Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Jessie - Lady of the Forest [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1 Posted: 01:38:20 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello, i have made several Fan Fiction Stories on this site, so I hope whoever reads this will be happy with my new story. smilie

Prologue

Jessie was a twelve year old girl. She was in sixth grade. She was a short, plump girl. She had sweet rose colored cheeks. Her hair was a light brown color, and very thick. Hazel was the color of her eyes, and her favorite color too. She was intelligent, but sometimes not attentive. That day she was sitting in math class, doodling. Mr. Barl, her math teacher, was chattering on and on about Pre - Algebra or something. It was ten minuets before dismissal, and every minuet dragged on and on for Jessie. She was doodling a Chinese dragon, when her name rang through out the room.
"Jessica, what is M divided be three?" he asked with anger in his tone. She looked down at her desk with embarrassment.
"I don't know, sir." she said, blushing. She felt as if she was red as a lobster. The dismissal bell rang and the students piled out. Jessie sadly gathered her books and went swiftly down the hall. She had an open book in front of her face, just to be safe of public embarrassment. As she whisked around the corner she heard Liana and Frannie chatting.
"Did you hear? Jessie got busted!" Frannie chuckled.
"Oh my goodness! seriously!?" she cried with astonishment.
"SHH!! Shut your yap or she'll hear us!" she whispered. That was all Jessie could hear before racing to her locker to gather her books. Once she had her history binder, english textbook, and Math note book she was ready. By now her school bus was there and about to leave. She sprinted down the hall, around the corner, down the stairs, and out to the bus circle. But the buses up front were already closing their doors. She saw her bus at the end, to her delight. She ran down the concrete path and down to her bus, just in time. Right after she got on the bus, it began to move forward. She was thrown back into the front wall of the bus stairs while everyone laughed. She grunted with anger and got to her feet, slowly making her way to her friend, Henry, who was still recovering from laughing so hard.
"Yeah, yeah, bwa ha ha ha ha!!" Jessie said sarcastically.
"Sorry! That was just funny!" he said breathing deeply. The two chatted for a while before it was Jessie's stop. She said her farewell to Henry, and gave her thanks to the bus driver. She hopped off the bus and onto the dew covered grass. She walked home, which took about five minuets. Her house was 582 west Berwick park way. she went strait into her house and up the stairs, to bed. She was alone, for both her parents had jobs in the House. She collapsed onto her bed, shortly falling asleep. Little did she know that she would not be waking from this dream.
#2 Posted: 12:12:55 06/01/2010
smilie SOUNDS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#3 Posted: 16:06:57 06/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I know that the prologue is super boring but it will get better. smilie Trust me, also that was REALLY long. smilie I don't usually make such long prologues. smilie
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#4 Posted: 08:38:10 11/01/2010
Lol sounds just like me...wait a minuet...my name's Jessie, I've got short brown hair, green eyes...whoa!smilie Great story by the way smilie
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#5 Posted: 12:06:33 11/01/2010
smilie Srly?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#6 Posted: 16:52:53 11/01/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah, whoa is right!!! that is freaky! well, until my contest is finished i can't write any of it. sorry Dark Cynder_27. smilie but at least I think I could make ONE more chapter. ONE more. smilie not for sure though. *gulp*
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#7 Posted: 20:37:28 11/01/2010
Hmm, interesting start
Please continue once you have enough time smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:37:52 11/01/2010 by Solister
#8 Posted: 04:22:43 15/01/2010 | Topic Creator
okay, this is gonna' be a crappy part, cause' is all detail! smilie

