Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Dragon Avatars/Images Requests?
Page 1 of 1
Dragon Avatars/Images Requests? [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 00:59:45 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Here you can ask me for requests on avatars or images of your Fan Dragon!

You will have to post a pic of your Dragon or write a detailed appearance of him/her for me to do the image of avatar. You will also have to tell me what position you want him/her in for your image or avatar & if you want your Dragon's name in the pic aswell. You should also say what you want in the background and if you want more that one Dragon in it.

Always check in the Gallery if yours is there!

~Gallery~

---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:00:25 14/01/2010 by Bolt
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 08:29:31 14/01/2010
You know Cyrilla, right? Could I have an image and an avatar. Sorry if you can't do that.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#3 Posted: 22:07:58 14/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'll get started as soon as I can!
---
I draw stuff.
StarTheDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#4 Posted: 00:04:25 15/01/2010
Can you my dragon star in a moving avatar? And I will do an art trade if you want? heres the link to star: http://kieranaw.deviantart.com/art/Star-DOTD-146510335 , http://kieranaw.deviantart.com...-Card-144490872
#5 Posted: 01:10:40 15/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I can't do moving things, do you know how?
If you do, plz tell me!
---
I draw stuff.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 11:24:28 01/07/2010
I know this is a really bad bump, but I need someone to turn this into an avatar for me:
[User Posted Image]

No watermarks please~
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#7 Posted: 13:55:18 01/07/2010
smilie
how did u do that
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#8 Posted: 14:02:11 01/07/2010
i will request mine soon
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#9 Posted: 17:54:24 01/07/2010
I will show it to you soon! :3

