Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > the story of the first purple-ice dragon named iceshard!PLZ READ!
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
the story of the first purple-ice dragon named iceshard!PLZ READ! [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 08:50:16 25/12/2009 | Topic Creator
OK THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER MY FRIEND PINKDESI101( READ HER STORY IT ROCKS SO FAR!) INSPIRED ME. SHE MADE ME A CHARICTOR CALLED ICE SHARD IN HER STORY SO THIS WILL BE ABOUT HOW ICE SHARD CAME TO BE!
CHAPTER1...
PROUDOLOG: apes had attacted the temples where the dragons eegs rested so ignitus sent spyro (who was only an egg) off through the water. But little did ignitus know there was other surviving eggs. In a calm peaceful place not far from where ignitus and the purple egg was a prple egg coverd in weird ice shaped markings was placed in a ice nest by volteer...
YEARS LATER :
Ice shard awoke to a morning like any other, in a cold ice cave on a far strech of land filled with wonder. She started her day by eating a meal then she practiced her ice tecneque and flying for the rest of the day. BUT as the years whent by she noticed a change coming apon her. She had become slimmer and stronger.Her wings were pretty and could carry her around faster. Her ice attacks were better than ever. Then when she looked in a puddle of water she gasped. The strange but beutiful marking that had been on her egg showed on her face. Her left cheek had a white mark of five iceshards placed close together like a bush of ice. Her right cheek had a mark that was gold and showed two loops conected to a gold pearl. And the most beutiful marking of all was a larg white ice shard( all ice shards are shaped like rombuses) with boomerang shaped marks on each side of it on her forehead.
She often dreamed of meeting other dragons, having wild atventures and meeting good friends and with these new changes to her, she felt that she was ready to fly of and find this place.
MEEN WHILE....
Grown up spyro, Cynder,and Sparks are injoing thier new malefor free life because the had just defeated malefor, saved the world, and managed to survive the imposible odds and go back home to a more peaceful life. But Cynder had this weird feeling, a feeling as if a long lost sister was trying to find her or was getting close to where they were...
OK THATS WHAT I GOT SO FAR I'LL CONTINUE THIS LATER( AKA VERY VERY VERY SOON!)
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 17:15:50 25/12/2009
YAY! CONTINUE FAST! HURRY! I'LL DIE IF I DON'T HEAR MORE OF YOUR STORY! *dies*
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#3 Posted: 17:43:14 25/12/2009
eegs? try to spell words that everyone knows how to spell properly
#4 Posted: 06:10:39 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok chapter 2 im seriosly writing this on my dsi ya it has internet get one!
OK CHAPTER2:
Ice shart rested on a large rock. She had been flying for days searching for other dragons. Suddenly she saw movement in the bushes. A pink dragon emerged from the bushes.
"Hello there,don't be afraid im not bad.My names Ember what's yours"
"my name's Ice shard, i've been traveling a while and need a place to rest, do you have a safe place to rest?are there others of you?"
"ya to both of those questions come with me"
Ice shard was led to a beutiful city with many dragons. A tingle suddeny rose in Ice shards body a feeling that a sister was close by.Driven by curiocity and hope of finding a blood relitive she folowed her instinks until she bumped into a dragon who looked allmast exactly like her.
" oops sorry my names Ice shard yours?"
"my name's Cynder nice to meet you."
As they lifted their front paws to preform the regular greeting they both realized they had the same birth mark, and dragons with the same birth mark are related.They huged and talked for hours about their lives and attempted to find out what happend.

