Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 7 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#301 Posted: 23:23:07 31/12/2009
awesome!! kinda gross, but awesome!! cool, new page smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:40 31/12/2009 by CinderLover
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#302 Posted: 00:05:02 01/01/2010
Who's is gross?

Did you see your element?

I am working on an Super Element, and it will be done in a week(ish?) maybe more, maybe less.

In the meantime, I will have a couple of other elements posted, but not as many as before.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#303 Posted: 01:01:42 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
hey GoldenDragon u need more and less of a week wen u check ur pm.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#304 Posted: 01:14:37 01/01/2010
Yeah!!!! Thanks, nick! I still need about a week, cause I got some really good ideas now, and this last element will be EPIC!
---
#305 Posted: 02:06:50 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i will be looking everyday on ur progress. im very eager to see more.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#306 Posted: 21:01:28 01/01/2010
water, grass, metal, light?
hmmm...

the best i can do is 'Bright-MetalDew' i know, it sounds lame, but those are really hard elements
---
You gotta believe!
#307 Posted: 21:21:29 01/01/2010
1: It is kinda gross how you can shape your enemies, in spyromaster900's element. imagine what it looks like on the inside. *shivers*
2: Yes, and I LOVE it! it really cool, just the words alone make me feel like the element is happening right in the room. smilie
3: YAY!! I love your epic stuff!!!!
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#308 Posted: 21:26:58 01/01/2010
Electromagnetism
First attack: Purple electricty, freezes victims in a electric orb, shunts them away with incredible force.
Second attack: Pulls a victim towards the dragon and he can attack without the victim attacking back. It only works for a short time though
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#309 Posted: 21:30:59 01/01/2010
okay, interesting, does it have an up-grade?
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#310 Posted: 21:40:13 01/01/2010
everything should have an upgrade
---
You gotta believe!
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10115
#311 Posted: 22:05:49 01/01/2010
Spyro: Hypnosis
Cynder: Soul: when Cynder uses this breath, all of the enemy's souls come out of them and all come to Cynder. They increase her health, and make her stronger.
#312 Posted: 22:35:13 01/01/2010
Quote: madison-dwrd
everything should have an upgrade

yeah, smilie
#313 Posted: 23:07:30 01/01/2010
The attack would probably get stronger and you throw them further and with greater force with each up upgrade
---
smilie
#314 Posted: 23:22:59 01/01/2010
ok, that sounds....... lets see.... AWESOME!!!
#315 Posted: 01:27:43 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
CinderLover thanks for the complement.
---
#316 Posted: 02:32:19 02/01/2010
no problem........
And now for My element for GoldenDragon

breath: Gold Mist
For small/medium enimies:
You breath out a mix of ice and solid gold, and it covers you enemies. The sharp spikes of the gold pierce the enemies skin and causing open wounds. the gold then melts, burning your enemy. This, if you hit near internal organs, will destroy the organ tissue. This will hopefully kill your enemy.

For Large/Giant enemies:
the same for the "small/medium enemies" but it is unlikely that it will reach internal organs. So you breath a mix of fire and liquid glod burning them.

Melee assist: Gold Talon
liquid gold pours over your claws and horns, then hardens. This makes your claws hard, and will assist you in melee battle.

Fury: Rage of GoldenDragon
large pools of liquid gold, silver, and bronze form on the ground as you hover. The sky is black and tainted, like poison to those who breath it. (you have protection against it) your body leaks with liquid gold, dropping on the enemies below. Your eyes become a bright yellow, and you can mold the liquid into a ball. The ball of gold traps your enemies. it then becomes smaller and smaller, squeezing and choking the foes to death. their corpses are then dropped into the pools, never seen to be seen again.

Hope you like your element!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:00:47 02/01/2010 by CinderLover
#317 Posted: 02:50:55 02/01/2010
Solister, those elements are AWESOME!