Jessie awoke on a mossy forest floor. The moss was moist, and her clothes were damp. She was startled by the wetness of her wares, but soon got over it. She got to her feet, her her sneakers squeaked loudly, for they too were wet. She paced around the small clearing she was in saying to herself,
"It's just a dream, wake up, WAKE UP!" She was about to go around the oval for the seventh time, when a loud beating sound came from the tree tops. Jessie dropped to the ground, frightened that the thing was hungry for meat. The beats got louder and louder as the creature got nearer. Once the beats were almost unbearable, a long, slender, black form crossed over the clearing. Suddenly, a slightly bigger creature hit the first, the second one was red. Jessie watched as the red creature seemed to tackle the black. The first creature scraped the red ones neck, spewing little blood. Next the two plummeted, and landed with a quite loud BANG very close to the clearing where Jessie was. She raced to the area, leaping between trees and over small ferns. She peeked through a patch of brush along the edge of the next clearing, where she saw the creatures more closely. She listened to the conversation.
"Oh, Ignitus, look what the apes dragged in. You didn't think that you could hide forever, did you?" said the black creature.
"I will never go with you, you, EVIL THING!!" said the creature they call Ignitus. The black creature wan now circling Ingnitus.
"The best you could come up with is 'evil thing'?? Come on, worthless, you will never escape Cynder, Terror of the Sky!!" Cynder laughed with evil in her tone. Ignitus gasped, stood up, and growled.
"I am not going without a fight!" he cried desperately.
"Well okay then," she said, picked him up by the neck, and thew him into a tree, " alright, fight over." smirked Cynder. Jessie gasped, and then put her hand over her mouth. Cynder jerked her head away from Ignitus, and in her direction. She walked steadily over to the brush. Jessie was hiding inside the brush, terrified. Cynder knocked over the brush, revealing Jessie. Cynder smiled and evil smile.
#9 Posted: 06:51:37 15/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#10 Posted: 12:15:21 15/01/2010
Great chap!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#11 Posted: 16:08:47 15/01/2010 | Topic Creator
alright, if no one sees the connection here it is in a spoiler.

It is the part in A New Beginning when Ignitus tackles Cynder when she is chasing Spyro from the volcano

DO NOT READ SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED A NEW BEGINNING!!!!!!
#12 Posted: 23:37:03 11/02/2010 | Topic Creator
"Now, now, what are you small one?" Cynder asked as she plucked Jessie from the ground and rolled her through her talons like a coin.
"Ouch, that hurts! I am a human! Now what are you?" Jessie whined to Cynder.
"Wh- why I am a dragon the things that inhabit this land, moron." Cynder growled.
"What, no you are just an over grown lizard!" Jessie scoffed. Cynder growled deeply, and menacingly,
"For that, you just earned yourself a place in our prison!" Jessie was thrown onto one of Ignitus' wing tips, and he was pulled by his horns. She hung for dear life, and several times she lost her footing, and dangled by her arms. They were close to a large black castle, with black clouds. The air was humid, and filled with horror. Jessie was terrified! Ignitus was dragged into the front door, and Jessie with him. A large, smelly, black ape stepped forward,
"Cynder, what took you so long!?" he hooted at her. Cynder growled and spoke in a dark, angry tone.
"Gual, you know these things take time! I captured the wimp,and this... thing." Cynder said and looked at Jessie,who tried to hide behind Ignitus' wing tip. "As I said, I am a human." she said in a small voice. Gual walked to her, and looked at her wares. He looked quite interested but lost interest quickly.
"Take the 'human' to the open cell." he instructed two apes. the two took Jessie by the arms and dragged her to the cell, and thew her in. "So, you are in to, eh?" a voice said in the cell across from her.

To Be Continued...
#13 Posted: 00:09:06 12/02/2010
Good chap!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#14 Posted: 00:47:44 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, but I need some info before the new chapter.
#15 Posted: 00:50:13 12/02/2010
Liek....?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#16 Posted: 01:40:04 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
my contest
#17 Posted: 01:41:27 12/02/2010
Oh ok.smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#18 Posted: 02:06:40 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
THEY AREN'T RESPONDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smilie smilie smilie
#19 Posted: 02:07:30 12/02/2010
THEY WILL!
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#20 Posted: 02:09:57 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
I hope, it has been three days now...
#21 Posted: 02:11:27 12/02/2010
PM them.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#22 Posted: 02:17:32 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
I did, 3 days ago!
#23 Posted: 02:21:40 12/02/2010
Well they havn't been online then.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#24 Posted: 19:13:51 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
sadness...
#25 Posted: 20:15:55 12/02/2010
Whats so sad?
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#26 Posted: 22:40:21 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
I can't continue with that person's input!
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#27 Posted: 01:05:10 14/02/2010
I like this story.
#28 Posted: 23:22:54 14/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you. The next bit will be soon, I hope.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me