Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Red being Spyro's dad? [CLOSED]
MysterySpyroFan Fodder
#1 Posted: 11:34:59 13/11/2007
WHAT?!
smilie
So many people say that.........I'd laugh if he was.....it'd be pretty cool. smilie
What do you guys think?
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#2 Posted: 11:47:48 13/11/2007
i say that if any bad guy was his dad, it would be the DM
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 16:35:49 13/11/2007
Poor Spyro! Both possible fathers are short straws!
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#4 Posted: 21:26:36 13/11/2007
whats a short straw????
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
MysterySpyroFan Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:14:34 14/11/2007
A short straw is a short straw HAH!
But Red's not short smilie
heheheh. no just kidding....i think a short straw is.....uuhhh..........smilie
I donno.Hard to explain.
But so many people have Red as Spyro's dad in all these stories/novels they make smilie
#6 Posted: 00:28:11 14/11/2007
i know its obviously the DM
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 01:30:17 14/11/2007
The Dark Master can not be Spyro's father, due to the great difference in age.

As for Red... we can assume the Original Series has been abandon, so we may never know. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8 Posted: 08:44:55 14/11/2007
i think the developers will find a way around the whole age thing.

OMG!!! i just thought of something!!! maybe cynder was the only dragon that could free the DM, cuz shes like his daughter or descendant or something!!!
---
#9 Posted: 16:45:48 14/11/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
whats a short straw????

When you draw a short straw, you get a tough deal.
---

dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#10 Posted: 18:46:02 14/11/2007
It would more likely be Ignitus or... Tomas?
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#11 Posted: 19:32:19 14/11/2007
Red is red
Spyro is purple...

BUT it could be like Star wars smilie

smilie You killed my farther!
smilie No am your farther!
smilie NOOOOOOOo

Am just weird smilie
#12 Posted: 21:03:51 14/11/2007
lol!!!!!! smilie
---

Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#13 Posted: 22:00:27 14/11/2007
Genius line smilie
People often assumed that Red could be his fatherly figure because that's what he could have potentially been in the end. There was so much room to develop his character that way smilie
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#14 Posted: 06:39:09 17/11/2007
Rexy, that sounds interesting, not a father but a father figure, kool. I also doubt the DM is Spyro's father 'cause the DM was trapped for millenia, plus who wants to have children with the most evil creature in the D-realms. I also some how doubt the that Ignitus is Spyro's father 'cause, for some reason, I don't think Guardians are allowed to have children (something to do with interfereing with their duty). Yes, I like the idea of Red being his father or becoming his father figure, besides if this is a reboot (I doubt it) who knows what can happen.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
#15 Posted: 09:03:53 17/11/2007
well heres my theroy,
maybe the DM had a friend from the past, and they got married, but then the gaurdians sent her into a life of solitude (like the chronicler) and then the DM got really mad and thats why he turned evil. and then whenever the spirits roam mount malefor, she goes there every time to try and see if she can turn him good. and then spyro came onto the scene..........
---
#16 Posted: 10:48:42 17/11/2007
Umm, yeah, okay but I think The Chroniclerer's solitude is a self-imposed exile not a punishment. Also why would someone be punished because they loved someone before they turned evil. That's like guilt by association.
Unless you mean something like:
"Its easier to run, replacing this pain with something numb. Its so much easier to go than face all this pain here all alone"

I do love to quote.
---
Last edited at 11:26:12 17/11/2007 by Twilight
#17 Posted: 11:04:13 17/11/2007
no, wot i'm sayin is that she had like knowledge powers or something, so they made her go into solitude like a monk or something, then the DM got mad cuz he was angry and sad and stuff, so then he turned evil.
---
#18 Posted: 11:29:07 17/11/2007
Why would you force someone into solitude because they know more than you.

"You, now I see, even when I close my eyes."

Sry, I'm listening to my linkin park album right now.
---
#19 Posted: 11:32:02 17/11/2007
well they said that it was her duty, being a dragon and all to help her fellow dragons, which in this case meant she had to go into solitude.
---
#20 Posted: 11:37:01 17/11/2007
Wait a second, are you describing a fanfic. If so, don't hold back I'll take in every word.
---
#21 Posted: 12:08:00 17/11/2007
well, its just somethin i've been thinking bout, but here

The DM and Twalle (twa-ye) were close friends since the day they hatched. And now they were adults and their love was stronger than any bond in the world. (just to let you know, they had gotten married) But the DM noticed that the Gaurdians were spending a lot of time talking to Twalle in private.
"I wonder what they are talking about." he said to himself as they went into another one of their secret meetings.