I have one of my own to add to the Mix:

I got this crazy Idea from your element ELECTROMAGNETISM, and I created an element of my own.
So, here it is:

Magtron:

Breath Attack: ORB EXPLOSION You encase one of your enemies in a sphere of pure white energy. You swing them hard, and a blasing circle, and white flames erupt over and foes who touch your living wrecking ball. Then, you filck your head several times, and slam the orb into the earth, whacking your foe off the inside of the sphere, and wounding it. This creates shockwaves which disarm and stun foes that touch them. Last, you shield your face with your wings, and the orb, which could be seen into before, glows unbearingly bright. It creates an ear-piercing screech, and then detonates into a million notes of music, and makes a super knock-up, which catapults enemies into the heavens. The travel so high into the air, that when the return to earth, they die upon impact.

Radiant Attack: SMACKDOWN You leap into the air, perfom a flip, and then smack full-force into the ground. You create an immense white shockwave covered in rippling blue flame, which knocks over and disarms foes. The blue flames engulf them, and a pale white orb of energy encases their bodies. The fire fills the orbs with toxic black smoke, and your enemies futilely try to claw their way out of their prison. As they struggle to free themselves, you hear a horrible buzzing sound, like the hum of a billion bees. Then, the edges of the orbs tremble and glow blue. The sound drives your foes wild, and they wound themselves as they crash off of the orb's forcefield over and over. The whole world becomes reddish, and bolts of lethal red lightning crackle and strike inside the orbs. Your foes become the electrode in the center of a grim plasma ball, and the orbs form acircle around you as they are fried. The circle of orbs rotates faster and faster, as black flames erupt where your enemies were touched by the lightning. The orbs careen wildly,bang off of eachother, and join into one huge sphere over your head, which continues to spin. If you have used your entire magic bar on this one move, then you may perform a finishing move. The move is called CRUSH and only occurs if you are on or near the ground. The orb containing all of your near-dead foes rises up and up and up and up above your head as you hover a few feet off the ground. Then, you slam your body onto the earth, and leap out of the way, as the orb hurtles downward. In a spectacular explosion of white-hot intensity, your foes are turned to dust in the impact, and the remnants of the orb fade into blue nothing.
---
#318 Posted: 03:01:46 02/01/2010
you are right THAT IS EPIC!!
#319 Posted: 03:02:05 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
that was really really epic!!!!!!! and im waiting on seeing the new ones. u got my total attention.
---
#320 Posted: 03:04:07 02/01/2010
yeah, GoldenDragon can really think up some good stuff man...
#321 Posted: 03:19:28 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
u telling me. GoldenDragon is like a elemental mastermind. has so many ideas.
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#322 Posted: 03:28:44 02/01/2010
Pure Fire

This element is for Cynder.
This element is a mix of two,Fire and water.
It is a sickining green color...it stings the enimies,making them crash to the ground in pain.

Button 1: Pure Fire Spout:It comes out in a twisting rope like effect
Button 2: Pure Fire Birds:Birds made from Pure Fire are summoned and look like the Pheonix..and kill the enimies by beak diving them

Fury: Ropes of Pure Fire spin around Cynder,soon sealing her in a globe...then exploding,whipping the ropes around rapidley,killing all enimies in it's path

Copy right Spyra T.D. Do not steal.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#323 Posted: 03:30:57 02/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thats awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#324 Posted: 04:46:22 02/01/2010
Do I have an element? smilie
#325 Posted: 05:15:04 02/01/2010
Thank you, CinderLover, and Nick!! You guys are so nice!!!! You praise me waaayyyy to much *blushes*

Spyrathedragon, THAT IS EPIC with a capital E-P-I-C!!!!!!

