Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#251 Posted: 22:42:38 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
BEST FAN EVER.............that...........................is....................EPIC!!!!!!!!! and for the rest of every one elses that was so cool and i have an idea.

why don't we put all those together and make it another ultimate elemental attack?
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#252 Posted: 02:27:36 27/12/2009
I am coming up one of my own elements and building off of the concept of one of the ones that you sent me, spyromaster900, and thanks again for the ideas:

Sylver:

Breath Attack: MELTDOWN You breath a liquid jet of molten silver metal studded with razor sharp frozen silver which impales enemies and disarms them. The impact from the jet knocks them over, and the molten metal clings to their skin and burns and dismembers them further. If breathed for more than five seconds, the liquid silver pools on the ground and then hardens, freezing enemies in place and allowing you to completely annihilate them with melee attacks.

Radiant Attack: MOLTEN SPIN You curl up into a sphere and hover a few feet above the ground. Your scales takes on a reddish hue and molten silver pours off of your body. The metal spreads out over the ground and creates a boiling lake, which your enemies sink into. They start to drown, and as they flounder, you sprout frozen silver daggers from your body and spin violently. Then, you bowl over the remaining foes, all the while, spraying a huge swath of molten silver.

Poisonous Thorns:

Breath Attack: TALON WHIP Your breath condenses into a huge, wipping vine coated with foot-long, yellowish thorns and razor-edged leaves. It seizes the nearest enemy and crushes the life out of it, then, using it as a wreking ball, you spin around and slice violently into any other enemies around you. The thorns impale and disarm your foes and the poison paralyses them for a short time.

Radiant Attack: THORN CRUSH You duck your head close to your body, and are instantly covered by a defensive dome of brambles which protect you and wound attacking enemies. Then, you grow rigid, crescent shaped thorns around the cricumference of your bramble dome. The thorns taper to a knife edge on one side and are eight feet long each. You spin like a top at lightning speed and cut through the ranks of foes around you. Those which are not killed instantly or knocked away are stunned and continue to lose their health due to the venom.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#253 Posted: 05:57:33 27/12/2009
You know that post that I posted a while ago, I'll follow up on that later.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#254 Posted: 00:05:39 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon......i can't think of a word of how cool,no epeic, no fantastic,no....... well................ basicly how AAAWWWSSSOOOMMMEEE those are.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Xia Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#255 Posted: 03:32:15 29/12/2009
Screaming Monocrome and Sigh Beam.

My fan dragon, The Clone, uses them.

SM- Similar to fear, but a dark gray. It's high frequent waves cause the enemy to slow down for a short period of time or make the enemy traumatized by the sound.

Sigh Beam- A Gray flash of light that turns the enemy into...well...The Clones.
#256 Posted: 04:20:11 29/12/2009
Thank you, spyromaster900!!!

Also, Xia, your element ROCKS.

I have this idea, spyromaster900, of combo attacks. I don't mean the multiple hits combos, but two dragons working together and their abilities fuse to make a super-element.

Example:

Force Field + Water

When both Radiant attacks are used at once, the elements fuse, andboth dragons perform:

ATOMIC WAVE You create a tsunami shockwave with explosive ice blasts and a hot steam forcefield.

I dunno, this could just be a cool way to combine elements into a super element like you did earlier.

I'm working on my next element, and it will be posted soon. smilie
---
#257 Posted: 04:39:34 29/12/2009
Quote: Spyrobaby
I have an elemental attack for my element, moondust.

Name: fly to the moon!
What it does: sends out a blast of moondust to send enemies up into the air (if you're lucky, to the moon!) and makes them explode in a burst of light!
Negative: It leaves you tired and without moondust for up to 6 hours.

