Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My contest winners [CLOSED]
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1 Posted: 08:33:58 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I thought that making a new topic will get all the contest people's attention....

Anyway, I have decided the winners for my contest! ;3

First place goes too:

Night Owl! I love it. The drawing blew me away. I love the writing, and the starts, and the eyes. But everything else was also good. You win a request off one off your dragons (can't be Infinity) plus a mager role in my third story.

Second place goes too:

black dragon! The main reason why you came second is because your drawing looks almost EXACTLY like my character. And you got the proportions right too, even if you did coloured him in quickly. I loved the wings too, and the eye. You win a drawing off a dragon off your choice.

Third place goes too:

Spyrobaby! Your drawing was great! Loved it! And when I have more contest, I would be honored if you would to enter them (same goes with black dragon and Night Owl). I like the eyes. They make him look evil. >:3 You win a black and white version of a dragon of your choice.

Sorry to that person who didn't get a place. But I did have trouble deciding on who should come third. They where both good so I couldn't decide. I appreciate your effort and your participation on entering my contest, and keep a look out for other contest made by me. You might come first place someday. ;3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 08:38:09 18/02/2010
Yay! Third place! I can't draw male dragons well so I did Ruuko's eyes evil, I always do that smilie My dragon is quite simple to draw, but she has swirls on her body and 4 horns, a jewel on her tail and on the end of her wings.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#3 Posted: 10:53:39 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Am I already drawing one off your dragons? Or am I thinking off a different person...?
---
#4 Posted: 10:56:37 18/02/2010
Yes you are. You're drawing Shadlin for me.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:56:59 18/02/2010 by Spyrobaby
#5 Posted: 11:39:52 18/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Ah, yeah, that's right. So the dragon I'm gonna draw for you can't be Shadlin then....

Can you give me the description about your dragon and what she looks like? And maybe a picture if you have any? But you don't need to describe the colours.
---
#6 Posted: 11:53:33 18/02/2010
Ok.

Here's a generator pic, but I want you to draw her as an adult:
[User Posted Image]

She isn't as skinny BTW.
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#7 Posted: 12:14:43 18/02/2010
*dies* Thank you so much! It wasn't even that good. x3 I'll PM you the character's details. :3 Well done everyone!
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 02:08:36 20/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaby
Ok.

Here's a generator pic, but I want you to draw her as an adult:
[User Posted Image]

She isn't as skinny BTW.

Okay, one more question. Does she look like that, or does she look different?
---
#9 Posted: 12:10:22 21/02/2010
She looks like that.
---
#10 Posted: 09:06:51 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, thanks.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me