And, hey, C1nder, I really do think your element is cool too. Sorry no one has given you a complement yet. It ROCKS!!!!!
---
#326 Posted: 05:17:02 02/01/2010
Quote: C1nder
Do I have an element? smilie

If you want I will make you one, It may not be like Goldendragon's, but I will do my best. smilie IF you want.
#327 Posted: 07:05:05 02/01/2010
Sure! And thx GoldenDragon! smilie
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#328 Posted: 08:21:58 02/01/2010
Here's another:

Poisoned Shadow

Breath attack: You send a great, looming shadow over the enemies and it poisons them just like that. Very good for experienced evil dragons.

Melee attack: You do a melee and everything goes dark. Then, all the enemies you hit die instantly from poison.

Fury: The whole world/city/street, depending on how powerful it is, is darkenned. Then, poison leaps out and kills everybody.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#329 Posted: 09:05:51 02/01/2010
Spirt Shadow

Invinve.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:51 12/02/2010 by ElectricDragons
#330 Posted: 13:19:47 02/01/2010
Raw Energy
First Attack: Shoot out lines of golden energy capable of disintergrating small enemies in a matter of seconds, more powerful when upgraded.
Second Attack: Sends out homing projectiles of energy to seek out the hidden foes, ilumnates the enemys in a golden orb so that you can attack with the first attack. At a certain upgrade level, the homing projectiles can attack the foes with some force.
Fury: A large golden orb surrounds you, then it releases energy at a large scale to zap the foes in the area. To make sure nothing survives, the orb expands out, killing anything it touches, then fades away.
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:15 20/01/2010 by Solister
#331 Posted: 17:51:11 02/01/2010
okay C1nder I made one for you:

Breath:Attack of Spirits
You breath out a white mist. This mist then forms small figures with weapons. They beat upon your enemies, causing open wounds.
Melee Assist: Grand Kill
Your claws are covered in the white mist. The spirits of the ancestors surround you, helping with your melee combat.
Fury:Burning Horrors
you are surrounded by a swirl or fire, and a swirl of white mist. they then begin to look like Chinese dragons as the come together as one. This then goes to your enemies, burning and misting them. the dragon comes back to you, your eyes turn a cream color and your body become on fire the dragon circles around you. Next the dragon explodes knocking over/stunning your foe. then you may go and begin to melee them.
#332 Posted: 17:57:10 02/01/2010
You guys ROCK!!!! I love your ideas. They all sound AMAZING!

I will have my next element in a couple of hours.
---
#333 Posted: 18:49:34 02/01/2010
Quote: CinderLover
okay C1nder I made one for you:

You breath out a white mist. This mist then forms small figures with weapons. They beat upon your enemies, causing open wounds.
Your claws are covered in the white mist. The spirits of the ancestors surround you, helping with your melee combat.
you are surrounded by a swirl or fire, and a swirl of white mist. they then begin to look like Chinese dragons as the come together as one. This then goes to your enemies, burning and misting them. the dragon comes back to you, your eyes turn a cream color and your body become on fire the dragon circles around you. Next the dragon explodes knocking over/stunning your foe. then you may go and begin to melee them.

Wow, thanks! smilie
#334 Posted: 19:31:11 02/01/2010
Quote:

You did a really AWESOME job with that element, CinderLover!!!!!!

I have a new one.

Rainfield:

Breath Attack: RAIN TENDRILS Your breath condenses into mammoth blue-green tenticles of acid rain. These tentacles resemble those of a giant octopus or squid, with huge ice spikes where suckers should be located, and whip and grasp at your foes. the tip of each tentacle is coated with a toxic black spike of convexity, and when foes are ceased, it stabs into their bodies. The acid coats your foes and dissolves their armor, as the ice spikes dig into them. You thrash them about and fling them highinto the air, where they stagger about, disoriented for twenty seconds, while you come infor the kill.