-many thanks-

~~~∂єαтн ѕтαя~~~
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
#10 Posted: 03:53:14 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76
I know this is a really bad bump, but I need someone to turn this into an avatar for me:
[User Posted Image]

No watermarks please~

I'll try, it may not look the same though...
---
I draw stuff.
#11 Posted: 04:27:33 05/07/2010
Quote: Mia the dragon
smilie
how did u do that

I didn't. spyra did.
#12 Posted: 05:11:27 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, it looks awesome!
If I can't do it the way you want, you could just ask Spyra.
---
I draw stuff.
#13 Posted: 05:22:32 05/07/2010
Just need it turned to an avi, really smilie
#14 Posted: 06:31:16 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Even if it's not animated?
---
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 06:35:11 05/07/2010
Preferably animated, but if not, when the most aqua is on her.
#16 Posted: 06:37:25 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
K, I'll try and work on it. It may take a while. What do you want, head or the whole body?
---
I draw stuff.
#17 Posted: 06:40:57 05/07/2010
[User Posted Image]

Can you make it from this?
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#18 Posted: 07:49:48 05/07/2010
Can you do Mia
Her body shape is like Cynders
Her eyes are dark blue and her body is light blue
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#19 Posted: 07:51:37 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, and what colours are her underbelly and wing webbing?
---
I draw stuff.
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#20 Posted: 15:44:43 05/07/2010
Name: Her name is Jane Szarotka. Jane is her first name and she is often called by 'Jane'.
Age: Her birthday is unknown, but she is about twelve at least. The highest age she probably could be is around fourteen.
Appearance: Jane has scarlet hair, which has many traces of small twigs, etc and is polluted with dirt. She has big fringe (where all the edges are tipped with black) that covers most of her forehead. She wears a purple wizard hat, made from the finest felt in Ezakoitum. She has many pins and badges from contests and events, most of them being 3rd place. She has stuck two pink and black Phoniex feathers into the hat which she found while gaiting in a forest. She has three ice shards on each of her cheeks that often melt, but they quickly grow back with no pain, but she can purposly pretend to be in pain for atention. She has a fairly long neck and a red underbelly, coming from the start of her neck to the end of the bottom of her tail. Here she has a massive red 'paint brush' that is covered in many varities of colours from bright pink to gothic black. Her tail is thick and pudgey. She often stands upright, and has a fat round belly, but above her belly is a fairly even chest, which she often boasts about. She has thick eyebrows above her huge anime eyes (However, she has very poor eyesight due to her species). The pupil is black, surrounding by a thin line of yellow. Her scales are almost fish-like and are completly black (despiting the rest of her body, such as the underbelly, etc), and she has gills at the side of her chest. She has pink legwarmers and no wings; she has massive white rabbit ears which she uses to store items such as her Gravity hammer and camera, and fly with instead of wings. Her arms have fairly big hands and claws with nails made from ice, along with red webbing, while her legs are beige and furry, with two big black hooves.
Personality: Jane is hung onto the older dragon's quotes, and uses them to remind her of her common sense. She is curious and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s mouths. Jane is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She likes to keep most things to herself in terms of love, and has a hard time to admit love. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to admit. But on the other hand, Jane will cry like a volcano when upset by the simplest thing. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when she's helping, she may not realise that she is not helping, but is putting the effort into being helpful. She is sometimes very calm.
Element/Species: Jane is a Gēmu dragon, but her Mother abandoned her and took her to a female Ezakoitum dragon's nest, to live and be looked after by Ezakoitum dragons for the rest of her life. Jane is fairly happy though and doesen't much care for this. This is a normal event with Gēmu dragons, because if a Gēmu dragon doesen't want to leave the tribe and is pregnant, they will abandon each of there hatchlings in different types of nest for each hatchling. Jane has the element of ice, but when she is crying or the ice melts quickly it counts as water, so she is a water and ice dragon, which is rather common with Gēmu dragons.
Side: It depends. She can be eaisly bribed to go on any side and hasn't really thought of her opinion of what side she should be on, but if they were a croud of male dragons, she would instantly try to get a date with as many she can, and soon join the side if she did (most male dragons don't find her attractive), so she is stuck on the good side; evil dragons are often 'immature' to the offer as she says.
Other: Inside her ears, she stores a few pictures taken by a hand-made camera made by a friend of the Ezakoitum tribe which she got for a birthday present along with the pictures. She also has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons (She can't play it very well). She also carries a Gravity hammer which turns off the gravity around the foe to defend herself from foes. The power shuts on and off again and is a bugger to her, so she ends up running rather than attacking. Her favourite item is her pink brush. Her least favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to wear. Her Mother is two busy to realise she does not even wear them.
cheyanne0 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#21 Posted: 23:57:18 27/07/2010
Quote: Whitedragon
Name: Her name is Jane Szarotka. Jane is her first name and she is often called by 'Jane'.
Age: Her birthday is unknown, but she is about twelve at least. The highest age she probably could be is around fourteen.
Appearance: Jane has scarlet hair, which has many traces of small twigs, etc and is polluted with dirt. She has big fringe (where all the edges are tipped with black) that covers most of her forehead. She wears a purple wizard hat, made from the finest felt in Ezakoitum. She has many pins and badges from contests and events, most of them being 3rd place. She has stuck two pink and black Phoniex feathers into the hat which she found while gaiting in a forest. She has three ice shards on each of her cheeks that often melt, but they quickly grow back with no pain, but she can purposly pretend to be in pain for atention. She has a fairly long neck and a red underbelly, coming from the start of her neck to the end of the bottom of her tail. Here she has a massive red 'paint brush' that is covered in many varities of colours from bright pink to gothic black. Her tail is thick and pudgey. She often stands upright, and has a fat round belly, but above her belly is a fairly even chest, which she often boasts about. She has thick eyebrows above her huge anime eyes (However, she has very poor eyesight due to her species). The pupil is black, surrounding by a thin line of yellow. Her scales are almost fish-like and are completly black (despiting the rest of her body, such as the underbelly, etc), and she has gills at the side of her chest. She has pink legwarmers and no wings; she has massive white rabbit ears which she uses to store items such as her Gravity hammer and camera, and fly with instead of wings. Her arms have fairly big hands and claws with nails made from ice, along with red webbing, while her legs are beige and furry, with two big black hooves.
Personality: Jane is hung onto the older dragon's quotes, and uses them to remind her of her common sense. She is curious and likes to chat and drift away from tricky situations. Likes to do everything the easy way and slightly lazy. However, she can put much of effort into defending herself from any offences from other specimen’s mouths. Jane is rather nosy and discouraging as a result. She likes to keep most things to herself in terms of love, and has a hard time to admit love. She is obessed with boys and will desprately ask them to have a date with her, but when she finds true love she doesen't want to admit. But on the other hand, Jane will cry like a volcano when upset by the simplest thing. She is also very girly and slightly vain. Even when she's helping, she may not realise that she is not helping, but is putting the effort into being helpful. She is sometimes very calm.
Element/Species: Jane is a Gēmu dragon, but her Mother abandoned her and took her to a female Ezakoitum dragon's nest, to live and be looked after by Ezakoitum dragons for the rest of her life. Jane is fairly happy though and doesen't much care for this. This is a normal event with Gēmu dragons, because if a Gēmu dragon doesen't want to leave the tribe and is pregnant, they will abandon each of there hatchlings in different types of nest for each hatchling. Jane has the element of ice, but when she is crying or the ice melts quickly it counts as water, so she is a water and ice dragon, which is rather common with Gēmu dragons.
Side: It depends. She can be eaisly bribed to go on any side and hasn't really thought of her opinion of what side she should be on, but if they were a croud of male dragons, she would instantly try to get a date with as many she can, and soon join the side if she did (most male dragons don't find her attractive), so she is stuck on the good side; evil dragons are often 'immature' to the offer as she says.
Other: Inside her ears, she stores a few pictures taken by a hand-made camera made by a friend of the Ezakoitum tribe which she got for a birthday present along with the pictures. She also has a crooked flute which she loves to play to annoy other dragons (She can't play it very well). She also carries a Gravity hammer which turns off the gravity around the foe to defend herself from foes. The power shuts on and off again and is a bugger to her, so she ends up running rather than attacking. Her favourite item is her pink brush. Her least favourite item is some rusty, huge, 'ugly' glasses which she hates to wear. Her Mother is two busy to realise she does not even wear them.

u dont wanna know how long it took me to read that dude
Raven Green Sparx Gems: 162
#22 Posted: 09:41:52 28/07/2010
image request

name:Raven
body shape:Cynder dotd
underbelly:darkgray
body colour:white
other:A necklace that has a pendant(that looks like a Raven pendant white on her body have a few(not too much but make sure it is equal) some white Raven shapes no eyes or details on the ravens just a shape that is white

pic and avatar please
---
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=1#1940271 my new roleplay please join its a human teenager one
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:06:37 28/07/2010 by Raven
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#23 Posted: 11:32:39 28/07/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
[User Posted Image]

No watermarks please~

I could mabye turn that into an avatar for you by using GIMP 2.6. =)

However you have to be carefull, it look's like it can cause seizures D:
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#24 Posted: 14:51:15 28/07/2010
Can you do one of my dragoness, Frozen Fire? Just a pic, no avatar, please.

[User Posted Image]
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me