Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37
Make your OWN new spyro and cynder element!!! [CLOSED]
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#151 Posted: 01:09:07 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i live by the canal were they live and im on an island pritty much
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#152 Posted: 01:10:02 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
talk to ya tomorrow
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#153 Posted: 01:11:01 02/12/2009
Oh. Ok, byesmilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
Meadow Green Sparx Gems: 139
#154 Posted: 00:16:22 06/12/2009
sonic
a wave of sound
#155 Posted: 01:46:50 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thats a good start. try and see if u can make it more powerful or exciting. see if it helps. and u can mix them up, the elements or elemental powers,together.

AND to all that look at this im working on at least 6 different elemental mixings that each have a mixture of three elements together.
---
#156 Posted: 01:48:31 06/12/2009
Cool. POST!!!!!!!!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#157 Posted: 01:49:23 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thanks Cynder 19000
---
#158 Posted: 01:52:20 06/12/2009
I SAID POST THEM!!!!!!!!!! pleasesmilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#159 Posted: 01:57:09 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
im working on one as i posted this message. and they will be elemental attacks
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:20 06/12/2009 by spyromaster900
#160 Posted: 02:16:01 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
here is one now.

elemental attack: dark leaf explosion:aka: DLE

ability:this attack has grasses such as leafs,grass shreds,and possibly paper, its made of some grasses. the grasses are surrounded by darkness. the grasses will explode due to the element of combustion(look at magnesium for example)on the enemy.

apperance:the grasses look like spinning leafs,grass blades,and any grass related or looking piece of grass as if they were ninja stars surrounded by darknes witch looks like a cloud of shadows. last,it explodes like dinamite as it hits the enemy.

This is just one of the elemental attacks. i have 5 more to post. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:34 06/12/2009 by spyromaster900
#161 Posted: 02:23:58 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
i'll finish tommorow please comment on wat u think. smilie
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#162 Posted: 02:52:28 06/12/2009
Penis breath. Either deagon could have it. Most likely Cynder.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#163 Posted: 02:54:54 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
dude this is a non-vulger elemental attack topic. sorry. and good for trying though.

im working on my second one and it will be posted tommorow.this is to all that read this topic
---
#164 Posted: 17:13:00 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
here's number 2.

elemental attack: plutonium ice storm

ability:this attack allows you to make an ice storm with radioactive plutonium gas that poisons your enemy as the wind blows through your enemies lungs and freezes them from the ice that mixes with the plutonium and making them into an ice sculpture.

apperance:this attack looks like a small snow storm but with ice splinters smashing into your enemy. with the wind power it spreads a deadly radioactive plutonium gas around them and poisoning them causing a green radioactive glow. with the ice splinters shattering,the wind will cause the ice to mix with the plutonium and freezing the enemy and then the wind would obliterate the ice solid enemy with high speed wind gusts.

this only number two i have 4 more to post and it gets better. feel free to comment.
---
#165 Posted: 17:27:19 06/12/2009
Thats a good one!!!smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#166 Posted: 17:55:51 06/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thanks. i'll have another 1 each day. and im already on number 4 and i wont put it on till tuesday. the third will be posted tommorow. and this is not so bad u can try for urself. see wat u come up with.
---
#167 Posted: 02:36:36 08/12/2009 | Topic Creator
here's number 3.

elemental attck: electric fire wave

ability: the attck lats you fry,shock,and crumble your enemy. it allows you to make a circle of fire with electricity to the center. when fired, a masive sound wave launches the fire and electricity forward. the electricity shocks first then the fire burns your enemy. last the wave shatters your enemy or enemies.

note: the appearance is long.

apperance: the attack looks like a ring of fire with electricity almost lightning from the ener walls to the center. the sound wave builds up and launches the ring. the attack will go in slowmotion and show that the electricity shocks first paralizing. the fire,next,burns the the enemy to a crisp as the ring of fire passes it also takes the shape of the soundwave. last,the soundwave passes shattering your burnt to a crisp enemy to nothing but pebbles.

please let me know if this was any good. this was number 3. i have 3 more to post and 3more days to wait and see the last one.