Radiant Attack: BLACK THUNDER Your eyes fill with a complete, sparkling blackness, which pours like dark tears down your body. It drips off of your wings, as the shadow consumes you, and your horns and claws glow blindingly white. Red lightning sparks between their tips, and a huge mass of sickly grey-green clouds circles over your head. It swells and looms larger and larger (how large is depending on how much you've upgraded this ability), and the lightning from your horns links with the cloud to form a twisted chain of multicolored electricity. Red, blue, yellow, purple, green, white; bolts fly from the central chain with black explosions, which shake the world and smack into your enemies with a resounding crash of thunder. Finally, acid rain pours down from the clouds, dissolving your foes' armor and weapons, and causing them to fall to the ground as they are chemically burned.

Fury: THE ULTIMATE STORM: You summon in a Pure black thundercloud which roils and crackles above your head as you levitate in the air. Then, the inside of the cloud spins into a tornado of wind which starts to reach down to you. Your mouth opens wide and you breath a HUGE lightning bolt which shoots straight up the center of the tornado's opening, and illuminates the entire cloud from within with the colors of the rainbow. Everywhere, multicolored bolts of lightning flash from the cloud and strike your foes. The tornado engulfs your body with blackness, and only your dark wings stick out. Dozens of the Rain Tendrils lash from the base of the tornado and bowl over your foes. Then, there is a tremendous boom of thunder, and you make a toxic orb of acid rain explode from your body and finish your foes for good.
---
#335 Posted: 20:44:48 02/01/2010
Whoa, Goldendragon, Your imagination sure can sky rocket, and thankies! smilie
#336 Posted: 20:53:26 02/01/2010
You are welcome, and rememer, five days to the UBER ELEMENT!!!!!!!
---
#337 Posted: 20:57:26 02/01/2010
YAY!! UBER ELEMENT!!!!!!!
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#338 Posted: 00:36:09 03/01/2010
Quote: spyrathedragon
Pure Fire

This element is for Cynder.
This element is a mix of two,Fire and water.
It is a sickining green color...it stings the enimies,making them crash to the ground in pain.

Button 1: Pure Fire Spout:It comes out in a twisting rope like effect
Button 2: Pure Fire Birds:Birds made from Pure Fire are summoned and look like the Pheonix..and kill the enimies by beak diving them

Fury: Ropes of Pure Fire spin around Cynder,soon sealing her in a globe...then exploding,whipping the ropes around rapidley,killing all enimies in it's path

Copy right Spyra T.D. Do not steal.

Thanks for the "that's cool" comments guys....:3
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#339 Posted: 01:17:00 03/01/2010
You are welcome! No problemo, spyrathedragon!!!
---
#340 Posted: 04:23:12 03/01/2010
smilie hm, I hope I think of SOMETHING soon... *thinks*
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#341 Posted: 04:27:15 03/01/2010
Dragon Sound:

An ability to control sound and frequency. Comes in two forms:

1. Loud- The ability to amplify surrounding sounds and noises aswell as create sonic booms and roars loud enough to damage/traumatize an enemy.

2. Silent- The ability to decrease the volume or alter the pitch of surounding sounds and noises aswell as create a barely audible high-pitch sound that can damage/traumatize enemies.
#342 Posted: 04:42:54 03/01/2010 | Topic Creator
all of ur elements are.................MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!! smilie

i couldn' have thought of anything like wat u all did. smilie i just can't believe yall came up with this amazing,interesting, mind blowing,and suspence is just........................EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#343 Posted: 19:50:08 03/01/2010
thanks, and I agree. People sure can think up amazing things... smilie
#344 Posted: 21:00:18 03/01/2010
Same what Cinderlover said. We really do appreciate the complements, and some of the other people who've posted can think of some amamazing things.
---
#345 Posted: 01:23:48 04/01/2010
yes, I agree GoldenDragon. This has been a big hit, maybe we can reach 1000 lol!! smilie people's imaginations sky rocket when it comes to these things! smilie
#346 Posted: 02:17:40 04/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thats really good. i will soon post M.E.A.S.B. monday,this monday, i will tell u the enitionals meanings and the elements involved. prepare to be amazed.
---
#347 Posted: 02:34:17 04/01/2010
O. . . M. . . G

That should be our goal, CinderLover!!!!!