"I'm sorry Twalle, but not everyone gets to choose their path," Fronadrick was trying to talk some sense into her.
"But how can you expect Grathan (the DM) to just let me go? I can't even let him go, I love him so much."
"Now Tawlle, you have to understand, your power of the knowledge is too great for the outside world. What if you were captured? Then our enemies could use that knowledge against all of the dragons, against us, against Grathan....."
"NO!!! I won't go!!! I am more than capable of handling myself, not to mention Grathan wouldn't let any harm come to me!!!"
"Twalle, you've given us no choice, you are banished from the Dragon Lands!!"
Grathan, who had been eavesdropping, yelled out "If she goes than I go!!!"
"Grathan! Why were you listening to us?? This was a private conversation!!"
"Why are you forcing Twalle to go!!! She's not in any danger!!"
"I'm sorry Grathan, but she is banished, and you two are not allowed to see each other ever again!!"

Twalle stepped right next to Grathan, and whispered in his ear "I will always be with you." She then flew away from the temple, from the only dragon she had ever loved, and while Grathan watched her go, anger swelled up inside him.

As the days went by, the guardians were wondering if they made the right choice. Grathan was now show more violence and determination in his training than before. They wondered if Twalle balanced his life, and now there isn't that balance anymore.......And now Grathan, having little to do now that he no longer had the company was deeply depressed with anger, and he took it out on the small creatures around him. He soon grew to be pure evil. When the Gaurdians had banished him, he knew that he would get his revenge, revenge on all dragons and their stupid ways.

But then after being trapped in the well of souls, he thought back to Twalle, and the look on her face if he had ever tried to harm her. And then, one night, during the Eclipse, Twalle had come to him, to rescue him, and if for only a short while, all of his anger had vanished, seeing that familiar face and sensible voice had brought him to grips with himself, and every eclipse, she came to him, and they would reminice of those happy years growing up together and try to find a way to free him.

And one night, as she watched him get sucked back into the well of souls, she felt a change inside her, and she knew, that another life was growing inside her body.........
---
Last edited at 12:09:31 17/11/2007 by SpyroxCynder
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#22 Posted: 12:14:35 17/11/2007
LOL, yeah! I've read before on a topic here more than a year old that someone said Red's father was Spyro!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#23 Posted: 14:53:06 17/11/2007
Oh SNAP!! Spyro has a tiny father! smilie LOL smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#24 Posted: 14:53:49 17/11/2007
you think red is tiny????
---
#25 Posted: 22:48:43 17/11/2007
GREAT idea SxC, I promised to read it and love it total awsomeness (not a word). But I have some sundry things to say but feel free to ignore them if you don't want to waist brain space.
First of all depression is a very deep sadness, completely different to anger but it can lead anger towards those who a believed to be the cause or simply life itself (actually I guess that's what you meant anyway).
Also aren't spirits who return again just spirits until thay find a body to inhabit or are ressurrected with the original body (I read alot of books on mythology) or something like that, wait, sorry, I just thought of how that whole meeting thing would work but it's to obvious to be worth mentioning.

One last thing, where should a topic about the DM's past be posted ANB, TEN or General.
---
#26 Posted: 22:50:22 17/11/2007
prolly General. but thanks for the suggestions!!
---
#27 Posted: 00:01:18 18/11/2007
K, I'll try that, hope the topic at least does aswell as "who dies"(hopefully better).
---
MysterySpyroFan Fodder
#28 Posted: 01:00:19 20/11/2007
I SEE!!!!!!!!
OMG yes ofcourse I think that Red would make a good father for Spyro.............but who did Red marry???0-0
#29 Posted: 03:53:54 20/11/2007
Why should dragon's marry, that's a human partnership ritual, and one that's not even essential to live in a happy, loving relationship anyway.
---
#30 Posted: 08:13:59 20/11/2007
well it IS a kids game, in fact, the U.S. banned that pregnant Barbie cuz she didn't have a wedding ring on her finger!! And it even says on the box "here's Barbie and her husband Ken!!!"
---
#31 Posted: 11:15:42 20/11/2007
Woah. I thought Australia was strict.
On the topic of non-human organisms marrying, anyone know what "Anthropomorphic" means.
---
#32 Posted: 11:17:04 20/11/2007
doesn't it mean that an insect can like multiply itself without ummm, another insect?
---
#33 Posted: 12:05:37 20/11/2007
No, Anthropomorphic means: ascribing human form or attributes to beings or things not human esp. a deity. Yes, I have a dictionary open right next to the keyboard. Basically it means making non-human creatures look and/or act like humans. An organism that can reproduce without mating is described as A-sexual (a real term, not a joke), for example most bacteria and, yes, possibly certain insect species.
---
Last edited at 12:06:48 20/11/2007 by Twilight
#34 Posted: 17:14:33 20/11/2007
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
Red is red
Spyro is purple...