Awww, that's cute! smilie
#258 Posted: 17:04:06 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon thats so awsome!!!!!! see if u can come up with some new ones im really looking forward to seeing more from ur elemental attacks and im thinking u have imagination than me. thats a great thing. and Xia that was a realy cool elemental attack.
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#259 Posted: 18:16:23 29/12/2009
yes, GoldenDragon they do seem very cool, and so do everyone's! I rely like this idea. It is fun! smilie
#260 Posted: 21:09:09 29/12/2009
Wow......Idon't know what to say........THANK YOU guys!!!!.....I'm so grateful for your complements.

Spyromaster900, I have built off of your lift and have three new elements (including one I made up myself).

So here they are:

Acid:

Breath Attack: ACID SPRAY You create a super-concentrated pellet of crystalized acid filled with lethally corosive liquid acid. When fully charged, you may spit this as much as thirty feet. As the nodule contacts the ground, it splits in to four more pellets, which each bounce into the air and then detonate into sparkling blue-green fountains of acid. Enemies are knocked over in the explosion, and the acid instantly starts to eat away at them. They are immoble for twenty seconds, and even after they start to move again, they continue to lose health.

Radiant Attack: ACID SPIN You transform into a liquid ball of acid laced with toxic lumps of sodium which make burning, corrosive explosions. As you spin faster, vortexes of acidic gas swirl like miniature tornadoes from your body and suck enemies in and suffocate them while chemically burning their skin and lungs. Once they reach your acid sphere, they are poisoned and their armor and weapons are dissolved. A blast of sodium repels them after this, and they are stunned and disarmed until they are sucked in again.

Magnesium:

Breath Attack: MAGNESIUM BOMB You produce a massive sphere of levitating magnesium, which may be directed to any location around you. It is infused with steel shards and toxic gasses. When ever you wish, you may produce a blast of flame, which detonates the magnesium bomb. The gasses paralyze your enemies for a ten foot radius around the bomb, and the steel shards, now super-heated, disarm and mangle them. Those too far for the gas and steel to effect are knocked over from the intense shockwave.

Radiant Attack: MAGNOSPHERE You become the core of a super-heated cage of ignited magnesium chunks. The burning metal swirls in a large, spherical haze around you, and huge drafts of thousands of sparks are flung in every direction. The whole scene takes on a glowing, yellowish hue, and the sparks bore through your enemies' armor and weapons. This leaves them weakened and decreases the strength of their blows. Every few seconds, you send out a paralyzing magnesium explosion, which stuns your foes and deals more damage.

Nyteshine:

Breath Attack: STARDUST You breath a blue-black beam of liquid night. This beam is laced with millions of tiny burning light pinpricks, which explode into huge flashes as they contact enemies. The intense darkness of the night flows over your enemies and utterly blinds them. As the darkness consumes their bodies, your enemies turn on one another and blindly attack. They wound each other, and the star explosions lift them off of their feet. Finally, each enemy implodes upon itself and turns to a blue-grey dust, which sinks into the ground and disappears.

Radiant Attack: NYTECLOAK You create a dark blue cage of deep blue crystal slabs.Your image is black and distorted through the crystals and the whole substance has a faint white glow from within. Huge black crystalline spikes erupt from the ball, and you summon nytespirits from the earth. The ghostly, falconlike creatures each emit a high-pitched shreik and cloak your foes in night as they attack. Pure shadowy night rolls off of your crystal cage as you speed over your enemies and crush them down into the earth, where they die under the claws of the spirits.

Even if you stop using this element, the spirits will continue to linger with their cloak of night for as long as twenty seconds, during which time, your enemies will be immobile and lose health.

I am starting to work on my next elements as well
---
#261 Posted: 21:24:39 29/12/2009
That...................... is....................................... AWESOME, NO, EPIC, NO!!THERE IS NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW COOL THAT IS!!!!! smilie
#262 Posted: 21:29:21 29/12/2009
Thank you.
---
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#263 Posted: 21:31:49 29/12/2009
I have one. Here it is.