ANNOUNCEMENT: i made a bonus elemental attack for incase yall wat to here another one after the 6th post.
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#168 Posted: 02:48:33 08/12/2009
Id like to see the sound wave breath attack used by Arokh on Drakan the Ancients Gates. The dragon shoots out a condensed wave of sound that basically breaks the enemy apart.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#169 Posted: 03:27:56 08/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thats good thinking. try and do wat i did. make a list of all the elements u know of and made up ones and put them together. see if u can get an idea.
---
gaul2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#170 Posted: 04:03:56 08/12/2009
i got 1 solar wind-spyro will breath a atmosphere from another planet to knock a foe dead

blazer_venus (blast of lava)

sandstorm-mars (sand storm)

thunderstorm-jupiter (storm with a shocking blast)

downpass-saturn (deadly gas passes through a foe)

shockblast-uranus (foes now have a health bar (like A.N.B )

drown-neptune (foes for some reason drown from the earth)

kypevexity-kyper belt (convexity not fury)
---
Bye Darkspyro! ;(
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:05:43 08/12/2009 by gaul2
im blowhard Blue Sparx Gems: 541
#171 Posted: 04:07:50 08/12/2009
power blast- spyro makes the bad guys explode
---
Texas gal + Gary Oak=smilie Going Bye Bye

=)
#172 Posted: 00:36:43 09/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thats good. nice one with the planets. now heres elemental attack number 4.

elemental attack: Metal Rock Explosion

ability: this attack allows you to launch a metal veined rock at your enemy. as it hits your enemy it explodes with the element of magnesium. in the end your enemy will be a pile of pebbles or rocks.

apperance: this attack looks like a rock spike with small metal veins around it. in the back there is a circle of magnesium that explodes the rock and the metal. first the rock will hit your enemy splintering the metal veins scrapeing the other metal splinters around it lighting the magnesium with sparx(not the character) in the back exploding the metal splinters toward your enemy, as the metal splinters inter your enemy. the rock ,(will explode the same time as the metal splinters)explodes your enemy into rock pebbles and forces the enemy backwards deffeated.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:23 09/12/2009 by spyromaster900
#173 Posted: 00:40:24 09/12/2009
Cool.smilie
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#174 Posted: 12:33:01 09/12/2009 | Topic Creator
thanks for the complement but it wasn't finished. my dad made me get off wen i was posting it. im in louisiana and this after noon the fifth will be posted.
---
StarTheDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#175 Posted: 14:39:25 09/12/2009
You mean kinda like acid Breath Star and Star's dark side nebula as is too(Note:Star can't fully use it).
#176 Posted: 00:20:55 11/12/2009 | Topic Creator
sorry for the delay of yesterdays post. i wasn't able to be on the computer so here is 5 and 6.
number 5

elemental attack: Crystal Light Blast

ability: this attacks ability allows you to make crystals from water that make a blinding blast of light blinding your enemy. the more light you make the more damge and longer your enemy is blinding.

apperance:the attack at first looks like a water figure. the water turns to a solid and becomes a crystal. when there is sun light or a small flash of light the crystal increases the so much that it blasts the light,blinding and if bright or fast enough launching your enemy backwards. when the attack is done being used,the crystal turns back into water.

number 6.

elemental attack: Diamond Lava Bounce(i think this one is the coolest)

ability: this attacks ability allows you to bounce (with the element of rubber) with a diamond hard covering. as you bounce with the diamond covering, where ever you pass a fiore line is left with a lava stream underneth the fire. you recoshae from enemy to enemy or from an object to the enemy. lighting and melting your enemy as you hit them.

apperance: this attack when used turns you into a wheel shape. when you complete the shape you are covered in diamond rubber and bounce. when you move, you shoot rapidly spinning and bouncing into your enemies. as you hit them,flames pop out and lava starts to melt them and with the diamond covering you inflect no damage. when done the diamond covering disapperars and the lava trail disapperars as well exept for on your enemies.

these was the last two. and if this topic gets more interest i will post the bonus number 7 elemental attack.
---
#177 Posted: 00:34:23 11/12/2009
THATS SOUNDS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmilie Post 7 plz.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#178 Posted: 00:51:52 11/12/2009
man, those are good.

elemental attack: Ice Feild

Effect: enemies within the Ice Feild move and attack 60% slower. This lasts for 20 secs, at the end of this they are dealt 10 damage for every enemy still alive around them.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#179 Posted: 03:35:07 11/12/2009 | Topic Creator
that sounds AWSOME and i will post number 7. but not today. o wat the hek y not.
this one 4 elements. the others had 3 each.

elemental attack: H.A.S.E. aka .Helium,Antigravity,Steel,and Earth.

ability: the attack allows you to inflate and bload your enemy with helium. the antigravity will make your floating enemy heavy and stay on the ground and it will leave a grayish glow around them. the steel will take place as making a small wall of steel to keep youe enemy from itself away. last, the earth will allow you to raise a massively large bolder above them and when ontop of the enemy it will fall and destroy them.

