Pyro was amazed. Earth! he thought, and the orb threw out a mighty earth bomb that exploded, shaking the cave and the two dragons inside. "Wow... Such power." Pyro whispered. And it was then, that the sparks of ambition lit up in his fiery eyes.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me