Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Don't hold your breath but... [CLOSED]
K-Tech Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#1 Posted: 03:35:22 02/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Brian Manis, one of the numerous producers of the movie has updated this web-page here: http://www.themovieinsider.com...egend-of-spyro/

Now don't hold your breath, despite that Mr. Manis, or some guy named Brian, has not yet added anything else except production time. It is completed. I'm not sure how legit it is BUT, it seems the sites a lot more "the producers help make things accurate" friendly. It could be possible. Better than wikipedia that's for sure.
---
I'm k-tech... and I approve this message.
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#2 Posted: 13:36:08 02/03/2010
Even though I'm not sure if this is real proof or not but... Yippie!? smilie (I think)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:26 02/03/2010 by Aqua-Dragoness
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#3 Posted: 23:04:37 04/03/2010
No. Apparently Elijah pulled out of the project
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#4 Posted: 02:24:00 05/03/2010
Not necessarily. The last we heard from him was September and it's not impossible that they didn't sign him on between then and now.

"You know, it's funny. People have mentioned that to me. I'm not attached to do that. I know that there's talk of that. I did the video game [laughs]. I don't know if I'll do that or not. It'd be fun to carry on the character, but I'm not officially attached to that yet."

What makes me more suspicious is that the film is supposedly complete. If it is, it's going to be pretty horrible, because that is impossibly fast for an animated feature to be finished. Unless there was a lot more work being put into it during the development of LoS (which would partially explain why the games were so lackluster; multi-tasking is not a good thing sometimes).
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#5 Posted: 16:21:31 05/03/2010
I doubt the movie is finished, I actually think they haven't even started. But watch me be wrong.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
K-Tech Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#6 Posted: 22:40:06 05/03/2010 | Topic Creator
^I guess we'll see in April now huh?
---
I'm k-tech... and I approve this message.
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#7 Posted: 23:44:26 05/03/2010
I really hoped it didnt come out to be honest. But then again there is a possibilty that they could've been working on the film awhile back, and until now have just released info. But I had hoped that they didnt go thru with it. I hope its not true....
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#8 Posted: 23:44:38 05/03/2010
Im lookin foward to other things, not that.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#9 Posted: 00:57:08 06/03/2010
Quote: Razz
Unless there was a lot more work being put into it during the development of LoS (which would partially explain why the games were so lackluster; multi-tasking is not a good thing sometimes).

Other than anyone checking to see if it is exceptable (they may or may not be doing this, depending on the terms for making the movie) I doubt anyone from Sierra/VUGames/Activision has anything to do with the movie. The real work is left to another company.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me