Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 5 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#201 Posted: 07:08:21 14/12/2009
yea let me repeat that agin. You obviously have no idea about how creatures control elements do you?

the only one you can breath is fire, to control other elements you can use hands, arms, legs, and feet.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#202 Posted: 07:45:21 14/12/2009
proof plz. that's like saying someone put Jesus on a cross and then he started flying (with the help of red bull).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:20 14/12/2009 by Ghakimx
#203 Posted: 07:57:36 14/12/2009
Ugh, go do some reasearch. anyways, have you ever seen a dragon? NO, you haven't. So how do you know how they control the elements? a dragon doesn't breath earth, he can control the plants and the very earth around him with his mind. same with water and air.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#204 Posted: 08:04:03 14/12/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Ugh, go do some reasearch. anyways, have you ever seen a dragon? NO, you haven't.

Indeed I haven't. Have you? I doubt so too!
#205 Posted: 08:10:56 14/12/2009
no i havent, and so i go upon the original myths
---
#206 Posted: 08:16:21 14/12/2009
They're false.
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#207 Posted: 08:18:28 14/12/2009
Quote: Ghakimx
proof plz. that's like saying someone put Jesus on a cross and then he started flying (with the help of red bull).

Oh my. That sounds fun.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#208 Posted: 08:20:52 14/12/2009
Ok I don't even know what he's talking about... seriously. You sound like your typing a bunch of gibberish.
---
tumblr
not yr babe
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#209 Posted: 08:38:21 14/12/2009
Your supposeed to make elements. NO wait not that thingy!
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#210 Posted: 17:18:23 14/12/2009
Blood.
Zithdaitoh Diamond Sparx Gems: 9441
#211 Posted: 19:23:33 14/12/2009
Quote: Whitedragon
Blood.

A little not-so-pretty, maybe?
---
OBSERVE MY WRATH: OOPS. *tree blasts off*
"You think you have authority over me? How foolish."
*looks at Platinum Sparx status* I feel old.
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#212 Posted: 23:14:28 14/12/2009 | Topic Creator
BlinktheCookie i do like that. it is cool. and Ghakimx and BEST FAN EVER it is made up u can imagine breathing anything so any element u can breath. its simple and thats wat makes it fun.
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#213 Posted: 00:42:27 15/12/2009
I dont want to see alot of new breaths as more ways to use existing ones. Fireballs along with regular fire? Earthquakes with Earth Breath? As long as the earth flail doesnt come back, Spyro looked downright ill with that one smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#214 Posted: 02:16:17 15/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thanks
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#215 Posted: 02:54:29 17/12/2009 | Topic Creator
im going to make the ultimate elemental attack give me 3 days.
---
#216 Posted: 19:05:16 17/12/2009
Cool! It'll be epic! Here's one:

Elenment: Air
Name: Air compression grenade

Positive effect: Once let go heads in straight line directly until in hits something, anything within two feet of the impact point is thrown ten feet away and disarmed.

Negative effect: takes five seconds to charge up, in that time you are immobile. When hit, you are dealt double damage.

Damage: Direct hit on enemy deals 50 + disarming
Within 1 foot of the impact deals 30 damge + 50% of disarming
Within 2 feet of the impact deals 20 damage + 25% of disarming
---
#217 Posted: 21:37:09 17/12/2009 | Topic Creator
nice
im getting done and almost finished
---
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#218 Posted: 01:35:48 19/12/2009
orange fury, "like the power of a thousand suns surged through my body" -anb. yeah, it desinigrates everything in your path, but uses like all your enrgy before 10 sec... fair enough. smilie
---
You gotta believe!
#219 Posted: 02:23:41 20/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thats cool. and the ultimate element is taking londer than i thought.
---
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#220 Posted: 03:23:54 20/12/2009
Here are MY element:

Light:

Breath attack: LIGHT BEAM A powerful, glowing forcefieldic beam that is composed completely of light. Has the power to scorch and dehydrate enemies; when upgraded to max, scorches enemies and they turn into brown, crumbly earth.

Radiant Attack: LIGHT PULSE A radius of light spreads out from where the dragon is standing (or flying) and when it flaps its wings, an explosion of light knocks all enemies away and stuns/paralyses them.