I bet Nick (spyromaster900)will approve (oops, he already has !!! smilie ).

I know I will keep posting on this one! Will you, CinderLover?

I have some new elements in the meantime smilie:

Steel:

Breath Attack: METAL BOMB You need to charge up this attack for three seconds to achieve maximum damage potential. Performing this attack without charging it first will result in less damage to enemies. A sparkling metallic sphere appears in front of your mouth. You draw in dangerous metal shards into a prickly, uneven ball. It is highly magnitized, and vaccums up all of your enemies weapons and armor that are metal, liquidating them into new metal shards. Once charged, it emits painful, stinging electric shocks to foes. As they crumple in pain, you can shoot off the bomb. Right away, it splits into three separate metal bombs, which seek out your enemies. They slam into foes and detonate, spraying dagger-like shrapnel everywhere and instantly killing smaller enemies.

Radiant Attack: ARMORED DRAGON You stick down heavily to the ground, and the earth turns sliver all around you. The steel climbs up your legs in molten layers and spreads all over your body until you are completely metalic. Your scales become heavier and sprout spines, and your wings glisten with powdered metal. Your body morphs slightly to become heavy-set and powerful. Then, you swirl into a sphere of molten and powdered metal. You perform an element-powered melee attack, jumping like a molten bloulder and crushing foes onto the ground. As they are smashed, the molten metal coats their bodies and hardens, entombing them in a metal coffin. In a lot of cases, this doesn't instantly kill larger foes, so they must be attacked again once they break out of the metal (which takes approximately 20 sec) or attacked physically while the are in the metal coating.

Stupor:

Breath Attack: DISSORIENT You breath Stupor haze over your enemies. This thick orange fog envelopes your foes and clings to their bodies. It is mildly acidic, so it burns their skin. It also makes them confused and immobile. They drop their weapons, and curl into a ball. They are easy to melee to death when cloaked in the haze, and take fifteen seconds to recover their wits after you have stopped using the element.

Radiant Attack: MEMORY OBLITERATION Your wings beat in a frenzy as you hover in mid air and blast Stupor glitter over your foes with a downdraft. The swirling air currents enrobe your foes and make them forget their intentions of attacking you. Yor enemies drop their weapons and even pull off their armor as they panic. They stagger about, unable to remember where they are and even what their own names are. This effect will last for as much as 20 seconds after you have stopped using this element. The closer the enemy was to you, the longer the memory wipe will last. During their forgetfulness, a thick orange haze will fuzz the appearence of their body,removing health, and they will not fight back if you hit them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:19 04/01/2010 by GoldenDragon
#348 Posted: 02:53:44 04/01/2010 | Topic Creator
the memory obliteration radiant attack is undiscribably AWSOME!!!!!!!
---
#349 Posted: 04:12:46 04/01/2010
1: yes, GoldenDragon, I think I will keep on posting.
2: I agree Spyromaster900. smilie
3: here is another:

Nero

breath attack: Mind Blast

Only dragons who train hard and know how to block the intense battle around them can master this element. You clear your thoughts and basic mind activity as your mussels tighten. Your thoughts are blank, You are simply stationary. Then a blast like a sonic boom comes from your own mind and as it reaches foes it knocks them over. the waves bounce back to you and tell you all information about them, so you can know when and to whom they will attack, what their weaknesses are, ect.

melee assist: Nirom
A storm surrounds you, and soon you are struck by lightning. as this happens, your body id surrounded with a clouded shield. Your claws and horns grow and extend from the shield. This helps you in defeating your enemy.

Nero's Ultimate Mind Control

As your enemies ambush grows larger, you grip the ground and roar.many are wounded but some of the lesser ones have become your puppets. These will fight for you until death. (where is you are fighting a powerful foe, should not be long) As you become stronger so do your puppets. they can upgrade as you do, and change weapons. In short they become your allies.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#350 Posted: 04:21:15 04/01/2010
Cool!!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me