Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Which do you prefer?? [CLOSED]
SD-King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1082
#51 Posted: 03:24:41 14/02/2008
I agree the Original Trilogy
---
I'm turning 12 on July the 9th.By then I will officially retire,and may never return to darkSpyro.
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#52 Posted: 23:04:27 14/02/2008
I like both collecting and fighting style Spyro,but I.....just prefer fighting Spyro.
I have gone back to playing the originals for a bit,and after awhile all of this gem collecting and only-three-attacks Spyro gets boring.
(to me!)Yeah,the originals had all the beautiful homeworlds and portals.They had unique characters and silly enemies.But there are a few things that I don't exactly like.

First off.....five hit Spyro?!Spyro's a dragon!Yeah,he may be small,but he should have alot of defense.He could get killed by thrown bananas,coconuts,almost anything thrown by a bad guy.I thought a dragon's hide is tough?

Next is those speedways.(in Spyro 1 and 2)Ugh,a person could sit for hours trying to flame that last chest or gnorc.Think of all the frusteration someone could have if they had one thing left and the time ran out.smilieI know the things gave you more time,but still....Luckly in Spyro 3 they gave you more time.

Now for the thing I'm most annoyed by...LIVES.I know you can get alot of them,but they keep me worried for some reason.If you're near the end of a level,and you lose your last life,you need to start that level all over!!But that's just me.I'm glad they got rid of lives in AHT.

Now for the Legend Era.I was disapointed(?) at first by the reboot,but I grew into it.The combat system and furys make Spyro look powerful.the gems are actually worth collecting(not just to complete the game)Also,no more five-hits!!!Spyro has a proper health bar now!Yeah,the magic bar can get annoying,but gems can fix that!More action makes me like it a bit more than the older games.smilieThe annoying things are the saving and shortness.I hate starting a level all over even when I save!The games are also too short-I want more places!

So there you go.Man,this has got to be the longest post I've ever made!X_x
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#53 Posted: 18:38:01 22/02/2008
TLOS is better
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#54 Posted: 18:40:48 22/02/2008
^ 100% Agreed!!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me