I will have hand-drawn pics soon.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:34 20/12/2009 by GoldenDragon
#221 Posted: 03:33:20 20/12/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
The problem with all these elements is that you seem to be making them like all powerful, one hit kill and so that enemies won't stand a chance which is kinda I dunno... no offence...

refer to my previous post
---
Spyrofanart Green Sparx Gems: 258
#222 Posted: 15:42:00 20/12/2009
Devastation
Allows you to lift up foundations of the earth.
You can lift a circle of earth around you and teleport away!
takes up all energy, unless you are experianced
---
http://thericadragoness.deviantart.com
#223 Posted: 15:57:38 20/12/2009
It was not meant as a one hit kil, BEST FAN EVER.

I have thought of my next element:

Dark Venom:

Breath attack: VENOM BEAM You spit a beam of toxic venom which immobilizes enemies with shadow.

Radiant Attack: A thick shadowy ooze makes a shadow radius on the ground around you, and lethal shadow tentacles whip and poison enemies. (NOT a one-hit kill, just a way of repelling enemies while dealing some damage)

I am having trouble with the pics, as i do not have a scanner. My apologies if they are a little fuzzy, as i am need ng to download them off of my camera. I do not know if they will even post. Sorry about this.

Here :

[User Posted Image]
---
#224 Posted: 19:56:54 22/12/2009 | Topic Creator
GoldenDragon thats cool realy cool. and Spyrofanart that is cool as well.
---
#225 Posted: 00:53:18 23/12/2009
Thank you spyromaster900. I like all of your elements too. I can't wait to see the ultimate element. I thought of a new one.

Laser:

Breath Attack: LAZER PULSE You shoot an explosive, super-charged laser burst.

Radiant Attack: LAZER SPHERE (When maxed out) You create a spinning, scorching sphere of annihilating lasers. As it spins faster, you make a venemous spray which paralyses enemies.
---
#226 Posted: 01:24:18 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
cool. its taking me longer than i thaut for the ultimate element. im still working on it. its a brain killer. trying to come up with a name that is.
---
#227 Posted: 01:35:17 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i finally found a name its just initials. i will post the elemental attack ASAP literally. it is including 10 elements. and i will list every one of them separetly. this is a message to all that post on this topic or like it. and GoldenDragon thanks for the complement.
---
#228 Posted: 03:09:54 23/12/2009
You are welcome spyromaster900. I am coming up with my next element, and should have it posted by tomorrow smilie.
---
#229 Posted: 13:05:00 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
looking forward to seeing it. and to every one else i must say. i lied. i just started making the ultimate element. its realy easy makig attacks. so in one day here is wat i have. im just giving the elements today for now.

in order

elements: Antigravity,Steel,Fire,Ice,Grass,Wind,Lightning,Diamond,Water,and Earth. i already have the ability done im just finishing the appearance.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#230 Posted: 14:18:29 23/12/2009
I have an elemental attack for my element, moondust.

Name: fly to the moon!
What it does: sends out a blast of moondust to send enemies up into the air (if you're lucky, to the moon!) and makes them explode in a burst of light!
Negative: It leaves you tired and without moondust for up to 6 hours.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#231 Posted: 16:15:08 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
im finished. and it only took two days. instead of the week i kept saying i was working on it. it will be posted very soon.
---
#232 Posted: 17:02:40 23/12/2009
Cool! I will check regularly to see if you have posted it. I'm excited to see it.

I have my next element.

Thunder:

Breath Attack: LIGHTNING STRIKE (when maxed out) You shoot multiple Beams of super-charged blue lightning which are surrounded by gusts of burning wind.

Radiant Attack: THUNDER CHARGE (when maxed out) You draw in lethally charged up thunder clouds that are laced with red lightning. Also, you may charge up a thunder strike, which creates an electric explosion and sends out a cloud barrier which immobilizes enemies by obscuring their vision (this will last for about 20 sec, however, the cloud barrier will not do any further damage).
---
#233 Posted: 20:46:27 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
cool heres the attack.

ultimate element- A.S.F.I.G.W.L.D.W.E

ability: you will be able to destroy a maximum amount of 20 enemies at once. with the power of all the basic elements.(most of them) The bad things are that you lose all your magic performing it and then you can't use it to defeat Malefor. this attack will happen fast. the max time it will take is 20 seconds.

this is ganna be long.