Name: Blind eye.
Important info: Only a evil dragon can weild this ability. The dragons eyes when the dragon is useing this ability his/her eyes are bright and can blind all living things for as far as the eye can see. If you see it's glowing eyes it's already to late for you. The tecniqe the dragon uses is that it uses this ability, then after it's prey is blind it kills it.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#264 Posted: 21:37:44 29/12/2009
That is COOL!
---
#265 Posted: 21:38:28 29/12/2009
1: Goldendragon, No Problem, I like giving complements!
2: Cynder 19000, THAT IS AWESOME!
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#266 Posted: 21:39:09 29/12/2009
Thanks!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#267 Posted: 22:42:26 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: CinderLover
That...................... is....................................... AWESOME, NO, EPIC, NO!!THERE IS NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW COOL THAT IS!!!!! smilie

i said that before
---
#268 Posted: 22:43:18 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon i have no words for acid or magnesium to how cool they are. and the last one is so cool it'd scare the boogieman!!! (lol wanted to add that smilie )

Cynder 19000 thats cool really cool.
---
#269 Posted: 23:27:25 29/12/2009
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, spyromaster900!!!!!

I am really happy that you like my elements smilie!

I will have another soon.
---
#270 Posted: 00:01:38 30/12/2009
Quote: GoldenDragon
Thank you, spyromaster900!!!

Also, Xia, your element ROCKS.

I have this idea, spyromaster900, of combo attacks. I don't mean the multiple hits combos, but two dragons working together and their abilities fuse to make a super-element.

Example:

Force Field + Water

When both Radiant attacks are used at once, the elements fuse, andboth dragons perform:

ATOMIC WAVE You create a tsunami shockwave with explosive ice blasts and a hot steam forcefield.

I dunno, this could just be a cool way to combine elements into a super element like you did earlier.

I'm working on my next element, and it will be posted soon. smilie

Now, thats creativity, Gold. smilie It's an interesting idea! smilie
#271 Posted: 00:07:06 30/12/2009
WOAH,....... GOLD! O.O

My most favorite ones are acid spray and nytecloak! I can't wait to see more from you!
#272 Posted: 00:45:38 30/12/2009
Wow! Thank you for the complements, Xia!

I have one last element for today, then I will have to think of more ideas.

I built this last one based off of your list, spyromaster900, then I fused it with a new one I was thinking of:

Irradiated Speed:

Breath Attack: TOXIFY You breath out a heavy beam of swirling radiation. It looks as though it is oily, and mixes thickly with the air. Tendrils of yellowish smoke reach from the beam and pull enemies inward from a wide radius. You send supersonic pulses along its length every two seconds, and they create shockwaves in the earth. This disarms and stuns foes. You jerk you head back and froth, whipping at enemies and leaving poisoned air behind. When enemies touch this toxic air, they lose health. The radiation mutates and disorients enemies, who become immobilized and continue to lose health.

Radiant Attack: SLOW MOTION The world suddenly puckers in around your form, and then explodes outward once more. However, now, everything glows faintly yellow, your body has beem tinged blue, and you are surrounded by a luminescent blue aura. The rest of the world slows fifty percent ,and you move at super-speed. Enemies are toxified by your aura as they approach you. Every five seconds, you hover and charge up a super-radiation pulse, which explodes in a white radius from your body with blasts of poisoned green lightning. This stuns disarms them. Once this move has stopped being used, enemies continue to glow and lose health for ten seconds.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:09 30/12/2009 by GoldenDragon
#273 Posted: 00:47:23 30/12/2009
Quote: spyromaster900
Quote: CinderLover

i said that before

really? See sometimes I miss things, sorry if I copied you. I didn't mean to. smilie
#274 Posted: 00:48:54 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon..........now........that........was.....................EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#275 Posted: 00:50:37 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
its ok i know u didn't mean to on perpose. and GoldenDragon im looking forward to ur next elements.
---
#276 Posted: 00:54:29 30/12/2009
Great!

I have some GOOOOOOD ideas from your list you sent me.

Thank you again, and again, and again. I really appreciate it.