appearance: the attack will look like a pattern. the helium will look like a wind funnel inflating your enemy. the antigravity will look like a beam of grayish light that surrounds the enemy and grounds them. the steel will look like a fence of steel cage bars in a circle. earth will look like a green glow lifting heavy bolders ontop of the enemy destroying it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:47 11/12/2009 by spyromaster900
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#180 Posted: 20:54:03 11/12/2009
Storm: Tornado ( its bascilly the same as cynders wind tornado but it is black and lighting bolts come out)
: Lightning bolt ( it is a BIG strick of lightning that hits the earth and stats a small earthquack
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
#181 Posted: 21:24:40 11/12/2009 | Topic Creator
so u all know i edited the number 7 so it will be finished.
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#182 Posted: 20:21:50 12/12/2009
Acid.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#183 Posted: 23:15:58 12/12/2009
Lets see, in all of my stories these elements are mentioned (Or are going to be)

Acid
Sunfire
Light (Not what your expecting though...)
Stun
Vampireishness...thingy....
Oh and that purple crystal.

I'm more with special powers than elements..

Oh and abou light, no, it's not a super beam of white energy blasting enimies to bits. I'll write a story about it one day.
#184 Posted: 00:26:33 13/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok. now if anyone wants to try and make a few go on ahead and yall can use some of my ideas.
---
#185 Posted: 04:13:21 13/12/2009
this would be useful against security systems and Robots.

E.M.P (electro Magnetic Pulse)

Sends out an E.M.P which overides all systems and then shuts them down temporarily.

this has already been invented.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#186 Posted: 07:00:42 13/12/2009
Electronics don't exist in Spyro.
#187 Posted: 07:17:00 13/12/2009
the robots in AHT? They were pretty robotic last time i checked. In cynder's fortress, electronic devices were active there.

come on ghakimx, i expected better.
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#188 Posted: 14:12:18 13/12/2009
Mist.
#189 Posted: 15:32:45 13/12/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
the robots in AHT? They were pretty robotic last time i checked. In cynder's fortress, electronic devices were active there.

What the hell is this, Tom Clancy's Splinter Dragon?
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#190 Posted: 15:43:27 13/12/2009
There has been some form of electronic in almost every Spyro game I believe, DOTD seemed to take a step back in time to appear more Medieval.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#191 Posted: 16:10:14 13/12/2009
Yea, I was just pointing out the very main ones
---
#192 Posted: 02:17:28 14/12/2009 | Topic Creator
nice ideas. see if u can make different ones that (examples) blow up,burn,shoot thigs,fuze and freez,melt,swirl,glow timers like boms, or even some that max wile destroying ur enemy. and i think im being to imaginative. i got an awrd for it for some rezon and i dont think i deserved it. yall have way MORE imagination than i ever could. im ganna try and make the ultimate elemental attack.
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#193 Posted: 03:04:46 14/12/2009
Sun or sunbeam- A ray of light-yellow sunlight that burns an enemy just like fire only with no visible evidence of burning and a temporarily blinding effect. It gives off a lot of light yet only blinds the person whom it damages.

Any element combined with sunlight is slightly more powerful and gives off more of a luminous effect.

Fury: A large sun-like object appears in the air and it's rays expand until they ungulf everything within range and kill your enemies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fog- A breath that will create a thick mist around your enemy that will obscure their vision of anything faraway. It looks exactly like dark grey fog.

Fury: Fog forms and obsures the vision of everyone except you. It stays like this for much longer than it does with the breath.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Marsh/Swamp- Like fog only looks thicker and is mud-colored. Slows enemies as well as obscures their vision.

Fury: thick mud rises from the ground slowing everything down and fog forms and obscures the vision.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mist- Obscures the enemy's vision but only slightly. However, it is very moist and makes it hard for the enemy to breathe therefor making them less powerful and focused and there fore thy do less damage. Looks like fog only thinner and light silver.

Fury: Mist forms in the air and has the same effects as the breath only prolonged and widespread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like?
#194 Posted: 06:07:43 14/12/2009
Here's my element.

Fire: Self-explanatory.
#195 Posted: 06:10:43 14/12/2009
Is it too much for you to read the word in the title "new"?
---
#196 Posted: 06:11:52 14/12/2009
It is new! I just made it up today!
#197 Posted: 06:17:43 14/12/2009
Or maybe it was made up thousands of years ago, when the original elements of earth, water air and FIRE were created
---
#198 Posted: 06:28:22 14/12/2009
Earth is like puking up the dirt from the ground.
You can't 'breath' water, you'd just be drowning yourself
Air; very dangerous for one's respiratory system
Fire is the safest and most logical thing here.
#199 Posted: 06:35:33 14/12/2009
You obviously have no idea about how creatures control elements do you?
---
#200 Posted: 06:55:20 14/12/2009
Actually, I do. They just go 'blargh' and some shet some out and stuffs.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 37 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me