appearance: the attack will look as if you you brought the end of the world. first you'll send a wave of Antigravity grounding them. then you will uplift a ball of steel from the ground around you and that will turn into a sphere of steel spikes. as your enemies are grounded, the sphere will burst and surrounding your enemies. then you will be covered in fire. you will then dash in a circle crushing your enemies a little. after, you will become airborn and begin to make a tornado pattern but,with the icy cold freezing your enemies a little or at least slowing them down. with the addition of grass in the storm, the wind will whip the cold and start freezing the grasses making them a powerful grass spikes cracking your enemies outer layer. at the same time your making a spinning row of lightning strikes on your enemies, paralyzing and frying them a little.(all the little damage will pay off). with the final blow your releasing your enemies. you then surround them with water. you raise walls of clear diamond around your enemies as they're surrounded.(its like a big water tank but it is water locked) As you trap them, you make boulders rise from under them. Around you, the enemies are floating in water defenceless. you make a powerful water current inside it. as your enemies spin the boulders are clashing them together and inbetween other boulders. when thats done the boulders will fall and the water will sink into the ground. as the diamond walls are left standing and your enemies exausted on the ground. you will then stomp ur foot and the walls fall flattening,crushing,crumbling,and defeating your enemies for good! so (if possible) no regenerating back together.

hope yall liked this ultimate elemental attack. smilie
---
Scrimgeour Green Sparx Gems: 295
#234 Posted: 23:03:30 23/12/2009
The Killing Curse
Seeing as Cynder's got 'evil' breath's,and I'm a Harry Potter Fan,I think It'll be like:Avada Kadava meet's Cynder!

Cynder will breath spell's of green light and destroy's anything in sight!
---
Please help me look for the new Runescape Skill!
#235 Posted: 23:07:37 23/12/2009 | Topic Creator
cool nice one.
---
#236 Posted: 01:20:27 24/12/2009
Spyromaster900, I LOVED the ultimate element attack!!
So cool.

I know that not much can compare with that, but I thought that I could propose a new element. So here it is.

Forcefield:

Breath attack: GRAVITATIONAL WAVE You breath out a barrier of energy, which stuns and repels all enemies it touches. The energy is so intense that it looks like the rest of the world is warping around your body. and all objects take on a silverish tinge.

Radiant Attack: FORCEFIELDIC ORB You project an attack-proof sphere of energy which acts like a shield and also stuns enemies. It pulses blue every five seconds and flings surrounding enemies into the heavens with a knock-up field. You may use this ability while flying or on the ground.

I am still thinking of the next element.
---
#237 Posted: 02:18:49 24/12/2009 | Topic Creator
that........is.........wicked..........AWSOME!!!!!!!!

u can use some of my elements or if u would like i can give u a list of elements. thats wat i did with my elements and look at wat i came up with. so if u want i can give u options on some elements. i use them all. made up elements,real ones,dangerouse ones,and mixed ones to mix with others. so send me a pm if u would like a list or try my idea. its ur call.

that is pritty awsome though and thanks for the complement GoldenDragon. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:19:38 24/12/2009 by spyromaster900
Superspyrodude Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#238 Posted: 02:47:37 24/12/2009
Keyblade Fury:

Spyro spits out keyblades. Need I say more? smilie
---
I'm a music composer!
I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him, I am nothing. ~Sergei Rachmaninoff
#239 Posted: 02:49:15 24/12/2009 | Topic Creator
yes i would like to hear more this sounds good
---
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#240 Posted: 03:47:29 24/12/2009
Hm, this seem interesting, but i have nothing good, other than one thing.

Dragon's Ultimate Wave:

Basically what ever dragon's power's are combined, this makes a body of it's own and is like another you, sort of. this "elemental dragon" uses it's choice of attacks, melee or elemental. It can use telekinesis, and, before it fades, it sends a wave of energy over you enemies, stunning them. of course it uses what energy it does not use to make the wave, into making a bubble-like thing to surround the creator and whoever they are touching.

Do you like this idea?
#241 Posted: 03:52:40 24/12/2009
Look up Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Trailer in YouTube, then read on.

Spyro breathes out a huge stream of keyblades similar to the one controlled by Master Xenahort in the KHIIFM secret BBS trailer.

It wouldn't play that good of a role in Spyro games, but it'd be cool to see!
---
I'm a music composer!
I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him, I am nothing. ~Sergei Rachmaninoff
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#242 Posted: 04:36:01 24/12/2009
hm, seems interesting.
#243 Posted: 04:51:33 24/12/2009
Sorry, I forgot to say that yours sounds awesome too. smilie
---
I'm a music composer!
#244 Posted: 13:33:30 24/12/2009 | Topic Creator
CinderLover that is realy cool and i do like that idea. Superspyrodude that is awsome to. hey yall can use my elements or try and see if u would like my help. i made my attacks by making lists of elements on paper and started getting ideas. if u would like my help with the attacks or finding elements for a new idea just send me a message in my guestbook i'll respond wen i can. i have one ? for every one. do yall want me to make another ultimate element attack again?
---
Scrimgeour Green Sparx Gems: 295
#245 Posted: 23:02:39 24/12/2009
Another Cynder-Harry Potter cross-over.

