Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > spoil it for me ( warriors series)
Page 1 of 1
spoil it for me ( warriors series) [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 03:46:47 11/02/2010 | Topic Creator
all right people i am only on book power of three but i wanna know some things so here is ur chance to spiol it for the people not past book 1 in power of three.

my questions so far : ok so iv'e descoverd that leafpool is realy lionpaw,hollypaw and jaypaws mother but my questins on this are-
how does brambleclaw react when he discover that his kits r not his?
did he know all along?
does hollypaw die?
and my last question so far ...
how did leafpool sneek having crowfeathers kits!?!

ok u guys can answer these and add ur own spoilers or ask questions if u want!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 16:45:51 11/02/2010
I can asnwer some.

Brambleclaw thought they were his kits.

We don't know yet if Hollyleaf dies, but most people are pretty certian.

Leafpool and Squirrelflight were in on it. Leafpool had them outside of camp, and Squirrelflight brought them into camp, claiming that they were her own. Leafpool would have been there watching the birth anyway, so it was easy to fake.
---
Back from hibernation.
#3 Posted: 02:39:05 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
oh ok but how did brambleclaw react when he found out?... does he find out?
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#4 Posted: 02:45:10 12/02/2010
yes he does. he stops being mates with Squirrelflight, or, that's what i heard.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#5 Posted: 02:47:32 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
ok i need actual evidents pinkdesi , not an " thats what i heard", if u could go on a web site or read the book where he finds out then i will be more shure
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 02:47:37 12/02/2010
Actually, from being a member of the official Warriors/Seekers message boards, Hollyleaf probably isn't dead. If you've noticed, Erin Hunter never actually says she's dead, or is gone from the series. There's no major clues that she is dead, or alive for that matter. But I stay on the Warriors forums a lot so, yeah. smilie I haven't read 'The Fourth Apprentice' yet, so there's not much else I can say. smilie
#7 Posted: 02:49:25 12/02/2010
I saw it on the internet.
---
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#8 Posted: 03:15:24 12/02/2010
Quote: karen f
all right people i am only on book power of three but i wanna know some things so here is ur chance to spiol it for the people not past book 1 in power of three.

my questions so far : ok so iv'e descoverd that leafpool is realy lionpaw,hollypaw and jaypaws mother but my questins on this are-
did he know all along?
does hollypaw die?

Glad to see a new Warriors fan! It is a great series, but sadly, I have grown out of it, but the story and characters still remain bright in my head. I can answer those questions. I can't say I'm surprised that you found out who the Three's mother was so early, whenever someone mentions POT that is the first topic that usually comes up. Hope my info helps. smilie

READ THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE MANY, MANY SPOILERS INVOLVED IN THE ANSWERING OF THESE QUESTIONS.

1st answer
First off, Brambleclaw finds out at the Gathering that he is not the father of the Three after Hollyleaf (her warrior name) goes mad and blurts it out for all to hear. Brambleclaw seems shocked, but he is more concerned and angered at Squirrelflight, who helped Leafpool to hide the secret. He grows upset for her because she lied saying that the Three were her's.

2nd answer
No, he didn't know, Squirrelflight kept it hidden from him.

3rd answer
It is certainly unclear if Hollyleaf is still alive or not, she was last seen running into the tunnels in a rainstorm while the tunnel roof came down, burying her. This leads her Clanmates to believe that she is dead. However, there have been rumors going around that Holly is not dead, and simply wandering the tunnels alone, similar to Fallen Leaves.

4th answer
It will never be known how Leafpool snuck the birth of her kits. From what I know, she probably mated with Crowfeather when they ran away together in Twilight. In Sunset, there is a mention of how Leafpool, at one point, looked quite plump, but this was ignored but her Clanmates for fresh-kill was plentiful and they merely thought she had gained back weight eating more. From Jayfeather's past memories, it is known that Leafpool snuck out and went to an abandoned tree where she had her kits there. Jayfeather uncovers that Leafpool used a special herd that stopped her milk from coming.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:36 12/02/2010 by Firestar
#9 Posted: 03:19:00 12/02/2010
knew half of #1 and all of #3
and that's where that's what i heard is useful. smilie
---
#10 Posted: 03:27:21 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
oh thanx guys i just checked a pg and u guys are right its unkown of hollyleafs condiditon but if i know warriors, she is propible still alive and maby seeking revenge....

but i couldn't find any thing on this :

in the mania story of scrouge i forgot scrouge's mother's name what is it? i had ithe book but i lost is so i forgot
---
#11 Posted: 03:31:19 12/02/2010
i would look on amazon, but it won't let u look inside it...
---
#12 Posted: 18:51:27 12/02/2010
Quote: Firestar
Quote: karen f

did he know all along?
does hollypaw die?

Glad to see a new Warriors fan! It is a great series, but sadly, I have grown out of it, but the story and characters still remain bright in my head. I can answer those questions. I can't say I'm surprised that you found out who the Three's mother was so early, whenever someone mentions POT that is the first topic that usually comes up. Hope my info helps. smilie

READ THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE MANY, MANY SPOILERS INVOLVED IN THE ANSWERING OF THESE QUESTIONS.

3rd answer
It is certainly unclear if Hollyleaf is still alive or not, she was last seen running into the tunnels in a rainstorm while the tunnel roof came down, burying her. This leads her Clanmates to believe that she is dead. However, there have been rumors going around that Holly is not dead, and simply wandering the tunnels alone, similar to Fallen Leaves.

Well, on the warriors timeline on the official site, it says this;

Quote: Warrior Site
In attempting to run away from the Clans, Hollyleaf runs into an underground tunnel and is killed when the tunnel collapses.

Its the last entry for sunrise.
---
Back from hibernation.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#13 Posted: 22:40:35 13/02/2010
That may be what Erin Hunter wants you to think.
#14 Posted: 10:48:59 14/02/2010
Heh, maybe. xD I'm not really bothered, I liked Hollypaw as a character, but when she got her warrior name, I think she sort of wanted power, like her brothers, to right the warrior code, but thats just my opinion.

It would be a good storyline though if she is/was alive.
---
Back from hibernation.
#15 Posted: 05:23:33 15/02/2010
Quote: Night Owl
Heh, maybe. xD I'm not really bothered, I liked Hollypaw as a character, but when she got her warrior name, I think she sort of wanted power, like her brothers, to right the warrior code, but thats just my opinion.

It would be a good storyline though if she is/was alive.

I agree.
#16 Posted: 07:20:04 15/02/2010 | Topic Creator
OK BACK TO MY QUESTION!!! : what was scrouge's mother's name i forgot
---
#17 Posted: 08:00:36 15/02/2010
I have no clue. If it's in the Manga I couldn't tell you. smilie
#18 Posted: 00:41:30 16/02/2010
it is.
---
#19 Posted: 09:49:47 17/02/2010
Scourge's mother is called Quince. I used Warriors Wiki. x3
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me