Sometimes I just need a word to spark an idea.
---
#277 Posted: 01:00:33 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
cool and a MESSAGE to everyone. i will make a M.E.A.S.B. i will tell one person the name and in two days i will have the M.E.A.S.B.
---
#278 Posted: 01:02:47 30/12/2009
SWEEET!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!! This is gonna be epic!
---
#279 Posted: 01:04:13 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ur write it will be very epic
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#280 Posted: 01:04:18 30/12/2009
I created something called "Dragon Sound" that I posted in this topic: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=19054
#281 Posted: 01:06:46 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
cool.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#282 Posted: 12:34:19 30/12/2009
Lava

Lava is more advanced version of fire. Instead of small burtsts coming out, it acts just like you are the volcano. Fire dragons with crystals on their tails may upgrade to lava ato use more power.

Lava fury

A lava fury is basically a mahoosive, extra powerful eruption. Lava can shoot up to 5000 miles and kill everything there. You do not want to be around when that happens.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#283 Posted: 13:21:57 30/12/2009
OOH, sounds devastating. and you are right, would want to be in South America when THAT happens. But It WOULD make a good firework show! smilie
#284 Posted: 17:25:23 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
that sounds like awsome. and CinderLover ur right. just enough fire power to launch the biggest 4th of july firework show EVER!!!!!!! smilie
---
#285 Posted: 18:00:49 30/12/2009
Lava sounds Cool!

I have a new element:

Poisonroot:

Breath Attack: POISONED ARROW You charge up a huge, gnarled root shell filled with liquid, lethal venom. Suspended in the venom are spiky plant spores and the root tapers to a daggerlike crystal tip. When you shoot this weapon at an enemy, it travels a few feet, then splits in mid air into several other roots, and the wide spread hits many enemies at once. As it impacts, the crystal tip helps the root bore deep inside of an enemy, And once the root is completely inside a foe, the tip dissolves. This releases the tidalwave of paralysing venom laced with the spiky spores which was held inside the root. The venom poisons and paralyses enemies from the inside, and they collapse to he ground and go limp, as the venom takes its full, lethal effect. Once the enemy is stunned, the spores begin to grow inside its body. Vines protrude from under armor, and dissolve the last traces of the foe with acid leaves.

Radiant Attack: VINE CONSTRICTION You hover in mid air and vines erupt from the earth around you. They wind up your tail and torso, until only a small window is left in front of your face and your wings. Your face and wings then turn a venemous shade of green, and the earth shakes all around you. Enormous, snakelike vines explode from the ground, and cease the enemies surrounding you. They coil up the length of your foes bodies and begin crushing the life out of them like giant green boa constrictors. As they do so, one portion of the vine grows out from the enemies' body. After about two feet, it abruptly turns around and grows a huge blue-red flower with an unpleasantly long and jagged spine in the center dripping with thick black poison. Finally, when the enemy is almost crushed, this spike darts forward and lethally poisons it with a venemous stab.

Thanks again, nick, for sending me the list of starting words. I never could have done it without you.

I have a pretty good idea of my next element, and it should be posted in an hour or two.
---
#286 Posted: 19:44:41 30/12/2009
Three words: Oh My GOODNESS!!! I would like to have that element! smilie
#287 Posted: 20:17:36 30/12/2009
Hey, Thankx!!!
U ROCK CinderLover! smilie

My next element:

Tar:

Breath Attack: TOXIC WASTE You charge up and spit a noxious tar orb which explodes upon contact with an enemy. As the foul smelling molten tar runs down your enemies, it catches fire, and melts armor and mutilates skin. Then, its temperature plummets below zero, instantly freezing you enemies solid, and immobilizing them. The tar contains jagged crystals which stab into your foes' skin and poison them. The immoble enemies continue to lose health as the tar reliquidates and slowly drips into a puddle of poison at their feet twenty seconds after you have stopped using this ability.