BUT it could be like Star wars smilie

smilie You killed my farther!
smilie No I am your farther!
smilie NOOOOOOOo

Am just weird smilie

I can't get this scene out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

SFRB Green Sparx Gems: 218
#35 Posted: 02:40:43 21/11/2007
dahahavjkhagjh OMGYUUUSSS LoollLnEEss!1!!!!
red being syros father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JGJHTUgvbGH
ID CRACK MY HEAD OFF IF THAT WAS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..........dehehe Red doesnt even look like Syro smilie
BUTT!!!!o.o
What hapens if Red adopted Spyro....................smilie............nah ya right, Red sux too much to have da DRAGON SAVIOUR THINGGY as his son smilie
ID BE VERY SCARED ANYWAYZ if Spyro WAS related to Red smilie DUUUDE!!!! Spyro liek shrunk him.........*imagines Red trying to look after Spyro while he's small*
smilie
he'd have to be UNshrunk x]
---
RED'S WORSE NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs like a madman and falls off chair*
YO MA HOMAIES!!!!!teh Spyro Hippy's in da HOUSE!!!!
Last edited at 02:44:08 21/11/2007 by SFRB
#36 Posted: 03:01:51 21/11/2007
Hold up... you lost me on that there high-energy-induced rant there... @_@
---
#37 Posted: 12:15:18 21/11/2007
i was able to figure it out, maybe its cuz i am still in contact with my inner child, you should try it HIR!!!!!
---
#38 Posted: 20:38:20 21/11/2007
Lay off the caffeine for abit. Anyway I don't think it would be bad for Red to be Spyro's father, 'twould be interesting , especially if they bridge TLoS with the original. How would Red get a child in the first place, maybe he had a mate before he turned wicked. I say wicked for a reason, wicked and evil are two different things.
---
#39 Posted: 21:29:36 21/11/2007
Quote: HIR

*chuckles* Had to laugh at that post! We on deviant art speak SFRBish, right? smilie
---

#40 Posted: 03:04:41 22/11/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
Quote: HIR

*chuckles* Had to laugh at that post! We on deviant art speak SFRBish, right? smilie

That was sarcasm. T_T
---
#41 Posted: 19:32:08 22/11/2007
when i was playing ANB (before i saw the end) i seriously thought that Cynder was Spyro's mom!!! lol
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#42 Posted: 20:04:19 22/11/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
you think red is tiny????

Red turns tiny at the end of AHT. Do you not remember? Unless you've never played the game.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#43 Posted: 20:11:08 22/11/2007
oh yeah!!!! and then they put him in that jar!! lol
---
#44 Posted: 01:48:33 23/11/2007
He turns back to normal on Shadow Legacy. He's also not evil anymore at the end. >.>
---
spammy276 Blue Sparx Gems: 568
#45 Posted: 17:39:15 23/11/2007
what if ignitus is spyro's dad!?!
smilie lol
but i doubt that smilie
#46 Posted: 17:42:02 23/11/2007
yeah, his dad is more likely going to be the bad guy, Dark Master. smilie
---
#47 Posted: 17:44:19 23/11/2007
i thought about that too...
but wouldn't he have taken spyro's egg instead of cynder's?
#48 Posted: 17:47:32 23/11/2007
well, Ignitus took Spyros egg, and maybe the DM couldn't use his own son or something, like spyro would be resilient against his powers.
---
#49 Posted: 17:51:07 23/11/2007
true...
i wonder who the mother would be, though.
#50 Posted: 20:41:53 23/11/2007
i heard somewhere that spyros mom would be in the third game, but of course i'm not 100% sure of that.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me