OK NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LATER(aka very very soon) stay tuned cuz nexr Ice shard meets spyro and a dangerous new charictor comes to reek havok on the poor lands.
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#5 Posted: 06:14:27 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
0.0 oops I POSTED CHAPTER TWO TWICE MY BAD JUST DONT READ THE SECOND COPY *is embarased*
..... YAY! I DELETED THE SECOND ONE smilie mwa ha ha...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:50:45 29/12/2009 by karen f
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#6 Posted: 13:47:43 26/12/2009
wat the heck lol? hehe you did it twice!
#7 Posted: 20:37:35 26/12/2009
that happens to lots of ppl.
KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else i'll go to ur house at night and push u out of ur bed till u write more! smilie
jk
---
#8 Posted: 21:06:28 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok CHAPTER 3: THIS TIME I'LL TRY NOT TO POST TWICE HEHE.
OK SERIOUSLY CHAPTER 3:

Cynder led Ice shard to a purple male dragon that was hard at work training.
" Ice shard this is Spyro, Spyro this is my sister Ice shard"
" nice to meet you Ice shard your cynder's sister?
" ya and it's nice too meet you to."
They all decided to go eat by the lake. When they arrived at the lake they saw a horrible sight. There on the ground was a dragon, bleeding and scared, it's life slowly sliping away. So they took it to thier home and cared for the dragon when it finaly spoke:
" I was just walking to the lake for a drink when this big fire colored dragon came up to me and attacked me. He said that soon he would rule the world and deystroy thier home and any one who stands in his way. I told him he'd never get away with it and thats when he attacked me. It all happend so fast. I didn't se how he could attack so fast until i saw this strange black cristal haning from a necklace around his neck.He told me he lived in his own kingdom and where his kingdom was."
" Well where is his kingdom?!?"
But it was to late. Before the injured dragon could answer its heart gave out from the loss of blood.

OK I'LL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER IN A LITTLE. STAY TUNDED AND DON'T GET UR EYE BALLS NOCK OUT OR BECOME BLIND CUZIN THE NEXT CHAPTER ICE SHARD CYNDER AND SPYRO GO SEARCHING FOR THE FIRE COLORED DROGON OF TERROR.* TERROR EC0SE: TERROR TERror TError Terror terror....* 0.0 tee hee hee...
---
#9 Posted: 21:09:19 26/12/2009
I should really keep posting on my story so i can get to the part where Star and Night meet Ice Shard. I might post more than one chapter today. I want them to meet Ice Shard already!!!!!!!!! lol smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:10:02 26/12/2009 by Pinkdesi101
#10 Posted: 21:12:25 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: ravenouscynder
eegs? try to spell words that everyone knows how to spell properly

ya i know i spelled eggs wrong and tyyped chapter two twice sheesh every one is a cridic 0_0 jk im not mad hee hee.

cuz i can take negotivity P.s i guess that wasn't negotivity though... hmmm....
---
#11 Posted: 21:17:31 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
im making a charictor in the next chapter, who ever can make the best dragon name and it's special ability gets to have it in the story smilie
[u can send a pic of ur dragon too it might give u an atvantage aganst other compediters!][ must be a small enough pic to see though]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:21 26/12/2009 by karen f
#12 Posted: 21:20:48 26/12/2009
uh....... can i enter star in the compotition? i probebly shouldent. Ice Shard and Star don't meet each other until my story starts, and Ice Shard has probebly known Spyro and Cynder for a long time by then.
---
#13 Posted: 21:31:00 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ya its up to u realy
---
#14 Posted: 21:32:53 26/12/2009
i don't really think i should. I should let other ppl try to get into the story. but wait... then they have to be in my story too. how about I try with Bolt or Rock?
---
#15 Posted: 21:55:37 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pinkdesi101
i don't really think i should. I should let other ppl try to get into the story. but wait... then they have to be in my story too. how about I try with Bolt or Rock?