Time Turner:A bubble appears around you and you can Time-Travel!
---
Please help me look for the new Runescape Skill!
#246 Posted: 00:16:32 25/12/2009
Hey, thank you for the complement earlier spyromaster900.

I would like some suggestions for more elements, as I'm kind of hitting a creative slump, but in the mean time.....

I have a pretty cool new one:

Spyrit:

Breath attack: SPYRIT CHILL You breath a glittering, blue-purple haze over your enemies which is infused with the whiteish, sharp-taloned spirits of ghost birds. The spirits shroud your enemies and attack them for fifteen seconds after you have stopped the attack, and they will "fade" away after this. For the time the spirits are swarming your enemies, they will be immoble and lose health.

Radiant attack: SPYRIT CALL You curl into a hazy orb of glittering energy, and the silverish spirits of wolves emerge from around you. They attack and poison the surrounding enemies until you cease to use the element, then they freeze in place and explode, knocking back and stunning your enemies and dealing some damage.

Fury: UNDERWORLD SUMMON You collapse to the ground, and your spirit rises up out of you. It leaves a glittering, blue-purple trail, and the ground starts to shake. The skeletal forms of wolves and hawks and other dragons rise from the earth and hang suspended in mid air. Then your spirit curls up and explodes into a wave of pure, glittering energy which knocks over your enemies, and the other spirits charge and kill them. Finally, when there are no enemies left, the spirits dissolve into a silvery mist and blow away on an unseen breeze.

Oh, and I loved Superspyrodude's and CynderLover's elements as well as Scrimgeour's. Good work!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:13 25/12/2009 by GoldenDragon
fear cynder Green Sparx Gems: 120
#247 Posted: 00:50:59 26/12/2009
umm...pheonix ice, a very powerful ice that u combine with fire and fury.
---
ratchet and clank future: a crack in time rox!
#248 Posted: 01:11:17 26/12/2009
Cool! I like it!
---
#249 Posted: 01:46:11 26/12/2009
here's a new element, the name has been used mutilple times but it fits well.

SPIRIT: by collecting enough Gold spirit gems you acumulate positive energy. This element consists of four powers:
-Spirit of the Hawk (100)
-Spirit of the Wolf (200)
-Spirit of the Bear (300)
-Spirit of the Dragon (500)

Once you accumulated enough positive energy (as shown beside each spirit) you are enhanced with abilities and powers more powerful than normal. Your breaths will be stronger and you will be able to move, leap, fight, dodge and react faster than normal. each different spirit has other attributes.

SPIRIT OF THE HAWK:
Once activated...
1. You fly three times as fast
2. You move three times as fast
3. Your attacks are quicker, but cannot knock down enemies or disarm and do less damage. (excludes Hawk's screch)
4. If on full energy, press R3 and a sonic screech is let out, sending out a force of sound that knocks down, disarms and knocks out if within two feet of you. You are weakened and take double damage now for 1 min.
5. Spirit of the Hawk lasts 3 mins.

SPIRIT OF THE WOLF:
Once activated...
1. You fly three times as fast
2. You move two times as fast
3. Your attacks are quicker, and always either knock down enemies or disarm after a 15 combo.
4. If on full energy, press R3 and a Wolf's howl is let out, calling fourth three spirit wolves that will fight by your side. they have 100 health, 10 attack, and 15 defence. You are weakened and take double damage now for 1 min.
5. Spirit of the Wolf lasts 4 mins.

SPIRIT OF THE BEAR:
Once activated...
1. you move normal speed
2. You move the same speed
3. Your attacks are heavier blows, and always knock down enemies or disarm after 2 hits. You deal double damage
4. If on full energy, press R3 and a Bear's warcry is let out, you attack, and move twice as fast, you deal triple damge. You are weakened and take double damage now for 1 min.
5. Spirit of the Bear lasts 5 mins.

SPIRIT OF THE DRAGON
Once activated...
1. You fly four times as fast
2. You move three times as fast
3. Your attacks are quicker, enemies are paralyzed after 10 hits. You deal triple damage.
4. If on full energy, press R3 and a Spirit of the dragon is activated, you become four times as big and have the full powers of a dragon that you are.
5. Spirit of the Dragon ends when you are down to 3/4 health.
---
#250 Posted: 02:25:29 26/12/2009
That is awesome!
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me