Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Bolt: Where it all Began
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Bolt: Where it all Began [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 07:56:33 09/11/2009 | Topic Creator
This story is for my Fan Dragon, Bolt!

Adult Bolt Teenaged Bolt Kid Bolt

Art Gallery on page 3 everyone!!

Bolt is a kind Dragon who grew up in a Hatching Day Care. She was very cute and liked to play with water. She was born in the Year of the Dragon many years back from when Spyro was born. She grew up with Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer & Cyril. Back then Malefor was good and was only 34 years old, and that's pretty young for a Dragon! Her colours swapped around when she was 26. From yellow and black to black and yellow (see kid, teenaged and adult bolt to see what I mean).
---------------------------------

Chapter 1: Bolt's First Years

A male Convexity Dragon named Draak and female Ice Dragon named Icenicle were in their cave, laying on the ground, waiting for their egg to hatch. The egg was yellow with grey/black zig-zagging lines. One night, Draak heard a CRACK and went to see what it was. He saw their egg, it had cracks going down it and it was jumping around. "Icenicle! Our egg is hatching!" He yelled as he watched the egg jump. Icenicle came rushing down to see the egg. The egg started to crack in tenths. Then a beautiful, little, Electric Dragon came out of the shell of the egg. The dragon was covered in white slimy stuff. "Icenicle, do you have the shell?" asked Draak. "Here it is," replied Icenicle as she got a tortoise shell with water in it. Draak picked the Dragon Chick up. She squirmed around because she didn't want to be picked up. Draak dunked the chick in the water and then she ran out and all the white slime on her was in the water. "Isn't she adorable?" said Icenicle. "We should call her Bolt." "Bolt is a great name!" replied Draak. Bolt stumbled into Icenickle's arms. "Mum ma," she gurgled. "Daddy." She fell asleep. "Are you sure we will go through with this?" asked Icenicle in a sad voice. "We have to. We are part of the Elemental Elders," replied Draak...

When Bolt woke up the next morning, she found herself in a Hatchling Day Care. "Mummy, Daddy!!" she yelled as she looked around for the familiar faces she say when she was born. A big Dragon walked up to her, "Darling, you're at the Backside Day Care. You're going to be raised here." "Mum ma?" she asked to the Ice Dragon. "No, my name is Frost." Four Dragons walked up to Bolt. "Wellow, me is Wignitws," said the orange one. "Me is Tewador," said the green one. "I is Woteer," said the yellow one. "Cwiwl me nawm," said the light blue one. Bolt looked at them, one by one. "Me nawm is Bwot." They walked outside the building. Outside was a big city. There was a wall that separated the outside city to the day care. There was also a hill with a little stream running down it."This is Warfang, the Dragon City," said Frost. The five Dragons started to play tip. Cyril was in and he went for Terrador most of the time. Cyril tipped Ignitus. Iggy started to go for Volteer. Then Bolt ran into Volteer and the rolled down the hill in a ball. They hit the wall and fell apart. "Dat was fwun!!" yelled Bolt. The two ran back up the hill to the others. They continued playing for 26 minuets and went back inside. They fell asleep for a few hours. Then they woke up and had some lunch. There was Snake Surprise, Bird Leg Special, Fishy Sandwitch, Cat Arm Stew, Vegetable Soup or Wolf Food Pie. "I'll hwave Wolf Fwood Pwie," said Bolt. She sat down at a table and started eating. Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril came at the same table. Ignitus had Snake Surprise, Terrador had Vegetable Soup, Volteer had Cat Arm Stew and Cyril had a Fishy Sandwitch. After they ate, they went to draw. Bolt drew a picture of all five of them. She showed Frost. "That is great!" she said. They slept for the rest of the day...

2 years later...
The years that went by were normal. They five were able to talk properly now, what a relief! But one day the building started to burn. "Frost!" yelled Bolt. "There is stuff that Ignitus breathes in the Sleeping Room!" Frost ran in. "Oh no!! The place is burning!!" she yelled. Then a care taker from another room ran in. He was a Water Dragon. He blew Water on the blaze. Something took Bolt, Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril from behind. "HEY!!" they all yelled. The creatures flew to a mountain far beyond Warfang. They flew into a hole at the side of the mountain. The creatures locked the Dragons in separate cages. Green fire started in little pots. "Hello, Dragons," yelled a big, two legged Dragon in a chair. "I'm Uwassa, a rare Fire Wyvern." Five other flames came up. "This is Kyoto of the Lightning/Electricity, this is Hazard of the Earth, this is Honor of the Ice, this is Brazos of the Water & this Aero of the Wind. We are the Wyvern VI!"
The Dragons were defenseless in the cage...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#2 Posted: 17:39:03 09/11/2009
more!
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#3 Posted: 19:47:18 10/11/2009
thats good
---
Leaving, For good..
PeaceDragon09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3037
#4 Posted: 20:22:19 10/11/2009
This is goodsmilie
#5 Posted: 05:13:46 13/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The Mountain of the Wyverns