OK PINKDESI101 UR RIGHT FAIRNESS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!...
TO EVERYONE:
MY STORY WILL BE AWSOME PEOPLE U MIGHT BE THE LUCKY WINNER TO BE IN MY STORY ENTER SOON BEFORE MY CONTEST ENDS! smilie
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:38:00 26/12/2009 by karen f
#16 Posted: 22:01:05 26/12/2009
when does it end?
---
#17 Posted: 22:38:36 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ends on december 30 SO ENTER SOON! smilie
---
#18 Posted: 22:39:33 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ALSO HOW DO U GET GEMS PINKDESI?
---
#19 Posted: 22:42:17 26/12/2009
um........ u know u can call me desi, kk. it's a part of my username.
oh, and u get gems every week if you write in the forum. your going to get gems this week. don't worry.
---
#20 Posted: 22:47:13 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok... cool!
---
#21 Posted: 22:48:35 26/12/2009
what's cool. u calling me Desi or the gems thing?
---
#22 Posted: 23:04:18 26/12/2009
I finished my chapter before u. smilie
well, that was fun.
now what? smilie
---
#23 Posted: 23:08:52 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
te gems are cool
---
#24 Posted: 23:16:24 26/12/2009
oh, yea, they are.
I WANT TO BE A DIFFERENT COLOR SPARX THEN RED!
that's the only downside. We're both red sparx
---
#25 Posted: 18:12:19 27/12/2009
write more! don't make me call u till u go online and add onto ur story. of course, you can always just unplug ur phone....
---
#26 Posted: 20:24:52 27/12/2009
can i show ur picture of Ice Shard? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#27 Posted: 04:24:29 28/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok u can
---
#28 Posted: 07:45:36 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
smilie *cries* no one is reading my story... or at least no one is posting that they read my story
---
#29 Posted: 07:14:32 09/01/2010
srry. u know y i'm not reading it. i'll post ur picture AND the one we both did together!!! yay!

umm, did that show?

umm..... u put the pictures KK. idk how to put them on. i want to find a new way then how i used to do it.
---
#30 Posted: 03:06:00 10/01/2010
get online and add to ur story! i'm dieing of lack of reading! ok. fine. be like that. i'll just call u. smilie smilie
of course, by the time ur reading this i probebly have already called but WHO CARES! smilie
---
#31 Posted: 07:43:34 10/01/2010 | Topic Creator
srry sigh ill continue but to be truthful, i think ur the only one reading my story smilie but ok...

chapter4: The room fell silent. "now what do we do" said Cynder who was staring at the dead dragon in front of her.
" We look for his kingdom"replied spyro as he snuggled up to cynder to comfort her."
So they began to prepare for the trip.But Ice shard couldn't help staring at spyro and cynder.she began to feel lonly. spyro and cynder were a couple but what was she?she was a lonly young dragon who had no one to comfort her, no one to truly understand her like spyro and cynder understood eachother.
" you ready?... uh is somthing wrong?" cynder asked iceshard because she had noticed her sisters troubled look.
" no im fine lets go" ice shard said snapping out of her deep pause.
"its gonna be a two day trip just to get there so be prepared to sleep anywhere." called spyro who was packing the last of his things[HIS ARMOR!].night fell on the lands and ice shard, spyro,and cynder stoped on a warm grassy plain to sleep.they created a fire to warm them through the night. spyro and cynder slept curled up together by the fire but ice shard couldn't sleep. she walked around to entertain her self while she waited to become tired when she came across the firey dragon.before she could run he knocked her unconchess with one swipe of his paw to her forehead.
"are you ok?" said a strange voice.
"huh? whos there?" said ice shard opening her eyes to see a blue male dragon staring at her with deep consern.
" my names chill whats yours?"
"ice shard" replied ice shard blushing that she had just been injured and looked vonerable (plus the fact she thought chill was cute)
" ice shard led him to her camp and introdused him to spyro and cynder.after explaining their jorney, he decided to come with them. ice shard layed down to sleep when chill snuggled up next to her. embaraced, she hid her blushing and fell asleep.