Radiant Attack: DOOMSDAY You leap into the air and a jet of super-heated liquid tar follows you and bears you up to the heavens. The world goes a deep red, and then the ground gapes open and burning acid tar erupts forth to form molten pits of blackness. Firey lakes pool and enemies are slashed with black lightning as whirlpools suck them down to the bottoms of the dark festering tar pits. Waves of tar laced with jagged clumps of steel slash the remaining foes, and the molten tar continues to reduce the health of those still living after you have deactivate this elemental power.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:04:57 31/12/2009 by GoldenDragon
#288 Posted: 21:14:52 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
really impressive GoldenDragon. that was totally awsome.
---
#289 Posted: 21:31:17 30/12/2009
okay you should have named"Tar Pits": "Doomsday" or "apocalypse" LOL. And thank you, I like to complement people, but be stern when I got to. keep upthe good work GoldenDragon!! smilie
#290 Posted: 01:10:35 31/12/2009
Thank you for the complement, nick.

And I liked you recommendation CinderLover, so I changed the last name on my attack.

I had to run out of the house earlier so I just posted without a good name.

ROCK ON!!!!!
---
#291 Posted: 01:30:42 31/12/2009
Oh! I got one!

Glitter (I know, girly name, but NOT very girly power smilie)

breath
Glitson Spray:
Your eyes turn a dark blue, small lights appear around you. The enemies cannot take their eyes away. The small lights turn to medium sized balls and form a revolving circle around you and your enemy. the lights then become a smaller and smaller circle. Next a large blast of light blinds your enemies. Followed by a energized light beams that then wound your enemy, slightly.

Melee Assist
Giltter Claws
Your Horns, wing tips, tail tip, and claws turn a bright blue color. They illuminate and power is inserted into them. whatever your element is, when you attack with any of these parts, your element is inserted with it. This attacks the internal organs like a virus, and adding some assist to your attack.

Fury
The Day the Earth was Bright
Light seems to cover the entire earth as you rise into the air. The light then not only blinds the enemy but also burns them, from the inside out.

I know the Fury is kinda short, but it is powerful! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:39 31/12/2009 by CinderLover
#292 Posted: 01:33:03 31/12/2009
That is SOOOO cool!!!
---
#293 Posted: 01:46:45 31/12/2009 | Topic Creator
nice.
---
#294 Posted: 01:48:33 31/12/2009
Thanks, But i do not have the imagination of GoldenDragon! BY FAR! smilie smilie
#295 Posted: 02:06:01 31/12/2009
Awwww...... You're so sweet.

I will think of en element and name it in your honor.

(and one for you too, nick)
---
#296 Posted: 02:09:09 31/12/2009
That's me for ya! smilie still it is the truth. and if you have some sort of upgrade for "Glitter" then fire away! smilie and seriously!?!?! Thanks so much, and if i get an idea then I will see if i can make one for you.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:11:48 31/12/2009 by CinderLover
#297 Posted: 19:19:38 31/12/2009
Great!!!

I want to say that I thought of these myself, and have spent a huge amount of time writing these out and tweaking them. I have thought of two new elements, In honor of CinderLover and spyromaster900 (nick):

CinderLover's Phosphorescence:

Breath Attack: VANISH You breath out a shimmering cloak of swirling poisonous mist. It pours almost lazily from your jaws, yet the tiny insect spirits which reside within it swirl its power everywhere. Enemies who come into contact with the phospherescence lose control of their muscles, and crumple to the ground from the neurtoxin. The tiny spirits swarm foe's fallen bodies, and dissolve their armor and weapons. Every two seconds, you perform a supersonic ground-pound, which creates an earthquake and clobbers enemies with jagged stones. Once the phosphorescence completely shrouds you, there is an enormous blue-green flash, and you enter the realm of invisibility. The entire world looks as though it is filled with blue-white fog. You no longer have to use your elemental attacks, and enemies cannot see you, which makes killing them easy.