The 5 hatchlings were trying to escape their cages. "Try as you might! You will not be able to escape your cages," laughed Uwassa. "Those weaklings won't stand 3 days in there!" giggled Brazos. "You can say that again!" laughed Kyoto. "Do you want to corrupt them?!" asked Hazard. "I do!" yelled Aero. "Then lets do it!" replied Honor. The Dragons were lying in their cage, lifeless. They used all their energy trying to escape. The Wyverns were getting ready to inject dark magic into their small bodies when Ignitus blew fire on the metal. The metal melted and he fell to the ground. Ignitus then freed all the other Dragons. "Hey, they escaped!" yelled Hazard. The Wyverns ran after them and caught them. "Let me go!" squeaked Bolt. They chucked each Dragon in a separate cell. The hatchlings struggled to get through the bars. "Why do you want us?!" yelled Bolt. "You are the Skyser Dragon, little one, and these other Dragons are the Elemental Guardians. We want revenge on the Dragon Race once and for all!!" yelled Uwassa at Bolt. After a while, the Dragons fell asleep. "now is the perfect time to corrupt them!" yelled Honor. The Wyvern VI walked up to the hatchlings to corrupt them. Bolt woke up and ran to the corner. "You'll never get me alive!!" she yelled. The Wyverns went into the others' cells and injected the dark magic. They woke up and burst out of the roof. They flew over to Warfang. Bolt was still in her cell. Then she found a hole. It was a tight squeeze, but Bolt ran out. "I wish I could fly," she mumbled. Bolt glided down from the Mountain of the Wyverns and landed on the ground. "I'm on the floor," she said. Then the Wyverns came down and took Bolt back to the Mountain. They stabbed her in the back and left her in the cage...
---
I draw stuff.
#6 Posted: 10:58:23 14/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Running Away!

Bolt was in the cell for a year now. Maybe I can slip through the hole now? she thought. Bolt didn't go through the hole because she was afraid the Wyvern VI would catch her. She tried her plan and glided down the mountain. She landed at the bottom of the dark mountain and ran to Warfang. "I'm here!" Bolt yelled as she got to the Dragon Day Care. "Bolt, is that you?" asked Frost. "Yes, Frost. It is me!" Bolt replied. "I need to find Iggy and the others." She ran out to the city and saw 4 big Dragons. It was Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer & Cyril! Bolt ran up to them. "Who are you?" asked Cyril. "Me, I'm Bolt, your friend!" squeaked Bolt. "We are no friends to you!" roared Terrador. Bolt hit them with her claws. "If you're not my friend, then I will have to get the darkness out of you myself!" Bolt let out all her energy and tried to shoot out Electricity. Instead of Electricity, a powerful Element known a Skyser shot out of her mouth. The Dragons fell to the ground and turned back to their hatchling selves...

"What happened?" asked Volteer. But no one answered, Bolt ran away. She ran and ran to a forest. Bolt walked to a big tree. A wyvern walked out. "AHH!!! A WYVERN!!!!!!!" she yelled. "No need to worry, I will not hurt you," replied the purple Wyvern. "Who are you, and were am I?" asked Bolt. "I'm Daze, and you're in the Twilight Forest," said Daze in a soft voice. "Now, who are you?" "Me, I'm Bolt," replied Bolt meekly. "You can have a tree here in the forest," said Daze. They walked up to a beautiful tree. Bolt walked in and there was a bed, table with a vase on it and a toy Dragon on the bed. "If you want anything added to your tree, tell it to your vase on the table," said Daze as she walked out...
---
I draw stuff.
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#7 Posted: 21:28:05 14/11/2009
intresting, PLZ keep going, and you story great!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#8 Posted: 03:10:50 15/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: In the Twilight Forest

Bolt was asleep in her bed. It has been 3 years since she ran away, and Bolt was 6 years old. Then Daze came in. "How are you, sleepy head?" she asked. "Ahh!!" Bolt yelled. "It's ok, it's just me," laughed Daze. "Your friends, Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer & Cyril are here!" Bolt looked up at her, surprised. "Where are they?" she asked. Bolt then followed Daze down into the Meeting Grounds. "Here they are," said Daze as she went back to her tree. "Hi Bolt!" yelled Terrador. "Hi guys!" she laughed. "I need to ask you a question," said Volteer. "What might that be?" asked Bolt.
"Why did you run away?"
"I ran away because the Wyvern VI might take me away."
"They got separated a year ago...."
"Hey, I wouldn't have known that, I was here!"
Bolt showed them into her tree. There were new things in there since we last herd from her. Bolt had a new light and a bookshelf with lots of books. "This place is cool!" said Cyril. "Do ya have spare trees for us?" asked Ignitus. "I'll check with Daze," said Bolt as she walked out of the room...

Bolt came back within 10 minuets. "There are 6 more trees left," she said. Then the others ran to their new homes. Their trees were all next to or near Bolt's tree. She saw that the others were reading her books. They're so funny! she thought as she cleaned the books up. Her tree was a mess. What were they doing in here? she thought as she cleaned the room up...

4 weeks later...
The 5 Dragons were in the Park, playing with an ant's nest. "This is fun," yelled Bolt as one of the ants crawled up her arm. They were having a fun time. "Lets play on the slide log!" suggested Volteer. They ran up and took turns on the slide. Then, out of the trees, flew down Honor from the Wyvern VI. "Hello, Dragons!" she cackled as she saw them...
---
I draw stuff.
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#9 Posted: 22:22:58 16/11/2009
Good keep going PLZ
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me