OK THAT ENOUGH FOR TODAY BUT MORE COMING SOON YAY
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:45:08 10/01/2010 by karen f
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#32 Posted: 21:20:19 10/01/2010
karen f, u r my hero ! writing a story on a dsi?! what if u hit cancel! omg that would be terrible! trust me i know from experiance... i am on my dsi right now! i am waiting to write bc i need a computer key board! i don't know of any1 else on ds that is connected by a dsi and if they are than speak up. idk how you can write on a dsi! thats crazy... (ps i am reading your story and its great!)
---
You gotta believe!
#33 Posted: 01:21:17 11/01/2010
cool. my best friend is someone's hero. somehow that makes me verry happy.
KEEP WRITING KK! BECOME A HERO TO MORE PPL! smilie
---
#34 Posted: 05:03:00 11/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: madison-dwrd
karen f, u r my hero ! writing a story on a dsi?! what if u hit cancel! omg that would be terrible! trust me i know from experiance... i am on my dsi right now! i am waiting to write bc i need a computer key board! i don't know of any1 else on ds that is connected by a dsi and if they are than speak up. idk how you can write on a dsi! thats crazy... (ps i am reading your story and its great!)

thanks! this chapter will be writen on my dsi too!
OK CHAPTER 5:
a shimmer of light from the sun awakend ice shard from her peaceful rest.today she,chill,cynder,and spyro would set off again to find the firey dragons kingdom.the each caught a peice of wild squirrles for breakfast and took off in the air together to continue thier long jorney. ice shard and chill flew together and talked awile about eachother until their chat was inturupted by spyro.
"guys i think we found it..."
it was more horrifing than any of them could imagine. it was a huge black castle floating on a peice of earth far above the ground held up by the dark cristal around the firey dragons neck.without speaking a single word,they put on their best armor and prepared for the worst.they easily found an entrance and wanderd around until they reached a chamber that had the dark cristal resting on a blood stained pillow next to a sign that said:all who try to steal this cristal shall face a horrific fate and their blood will be added to the pillow the cristal is resting on,along with the blood of those who tried to steal the cristal and failed.

Ok MORE TOMARROW!(EVEN THOUGH ITS A SCHOOL DAY!)HOPE U INJOY THE STORY SO FAR
---
#35 Posted: 03:51:15 12/01/2010
wow. someone needs to lighten the mood. I KNOW!
ADD ON!!!!!!!!
smilie came out and said "Hello. Trying to steal the crystal too? well guess what? IT'S ONLY KETCHUP!" smilie
then a voice said "Random dancing!"
then they had a dance party.
smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, Chill, and Ice Shard danced till they all died. (9999999999999 years later)
smilie
if u ppl think it's spam, i can delete it.
oh, i forgot, KEEP WRITING PLZ! smilie i luv this story!
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#36 Posted: 05:07:22 12/01/2010
KEEP GOIN!!! I LOVE IT!! (PS i have a dsi too :3)
#37 Posted: 05:34:35 12/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76

cool and i will continue now ps this is on my dsi too! I dont know why but i usualy write this on it ... huh...
OK ANYWAY CHAPTER 6:
althogh the sign was shockingly specific on the fate of the dragons who atempt the act, none of them showed any fear.they knew that the fate of the world depended on them and they couldnt stop now because a sign said they would end with a terrable fate if they tried,the world fate was worth any risk. they figured out that only one who had a powerful ice could control the cristal and reverse the effects of its evil, to turn its power good.
" i'll do it, i have the strongest ice and i know that getting to the cristal will be dangerous(because the traps) but its worth a try!."
so she surrounded herself in a powerful ice sheild, doged the traps and using an ice fury, turned the cristal good. she walked back proudly with the now orange cristal haning from a chain on her neck.the world was repared.
" we did it" shouted spyro
"fools you think this is over!" shouted the fire dragon from behind them," you'll have to defeat my and my last brother first,and im the strongest of us all, I AM FURYCLAW PROUD MEMBER OF THE DARKNESS FAMILY BROTHER OF MALOFOR AND FISTHEART!"
and they realized the battal had only just began, for if what he said was true, if he was stronger than malofor,they would have to use ever thing they got and then some to defeat him and fistheart...