Radiant Attack: AURA OF POISON You leap into the air and thick, blue-green foam pours from your body. Sickly,yellow, razor-edged tentacles emerge from the foam and snap viciously at enemies. Their touch is laced with paralysing poison, and instantly disarms foes. You then convulse into a sphere every five seconds and make super-heated spray of black-red acid venom, As this hits your enemies, it starts to poison and dissolve them, then, it hisses into a smothering toxic gas which makes foes fall to the ground, paralysed. The finishing move of this attack is called REABSORB, and happens only once every twenty seconds. You draw in all of the foam and tentacles, hover higher in the air, and then plunge down to the ground. As you start to hover once again, your eyes have no pupils, and glow a venemous blue-green. A huge shockwave spreads outward, and on every part of the ground that it touches is instantly illuminated with a white-green light. The thick, glowing light erupts into grass, and the plants wind over all enemies in the poisoned radius, then they are dragged down into the earth never to reappear.

Spyromaster900's Golden Nyedles:

Breath Attack: SUPERSONIC NYEDLE SPHERE You summon molten metal from the earth all around you, and it hovers in a flaming orb in front of your jaws. You spin violently, and crush and burn your foes with the molten metal. As you continue to spin, the ball cools and takes shape. It turns into a sphere of huge needles, all coated with flaming, poisonous tar. After five seconds, you stop spinning suddenly, and the orb swells as you breath molten gold into it. Then, the needles start acting like a giant electric conduit, and bolts of the purest white fly in all directions. These paralyse and wound enemies. Smaller foes are flung backward by the force of the bolts and die instantly. After ten more seconds, the final stage of the needles begins. The molten gold inside the sphere has reached boiling point, and the needles become hollow. You run in a wild circle as frothing, burning gold sprays from the orb in supersonic explosions and cooks your enemies instantly.

Radiant Attack: UNDERWORLD The ground splits open violently at your feet, and you hover over a bubbling pit of lava. You call up the lava and transform into a wave of liquid gold and lava blobs. Some of the lava freezes into poisoned crystaline needles, which spray lava everywhere . foes are burned and mangled, as your wave of flaming, needle-coated metal sweeps over them. You alternate spraying tar and gold every five seconds, and the lava lingers on enemies and continues to wound them for fifteen seconds after you have ceased to used the element. Finally, you return to the lava pit and create a finishing move. This move is called DOOM and only happens once if you use your entire magic bar on Underworld attack. You draw in a huge, glowing rock sheild that coats your whole wave of lava, then transform into a super-dragon, thirty times your size. It is made completely of rock and lava with two white, glowing gem eyes. It stands on its hind legs, and then plunges downward and breaths out a jet of black crystal needles, which destroy all remaining enemies. After this, you shrink back to your own size, and the lava pit vanishes.

Those were your UBER ELEMENTS!!!! I hoped you liked them!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:57 31/12/2009 by GoldenDragon
#298 Posted: 21:07:39 31/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon i have no words for that. thanks so much. i have one that just poped in my head for u.

elemental attack: golden explosion

ability: this attack allows u to cover ur enemies in gold and it the hardens killing them but u can heat it up and mold them into minunz for u and they fight with u and ur partner (if u teamed up with one in like dotd)

apperance: this attack will look like a golden molten beam that covers ur enemies. as they scream in pain they harden solid. when finished the gems will pop out. you can use your fire to warm up the golden statuse(however u spell it). as they turn a glowing gold, you use ur melee to shape it.(u will get options on wat u want to mold the into after u warm the gold up) when done you must shock them once and then they'll do wat u do,act like u, and mostly obey u,and last of all u can make them sacrafice them selves to cover the enemies and do it all over again.(wen u choose to sacrafice them they explode, hits the explosion. but they spread fast)

hope u liked this GoldenDragon and a happy new year to all.
---
#299 Posted: 22:37:25 31/12/2009
That is TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!!!

I'm so glad that you liked mine. Happy new year to you too.
---
#300 Posted: 23:09:35 31/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ur very welcome dude.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me