SO WHO WILL WIN?SEE FOR UR SELF IN NEXT CHAPER COMING SOON AND YES THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVERTIZEMENT!
---
#38 Posted: 05:37:14 12/01/2010
Quote: karen f
Quote: GamingMaster_76

cool and i will continue now ps this is on my dsi too! I dont know why but i usualy write this on it ... huh...
OK ANYWAY CHAPTER 6:
althogh the sign was shockingly specific on the fate of the dragons who atempt the act, none of them showed any fear.they knew that the fate of the world depended on them and they couldnt stop now because a sign said they would end with a terrable fate if they tried,the world fate was worth any risk. they figured out that only one who had a powerful ice could control the cristal and reverse the effects of its evil, to turn its power good.
" i'll do it, i have the strongest ice and i know that getting to the cristal will be dangerous(because the traps) but its worth a try!."
so she surrounded herself in a powerful ice sheild, doged the traps and using an ice fury, turned the cristal good. she walked back proudly with the now orange cristal haning from a chain on her neck.the world was repared.
" we did it" shouted spyro
"fools you think this is over!" shouted the fire dragon from behind them," you'll have to defeat my and my last brother first,and im the strongest of us all, I AM FURYCLAW PROUD MEMBER OF THE DARKNESS FAMILY BROTHER OF MALOFOR AND FISTHEART!"
and they realized the battal had only just began, for if what he said was true, if he was stronger than malofor,they would have to use ever thing they got and then some to defeat him and fistheart...

SO WHO WILL WIN?SEE FOR UR SELF IN NEXT CHAPER COMING SOON AND YES THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVERTIZEMENT!

LOL @ ADVERTIZEMENT!
I ahve a story tooooooooo smilie
#39 Posted: 05:42:10 12/01/2010 | Topic Creator
...OK ....ILL READ UR STORY...drat i super cap locked again oh well ...
---
#40 Posted: 05:45:58 12/01/2010
lol, i do it sometimes too... dw...
#41 Posted: 05:56:39 12/01/2010 | Topic Creator
u should read pinkdesi101's story me and her know eachother at shool and she said i could have a charictor in hers...ICE SHARD so she asks me for ideas some times and things my dragon should do and i like hers so far she said my dragons gonna apear in it soon its the one called: Star my story plz read
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:59:11 12/01/2010 by karen f
#42 Posted: 06:17:17 12/01/2010
Yeah.. now im rading like 3 storys and making 1! smilie but i saw it in her siggy. :3
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#43 Posted: 21:43:07 12/01/2010
i'm reading a 'desi story, iceshard actually. i'm reading 5 stories now and can hardley keep track of them. so now i know of 3 peeps w/ a dsi who are on ds... hmm
---
You gotta believe!
#44 Posted: 23:18:27 12/01/2010
the links in my siggeh now
#45 Posted: 02:25:08 13/01/2010
i like it. the names of those two dragons sort of sound like warrior names. smilie did u mean to do that?
and... Ice Shard is in my story now! smilie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am starting to want to call u. hmmmm............................................. smilie
WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's it! i'm calling you!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:38:29 13/01/2010 by Pinkdesi101
#46 Posted: 03:47:51 13/01/2010
LOL! *spoilers in PM i will send u & KF.* :3
#47 Posted: 03:48:37 13/01/2010
YAY! SPOILERS!
---
#48 Posted: 03:49:50 13/01/2010
i love spoilers too!!!! YAY SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKES SPOILERS!!!!!!
#49 Posted: 03:53:12 13/01/2010
i like this spoiler!
Karen F ur story ROCKS! smilie

srry. forgot to put a message. smilie
---
#50 Posted: 04:00:24 13/01/2010
lol!

now... where was i... *hides paint program*
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me